Date: 24.8.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 470
Seyirzevki.com #Argumentative claims ICS — International Community School

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Argumentative claims ICS — International Community School

Argumentative claims ICS — International Community School

May/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Картинки по запросу argumentative claims ICS — International

Write My Essays Today -

Autumn Rhythm Number 30 By Jackson Pollock Essays and argumentative claims Research Papers. I chose the painting Autumn Rhythm 1950 by Jackson Pollock . When I first saw the essay writing for college students School painting, I knew . from the start that this was the masterpiece perfect for argumentative claims Community School this project. My initial response to this painting was confusion. Academy. I did not understand it; I did not know what I was looking at. I thought to myself, is argumentative ICS — Community, there something I’m supposed to look for? It seemed impossible to find something due to the numerous slobs of paint everywhere.

I did not understand how this could even be a masterpiece. Essay Writing Quotes. After. Argumentative International School. Abstract expressionism , Action painting , Autumn 1471 Words | 4 Pages. Interview Diana Ford FAS 101 4/17/2012 Jackson Pollock (January 28, 1912 – August 11, 1956) . -Many people say that artists think outside the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College box, would you say you were thinking outside the box with the drip technique? In 1947 Pollock first used the process of pouring or dripping paint onto a flat canvas in ICS — School, stages, often alternating weeks of painting with weeks of contemplating before he finished a canvas. A whole series of paintings—beginning with Full. Abstract expressionism , Action painting , Encyclopedia 887 Words | 3 Pages. 2012 JACKSON POLLOCK There are several artists who have influenced my work and my passion for the arts. One of my . favorite is Jackson Pollock . Pollocks works inspire me to be creative even if my creativity is random. “ Jackson Pollack was an American artist who had an claims, important influence on an essay Hebron modern painting as an important figure in the abstract expressionist movement.”(World Book) Jackson Pollock was born January 28, 1912 in Cody, Wyoming into a family of four boys with Jackson being the.

Abstract expressionism , Action painting , Art Students League of New York 1255 Words | 4 Pages. . Jackson Pollock There have been many artists throughout history. Jackson Pollock was one that was . known for argumentative more than just his art. Pollock came to fame in New York City during the 1940s. He lived in , a small apartment, filled with cigarette smoke and the smell of paint. The news of war played over the radio. It was dark and barely furnished. His paintings were prominent throughout the rooms. It looked more like an art studio than a home. Argumentative School. Pollock seemed to have no sense of time.

Every day. Art , Art world , Arts 1245 Words | 3 Pages. Jackson Pollock Freedom and Originality. and originality” Introduction- Jackson Pollock was an influential American painter and a major figure in the abstract . expressionist movement. Abstract expressionism was developed in New York in the early 1950s and Glenalmond College introduced new approaches and experimentation to art. Pollock defined modern art through two words, ‘freedom’ and ‘originality’. Pollock expresses his freedom by straying away from the usual painter’s tools and explores new media. ICS —. Pollock explores new ideas and techniques without. Abstract expressionism , Clement Greenberg , Color Field 1433 Words | 5 Pages.

Artist Intent: Jackson Pollock's Autumn Rhythm. people would have a similar reaction toward Autumn Rhythm when first seeing it. When I had my first look at the piece, I was . overwhelmed with the movement and the energy that seem to break out from the image. Essay Writing Brighton College. However, I am a little confused about the title and the actual piece itself. Claims International Community School. Why use such neutral colors to St. Michaels describe a season that is usually so full of color? Is there a hidden image that I should be looking for?

Why is this piece entitled Autumn Rhythm ? The pure chaos of this painting also makes. Abstract expressionism , Drip painting , History of painting 585 Words | 2 Pages. ARTISTS OF ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM. figures in their art. Www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond. These types of paintings began in New York shortly after World War II. (AIU, 2013). A few of the pieces from the time period include: . Pollock’s “ Autumn Rhythm ” – Number 30 , (1950), Untitled, (c. Argumentative Community School. 1947) by essay writing for college students Roedean School Norman Lewis, and Frankenthaler’s “Eden” (1956), and argumentative claims Community Koonings’ “Woman and Bicycle” (1952-1953). “ Autumn Rhythm ” (1950), was created by soaking a canvas with a layer of black paint that was diluted and used for the framework of the claims entire painting. Once the initial layer soaked. Abstract expressionism , Action painting , Clement Greenberg 1823 Words | 6 Pages. Jackson Pollock’s Number 1, 1950 (Lavender Mist) Final Project 1 Final Project: Jackson Pollock’s Number 1, 1950 (Lavender Mist) James HUMA 1315: Fine . Writing Essay. Arts Appreciation 16 March 2008 Final Project 2 Final Project: Jackson Pollock’s Number 1, 1950 (Lavender Mist) Background information about the International School artist: Paul Jackson Pollock (1912-1956), presumably one of the greatest American painters of all time, was an abstract expressionist painter. “Abstract Expressionism is a. Abstract expressionism , Action painting , Clement Greenberg 1666 Words | 7 Pages. A Comparison Between Frida and Pollock. arts of Frida Kahlo.

On the other hand, Jackson Pollock was an American artist. Claims ICS — School. At the age 18 Pollock traveled . alone to Los Angeles to meet up with his brothers and study at the Art Students’ league. He was an alcoholic which caused him to become volatile. The end of Pollock was after he took his last drive drunk, he died immediately from the impact of the tree. So in this paper, will see the differences and the similarities between Frida Kahlo and Jackson Pollock . Frida Kahlo: the artist who painted. Diego Rivera , Frida Kahlo , History of painting 1382 Words | 4 Pages. compare and contrast The Emperor Napoleon in essays Sheridan College, His Study at the Tuileries by Jacques-Louis David which is an claims, example of Neoclassicism, Luncheon of the Boating . Party by Pierre Auguste Renoir which is an example of Impressionism, and Hebron Autumn Rhythm ( Number 30 ) by Jackson Pollock which is an example of Abstract Expressionism, as well as discuss each ones painting techniques and any formal elements they may have. Rome, Greece, France was all fans of the Neoclassicism style of art. This style of art was. Claude Monet , Eugene Delacroix , Expressionism 634 Words | 3 Pages. What is real art?

Discuss in relation to Jackson Pollock's Blue Poles. Writing Roedean. In America around the 1930’s, 40’s and 50’s emerged a new kind of Abstract painting style dubbed as ‘Abstract Expressionism’ with a man named . Jackson Pollock being, as what some may call, the ringleader and argumentative claims ICS — International School starting point of the movement with Blue Poles, formerly known as number 11, being one of his most famous works of art. But the question or stigma that still remains around the ICS — International Community painting is ‘is it actually real art’ with some regarding it as being something that the skill of either a child or a. International School. Abstract expressionism , Art , Expressionism 1552 Words | 4 Pages. Credit Krasner Although recognized as a genius of American modernism, Jackson Pollock may not have become the famous abstract . expressionist that he was, if it weren't for the support and dedication of his wife Lee Krasner. Also a well known painter, Krasner was a big part of Pollocks life worth and essay writing Brighton College when he had his drunk, unstable episodes she was the argumentative claims ICS — one to take care of him. She helped him sell his paintings, and basically introduced Pollock's work for him to the art world, in New York at the. Abstract expressionism , Art , Expressionism 1406 Words | 4 Pages. ?Michael Jackson By Morgan Sumpter 8th Grade Language Arts . 2nd Hour March 16, 2011 Michael Jackson I. Introduction Thesis Statement II. Life A. Parents B. Childhood/ Jackson 5 III. Career A. Solo Career B. Accomplishments IV. Death A. Causes/How He Died B. Legacy V. Conclusion . Beat It , Berry Gordy , Billie Jean 1046 Words | 6 Pages.

The Tate Gallery, London. Jackson Pollock , Autumn Rhythm Number 30 . Writing Roedean. (1950) Oil on canvas, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Dorothea Lange, Migrant Mother (1936) Gelatin-silver print. Argumentative Claims ICS — Community. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. For College Roedean. are three prime examples of art that best represent our modern world today. Jackson Pollock was born in Cody, Wyoming, in argumentative International Community School, 1912 and was adopted by his neighbors shortly after his biological parents passed away.

While in high school Pollock attended Manual Arts high School. Writing A Proposal St. Michaels. Abstract expressionism , Andy Warhol , History of painting 1136 Words | 4 Pages. subway-like transportation opened there was a sign stating they had a Jackson Pollock exhibit. Claims ICS — International Community School. Feeling comfortable with Pollock's . work I took it as a metaphoric sign that I should definitely head over there early on to see if it was something worth writing about. Being in front of Jackson Pollock's 8' x 20' painting Mural located in the West Pavilion, Plaza Level, Getty Center was memorizing. Mural was made in claims ICS — International, 1943 when Pollock used Oil and casein on canvas. My expectations of the museum being. Art museum , Emotion , Getty Center 537 Words | 3 Pages. Michael Jackson-Thrillers Perfect Storm. been fascinated by www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond his contribution to ICS — International music and entertainment. But, at what point in www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, Jackson’s career did he blast into the stratosphere reaching . popularity and wealth far beyond anyone else, past or present, in claims ICS — International, the industry? That point was November 30 , 1982, when CBS Records released the album “Thriller”, an for college students Roedean School, album that had the timing of a perfect storm.

The musical forces of nature converged all at once to form a vocal and dancing phenomenon that grew into the biggest selling album of all time. . Beat It , Billie Jean , Diana Ross 1053 Words | 4 Pages. Unit 4 Assignment “ Pollock ” Alison Williams The movie “ Pollock ” staring Ed Harris as Jackson . Pollock is argumentative Community School, a story of how art was affected by an artist. The movie follows the latter years of Pollock’s life as he rises to writing St. Michaels University fame as a painter but also watches him struggle with life. American artist Jackson Pollock was an alcoholic, manic-depressant and often an uncontrollable, angry and argumentative claims ICS — Community insecure man. However, through one woman and when he painted, he found a sense of freedom and peace, a release. Abstract expressionism , Expressionism , History of painting 1246 Words | 3 Pages. The Essential Jackson Pollock By Justin Spring In 1912, Jackson was born into a Scottish-Irish working class . family from Cody, Wyoming. It’s a little known fact that Pollock was an alcoholic, and had struggles with mental issues, including depression. Many of his most famous painting, including his splatter paintings that gained him notoriety, were done while under the can write an essay Academy influence of alcohol. Alcohol was the cause behind much of his art, but it was also the cause of his death. On August 11.

20th century , Art , Arts 423 Words | 2 Pages. Brief comparison of Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollock, and their contrasting body of work. In your discussion address the significance of intentions to their practice. JACKSON POLLOCK AND ANDY WARHOL . Jackson Pollock and Andy Warhol were American based artists during the essay writing students same period; the argumentative claims Community 1940s, 50s, and 60s. Almost every aspect of their art is antonymous and extremely different, from claims Community School their art practice, to the meaning they constructed in their works, to the audience and world they reflected. Jackson Pollock wasn an Abstract Expressionist who used the writing essay St. Michaels Action Painting style, as opposed. Argumentative International Community. Abstract expressionism , Andy Warhol , Campbell's Soup Cans 738 Words | 3 Pages. Michael Jackson: Greatest of All Time.

Jared Green March 5, 2012 English 102-Section 2 Professor McGunnigle Essay Final Draft Michael Jackson : The Greatest of All-Time If . asked the question, “Who is the greatest or famous music artist of all time,” which name would first pop into your head? Michael Jackson is the most accomplished artist that ever lived on this planet. Claims ICS — Community School. To start things off, he has one of the best voices ever known to the industry of music. Secondly, he is also one of the best dancers to ever walk the earth. Lastly. Beat It , Billie Jean , Jermaine Jackson 2485 Words | 6 Pages. Compare the Practices of Picasso and Pollock and Evaluate How Their Views, Choices and Actions Have Been Affected by Roedean Particular Circumstances Within Their World. Compare the practices of Picasso and Pollock and evaluate how their views, choices and actions have been affected by particular circumstances . within their world.

The distinctive practices of Picasso and Pollock highlight how their views, choices and actions have been affected by their relative contexts within their world. Argumentative ICS —. Cubism was the a proposal School advancement in art during the early 20th century, a time when the world was experiencing modernization in technology and medicine; and societies were rapidly growing. Abstract expressionism , Cubism , History of painting 2544 Words | 7 Pages. The Greyed Rainbow by claims ICS — International Jackson Pollock. The Greyed Rainbow by Jackson Pollock Art a small word consist of just three letters, but has huge meaning. It has not any . boundaries or limits. Art can be define in words but sometimes we can express it more accurately and beautifully without words.

But one should have that talent and courage to express emotions and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College feelings with the world without even using a single word. There are many forms of art, like dancing, singing, acting, painting and argumentative ICS — International School much more, but the true art is what, which you. Abstract expressionism , Art , Federal Art Project 816 Words | 2 Pages. Introduction: * Andrew Jackson was one of the most popular presidents in the history of the United States. * From being a poor orphan . Essay Writing Quotes Brighton. whose mother died at age thirteen to claims being a military hero and a president that listened to the voice of the people. How To Write An Expository Essay School. * The two terms that Jackson was President it was called the rise of the claims ICS — International Community School “Common man”. * Because he didn't favor the rich but instead wanted a true democracy where everyone’s voice is www.hbsp.harvard.edu College, heard. * A government formed by the people. Andrew Jackson , Democracy , Democratic Party 1103 Words | 3 Pages. 1001 Monday June 10, 2014 Michael Jackson “Thrills” the World in 1982 T.S.

Eliot stated, “only those who will risk going too far, can . possibly find out argumentative claims ICS — International Community how far they can go,” (Crum). That is quotes Brighton, exactly what Michael Jackson did in the year I was born, 1982. Argumentative. Jackson was born as the seventh child to an African-American family in , Gary, Indiana on ICS — International Community August 29, 1958. He went on to debut on a proposal University School the professional music scene with his brothers, and were known as the Jackson 5. After many years singing with his. Beat It , Billie Jean , Disco 1291 Words | 5 Pages. English Biography Michael Jackson. School. ?Michael Jackson : King of Pop The famous singer, songwriter, and music producer, Michael Jackson was born on write Moyles School August 29, 1958 at . Gary, Indiana. Michael was born to argumentative International School an African-American family and raised by his parents, Joseph and Katherine Jackson (“Michael Jackson ”). He was the youngest of the black pop group, Jackson Five (Law, 228). Jackson Five consists of the brothers: Marlon, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Michael. The Early Years: Michael Jackson’s musical career started as a lead singer of.

Berry Gordy , Billie Jean , Death of Michael Jackson 1067 Words | 4 Pages. In the poem “To Autumn ,” the author John Keats uses a multitude of poetic elements such as rhythm , diction, sound, imagery and . Argumentative Claims ICS — International. voice to develop a theme that both nature and our lives follow a similar and beautiful path while living, even as they come close to writing St. Michaels School death. Argumentative International Community. The poem itself is essay Brighton, comprised of three stanzas of similar length. Each of these stanzas describes a different part of autumn , the Roedean School beginning, middle and end. The speaker in the poem acknowledges that time passes by in the poem. Argumentative Claims ICS — Community School. Furthermore. John Keats , Life , Ode to a Nightingale 1008 Words | 3 Pages. dedicated to their own creativity and expression of art (Sayre, 2010). Jackson Pollack was heavily influenced by automatism, or direct . expression of the self. Pollock created the large scale of surfaces with no place on the canvas for the viewer’s eyes to rest.

The paintings created such energy and argumentative ICS — International School movement, Pollack’s method was labeled as “Action Painting” (Sayre, 2010). In Pollock’s painting, Autumn Rhythm ( Number 30 ), his technique was pouring, or dripping paint onto the canvas. His creative. Abstract expressionism , Art , History of painting 813 Words | 3 Pages. Abstract Expressionist piece Autumn Rhythm ( Number 30 ) by Jackson . Pollock , on Brighton the Metropolitan Museum of Art website, located in Appendix B. To access the argumentative claims ICS — Community piece, do the writing following: · Click the link to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art home page. · Select Works of Art. Argumentative. · Type Autumn Rhythm in the Search box, and select the a proposal essay St. Michaels first item that comes up. · You may also find the argumentative International Community School following helpful: o The Works in Progress explanation of Pollock on pp. 134–135 in Ch. 7 of. Abstract expressionism , Expressionism , History of painting 321 Words | 5 Pages. ODE TO AUTUMN John Keats This poem, an ode, is the last of Keats’ odes.

In it, the poet exhibits a rich mood of serenity by how to write an expository essay Court School describing . autumn as a season of mellow fruitfulness – a season of ripeness and fulfillment. This ode is known for its remarkable sensuous beauty that is crafted by employment of several visual, tactile and auditory imageries together with the personification of autumn as a woman engaged in various autumnal activities. In the first stanza, the poet has described the. Write. Apple , Autumn , Fruit 1516 Words | 6 Pages. The numbers are overwhelming: Over the next 17 years, 350 million rural residents (more than the entire U.S. population today) will leave the . Claims ICS —. farm and move to China’s cities.

That will bring the Chinese urban population from just under 600 million today to close to 1 billion, changing China into a country where more than two-thirds of its people are city dwellers, says Jonathan Woetzel, a director in McKinsey’s Shanghai office. The change will reverse China’s centuries-old identity as a largely rural. City , Metropolitan area , Pollution 1921 Words | 6 Pages. ? Andrew Jackson was born to www.hbsp.harvard.edu College Andrew and Elizabeth Hutchinson Jackson , Scots-Irish colonists who emigrated from Ireland . in 17651, March 15, 1767, in the Waxhaws region between North Carolina and South Carolina. A lawyer and a landowner, he became a national war hero after defeating the British in New Orleans during the War of 1812. Jackson was elected the seventh president of the argumentative International United States in 1828. Known as the people's president, Jackson destroyed the National Bank, founded the Democratic. Andrew Jackson , Democratic Party , Martin Van Buren 802 Words | 3 Pages. Essay For College. Ode to a Nightingale and To Autumn by John Keats.

experiences in life. Many of the ideas in Keats's works are quintessentially of Romantic nature: imagination and creativity, the beauty of nature, magical . creatures or experience, and claims ICS — International School the true sufferings of human life. Ode to Glenalmond a Nightingale and ICS — International School To Autumn are two well known odes by write essays Sheridan College Keats. They both reflect some of the concerns in its context. Argumentative. Ode to a Nightingale explores the sufferings of mortal life and claims International Community ways of escape including alcohol, imagination and poetry, and death.

The nightingale represents. John Keats , Ode to a Nightingale , Poetry 1599 Words | 5 Pages. Andrew Jackson – Democracy President and Indian Removal Act (1830) Le Hong Quan (UBM-10-10-1037) US History I Instructor: Hoang . Roedean. ThachQuan 17 November 2011 Introduction: Andrew Jackson (1767 –1845) was the seventh President of the United States (1829–1837) and he was one of the ICS — International School most popular and controversial U.S. presidents in American history. Andrew Jackson's election to the presidency in 1828 created a new era with political and economic opportunities for the common man. Essay. He also. Andrew Jackson , Cherokee , Democratic Party 2559 Words | 7 Pages. Conclusion: Write a conclusion about speed and ICS — International Community School inertia that links the different variables studied. Study the accident data on the next 3 pages and . Claims Community School. answer the questions as part of your report REPORT Exercise 1 • The bar graph shows the number of people killed in car accidents at different times of day and different days of the week. Argumentative Claims ICS — International Community School. • What patterns and writing Brighton trends do you see in the data? • What cause-effect links can you make as to the patterns and trends seen? Exercise 2 Seat belts . 24th century , Accident , Crash test dummy 899 Words | 7 Pages. - Michael Jackson , referred to as the “King of Pop”, was an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, dancer, and musician. He has been . acknowledged as the most successful entertainer of all time. - His contribution to claims ICS — Community School music, dance and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for writing a proposal School over four decades. - Through stage performances and music videos, Jackson popularized a number of dance techniques, such as the robot and the moonwalk. Billboard Hot 100 , Jackson family , James Brown 636 Words | 3 Pages.

Song bi?c theo lan hoi g?n ti La vang tru?c gio kh? dua veo T?ng may lo l?ng, tr?i xanh ng?t Ngo truc quanh co, khach v?ng teo T?a g?i om c?n lau . ch?ng du?c Ca dau d?p d?ng du?i chan beo Translation Fishing in Autumn - Nguyen Khuyen$ Autumn pond cold and argumentative claims International Community waters so clear A ?shing boat with me right here Blue waves undulated and ridged with ripples Yellow leaves free falling on the zephyr Clouds ?oating, in the sky so cerulean Sinuous bamboo trails, no one is here . 19th century , H? Xuan Huong , Onomatopoeia 1180 Words | 5 Pages. Janet Jackson was born in Gary Indiana on May 16, 1966. She is a member of the Jackson Family musical dynasty. . #9;Her most . famous family members include Jermaine, Stephen, Jackie, Tito, Marlon,and Michael whom were all part of the musical group the Jackson 5. The most famous of the brothers is Michael whom helped Janet begin her musical career. Like many of the women in International, show business today, Janet has been faced with many obstacles in College, her life. Despite all of the argumentative ICS — Community School problems, Janet has overcome. Death of Michael Jackson , Jackson family , Janet Jackson 801 Words | 3 Pages. Heart Beats: Rhythm Self-Quiz: Fast and essay Deadly. ICS — Community. steps of rhythm analysis: * Determine the rhythm by www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond measuring the distance between R waves and noting any variations in . R-wave regularity. Determine if a 0.12-second or greater variance exists between the shortest and longest R-wave variations. Figure. ICS — International Community. Rhythm strip * Calculate the heart rate, using the rapid rate calculation (counting the how to an expository Moyles number of R waves in a 6-second strip and multiplying by argumentative claims Community School 10 to calculate the heart rate per minute), for regular or irregular rhythms . Essay Roedean. For.

Advanced cardiac life support , Cardiac arrest , Cardiology 912 Words | 5 Pages. Richard Jackson is an American contemporary artist born in 1939 and raised in Sacramento, he spent his free time hunting on a 2,000-acre . ranch in Colusa County with his family, who are descendants of President Andrew Jackson . He studied engineering and art at Sacramento State College. He held down odd jobs like Christmas tree farming and mining for gold in Sierra City before getting his first gallery shows in L.A. in the 1970s. He now has a studio where he does all his work in argumentative International School, Sierra Madre, California. Andrew Jackson , History of painting , Modernism 1515 Words | 4 Pages. How I Can Write Hebron Academy. Bo Jackson I. Introduction a. No matter what people say, multitasking is argumentative claims School, one of the hardest things to write for cash Sheridan College do. Whether it’s play two . sports in high school or work two jobs, it’s tough to handle all that responsibility. I myself played two sports in high school and trying to International Community School balance that out with school was a tough enough task in itself. Now imagine having to manage two professional jobs at the same time, well that’s the life Bo Jackson lived, my favorite professional athlete and arguably. American football , Bo Jackson , Football 1066 Words | 3 Pages. Died: June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California Overview: As a young child, Michael Jackson had cultivated stardom as a singer and Roedean . performer with the Jackson Five before he reached double digits in age.

In the '70s he remained a stalwart member of that group, becoming an argumentative School, ever more central figure in how i can write Hebron Academy, its continuing success. And although he began to step out as a solo artist during the '70s, Jackson did not truly become a full-fledged star until the '80s, the argumentative claims ICS — Community School decade he personified, defined and. Billie Jean , Disco , Jermaine Jackson 682 Words | 3 Pages. . Andrew Fillingim Betty Sample AMH 2010 October 23, 2012 Andrew Jackson Jackson was the argumentative ICS — Community seventh president of the United . States, born in South Carolina on March 15, 1767. He was the write Sheridan son of Andrew and argumentative claims International School Elizabeth Hutchingson Jackson . Writing Roedean School. His dad died in 1767 and Andrew attended frontier schools while acquiring the reputation of being an easily-tempered and claims ICS — School willing to fight any challenger.

Jackson was 13 years old when the American Revolution first began and decided to become a messenger for essay quotes the. Andrew Jackson , Democracy , Democratic Party 1017 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Claims International Community. Michael Jackson : Man In The Mirror Michael Jackson is arguably the most well know celebrity figure in writing essay St. Michaels University, the world today. . Argumentative ICS — International School. Michael Joseph Jackson was born in , August 1958, in Gary, Indiana. Jackson has spent almost his entire life as a public performer. Argumentative ICS — International School. He was a member of the writing St. Michaels School Jackson Five at the age of four, soon becoming the group's lead vocalist and essay St. Michaels University School front man. Claims. Onstage, he modeled his dance moves and vocal styling on James Brown, and www.hbsp.harvard.edu College portrayed an argumentative claims ICS —, absolute self-confidence on stage that belied his. Diana Ross , Disco , Jermaine Jackson 1470 Words | 4 Pages.

Maya Kirk Ms. Bork Sophomore English 17 April 2013 Michael Jackson , a man of many talents, had 13 #1 singles, 17 Grammy Awards, and sold . over 1 billion albums across the globe since his solo debut in 1972. Argumentative ICS — International Community School. Michael had a big effect on essay writing students School the world. He influenced many people through his music. Argumentative ICS — International. His dance moves created a new and innovative way for people to express themselves. His videos were a whole new experience for most people in the music industry. It is really rare in the music industry to leave. Beat It , Billie Jean , Dance music 1601 Words | 4 Pages. Analyzing and Interpreting Literary Texts: British Literature (239335) January 5 The use of rhetorical devices in John Keats’ “To Autumn ” . An Expository Moyles. We all know that the autumn is probably the most ambivalent season of the year.

People have more or less fixed associations with the other three seasons, but this is not true for autumn . Summer is usually seen as the warmest time of the year, the time of holidays and relaxation. Winter on the other hand is cold and hard but also the time of feasts like Christmas. Figure of speech , John Keats , Poetry 1419 Words | 4 Pages. Rhythm and Dictions in Gerard Manley Hopkins' Spring and Fall a play for his readers, the poet incorporates visual images as well as aural effects into his poem. In Spring and Fall, Hopkins uses rhythm , . word choice, and alliteration to fully integrate the readers, as if the readers were right next to Community School Margaret as she undergoes these changes. Spring and Fall is a short poem in one stanza; however, Hopkins' choice of rhythm divides the poem into two distinct sections. The first section illustrates the childlike mind, while the second section portrays the grown-up. Duns Scotus , Gerard Manley Hopkins , Meter 1522 Words | 5 Pages.

Adaptations Needed to claims ICS — Community School Address Adolescents’ Circadian Rhythms. Writing Roedean School. Adaptations Needed to Address Adolescents’ Circadian Rhythms Sleep is the fuel that humans need to properly function. The amount of sleep . people need is determined by their circadian rhythm , or biological clock. A teenager’s circadian rhythm differs from that found in an adult or younger child. While going through puberty, teenagers need more sleep than when they become adults. Researchers from the National Sleep Foundation have identified several changes in sleep patterns, sleep/wake systems. Circadian rhythm , College , High school 1858 Words | 6 Pages. processes. Argumentative Community School. Circadian rhythm in all mammals is a process that describes our inner master “clock” and write essays Sheridan our daily functionality. Argumentative ICS — International School. “Circadian timing . is structured in such a way as to receive information from the external and internal environments, and its function is the timing organization of the physiological and behavioral processes in for college students Roedean School, a circadian pattern (1)”. With the 24 hour cycle put in use we determine the sleeping and feeding patterns of all animals. Since the circadian rhythm is such a vital function.

Chronotype , Circadian rhythm , Delayed sleep phase syndrome 1155 Words | 4 Pages. Argumentative ICS — International Community. Describe and a proposal St. Michaels University School Evaluate Circadian Rhythms. Describe circadian rhythms (8marks) Circadian rhythms occur every 24 hours; an example of a circadian rhythm is . the sleep-waking cycle. We are diurnal animals who are active during the argumentative claims ICS — International Community daytime and Court asleep at night, other animals are nocturnal they are active at night but asleep during the day. The circadian rhythm depends on the interaction of physiological and psychological processes to be tuned into the sleep-waking cycle so energy is provided when needed. As diurnal humans we have a fairly stable. Claims ICS — International. Chronotype , Circadian rhythm , Circadian rhythms 1438 Words | 4 Pages.

Presidential Outline: Andrew Jackson I. Andrew Jackson a. March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845 b. 61 years old II. No formal . education; Occupation: Major General in how i can write an essay Academy, the military, lawyer in North Carolina and claims School Tennessee, Justice on the Tennessee Supreme Court, military governor of Florida, also became a US Senator III. Democratic Party IV. John Quincy Adams: Federalist, Democratic-Republican, Whig Party; Henry Clay: Whig Party V. The main campaign issue was the how to write an expository essay Moyles Court Bank of the United States. Andrew Jackson , Cherokee , Georgia 2007 Words | 7 Pages. MATH 4 A. DIVISION of WHOLE NUMBERS B. Argumentative Claims International. DECIMALS a. PLACE VALUE of DECIMALS PLACE VALUE | Trillions | Billions | Millions | . Thousands | Ones / Unit | Decimalpoint | .1 | .01 | .001 | HUNDRED | TEN | TRILLIONS | HUNDRED | TEN | BILLIONS | HUNDRED | TEN | MILLIONS | HUNDRED | TEN | THOUSANDS | HUNDREDS | TENS | ONES | | TENTHS | HUNDREDTHS | THOUSANDTHS | 5 | 8 | 9, | 6 | 1 | 2, | 7 | 4 | 5, | 6 | 1 | 8, | 3 | 2 | 5 | . | 1 | 6 | 2 | b. READING and WRITING DECIMALS . 1 , Arithmetic , Divisor 1326 Words | 6 Pages. describe the artworks of the Abstract Expressionism are spontaneous, personal emotions, and freedom. An example of a painting from the Abstract Expressionism . movement is Autumn Rhythm . According to The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Autumn Rhythm is a painting by Jackson Pollock in 1950. The artist of this painting Jackson Pollock used many ways and styles when painting to create unique artworks. Argumentative Claims Community. Some examples of his techniques associated with the abstract artist include ways of expressing themselves. Abstract expressionism , Art , Art movements 846 Words | 3 Pages.

An Analysis of the Poem To Autumn by claims ICS — International Community School John Keats. other essays, but to develop an an expository essay Court School, idea of your own in greater depth and detail as your essay proceeds from beginning to end. For your Unit 3 paper, your . thesis will be your own interpretation and argumentative claims ICS — International Community School statement of what the poem To Autumn means. You can use the readings of To Autumn that we’ve discussed in essay Moyles School, class to get ideas for your essay, but the idea itself should be original and unique, the product of your own emotional and/or intellectual response to the poem. (Although the tips that follow are specific. Essay , Essays , John Keats 1359 Words | 4 Pages. The art of “Early Autumn ” With the advent of the Harlem Renaissance in the 1920s, strong black voices, writing with African-American . rhythms and cadences, broke out claims ICS — International Community School all over www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond, the country. Of this remarkable creative outpouring, one voice rose among all of the rest. This was the argumentative claims International School voice of poet Langston Hughes. Langston Hughes was a well known poet, novelist, journalist, and playwright, and was nicknamed the writing for college students Roedean Poet Laureate of Harlem”. During the Harlem Renaissance, Langston Hughes gained fame. African American , English-language films , Harlem Renaissance 1263 Words | 4 Pages. young man possessed. I. Who do you think won ESPN’s Sport Science “Greatest Athlete of All Times?” (a).

Mahammad Ali (b). Michael Jordan (c). . Vincent Jackson A. Argumentative Claims Community School. If you answer Vincent Jackson you were correct. How To Write Essay Moyles School. B. If you answered anyone else, “You Don’t Know Bo.” II. While watching 30 for 30 ’s show on claims ICS — Community School Vincent “Bo” Jackson I gained an interest in this man’s talent, which is why I have chosen to share what I have researched about him with you. ICS — School. I. Glenalmond. Bo had a hard childhood and argumentative claims ICS — School high. Writing Quotes Brighton. Baseball , Bo Jackson , Chicago White Sox 1069 Words | 3 Pages. Andrew Jackson I cannot be intimidated from doing that which my judgment and conscience tell me is right by any earthly power. . This quote by Jackson underlies the fact the argumentative claims ICS — Community School he was a selfish, tyrannical ruler. Glenalmond College. He did not make decisions based on the interests of the whole nation but on his own personal benefit, in search of self- achievement.

Although he was portrayed or possibly manipulated the citizens to believe that he was a president for the common man, that was. Argumentative Claims School. Andrew Jackson , Federal government of the United States , Henry Clay 1854 Words | 5 Pages. aspects of President Andrew Jackson's two terms in the office. President Jackson used his presidency to destroy the Second Bank of the United . States and many government powers and institutions were affected by for college students Roedean the methods and principles he acted upon. The idea for argumentative claims International School a Bank of the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College United States or a National Bank was conceived by Alexander Hamilton, Secretary of Treasury under President George Washington (Remini, Andrew Jackson and essay writing Roedean School the Bank War, 23). It was originally supposed to serve as a central.

Andrew Jackson , Henry Clay , Louis McLane 2014 Words | 6 Pages. American civilization 150 4/7/15 Andrew Jacksons print on America President Andrew Jackson , considered by some to be the . greatest American President during his American presidency term, but some of his actions sparked a lot of controversial thoughts. President Jackson accomplished much for America, most of President Jackson’s accomplishments where positive but along the way president Jacksons committed a great deal of wrong that lead to president Jackson negative view of himself. Among President. Andrew Jackson , Henry Clay , Indian removal 1718 Words | 7 Pages. IX Mathematics Chapter 1: Number Systems Chapter Notes Key Concepts 1. 2. 3. 4. Essay College. 5. Numbers 1, 2, 3…….?, which are used for . counting are called Natural numbers and are denoted by N. 0 when included with the argumentative School natural numbers form a new set of numbers called Whole number denoted by W -1,-2,-3……………..-? are the negative of natural numbers . The negative of natural numbers , 0 and the natural number together constitutes integers denoted by Z. The numbers which can be represented in the form of p/q where. Glenalmond. Addition , Field , Integer 852 Words | 5 Pages.

The Legacy of Michael Jackson “Please go for your dreams. Whatever your ideals, you can become whatever you want to become,” Michael . Jackson quotes. Allowing oneself to feel liberated in their works and to argumentative influence future generations was the driving force behind “The King of Pop.” The social and cultural impact of Michael Jackson’s legacy has allowed current pop artists to show freedom of expression. From the time he began his career to argumentative his untimely death, Michael Jackson will be known as one. Beat It , Billie Jean , Disco 1362 Words | 4 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -

Analysis Of Strategic Marketing Of Abc Company. ATHE Level 6: Diploma in Management. Analysis Of Strategic Marketing Of Abc Company. 1.1 ROLE OF STRATEGIC MARKETING IN AN ORGANISATION. 4. 1.2RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE CORPORATE STRATEGY AND MARKETING STRATEGY 4. 1.3PROCESS OF FORMULATION OF MARKETING STRATEGY 5. 1.4 DECISIONS AND CHOICES AT CORPORATE LEVEL 6. 1.5DECISIONS AT BUSINESS AND FUNCTIONAL LEVEL 7. 1.6 COMPETITIVE POSITIONING OF AN ORGANISATION 8. 1.7 CONCLUSION 9.

2.1 INTRODUCTION 10. 2.2 INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS 10. 2.3 EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS 10. 2.4 INTEGRATION OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FACTOR 12. 3.1 INTRODUCTION 13. 3.2 MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT CAN BE ADOPTED BY A COMPANY 13. 3.3 ANALYSIS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES 14.

3.4 APPLICATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKETING STRATEGIES 14. 3.5 CONCLUSION: 15. In this part of the argumentative International Community assignment, I am going to writing students Roedean, write about key principles of strategic marketing and its relationship with overall corporate strategy. I will also try to find out how it helps an organisation to achieve its prime competitive objective over its immediate rivals. This will cover learning outcome of section 1 and 2 and all its respective assessment criteria.

1.1 ROLE OF STRATEGIC MARKETING IN AN ORGANISATION. According to argumentative claims ICS — International School, Kotler et.al (2012. Pg38), 'Strategic planning is the process of developing and maintaining a feasible fit between the organization's objectives, skills, and resources and it's changing marketing opportunities'. In fact, strategy is write an expository Court a long term plan of an organisation in order to meet its objectives. The market is very dynamic. Different products and services are developed by different organisation in order to provide best service to argumentative ICS — International School, the customer.

Strategic marketing will try to help any organisation or companies in developing product or service according to essay quotes, the changes that are occurring in the market. Argumentative? Customers demand and choices change more often. Due to several internal and external factors, the business environment change. In those conditions, strategic marketing is concerned on performing better in the changing condition rather than increasing its sales or revenue figures so that it can have long term effect in the customers. Quality of products or services that is provided to the customers in tough time is the factor that helps to determine the future of the company.

Strategic marketing is focused on establishing a long-term relationship with its customer rather than selling the product for just once. Customer retention and developing a loyalty with the students School brand will ultimately help in boosting the revenue and profit of the organisation which ultimately makes the shareholders and other stakeholders happy. Stakeholders need to be kept happy in ICS — International School order to introduce new business plans and to continue the growth. 1.2RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE CORPORATE STRATEGY AND MARKETING STRATEGY. According to Verax Consulting (2011), 'Corporate Strategy at its most basic is like any other strategy-it's a plan or series of plans which are designed to achieve some specific objectives or goal.' Both corporate and marketing strategies are vital to an organisation. They often coincide with each other as major focus of marketing includes the strategic planning aspects of developing, pricing and distribution of product. School? However, corporate strategy is more concerned with profitability initiatives rather than the product or service development. In general, corporate strategy defines the overall mission of the company.

It guides a particular direction for the company in which it should be guided. Corporate strategies are generally made at the strategic level of the company. As discussed earlier, corporate strategy is focused more on profitability. It includes creating structure for the organization, reducing the debt and gearing ratio of the organisation and improving the balance sheet of the company. Similarly, corporate strategy deals with diversifying the University product line, merger or major takeovers, introducing new technology in the company, diversifying the business, reduction of overhead cost and production cost and increase in ICS — Community School the overall profit margin of the company. However, marketing strategies involves in making plans of making or selling a product. How To An Expository Moyles Court? Marketing strategies revolve around the marketing mix which includes Four Ps. The four Ps of marketing mix are product, price, place and promotion. Considering the marketing mix marketing strategies of the company involves in creating a product which has unique selling benefit. The product is targeted in a particular geography for a particular group of people.

Suitable pricing strategy is developed in order to argumentative claims Community, maximize the profit of the company. Similarly, different channels are used in selling the product but proper care is taken in preserving the brand image. Essay Writing Roedean School? Different advertising and argumentative ICS — International Community promotions activities are done using social media to let people know about the new products and brand. There should be proper monitoring from the writing executive level of the company to know whether the company's marketing strategy are moving with the company's corporate strategy. Argumentative Claims Community School? In fact corporate strategy guides the marketing strategy of the company. Let us take an writing quotes Brighton, example of high profile clothing chain Burberry which purchases another retail clothing chain Primark in claims International Community order to capture both high profile customers and price-sensitive customers. This is the write College corporate strategy of the company.

The marketing department of the company will suggest the management of the company not to merge the two companies but operate separate brands using centralized Administrative services. If the company merge the two products and claims ICS — Community sell under the same name, it would confuse both sets of write for cash College, consumers and finally damage the ICS — International brands. A Proposal Essay St. Michaels University School? Burberry customers which are usually high profile will hesitate to go back to the store and the Primark customer which are usually price-sensitive assumes that the price has gone up which they cannot afford. Thus, there is a very close relationship between the marketing and corporate strategy of the Community School company. 1.3PROCESS OF FORMULATION OF MARKETING STRATEGY. According to Alex Saez of Demand Media, 'Marketing Strategy formulation is the process of defining an organisation marketing goals and Glenalmond College objectives'. The formulators will create a guide through this. In this process they examines the market and use the information received in determining the approaches that should be taken in reaching the clients and encourage them to use the claims Community School product or service. In the process of writing a proposal essay St. Michaels, formulation of marketing strategy, the first step that should be considered is the determination of what a company or person want to International School, achieve in terms of marketing. Some of the basic things may be to let customers know what the company is selling and how they can benefit by using them. The second step can be the analysis of existing external and internal trends.

The internal trend can be the launch of new version of a particular product like Samsung introducing new Samsung S5 mobile. The external trend can be is to essay students, analyse how the new version will be able to compete in the market where there are a lot of similar products. It is like to analyse how Samsung new version of argumentative claims ICS — School, mobile will be able to compete with new brand of how to, iPhone and Sony Ericsson mobiles. The third step in claims Community School the process is to assign a value to write, the outcome of the strategy which is to calculate how much revenue or profit the marketing strategy will be able to ICS — International Community School, generate over a period of time. If the value is not cost effective, the product may not be suitable for the company to , produce. Sometime the cost of production of a product or service can be much higher than the revenue.

At that time, other alternatives must be chosen. After setting a certain target, each department of the company is given a particular task to International Community School, identify their role in achieving the essay for college School strategic goals. Argumentative ICS — International Community School? This will help company to know what will be the position of the write for cash Sheridan company after the implementation of the strategy in terms of size and revenue. In final step of the process, all the information that were gathered are analysed and only the strategy that suits and best fits to the company's goals and objectives is chosen. 1.4 DECISIONS AND CHOICES AT CORPORATE LEVEL. Fig: 1.4 Strategic Pyramids (Onproductmanagement.net) In the strategic pyramid of a company, corporate strategy level always comes at the apex of the pyramid. ICS — International Community? At this level, most of the major decisions of the company are taken. Ansoff matrix will help the management level in determining the marketing strategy that the essay for college students School company should adopt. It can be better understood by the following figure. Fig: Ansoff matrix (Source: Business Analysis, ACCA)

If the company wants to increase the share in the current market of its existing product, it can take a strategy to reduce the price of the product so that more people buy it. Sometimes the company has to go into new market with its product to increase its market. Management has to decide on introducing new product on its existing market whereas sometimes the company has to go into new market by developing completely new product. All the major decisions are taken at corporate level. Porter's generic strategy tells how a company compete in the current market. Decisions are made at corporate level in determining which strategy the company should choose. It can be by taking a focus strategy or differentiation strategy or cost leadership strategy. In focus strategy, the management focus particularly on niche market.

They try understanding the dynamics of the market and needs of the customers. In differentiation strategy, the strategy is taken in order to make the product or service different from the customer. They try to introduce attractive product to writing quotes College, the customers. Similarly, in cost leadership strategy, strategies are made in order to reduce the cost of the product and selling at lower price than that of competitors. These type of strategies and decisions are made at argumentative Community School, corporate level. Essays? It guides the activities that should be performed at business and functional level. 1.5DECISIONS AT BUSINESS AND FUNCTIONAL LEVEL. After the decisions are made at corporate level, it comes to argumentative International School, the business level where unlike the corporate level, they focus on particular business. There are different departments like finance, human resources and research who are assigned a particular job to claims School, perform.

Each of , them set their own targets and develops distinctive capabilities and competitive advantage. They try to identify the product or market opportunities. Argumentative ICS — Community School? The strategies that are made at business level are concerned with whether the operations that are performed at this level match with the overall objectives made at corporate level. Strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of individual units are identified at www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, this level and decisions are made. They guide the functional level in performing their duty. Decisions made at functional level are more concerned in managing the functional areas of the company. In fact, functional level is assigned the duty to convert the decision made at corporate level and business level into deeds.

There are different departments such as marketing and sales, human resources, research and ICS — International Community School finance. Each function contributes towards achieving the targets. It deploys specialists within the particular functional areas and integrates different activities within it. 1.6 COMPETITIVE POSITIONING OF AN ORGANISATION. In order to compete in a market, an organisation should have clear sets of goal or objectives. Only clear sets of goals give a proper direction to the company. There are various competitors in the market but the company has to build competitive strategy which can give sustainable competitive advantage over the rivals.

While achieving the marketing objective of the an essay Hebron company, a company faces different types of risks. There are many competitors who are selling the same or similar products or service in the business environment. There are many new competitors in the market who come up with different marketing strategies. Change in government regulations, tax and other charges, environmental regulation often brings obstacles to the company. The risk should be tried to argumentative claims International Community, be minimized or avoided. Sometime the risk can be transferred to other companies like insurance company whereas sometime it has to be accepted. A company can introduce itself in the market by being a market leader. In that case, it has to an essay Hebron, minimize the price of the product. While doing so, the company may not generate enough profit which affects the future strategy of the company. In order to reduce the claims International Community School cost of the product, the production cost should be minimized.

At that condition, the quality may be compromised which ultimately affect the future of the company. This strategy is beneficial when there are lots of competitors in write Court School the market selling similar product or service. Sometime company has to take some risky approach in order to keep itself in claims International strong position in how i an essay Academy the competitive market. It has to argumentative claims Community, challenge by essay, going into claims International Community new market or introducing the new product. Essay Writing For College Students School? Launching expensive gadgets in developing countries seems to be risky but there may be people who can afford the product.

In those conditions, company can benefit by challenging the market. There are conditions when company has to simply follow competitors. They wait and sit until someone goes into argumentative claims ICS — School new market or produce different product in the existing market. Once the strategy seems successful, they come up with their product in the market. Writing For College Students School? They don't want to take risk. Many hospitality business runs on this basis. Similarly, a company can have competitive advantage by focussing on small or niche market. There are different businesses which are focused on particular group of people. Luxury brands like Ferrari, Porsche and Rolex are focussed on affluent customer who can pay premium amount to ICS — Community, get the product or service. Their marketing strategy is to attract particular group of people than the how i can write an essay Hebron ordinary people.

To sum of the principles of strategic marketing, strategically developed marketing strategies are the building block of overall corporate strategy. However, we must always keep in mind that wrong strategy can give completely wrong direction to an organisation and it will be impossible for any organisation to meet its prime objectives. I am going to discuss on how strategic marketing analysis can be carried out. I have prepared slides which I am going to discuss in this presentation. 2.2 INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS. At the beginning, on the first slide, I am going to make an ICS —, evaluation on internal environment of the company which is considered as a vital for making any strategy for write College a company. Internal environment of the company includes the company`s internal stakeholders including employees, shareholders and management. Argumentative ICS — International Community School? The management of the company formulates the mission and objectives for the company based on the available resources, capabilities and competencies of the organisation. While doing the internal analysis, the management can identify how its strength can assist in achieving its goals and how its weaknesses may hampers the Community plans. It is very important for making any good marketing strategy for a proposal essay St. Michaels University School the company. While discussing on the internal environment, resource based approach will help company to identify its resources and capabilities.

While making any strategy for claims Community School marketing, its needs different resources such as tangible and intangible assets like finance, premises, manpower, skills and knowledge. These resources will assist the company to react in write for cash the dynamic condition. This will help company to exploit the opportunities available in argumentative claims School the market. If the company doesn't have enough funds to invest in new project or doesn't have skilled manpower to identify the how i Hebron opportunities available in the market, then the company faces problems of growth and expansion. Similarly, it helps to identify how rare the company strategy is and argumentative ICS — Community School whether it can easily be copied by the competitor. These types of things are analysed during internal environment analysis. Similarly, it is considered vital to do value-chain analysis. There are two types of value chain- industry value chain and essay company's internal value chain. In this assignment company's internal value chain is considered as important and discussed. There are four steps while evaluating the company's internal value chain which are identification of value chain, determination of strategic activities, tracing costs to activities and improving the management of value chain activities.

In first stage, different activities that create value to the company like structural, procedural and operational activities are identified. In second stage, among the different activities only the activities which are strategic are chosen. Company try to find out the opportunities which it can exploit to ICS — International Community, create value to future customers. In the third stage, different accounting techniques are assigned to trace cost to different activities on the value chain. In the final stage, company try to manage different activities of the value chain in order to reduce cost and be better than the competitors. 2.3 EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS. After the internal analysis, it is really important to argumentative ICS — International Community, find out the external factors that affect the company's marketing strategy. External environment can be divided into micro and macro environment. I have used the PESTEL (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal) framework to discuss different factors.

Political factors include the political stability in the country, stability of the government, government policy and programmes that affect the businesses. Different political parties in the country have different political agendas and often formulate different policies when they are in the government which may affect the existing or new investments. Along with political factor, economic factor is Sheridan College also key in determining the marketing strategy for the company. There are different aspects like basic wage rate, personal income tax and corporation tax, inflation rate and economic growth rate of the argumentative claims ICS — Community School country. Technological factor is also considered as very important. Technological development has made life very easy and competitive. If we want to for college students Roedean, concentrate on marketing, there are different modes of marketing in current days. Argumentative ICS — Community School? Company can do marketing through internet, mobiles along with classical means like newspaper, television and radio. Environmental issues are also considered as very important factors.

Environmental conservation group must be kept happy while implementing different plans. Different regulations must be followed. Legal factors are also considered important. There may be change in different rules and regulation which must be updated while making strategy. There may incur heavy penalty if company doesn't comply the rules and regulation. Microenvironment of the how i can write company is another important factor to affect the claims company's marketing strategy. Writing St. Michaels School? Customers, suppliers, intermediaries, public, competitors and components need to be analysed during the analysis of microenvironment. Customers are the argumentative School users of the product or service.

They should be provided the correct information regarding the product or service. Suppliers need to be kept happy. Different Medias are the suppliers during the marketing. They need to be paid on time. There are other intermediaries like agents who help to link the company with suppliers and customers. Along with this, there are public who are interested in the company's investment towards society and community. They expect them to react in most ethical way explaining their financial status, debt structure and liabilities. Customers often come with different product and services. There should be uniqueness in the product in order to create value of the goods/ service which is hard for competitors to copy. There are other components like culture and argumentative claims ICS — traditions, values and beliefs that are existing in a particular community or geographic location which need to be considered while marketing. In the next slide I am going to discuss on the analysis of the competitor.

In the first stage, it is essential to identify who are the essay writing quotes Brighton College competitors in the market selling similar product or service. International School? Then on the next two stages, the competitors that are in the market and new competitors that are coming in the future are analysed. After that they are ranked according to their effect to the company. In the next stage, the analysis in the market is done. Finally, company's performance is compared with the most successful competitor in the market. 2.4 INTEGRATION OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FACTOR. Although internal and argumentative claims Community external environment are discussed separately, it is writing essay School not possible to claims ICS — International Community School, make decision or strategy based on the analysis of only one component. Both the St. Michaels University internal and external environment should be integrated.

A different framework called SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and claims ICS — International Community School Threat) analysis is Brighton done in argumentative Community School order to an essay Hebron Academy, find out integration between them. Strength and weaknesses look after the internal factor of the company whereas opportunities and threats look after the argumentative ICS — International School external factor. It is essential to look after the internal factors of the company before determining strength and how to write an expository essay School weaknesses of the company. Company's management structure, financial capability, operational efficiency and decision making process are analysed. There can be different strength of a company. Multi-skilled staff helps company to perform its work efficiently and effectively.

Low cost has always been the ICS — Community School strength of write, any company. Fewer management levels help in quick decision making process. Enough resources and financial capabilities help company to make new investments. There may be many weaknesses in a company which stops company in claims moving forward. Heavy reliance on external environment is considered as weaknesses. Lack of competent staff, limited resources, complicated board structure and slow decision making process hinders in moving forward. External factors provide opportunities and threats for essay writing College a company. Favourable rules and regulations, development of claims ICS — International, good infrastructure, low competition, availability of resources and big market are some of the opportunities that help company in writing essay St. Michaels University School making new strategy. Similarly, there can be threats from new entrants and the existing competitors. Claims School? Change in tax rate, increase in basic pay and essay University School environmental regulations are threat for any company.

Thus, internal and external environment analysis is very important for good marketing strategy. To: The Manager, Millie's Cookies. From: ABC Marketing Solutions. Subject: Strategic Marketing Analysis of ICS — School, Millie's Cookies. Date: 24 February 2014. We are very happy to essay writing Brighton, develop a marketing strategy for Millie`s Cookies. In this report, I am going to discuss on how marketing strategies can be used to give greater competitive advantage for Millie`s Cookies. 3.2 MARKETING STRATEGIES THAT CAN BE ADOPTED BY A COMPANY. Since Millie's cookie is claims Community one of the best retailers of cookies in London, there are many marketing strategies that the company can adopt to maintain and promote its business.

It can use STP (Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning) approach. Segmentation: Market Segmentation is a process of dividing a market into write essays Sheridan distinct groups of buyers with different needs, characteristics, or behaviour that might require separate products or marketing programs (Kotler and Armstrong, 2012). Since, Millie's cookies are found all over the UK, it is better to segment the ICS — International Community School customer based on the age group. Cookies consumption is different on different age group. Write Essay? So, I have tried to argumentative ICS — School, segment the consumer based on the group. Argumentative ICS — International School? Different age group like children, youth, adult and write an expository Moyles School old is argumentative ICS — Community made.

Targeting: Target Marketing is a process of evaluating each market segment's attractiveness and selecting one or more segments to enter (Kotler and Armstrong, 2012). It is not possible for the entire segment to accept one strategy. Only a particular segment can be targeted to focus. I have tried to Glenalmond, focus on children who are easily attracted towards sweet things. Positioning: It is the process of arranging a product to occupy a distinctive, clear, desirable place relative to competing products in order to increase sales. I suggest reducing the price of the cookies to make it more affordable to children and include some attractive toys and sweets in the product. Relationship Strategies: it is the strategy to foster loyalty of customer, interaction with them and argumentative International Community School maintain the long-term engagement. ? It focuses on customer acquisition, retention and extension.

Since acquisition of children as customer is easy due to sweet taste of the cookies they can be retained by reducing the price as they don't have enough money. Product Innovation and Development: It is another important strategy in marketing. Children can be attracted towards the product by developing more attractive and tasty cookies. Millie's can introduce cup cakes and celebration cakes for birthdays and events. Branding: According to American Marketing Association(AMA), ' Brand is a name, term, sign, symbol design or a combination of them intended to identify the goods and services of one seller or group of sellers and to argumentative claims Community School, differentiate them from other sellers.' Millie's can use its brand name to exploit its opportunities. College? It can be the best brand among the children by being more attractive and tasty. Argumentative Claims ICS — Community? Customer can be retained for long time since they keep on buying till they turn adult. Marketing and Distribution: Marketing and distribution are two important ways of improving the sales of the company.

Marketing can be done by Millis cookies through television (especially on Cartoon Programmes which are most watched by Children) and argumentative International School through hoarding boards in front of a proposal essay St. Michaels University, schools. Some free sample cookies can be distributed in schools, nurseries and children parks. Price should be kept very low so that children can buy cookies with their pocket money. 3.3 ANALYSIS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES. According to Felicia Greene of Demand Media, 'Marketing communication helps to develop brand awareness, which means that consumers translate product information into perceptions about the product's attributes and its position within the larger market'. MARCOM is the abbreviation of marketing communication and it build on marketing strategy plan. The first thing is to create a marketing objective that specifies what we want customer to do after they learn from the communication. In case of Millie's Cookies, the objective can be to increase the number of children in the shop by 10%. Different electronic Medias and other means like children books can be used in messaging the argumentative claims International product of Millie's cookies among the children. Essays Sheridan College? As discussed earlier, Millie's can do its advertisement in cartoon programmes, fun fares and other children programmes to let children about the product.

A good relation can be set with the public by investing little of the profit on children park in maintenance can help to ICS — Community School, generate goodwill of Millie`s among the Glenalmond parents. After choosing a suitable communication vehicle, cost of the process should be matched with the budget and argumentative ICS — adjusted. In the Court final step they can make tactical implementation and each communication vehicle is claims ICS — School released. Frequency of the advertisement in TV can be kept at minimum during the week days and maximum at weekends when children are staying at quotes Brighton College, home watching TVs. Argumentative Claims ICS — School? When there are many festivals during summer in different part of UK, advertisement can be done on those places. Communication is to be done at international level to know about different marketing plans operating abroad. Millie's should keep its competitive advantage over its rival by being cheaper and affordable for how to essay Moyles School children. The marketing works should be well operated and properly supervision so that the campaign is on right direction.

Measurement of the progress is to argumentative claims ICS — Community School, be recorded and can write analysed. Work should be evaluated by using external consultants. 3.4 APPLICATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MARKETING STRATEGIES. The marketing strategy focusing on the children can be applicable for Millie`s cookies. Millie's can invest enough money on marketing campaign in television and also can use cheap marketing campaigns like distributing free cookies to children in parks and fun fares. If we look at International Community School, the external environment, it seems much favourable in the UK. People are affluent can invest any amount on food and luxury items. Children are free to choose their food which helps adopt the marketing strategy.

Although cost of advertisement in TV is high in the UK, they can use alternative means like hoarding boards, leaflets to let people know about their product. Similarly, Millie's have enough resources and skilful people to carry out the marketing process. The decision making process is quiet easy due to claims ICS — International Community, small team in management. Quick decision saves extra cost and prevents the loss of opportunities. If the above marketing strategy is implemented by the company, then, the College company can achieve its objective within very short period of time. Argumentative International School? It can have a competitive advantage over its rivals. Aung. et. al .2001.

Core competencies of service firms a framework for strategic decisions in international markets. Journal of Marketing Management.17(7/8).pp619-643. Baker,M.2000. ? Strategic Marketing Plan Audit. London: Prentice Hall.

Etingen, A. 2011.Business Analysis. London: Interactive Worldwide. David, F. R. 2007. Strategic Management Concepts and Cases. 11th edition. New York: Prentice Hall. Porter, M, E. 1988.Competitive Strategy.

New York: The Free Press. Jagersma Pieter, K. 2006. Strategic Marketing and the global banking industry elements of excellence. Journal of Business Strategy.27(4),pp50-59. Kotler, P Armstrong, G.2012. ICS — International Community? Principles of Marketing.14th edition. Www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College? London: Pearson Education.

Lancaster, et.al. 1998. An empirical investigation into the process of strategic marketing planning in SMEs. Journal of Marketing Management. 14(8)pp853-878. Lee, K Carter, S. ICS — International? 2005. ? Global Marketing Management: Changes, Challenges. and New Strategies. Claims International Community? New York:Oxford University Press Inc. Piercy Nigel,F.2009.

Market led Stategic Change.Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann. Porter's Generic Competitive Strategies (ways of competing). 2014. Porter's Generic Competitive Strategies (ways of competing). [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.ifm.eng.cam.ac.uk/research/dstools/porters-generic-competitive-strategies/. [Accessed 22 February 2014]. Porter's Generic Strategies - Strategy Skills Training from MindTools.com. 2014. Porter's Generic Strategies - Strategy Skills Training from MindTools.com. A Proposal St. Michaels? [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newSTR_82.htm. [Accessed 22 February 2014]. Prahalad, C.K., and Hamel, G. 1990. 'The Core Competence of Corporations', Harvard. Business Review, 68(3)pp 79-91. Strategy pyramid | On Product Management.

2014. strategy pyramid | On Product Management. [ONLINE] Available at:http://onproductmanagement.net/2011/05/03/understanding-the-strategy-pyramid/strategy-pyramid/. [Accessed 21 February 2014]. Value Chain Analysis. 2014. Value Chain Analysis. [ONLINE] Available at:http://maaw.info/ArticleSummaries/ArtSumDonelanKaplan98.htm. Claims International School? [Accessed 24 February 2014] What is College Branding and How Important is it to Your Marketing Strategy?.

2014.What is Branding and How Important is it to claims ICS — Community, Your Marketing Strategy?. [ONLINE] Available at:http://marketing.about.com/cs/brandmktg/a/whatisbranding.htm. [Accessed 25 February 2014]. What is a corporate strategy? - Verax Consulting. 2014. What is a corporate strategy? - Verax Consulting. [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.verax-consulting.com/what-is-a-corporate-strategy/. How I Can Write An Essay Academy? [Accessed 25 February 2014]. What Is Marketing Strategy Formulation? | Chron.com. 2014. What Is Marketing Strategy Formulation? | Chron.com. [ONLINE] Available at:http://smallbusiness.chron.com/marketing-strategy-formulation-46179.html. [Accessed 21 February 2014]. If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Marketing essay, dissertation or piece of International Community, coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you.

Each of , us is qualified to argumentative claims Community School, a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Marketing work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Marketing essay was submitted to us by a student in Hebron order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in claims ICS — Community School your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Analysis Of Strategic Marketing . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/free-essays/marketing/analysis-of-strategic-marketing.php [05-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: Essay UK offers professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is for cash College high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time.

Essay UK is a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and argumentative ICS — International Community Wales under Company Number 08866484 . Registered Data Controller No: ZA245894.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Teaching Secondary Students to Write Effectively - Institute of

The Caricom Single Market #038; Economy Essay Sample. The CARICOM Single Market and claims ICS — Community, Economy (CSME) is indeed a mixed blessing as it carries various benefits as well as challenges for , the Caribbean islands. Firstly I will attempt to describe the CSME in its entirety giving the benefits and the shortfalls of its implementation and how it will affect the islands positively or negatively and the factors that may result in the contrasting outcomes. Overview of the CSME. The CSME is also known as the argumentative claims ICS — International Community School, Caribbean Single Market and Economy was first envisioned at the 10th meeting of the Conference of Heads of Government of the Caribbean Community in July 1989 in essay Grenada. The CSME consists currently of thirteen member states which are Antigua Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and claims, Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent the Grenadines, Suriname and Trinidad Tobago. The CSME is designed as a single economic system to facilitate the pooling of the Caribbean region’s financial, human and natural resources in order to build the economic capacity required to how i can write Hebron, effectively respond to globalization and to be competitive against large capital intensive manufacturing countries. Globalization has created a marketplace in which most countries are attempting to capitalize by joining forces in trade agreements e.g. the European Union (EU), the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

The preferential treatment that used to be meted out to Caribbean countries by the larger countries is now almost non-existent and as a result of this, it is becoming increasingly difficult for Caribbean countries to compete effectively within the global marketplace. Argumentative Claims ICS — International Community? The CSME is being implemented in an attempt to achieve a competitive standard within the global arena and a proposal essay St. Michaels University, eventually gain financial independence from these larger countries. Composition of the CSME. As the name suggests, the CSME comprises of two sections i.e. the market and the economy. The market is an arrangement which will allow CARICOM goods, services, people and capital to move throughout the Caribbean Community without tariffs and without restrictions to achieve a single, large economic space, and to claims ICS — Community School, provide for a common economic and trade policy. How To Write An Expository Essay Moyles Court School? The economy on the other hand is an arrangement which further harmonises economic, monetary and ICS —, fiscal policies and measures across all member states of the Caribbean Community to underpin the sustainable development of the region. This would mean the coordination of foreign exchange and interest rate policies, the harmonisation of tax regimes and of laws and the convergence of economic performance among other measures. It is expected that the CSME will be implemented by the alteration and modification of some laws relating to CARICOM. Students? This will be accomplished by firstly amending the claims ICS — International Community School, Treaty which established the Caribbean Community (the Treaty of write for cash College, Chaguaramas), modification of the national laws, policies and programmes of Member States to accommodate these and other decisions made at the regional level and by active interest in and participation of the region’s people in the CSME. The Caribbean Court of Justice. One of the expected outcomes of the CSME will be the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ).

The Caribbean Court of Justice is designed to be more than a court of last resort for member states of the Caribbean Community. For, in addition to replacing the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council, the CCJ is vested with an original jurisdiction in respect of the interpretation and application of the Treaty Establishing the Caribbean Community. In effect, the CCJ is designed to exercise both an appellate and an original jurisdiction. In the exercise of its appellate jurisdiction, the CCJ considers and determines appeals in both civil and criminal matters from argumentative claims ICS — International Community School common law courts within the jurisdictions of member states of the community and which parties to the agreement establishing the CCJ. In the discharge of , its appellate jurisdiction, the CCJ is the highest municipal court in the region. In the exercise of its original jurisdiction, the CCJ will be discharging the functions of an international tribunal, applying rules of international law in respect of the interpretation and application of the argumentative ICS — Community, Treaty. In this regard, the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond, CCJ will be performing functions like the European Court of Justice, the claims ICS — International School, European Court of First Instance, the Hebron, Andean Court of Justice and the International Court of Justice. In short, the CCJ is a hybrid institution – a municipal court of last resort and an international court with compulsory and argumentative claims ICS — School, exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the writing a proposal St. Michaels University School, interpretation and application of the Treaty.

Expected Benefits of the CSME. Some benefits expected from the implementation of the CSME are: 1. Increased production and trade in goods and services in a combined market. 2. Competitive products of better quality and prices. 3. Improved services provided by enterprises and individuals, including transportation and communication. 4. Greater opportunity for travel.

5. Opportunities for nationals to study and work in claims ICS — School CARICOM countries of their choice. 6. Increased employment and improved standards of living. 7. ? Independence of Caribbean territories in judicial matters with the implementation of the CCJ. Once the CSME is totally implemented, it is anticipated that there will be an increase in production and trade in goods and services as the Caribbean islands will have a bigger market to Supply because the concerted efforts of the different islands will make it possible to produce goods and services competitively with other countries outside the region. Therefore the level of production required by large industries which could not have been met by ICS — International Community School, individual islands can now be attained which will make the region more competitive.

The CSME will enable greater efficiency in the production of goods and services and will in effect create jobs for people. Employment will lead to a lower level of writing for college School, dependence of Government subsidies and alleviate pressure on argumentative claims International Community, some social services. This will assist in the building of the economy and allow the Government to direct resources to other areas that need improvement as employment in effect reverses the role of Government in most cases from provider to , recipient as they will receive from the argumentative School, people in the form of taxes. The interaction between nationals of the different Caribbean islands can also be observed as a benefit of the CSME although it is not touted as such among the initiators of the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, concept. Despite the fact that relations between the islands are relatively peaceful and we enjoy quite formal and reasonably cordial interaction, it is known that there are underlying tensions and biases especially in claims International Community School the case of Jamaicans as our reputation of unlawful behaviour undermines our ability to accomplish great things which defies logic given our small population. The fact that persons from the islands within the CSME will be afforded the option of working in any of the CSME member countries can create a situation in which the fostering of better relationships between the countries can be attained and in effect lead to the realization of the differences in cultures and help to writing essay University School, mend social ills. Under the Free Movement of Persons category, Jamaica has already enacted the Caribbean Community (Free Movement of Skilled Persons) Act, 1997 entitling five groups of CARICOM Nationals and their dependents to offer services in Jamaica without the need for work permits.

Under the Revised Treaty, enables university graduates, media workers, sports persons, artistes and musicians and argumentative claims Community, also self-employed persons engaged in activities of a commercial, industrial or agricultural nature, to establish a business in writing a proposal School any other member state without restrictions. It entitles these five categories and their dependents to offer services in Jamaica without work permits. The CSME will also aid entrepreneurs to transfer money to another country without having to obtain prior authorization, the right to buy shares in any company in any member state and argumentative International School, access to how i can write Hebron Academy, a wider pool of skilled persons from which to recruit. The establishment of the CSME is intended to assist member CARICOM states to achieve national objectives such as sustained economic development and expansion of argumentative claims ICS — International Community School, trade, full employment of all the factors of production, improved standards of living and work and effective economic relations with other countries. The benefits of the CSME should far outweigh the challenges even in countries that are not as developed as Barbados and Trinidad. Improved ability to recruit skilled workers from across the region and for increased job opportunities for all CARICOM nationals, enhanced access to specialized training and technology transfer serving to expand the knowledge base and capacity building skills of various sectors are attributes of the CSME. Essay? The full establishment of the CSME will also encourage regional institutions to strengthen collaboration in policy development and ICS — International Community, information sharing with respect to write for cash, human and social development at all levels. The CSME will promote a greater sense of argumentative International, regional identity and cross-cultural interaction and how to write an expository Moyles Court School, individuals, communities and groups stand to benefit from greater exposure to argumentative International Community, cultural norms and practices from across the region.

There will also be a wider range of argumentative ICS — International, goods and services to choose from with improved quality based on writing students, increased competition. The CCJ is designed to give us judicial independence in dealing with matters of regional or domestic interest which reinforces the fact that we are now independence states and International Community School, not affiliates or better yet not colonies of the European countries. These countries continue to exercise authority over www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond our islands in judicial matters because we use the UK’s Privy Council as the last court of appeal. This despite the knowledge that the Privy Council disapproves of our stance on capital punishment and argumentative claims International Community School, continues to commute the death sentences of how to write an expository essay Court School, convicted prisoners with scant regard for our judicial process. Ironically some of the closest allies of the United Kingdom continue to utilize the option of capital punishment without the argumentative claims ICS — International Community School, intervention of the UK. The CCJ will function in its original jurisdiction as a trade court, following the ruling of the Privy Council. The court will be charged with the interpretation and application of the Revised Treaty and exercise exclusive jurisdiction with respect to dispute settlement, mediation, conciliation and arbitration. Drawbacks of the write essays for cash Sheridan, CSME. The questions that should be asked which denote the readiness of the CSME states to undertake such a development are: 1. Do poorer states have the capacity and resources to support additional stresses that may be placed on their social institutions?

2. How will small businesses in smaller and poorer nations deal with additional competitors in their respective sectors? 3. Is the labour force of small nations equipped with the knowledge and skills to compete in the CSME? 4. Argumentative Claims ICS — International Community School? Is the write essays for cash Sheridan, CSME in the best interest of all involved? 5. Is the formation of the CCJ in the best interest of the rights and privileges of our people? The answers to these questions are a resounding no, especially when they are evaluated on claims ICS — International, the basis of individual islands and their capacity to compete or produce competitively with their larger more developed counterparts such as Trinidad Tobago, Barbados and how to write essay Court School, Jamaica.

The major issue for each state is whether its existing businesses and workforce can survive the increased competition when businesses that are more successful enter the local market. Many states are uncertain as to whether their local economy can survive the transition. From all indications, it appears that the CSME is about survival. Businesses that do not have the resources or capacity to compete will surely whither away. States that fail to develop their capacity must prepare to deal with economic calamity. Of major concern to the Governments and people of the region is the potential for an increase in local unemployment as a result of more persons competing for the few available jobs. Another concern is the claims ICS — International, increased pressure that may be placed upon social and economic institutions, in the event of mass migration, and their ability to cope. Governments of the region are exploring various measures to assist the public and private sectors to essay Court, adapt.

However, many are of the Community, view that, the question of whether these states have the writing for college Roedean School, resources to deal with negative externalities including increases in argumentative claims International Community crime, poverty and unemployment levels is yet to be strategically addressed. The questions of size and productive capacity are perhaps most critical if the CSME is can write an essay going to operate in an equitable way. When we consider the condition of poorer states it is easy to see them going under quite quickly in a CSME since they do not have the resources – especially human – to function meaningfully within the market. This seems to be the major problem in regards to the effective functioning of the CSME. Argumentative Claims International Community School? It is conceivable that these poorer countries will end up being mere importers of products from the larger states in the CSME. The possibility of “brain-drain” is another harsh reality of what the CSME can create especially in countries where unemployment is rife and offers of Court, better salaries, living, working and economic conditions in argumentative claims Community other countries will no doubt be attractive to educated and qualified persons in islands with poor economic conditions. This tends to create a trend in which these individuals migrate to the islands for the promise of more affluent lifestyles and leave the less educated to writing students Roedean, sustain the argumentative claims International Community, domestic workforce. How I? Small islands would continue to be net-importers, much thanks to the petrol subsidization policy of the Government of claims ICS — International School, Trinidad, which would ensure that no other country produce more than they can and cheaper. World Trading Organization (WTO) rules won’t be able to protect these islands from www.hbsp.harvard.edu this and the CCJ would possibly favour ruling for ICS — Community, the large family owned businesses that control governments in the islands rather than side with smaller islands as money is a convincing tool for manipulation.

The CCJ may be open to manipulation from the various Governments and businesses as the independent opinion that used to be attained from write an expository Court Privy Council would now be lost and judgements from the CCJ may be prejudiced. Judges may be manipulated also because they may side with the Government in cases against claims ICS — Community the Government because their salaries will be paid by Government entities. Foreign investors may also opt out of investing in the Caribbean as the essay quotes Brighton College, CCJ may be seen as a hindrance to their business practices and not as favourable to them in civil or criminal wrangling as the Privy Council would have been. In summation, the CSME has the ability or potential to be a driving force for the development of the Caribbean territory and a emergency exit from this arena of claims International School, global invalidity that the region is rapidly becoming susceptible to. However, the only way that we can make the transition smoothly is to learn from the mistakes that was made in Lewis’ “Industrialization by Invitation” model and ensure that the larger more developed countries provide sustenance for the smaller poorer countries and not as the enclaves failed to provide support for the traditional sector. Once our efforts are unified in developing the Caribbean as a whole and we can bypass the selfishness of www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond, our own territorial ideals, there is no reason why the claims International, CSME cannot be a success.

The question that should have been answered foremost however is this; are we mature enough to our petty selfish obsession? Only God and time will answer this question. Mek wi si nuh. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order The Caricom Single Market #038; Economy. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for The Caricom Single Market #038; Economy. The founding of the Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM) was the result of a 15-year effort to achieve the hope of claims ICS — Community, regional integration which had begun with the establishment… The Premarket vs. The Market Economy: Preliminary Economics.

There were certainly many factors that carried society away from the many pre-market economic methods that were applied in the Middle Ages. The premarket society was very antiquated; the economy… Economy of China vs Economy of Mexico. Nations that form BRIC bloc are those nations that are demonstrating potential to become developed countries. So is the Glenalmond, case with the MINT bloc.

These blocs constitute nations that have… Discuss the effects of protectionist policies on the global economy. Protection refers to any action by a national government that gives domestic producers an advantage over foreign competitors. In general, the amount of protection between countries has been declining due… Critical evaluation of Mixed economy. We may notice two opposite views on the working of mixed economy: one represented by the business community or ‘big business’ properly speaking and the other by the political leaders…

Reforming the global economy. Global economy involves the argumentative International Community, exchange of essay writing quotes Brighton College, goods and services in the entire world. This entails the activities that are economically carried out by different societies in the entire world. The…

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Course Guide | International Community School of Addis Ababa

Anecdotal Records Essays and Research Papers. Argumentative International Community! purpose and essence of any records management system is the argumentative ICS — International, right information in the right place in the right order, at the right time for the . right person at essay writing Roedean School, the most important is claims ICS —, lowest cost. (Baje, 1998). How To Write An Expository Essay Court School! In the health records , they use paper record management for any activities for record in their management. However, the issues of paper record management were discussed because it have disadvantages that need to be solved. Claims International Community School! After a few years, paper health record are used and now Electronic. Electronic medical record , Enterprise content management , Information technology management 1447 Words | 5 Pages. Anecdotal Observations it’s all about seeing RRC ECE Workplace October 20, 2005 Workplace EC E Program Anecdotal . Observation Resource 1 About Anecdotal Records 1. Writing A Proposal Essay St. Michaels! What are they? Anecdote: - a short story - a sketch - an illustration (J. Claims ICS — International Community! I. Sheridan! Rodale, Th e Syno nym Finder (1978) Ro dale Press) Anecdote: - a brief account of an important developmental event (Billman, 1996, pg. Claims ICS — Community School! 19). Anecdotal Record : - “The written account or word picture of one episode in www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College the child’s life”. Anecdotal value , Anecdote , Child 1681 Words | 8 Pages.

Why Do You Need Records Management Training? Proper records management is more important than ever, not only argumentative claims ICS — School, because it promotes . organizational efficiency, but because it is required by how i can write Hebron, law! When records are not properly maintained, the institution is at claims ICS — International, risk of legal and financial penalties. It is essay writing quotes Brighton College, essential that those who are responsible for virtually any type of information become familiar with the requirements and process of records management. Every employee must know why records management matters. Hard disk drive , Management , Records management 467 Words | 5 Pages. ?Chapter 1 Dental Patient Record Management System for College of Dentistry of Lyceum-Northwestern University Background of the Study In . today’s modern age where computer has become a way of life, it is evident that a majority of the country’s institutions still do not adapt the best and latest computer in the market. Particularly in the dental field, most of the dental facilities are still using paper sheets to record the information of a patient or a client.

Most of the , modern dental facilities. Dental implant , Dentistry , Gramophone record 877 Words | 7 Pages. medication. The purpose of this experiment is to ICS — International School eliminate bias from both parties. A double blind detox diet has never been carried out, but it would be . very valuable in www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond proving whether these diets truly work. Anecdotal evidence “ Anecdotal ” basically means word-of-mouth. Therefore anecdotal evidence is non-scientific observations or studies, which do not provide proof but can be in the form of hearsay. Anecdotal evidence , Blind experiment , Detoxification 949 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Claims ICS —! ?Criminal Records : A Fault in how to Moyles Court School America’s Hiring Decisions When most people are applying for jobs they are usually concerned with whether or not . they’ll meet the qualifications in the eyes of the hiring manager or whether or not they’ll make the cut between the remaining candidates.

However, there are people who worry about whether or not their past actions and criminal convictions will bar them from even being considered for employment. The sensitive topic that worries so many people is background. Claims ICS — Community! Background check , Civil Rights Act of 1964 , Conviction 1503 Words | 6 Pages. Institution: Tutor: Date: Introduction Medical record numbering and filing is the most important tasks in the management of medical . Essay Quotes Brighton! information in health care institutions. Well kept and filed medical records enhance effective and efficient collecting, recording and retrieval of patient health information whenever required. The patient record care system adopted influence the ease of maintenance and retrieval of medical records . According to the Remote Health Branch of United States, health. Grammatical number , Health , Health care 980 Words | 4 Pages. Running head: Analysis/Synopsis of Records Management Meets Knowledge Gathering Records Management Meets Knowledge Gathering . Le'Che Hunter September 20, 2005 ADM 3301 Dr. C Nealy University of Houston - Downtown Abstract In the last two decades Information Technology and development of the internet have given rise to an essay as well as a chance of advancement for records managers.

In this Article, Records management meets knowledge gathering, the author investigates some of the problems and claims School, opportunities. Control , Information , Knowledge 1125 Words | 4 Pages. Apply Inc. Writing! with Seris A111231 Chips. important, even if the evidence turns out to argumentative International support the Glenalmond, foregoing assumption, the arguer just simply assume that by prohibiting the skateboarding in Central . Plaza, the business will be recovered and neither any conclusive scientific evidence nor any anecdotal evidence is ICS — International Community, provided to affirm this assumption. It is reasonable to doubt that what the arguer assumes will not happen in reality. It is write essays for cash College, just as possible that other things like biking, motor and argumentative ICS — International Community, football will show in the plaza. For example, biking.

Anecdotal evidence , Critical thinking , Evidence 1000 Words | 3 Pages. chronic conditions. Essay Roedean! Acute medical problems, such as accidental injury, often require more conventional methods. On the other hand, there remain strong . arguments for the use of alternatives. Despite the ICS — International Community School, lack of scientific proof, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence to suggest that these therapies work. In addition, far from being dangerous, they often have few or no side effects, so the worst outcome would be no change. Quotes! One of the strongest arguments for the effectiveness of alternative therapies in. Adverse effect , Alternative medicine , Anecdotal evidence 731 Words | 3 Pages. Electronic Medical Record and Record Management. ABSTRACT Record Management System can help a hotel to manage and assure effectiveness of the records with avoiding loss of data. . Claims ICS — Community School! It has a centralized database which all records can be accessed easily than practiced that will sure to make the company’s productivity time faster.

Information of members, historical records , recent records , validation records can now be accessed easily with the use of the Computer-Based Information System. It lessens the essays for cash Sheridan College, use of papers, record books and argumentative School, large file case. Electronic health record , Electronic medical record , Health informatics 2087 Words | 7 Pages. Your Context Portfolio Your portfolio should include examples from: Compulsory Text (GUAA): Select approx. 6 different stories, Songs, Art, Newspapers . ! articles, Online news sources, Novels, Movies amp; TV Shows, Quotes (from famous people) and Anecdotal Evidence. Argumentative Community School! Each subject area should identify the following information: * Knowledge of the a proposal essay University, content i.e. overall general comment on the main idea of the evidence * Examples of how the evidence relates to the context i.e. a specific example(s).

Anecdotal evidence , Dustin Thomason , Essay 721 Words | 3 Pages. search of the article on electronic information systems. Usefulness of the Introduction Overall, introductory part was clear and cohesive. In the . first introductory paragraph the , authors used too many logos and ethos appeals disguised into anecdotal evidence, trying to motivate the reader. But in reality they exaggerated the importance of the issue. ICS — International Community School! Also in this paragraph the authors could not establish general context and importance of the topic. Place the authors I would avoid many questions. Anecdotal evidence , Communication , Evidence 1060 Words | 4 Pages. Leander Picton Course Pttls Good record keeping The importance of accurate record keeping assists in a proposal St. Michaels establishing a . reliable source of data for argumentative International School, each client. The initial collation of client data such as diagnostic results and initial assessments provide the supportive information required for claims ICS — International School, the preliminary development of an individuals learning programme. Can Write Academy! Initial and referral assessments provide an insight into a client’s previous learning experience, prior achievement, expectations and.

Academia , Contract , Data 652 Words | 3 Pages. Developmental Psychology and Anecdotal Assignment. CLDDV 101 Anecdotal Observation Assignments “Education of the argumentative claims International School, mind without education of the heart is not education at for cash, all.” Aristotle Goal . - Observing Children The goal of observation is to how to Moyles School enhance your understanding of the major concepts and milestones of development through observation of real children rather than just reading or hearing about how children grow and develop. Writing A Proposal St. Michaels! Child development refers to the kinds of changes that occur from conception through late adolescence. Physical (fine. Anecdotal evidence , Child development , Developmental psychology 4941 Words | 17 Pages. School! (Coker 2001) Often times pseudoscience is favored by our religious beliefs or cultural beliefs, religion and cultural beliefs are not testable in the realm . of science they do not follow natural law. Glenalmond! (Coker 2001) Cryptozoology is based mostly on anecdotal evidence which is evidence that cannot be tested, or proven falsifiable, which is why it is claims ICS — Community, pseudoscience. (Radford 2002) The monstrous amount of bad quality evidence has not lessened the popularity of the existence of Bigfoot. (Radford 2006) The.

Anecdotal evidence , Bigfoot , Committee for Skeptical Inquiry 1520 Words | 6 Pages. The Happiest Refugee by Anh Do, Expository texts. with deeper insights about a subject. In The Happiest Refugee written by Anh Do, his experiences are used to show the argumentative ICS — International School, struggles to live a new life in a . foreign country. With the conventions such as first-person perspective, colloquial language and anecdotal evidence, Do's expository text positions readers to be inspired and amused. At the same time, Do's use of the conventions effectively allows the text to be influential in our attitude towards our lives and thus, make the how i can write an essay, world a better place. Writing. Anecdotal evidence , Evidence , Expository writing 771 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative School! INTRODUCTION Records management means the planning, controlling, directing, organizing, training, promoting, and other managerial activities . involved with respect to records creation, maintenance, use, and disposition in order to achieve proper documentation. According to the Federal Records Act a record is, “recorded information, regardless of medium or characteristics, made or received by Academy, an organization that is evidence of its operations and has value requiring its retention for Community, a specific. Defunct record labels , Gramophone record , Management 2207 Words | 7 Pages. Differences Among Source Oriented Records, Problem Oriented Records, and Integrated Records.

1. CheckPoint: Record Formats * Resource: Ch. 4 of Essentials of Health Information Management: Principles and Practices 1. . Summarize, in 250 to 300 words, the differences among source oriented records , problem oriented records , and writing for college students School, integrated records . 2. Include how you think the argumentative School, advantages and writing School, disadvantages of each record format affect everyday work—remember to think about retrieving records as well as filing them. 3. Post your CheckPoint in argumentative ICS — International School your Assignment Section as an MS-Word. Health care , Health care provider , Health informatics 707 Words | 3 Pages. biased point of view that he supported with only anecdotal evidence and studies that contained no numbers or statistics. Also, his use of . emotion in his essay showed his anger towards others views that contradicted his. David Thomas takes a biased point of view in his essay. Throughout many parts of the essay he describes the stereotypes about boys, stating their difficulty to write College learn properly as a result of these stereotypes by often using anecdotal evidence. He describes the Community, lower grades boys were. Anecdotal evidence , Critical thinking , Evidence 1268 Words | 4 Pages. Write Essays Sheridan! simplification Marking scheme Assessment Criteria Content, style, relevance and originality Format Referencing, sources Constructive . Argumentative Claims ICS — International Community School! critical analysis, introduction, conclusion Weighting 30% 10% 20% 40% 0% - 49% Anecdotal evidence, little thought and consideration for the construction of report Typed 50% - 59% Majority of content appropriate to topic, interesting insights Well presented, in the required format.

Spellchecked A range of appropriate . Anecdotal evidence , C , Critical thinking 561 Words | 5 Pages. Records and Information Management: Efficient and writing essay St. Michaels, Systematic Control of Records. Records and information management (RIM) is the field of management responsible for writing a proposal University, the efficient and systematic control of the creation, . receipt, maintenance, use, and disposition of records , including processes for capturing and maintaining evidence of and information about business activities and claims ICS — International Community, transactions in the form of records . Records , therefore, have value and add to the intrinsic worth of the organization. Records need to be managed in a meaningful way so they can be accessed and used. Business , Control , Data management 1760 Words | 6 Pages.

Repetition of the first sound in consecutive words is alliteration. Example text: To rip people off so blatantly shows Mr. Craven to be cruel, . calculating and crooked. 8. Evidence. Argumentative Community School! There are three main types of evidence: Anecdotal ; Expert Opinion and write essays for cash Sheridan College, Statistical Anecdotal evidence An anecdote is a tale involving real life events, a true story. Such stories can be used by writers as evidence to back their claims.

To support a contention, and to make themselves appear more credible, writers often. Anecdotal evidence , Anecdotal value , Evidence 892 Words | 4 Pages. Record Controls Valerie Chacon Axia College November 21st, 2010 HCR 210 Lisa Israel Today, there are many security measures within . small, medium and large facilities. There are secure rooms, passwords, access codes and argumentative claims Community School, other things to quotes keep records safe. If these security measures are not in place, then the medical facility could be at risk for letting confidential information get to claims School the wrong people. There are differences and similarities in ways each medical facility handles their medical. Confidentiality , Electronic medical record , Facility management 797 Words | 3 Pages. are taking necessary steps to ensure that their teeth are in good health that is why everyday many people come to clinics for how i an essay Academy, check-ups and treatments. Argumentative Community! . Www.hbsp.harvard.edu! Computerized Santillan’s Dental Record Management and Billing System will accomplish their task easily, faster, and many reach the satisfaction of their records modern technology. The Santillan’s Dental Clinic used a manual system and unorganized system in argumentative claims International School their every transaction, and the researchers made this project to a proposal essay St. Michaels School solve their problem. Project. Computer , Dentistry , Electronic medical record 1449 Words | 5 Pages. ICS — School! “Medical Records ” HCA 322 Health Care Ethics amp; Medical Law . 06/11/2013 “Medical Records ” 1 Some of the how to Court, laws that bind the professional that works with medical records are the maintaining of patient medical information such as doctors’ orders, test results, x-rays, the claims International, prescriptions of different medications etc.

Medical records must be precise. Electronic medical record , Employment , Health care 848 Words | 6 Pages. Chess Records Background Essay Leonard and Phillip Chess were two Jewish brothers who created chess records . Their family . For College Students! emigrated from Poland to America in argumentative Community 1928. Upon their emigration to Chicago they got involved in writing essay St. Michaels the night club business. ICS — International! They had owned several bars on Chicago’s south side in the 40’s. Their largest nightclub was a place called the an expository Moyles Court, “Macomba”. It featured black entertainers mainly blues artist. Many of the artists that performed at their clubs weren’t being promoted correctly. Argumentative Community! Blues , Cadillac Records , Chess Records 903 Words | 3 Pages. Technology Electronic Medical Records By Candace Sanchez University of Phoenix Just like standard methods of . record keeping, moving patient’s records from paper and physical filing systems to computers and their super storage capabilities creates great efficiencies for patients and an essay, their providers, as well as health payment systems.

Electronic medical records are the “new age” in storing medical records . An electronic medical record is a digital record kept by your doctor’s office. Electronic health record , Electronic medical record , Health care 914 Words | 3 Pages. Criminal Record Management System. Criminal Record Management System Introduction Recording is a vital part of all kind of transactions. The widespread use of computers . broadened the scope of recording process, and the term data processing now frequently encompasses recording. Data processing, in computer science is the analysis and organization of data by repeated use one or more computer programs.

Records management is a core responsibility in any organization, in the same way that human resources management and financial management. Algorithm , Computer , Computer science 635 Words | 3 Pages. Managing Records in ICS — Community Records Centres Key Activities in Records and Archives Management * implementing and . maintaining preservation measures * developing and testing emergency plans to protect records * controlled temperature and humidity * controlled lighting * adequate shelving for all records * adequate storage containers, such as boxes and essays for cash Sheridan College, file folders * secure access to storage areas to prevent loss or damage to records Organising. Argumentative Community School! Archival science , Archive , Archives 420 Words | 3 Pages. COMPASS RECORDS BACKGROUND Compass records is , a small, independent music recording company and co-founded in International School 1994 by . musicians Alison Brown and Garry West. How I Hebron Academy! Compass is a new breed of roots-music label: eclectic, sophisticated, and artist-friendly. It is called “one of the claims, greatest independent labels of the essays for cash Sheridan, last decade” by Billboard Magazine, Compass Records has provided a thriving haven of creativity for artists and a reliable beacon of quality for music fans. ICS — International Community School! Its 2006 acquisition of the Green. Discounted cash flow , EMI , Independent record label 2065 Words | 7 Pages.

An Electronic Document and Records System (EDRS) is a computer program (or set of programs) used to track and store records . School! The . term is distinguished from imaging and document management systems that specialize in paper capture and document management respectively. ERS systems commonly provide specialized security and auditing functionality tailored to the needs of records managers. The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has endorsed the U.S. Department of Defense standard 5015. Content management system , Content management systems , DLM Forum 1813 Words | 5 Pages. Can Write! Compact Discs and Vinyl Records The cost of creating a vinyl record is higher, which makes new vinyl more costly to purchase . Argumentative International School! upfront. Purchasing a pack of compact discs (CDs) as replacement is marginally less than what it would cost to replace a record . CDs are a better investment because of cost as well as portability. However, quality of sound in vinyl records is a good hobby and how i can write Academy, worth the investment.

CDs and the vinyl record player-CDs can be played anywhere most anywhere today and on. Audiophile , Compact Disc , Ear 1065 Words | 3 Pages. Electronic Records Management and Dental Records. Studies 3.1.1 A Study of Electronic Records Management in argumentative School the Namibian Public Service in the Context of E-Government In striving to claims International School achieve . good governance, organizations including Governments worldwide have been turning to information technologies. The conduct of business online has led to an increase in how to write Court School the creation of electronic records , which has brought about challenges in the management of records . This study, titled “A Study of Electronic Records Management in the Namibian Public Service. British record labels , Dental implant , Dentistry 1315 Words | 6 Pages. Why is records management important? Many people who are not pretty familiar with records might think too seriously about . records management. However, people who are in business or the International Community, people who have their own business have to know about records management procedures enforced by write for cash College, governments around the world.

For example, in the book “Intensive Records Management“ by , we can learned about the rules of records management and argumentative ICS —, the legal procedures that apply to it. Records management is important. Decision making , Federal government of the United States , Information retrieval 1520 Words | 4 Pages. School! ?< Older posts How to Get a Record Deal Posted on July 13, 2010 by admin INKED! 10 Tips from Entertainment Insiders on What Gets You . Signed! “While working at Universal/SRC, my ex boss used to argumentative ICS — International Community say, the easiest thing is, getting signed” -Monique Baines The phone rings and on the other end is writing for college, a voice, that can’t quite express himself, at least not intelligently. Argumentative International! The typical random caller to writing for college students Roedean the label that wants to “sign” his artist usually says something like “Uuh…my name is argumentative claims ICS —, blah blah….and uh. EMI , Music industry , Record label 2816 Words | 7 Pages. Enrollment System Student Records. Other Student Records with retention Discipline Records – 7 year retention (Ret # 83-740) Discipline Report/Letter – (Middle . and High Schools) Discipline is required for every student entering 7-12 grade, therefore while a student is within Fulton County Schools, the discipline is available in SASI.

Upon withdrawing, discipline must be printed (DIS 01) and sent along with a copy of the student’s records . However if the student does not have any discipline records , a letter stating this should. Education , Grade , High school 950 Words | 3 Pages. Interview with a Record Store Owner. Essays For Cash Sheridan! up like a monkey. As soon as you walk into the store your face to face with a giant rack of used DVDs ranging from claims ICS — Community Driving Miss Daisy to the Texas Chainsaw . Massacre the store itself is not very big on the left side of the argumentative claims International School, store is a shelf contain records from writing Brighton College Abba to Rob Zombie on the right side is a shelf holding the cds. I was immediately welcomed by john who sitting down in behind his cash register with a sign on it that read “No Personal Check” behind him was a giant poster of Frank Zappa which. Argumentative Claims Community School! Frank Zappa , Gramophone record , Let It Bleed 976 Words | 3 Pages. Write Essays For Cash College! institute that are referred to as records . This information generated is also use for claims ICS — International, projecting and planning purposes. (Managing . records at school level). Managing and organization student’s records into a cohesive and College, efficient might seem like an impossible task, but it depends how much effort is placed in it, that makes it possible. Argumentative Claims ICS — International School! School that properly manages their records meets its legislation responsibilities, aids its administrative processes and www.hbsp.harvard.edu College, ensures that records are stored when needed and destroyed. Category theory , Child , Education 1612 Words | 5 Pages. A Criminal Record Does Matter April 11, 2013 Sociology 381 In the article, Mark of a Criminal Record by Devah Pager, the . effect that a criminal record has on black and white males is examined. Pager's goal is to answer whether and to what extent employers use criminal history, whether race plays a role in ICS — Community School hiring, and whether there are different results for black applicants than for white applicants when applying for a job.

In order to conduct this research Pager uses Audit Methodology. The. Background check , Crime , Criminal law 1913 Words | 6 Pages. Write Essays! Chapter 1: The Problem and Its Background Introduction We all know that it is time consuming doing things manually specially on record . keeping on a certain establishment. Argumentative Claims International School! The PNP (Philippine National Police) Valenzuela has been handling crime related issues for Valenzuela. The PNP Valenzuela, as a consequence, maintains a large volume of information. To be able to manage their information requirements, PNP Valenzuela is currently using an information system. This system is manual and essay for college students, paper-based. International School! Access control , Ajax , Crime 1434 Words | 5 Pages. I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The Student Collegiate Record or SCR is for college School, playing an increasing role in argumentative the working stratagem of . registrars.

It enables them to hold and access the information of students like name, student number, date of birth, citizenship, gender, parents or guardian, occupation, permanent home address, schools graduated, course, year, subject, total number of units and argumentative claims ICS —, final grade. The registrar records , edits and keeps all the information of old and new students thereby. College , Education , Gramophone record 746 Words | 3 Pages. Essay Writing For College Students Roedean! Electronic Records Langemo (1995) describe records as the argumentative Community School, memory of the organization, the raw material for decision making, and . the basic for legal defensibility. Meanwhile Gagnon (1987) defines records from the , functional standpoint when he says all recorded information regardless of media or characteristic, made or received and maintained by an organization or institution in pursuance of its legal obligations or in the transaction of business. However, Clubb (1991) admits that it was relatively. Computer , Definition , Electronics 1074 Words | 4 Pages. Argumentative Claims International Community! My aim for this annotation is to show my understanding of Record keeping.

I will show an understanding of the duties of the registered nurse in . relation to record keeping, show awareness of the professional and legal implications and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, understand the role of the Community, student nurse in relation to www.hbsp.harvard.edu College record keeping. Record keeping is an important part of nursing and midwifery practice and argumentative ICS — School, is used as a vital tool in how i can write an essay Hebron Academy giving effective care. It is not an optional tool as it may put the patient at ICS — School, risk for example. Electronic health record , Health , Health care 1219 Words | 4 Pages. Comparing the Records Life Cycle and the Continuum Models of Records Mangement. the Records life Cycle and the Records Continuum Models of Records management. The Records . Lifecycle and the Continuum Model of Records are similar, they both pass through the current stage, semi current stage and they are both archived. However the claims ICS — International Community School, Continuum Model differs from the Records Lifecycle in a number of ways including its continuous life, the origins of the model, integrated roles of records and archival form, records and elements of records definition, major concerns in a proposal records management. Administration , Archival science , Archive 1363 Words | 5 Pages. Ivan LaFever Marketing of Recordings Amy Macy Oct. Quotes Brighton! 26, 2012 Curb Records Analysis Curb Records , celebrating 50 . years of running since its opening in 1963 by a man named Mike Curb. Brighton! During that 50 years Mike Curb and Curb records have accumulated four hundred thirty two number one records , one thousand five hundred and fourteen top ten records , and four thousand five hundred and eighteen charted records resulting from argumentative being one of the most successful independent labels to come about.

Academy of Country Music , Curb Records , Hank Williams 1866 Words | 6 Pages. Assignment: Records Control Myosha Williams HCR/210 June 23, 2010 Madelene Williams Assignment: Records Control . Records management is defined as the essay Court School, systematic life-cycle management of records that includes identification, collection, classification, storage, retrieval, and, eventually, disposition ( Records Managment: Buisness Definition, 2010). There are many elements which fall under the management of patient records including but not limiting to; patient data maintenance, identifying. Doctor-patient relationship , Electronic medical record , Health care provider 814 Words | 3 Pages. How To Write Essay! Challenges Faced by Records Centres in Zimbabwe. DISCUSS THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE FACED BY RECORDS CENTRES IN ZIMBABWE IN AUTOMATING THEIR RECORDS SYSTEMS. People frequently . turn to technology because they find they can't manage their paper records . Either they are swamped by too much paper on site, or they can't find the documents they need, or both.

By itself, technology cannot fix a records management problem; technology applications need a lot of research and planning to be effective. While automating records can be a valuable tool, there are challenges. Automation , Control engineering , Control system 1601 Words | 5 Pages. Argumentative ICS — School! There are many meanings when it comes to patient health records . The record is used to essay Court School document patient care, any financial . and legal information, and research purposes. This information is used amongst several professionals who are part of the argumentative claims International Community School, healthcare team and there are problems with the paper health record , it is becoming more apparent that developing an essay Brighton College automated health record is very significant. Argumentative International! The electronic health record provides the opportunity for hospitals and doctor’s offices. Electronic health record , Electronic medical record , Health care 927 Words | 3 Pages. Writing Quotes! Health Records : Transitioning from the Paper Age to the Digital Age The Digital Age has arrived, with digital-based information sharing . allowing the care giving part of health care jobs to be just that –care giving—by reducing unwieldy and ICS — Community School, time-consuming tasks; like documenting. Former president George W. Bush said, “We've got 21st century medical practices, but a 19th century paperwork system. Essay Writing For College Students! medical electronic records are going to be one of the greatest innovations in medicine (providersedge.

Barack Obama , Electronic health record , Health care 967 Words | 3 Pages. ? Electronic Medical Record Project Scott Benson RN. Jacksonville University School of Nursing 07/15/2014 . Electronic Medical Record Healthcare has evolved in so many ways. One of the biggest changes has to do with charting. Nurses, physicians, social workers, etc. Claims ICS — School! all have to chart, whether it is on how i Academy paper or an electronic medical record (EMR). Argumentative Claims ICS — International School! Hospital organizations have been changing their paper forms of charting over to an EMR system. Electronic medical record , Health care , Health care provider 897 Words | 6 Pages. ! Challenges of Electronic Records Management Program. Argumentative School! Challenges of Electronic Records Management Program With information technology being popularizes, many organizations start to change . How To Write An Expository Essay Court! handwritten or paper-based record to electronic record and build up their electronic record management system.

Electronic record management system can help end user to search useful records easier and convenience. But some organizations has not well prepare the electronic record management system, so have many problem was come out. Therefore, we design the system. Computer storage , Control key , E-mail 1011 Words | 3 Pages. The Impact of Stax Records on Music History.

The Impact of Stax Records on Music History John W McDonald COM/172 April 20, 20011 Ms. Claims ICS — School! Keller The Impact of Stax . Records on Music History In 1958, a brother and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond, sister started a small record label called Satellite in argumentative claims ICS — Community Brunswick, Tn. Jim Stewart and Estelle Axton had a dream of putting out records and recording artists of all types. ! They both took out loans and mortgage, and claims ICS —, quit their jobs, too make this dream come true. During the essays College, spring months of 1959, Stewart recorded and produced.

Booker T. the ICS — International Community School, M.G.'s , Isaac Hayes , Memphis, Tennessee 1273 Words | 4 Pages. recordkeeping system? How would electronic medical records alleviate these problems? The majority of America’s current medical . record keeping is paper based which creates a lot of problems like:- a. Recordkeeping became really difficult with growing numbers of patients and their visits to Medical Practitioner. International School! There are shelves full of folders and papers in corridors. b. It makes it difficult to effective communication, referring and access to the records . During emergency it could be the matter of. Electronic medical record , Health care , Health informatics 1101 Words | 4 Pages. Happy Health Medical Records Procedure Manual HCR/210 Sunday, October 10, 2010 Lisa Israel, MBA, CMT Happy Health Medical Clinic . Medical Records Procedure Manual Purpose To establish guidelines for ICS — Community School, the maintenance and confidentiality of all patients’ protected health information (PHI) by adhering to federal and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond, state laws and regulations whether those records are paper or electronic. This manual is to argumentative claims ICS — Community be used to train key personal in information management during departmental training. Computer file , Electronic medical record , File folder 1458 Words | 6 Pages. Claims International! Electronic Medical Records Speech. 1 Electronic Medical Record Speech Melissa J Bishop HCR240 March 24, 2013 Mary Ann Witt . 2 Hello, thank you for taking the time to listen to me tell you about Electronic Medical Records today. My name is Melissa.

After my speech you should be able to essay identify what Electronic Medical Records are and what major benefits and features they have. I will also talk about the importance of Practice Management and how software can be very useful. Computer , Electronic medical record , Medical history 715 Words | 3 Pages. Claims International! Electronic Medical Records and Safety. ?Electronic Medical Records and Safety Instructor: Brandi Lee Burns 03/02/14 Electronic Medical Records and Safety The . School! article titled “Computer Security Expert's Perspective on Electronic Medical Records ” presents the views of an Information Technology (IT) security expert, Troy Thomas, on electronic medical records (EMR). Thomas is the Chief Security and Privacy Officer for KeyCorp which is the parent company of Key Bank. Thomas has a bachelor's degree in Computer Information Sciences from. Authorization , Computer , Computer security 768 Words | 3 Pages. Electronic Medical Records Speech. Electronic Medical Record Speech Stephanie Heydon Axia College of University of Phoenix Computerizing Medical Data HCR/240 Lisa Daniel . Www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College! July 18, 2010 Electronic Medical Record Speech Hi, my name is Stephanie Heydon, and I am from the company, Sunrise Systems and Solutions. I want to start by thanking all of you for writing College, giving me the time to Community talk about electronic medical records . I will discuss the importance of practice management and how electronic medical records are essential in the. Electronic medical record , Health informatics , Medical history 812 Words | 3 Pages.

Running head: ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORD AVAILABILITY Electronic Medical Record Availability Chad Franklin . University of St. Francis Electronic Medical Record Availability Electronic medical records are becoming more and more prevalent in the hospital environment. Physicians meet this reality with mixed feelings; they do want the increased availability of patient history, but they also want a system that takes the same amount of time or less to complete their. Electronic medical record , Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act , Hospital 1608 Words | 5 Pages. Medical Record Security By Patricia Diel Instructor Ramona Smerz November 21, 2010 Axia Collage University of Phoenix Introduction . In my paper, I am going to explain technology threats that an organization might face with having medical records put on argumentative claims ICS — International School a database. I am also going to writing a proposal University School explain the information that will be protected in medical records on argumentative claims ICS — International Community the database.

I will also go over all the latest security measures available to help keep these databases threat free so the medical records. Electronic medical record , Health Insurance Portability and argumentative ICS — International School, Accountability Act , Medical history 797 Words | 3 Pages.

Write My Paper For Me -
International Community School – ICS

Top .NET Software Errors: 50 Common Mistakes and How to Fix Them. Developing in .NET provides several powerful benefits, including less overall code, improved security, ease of updates/changes, and language independence. That said, the International Community School system isn’t without errors and problems. From common exceptions to coding mistakes to incorrect assumptions, most of these issues come down to programmer error. The list below shares the 50 top .NET software errors from around the web. It includes exceptions, broken data bindings, memory leaks, LINQ issues, mistyping errors, and dozens more.

We also look at ways to how to write Court School fix each one. When you’re ready to start coding, download our free guide to .NET Profilers for some insider knowledge and everything you need to know about code profiling for claims International .NET. And while you’re at it, be sure to check out Prefix, our own lightweight profiler for .NET and Java developers. (And, if you’re thinking about .NET Core, read our opinion on why it’s the how i Academy next big thing here.) This .NET exception gets thrown whenever we try to use a class reference that’s set to null/Nothing, when the code expects otherwise. In the very simple example below, the string “foo” is ICS — International Community set to null . The second line above will throw a NullReferenceException because we can’t call the method on how i Academy, a string that points to null. To fix/avoid this error: Build null checking into the code and argumentative claims ICS — International Community School, set default values. Use Debug.Assert to write for cash catch the problem before the exception occurs. ICS — School! See examples for avoiding the NullReferenceException .NET error here. (@StackOverflow) The DivideByZeroException error gets thrown whenever a program tries to divide by zero. To handle it gracefully, protect any code that does arithmetic division within try-catch blocks that look for that specific exception.

Here’s an example: Ways to Sheridan College fix/prevent DivideByZeroException: Use Try/Catch blocks to catch the exception. Set guards on functions that throw errors in the event of a zero value. Use validation on critical user inputs to prevent zero values. For more detail on how to handle this .NET error, see this article from Dot Net Perls. Data bindings in WPF can be a huge time saver – when they work well. When they break, they’re one of the more frustrating .NET errors out there. In the example below, there’s a TextBlock with a missing data context. Frustratingly, it won’t show errors in Visual Studio’s output window. Here are a couple of argumentative claims ICS — International other fixes for the broken data bindings error:

Add a Value Converter that Breaks into the Debugger. Add a TraceListener so you know right away when a data binding breaks. There’s a great tutorial that gives more detail on write essay Court School, fixing this issue here. ICS —! (@atomicobject) 4. Using a Reference Like a Value or Vice Versa. This problem is how to write specific to C#. Claims ICS —! In C#, the essay for college programmer who writes the claims Community object decides whether the value assigned to it is a value or a reference to another object.

The example below shows a couple of unwanted surprises. To fix the problem, look at definitions of the object types. In Visual Studio, do this by argumentative, putting your cursor over the object’s name and pressing F12. For a more in-depth explanation of the reference/value error, see this tutorial. 5. Letting Compiler Warnings Accumulate. This very common issue erodes the strict type checking provided by the C# compiler. The temptation to hide warnings in Visual Studio’s “Error List” window can lead to a buildup of hidden or ignored warnings.

Unheeded warnings can cause eventual code problems like this: Of course, the easy fix for the buildup of compiler warnings is to set aside regular time blocks to address them. Spending a few seconds on each warning now can save hours down the road. See this article for more. 6. Losing Scope Before Disposing an Object.

Disposing objects before all references to them are out of scope is a housekeeping issue. We might assume the garbage collector will take care of it when it runs the object’s finalizer, but that isn’t always the case. To fix this error, make sure all .NET objects are explicitly disposed. Use the how i can write an essay Academy using statement to wrap all IDisposable objects. Objects wrapped in this way will automatically be disposed when the using block closes. Argumentative Claims International Community School! In some cases, the using statement isn’t enough. (@msdev) One example is how to write essay Moyles when nesting constructors are protected by only one exception handler. Argumentative International Community! For additional protection, add specific code to check and dispose variables when needed. How To Write Moyles School! The finally block below does this with the tempPort variable. 7. Claims ICS — International Community! Redundant Nested Exception Handling. While not exactly a .NET error, using too much exception handling with nested methods is definitely a mistake.

This one creates a lot of redundant code and a real performance drain. The best practice here is using nested exception handling, which performs the exception handling only writing, once: For a deeper look at International, this mistake, see this article. (@Codeguru) LINQ makes it a lot easier to query data than if we use for/each loops with conditional logic like nested if blocks. But consider the code below, which uses LINQ-to-SQL to students School get a customer list:

The code seems fine until we try to enumerate the argumentative claims ICS — International School collection. At that point, we’ll get an “ObjectDisposedException.” That’s because link won’t actually perform the query until we attempt to www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond enumerate the results. To fix this, first convert your LINQ queries to a List using ToList(), or to ICS — International Community an array using ToArray(). This step will ensure all LINQ queries get evaluated right away. See more on this here. (@VSMdev) 9. Iterating with Values Instead of with LINQ. Here’s another “not quite a .NET error” that’s nonetheless a big mistake. Iterating through long lists of records is essay writing students School far from efficient. Rather than rely on a foreach loop or a for ICS — Community School loop, use LINQ. LINQ or Language-Integrated Query is can write Hebron a feature of .NET that makes it easier to query objects like long lists or collections.

The code above returns 1,000 customers. That’s much more efficient than getting 100,000 customers with a foreach loop. For more, see this post. (@Upwork) 10. Accessing Virtual Members within a Constructor. This C# error comes from executing code before its time. Argumentative Community! This can happen when we call an overridden method straight from the constructor of a base class. In the example below, the virtual method call is made on a class before the how to write an expository essay Moyles Court School class’ constructor has been run. To fix the argumentative International Community School problem, first mark your class as sealed. This ensures that it’s the most derived type within the inheritance hierarchy.

That way, when we call the virtual method, we don’t get a warning. Logic errors happen when we don’t get the result we expected. Write Essays For Cash College! They don’t always result in error messages because they’re not technically “bugs.” Instead, they’re problems with programming logic. Take a look at ICS — International, the code below. It tries to add up the numbers from one to ten. Can you see the error?

The answer is how i can write Hebron zero! The program didn’t run into any code errors, but it gave us the wrong answer. That’s a logic error. We should have set the startLoop variable as 1, and endLoop as 11. To nip logic errors in the bud: Use C# .NET Breakpoints. This is where we tell C# to argumentative claims International Community School stop the code, so we can assess what’s in the variables. Write Essays College! Use the C# .NET Locals Window.

This keeps track of what’s in local variables. Use Try … Catch blocks. Argumentative Claims Community! For a full tutorial on how to an essay implement the above fixes, click here. 12. Argumentative Claims International Community! Mixing Strings and essay for college students Roedean, Numbers with + Most languages use the + sign for both concatenation and argumentative claims Community, arithmetic addition. That means 2 + 2 is 4 and “hello ” + “world” is “hello world.” But what about “hello “ + 2? This would result in “hello 2”. This would be better expressed as “hello ” + “2”. Here’s a less obvious example: In this case, x + y is 412, where 4 is a number and how i an essay Hebron Academy, “12” is claims International Community School a string. To head this mistake off: Make sure all values you intend to add are actually numbers.

Use string.Format() instead of concatenating with +. Perform arithmetic as distinct statements before outputting concatenated results or strings. For an in-depth tutorial, click here. (@DreamInCode) 13. Forgetting Strings Are Immutable. Strings are immutable in .NET. That means once we create a string, we can’t change its value. It may look like we’re changing a string’s value, but what we’re really doing is creating a new object with a new value. The example below shows how forgetting that strings are immutable can lead us into a problem. (@amazedsaint) There’s another great example of an immutable string error here that results in how to an expository essay, the creation of 10,000 unwanted string variables. (@codeproject) The article presents an ICS — International Community School elegant solution: using the StringBuilder class to change the text without making thousands of new String class instances.

Here’s a common C# error that results from a multithreading mistake. This happens when we use lock with poor code synchronization. The example below checks for curse words in a string, printing a warning if it finds one. It also performs several other operations. The code isn’t synchronized, however, so it’s not thread safe. For instance, two threads might try to update the same counter at the same time, causing an exception.

Make sure only one thread can read/update a counter at a time. Lock over checking/updating routines. For a full tutorial on the incorrect granularity error, click here. (@Xenoprimate) 15. Writing School! Unhandled Exogenous Exceptions. This may sound like the lost Dali painting, but it’s just a fancy way of argumentative claims ICS — International Community School saying, “unhandled, handleable exceptions.” Since the definition of exogenous is “originating externally,” these exceptions are beyond our control and must be anticipated and handled. The code below shows a good example. We have to use the essay Roedean School try-catch block because something might have happened to argumentative claims ICS — Community School our file. Use try-catch blocks to avoid an how to write essay Moyles Court error arising from these exceptions. See this tutorial for a good explanation of the different kinds of exceptions, plus whether and how to handle them. (@ericlippert)

For any class, the claims School default protection level is Glenalmond College “internal.” For any member in claims ICS — International School, that class, the default level is “private.” We can run into an issue when we forget those facts. When we declare “MySecondClass” public, its variables don’t also become public. If we want MyFirstClass to be able to access the variables in MySecondClass, we’ll need to set MyFirstClass and the MySecondClass variables to www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College “public.” See this post for more details. ICS — Community! (@DeveloperDrive) Apart from being a popular developer forum, this is a proposal essay University School also a common error. International School! This one is something like an essay School OutOfMemoryException because it means your code has exceeded a memory boundary. Argumentative Claims ICS — Community! The stack is finite, which means if we have too many memory allocations in it, we’ll get an overflow exception. The simple C# example below shows an infinite recursion that will trigger a StackOverflowException. To avoid the StackOverflowException error, try not to have objects mutually reference each other whenever possible. See this discussion and , this article for more insight. (@StackOverflow and @ExpertsExchange) Using busy-wait instead of correct thread synchronization can deliver a troublesome error.

The code below will suck up 100% of the ICS — International CPU core while the thread in Example() processes the while loop. Some developers will try to use something like Thread.Sleep(100) to interrupt an infinite loop. While this works, it’s sloppy coding, since what we really need is an in-built synchronization construct. In general, we should only use Thread.Sleep: To make some kind of timer functionality For testing, but not for production For a more in-depth look at how to dodge the busy-wait and thread.sleep error, click here. (@Xenoprimate) 19.

Handling Non-Exogenous Exceptions. Certain .NET errors in essay students, the form of Community exceptions that can’t be foreseen and that originate from outside our control must be handled. For example, let’s say our program does a check for File.Exists. The file does exist, but between the writing College check and the next operation, the file gets deleted. That said, most exceptions should be avoided whenever possible by argumentative ICS — International, writing code that renders them unnecessary. Consider the following three exceptions: If we use the Glenalmond College int.TryParse() method instead of an claims Community School exception, we get a 0 response. How To Moyles Court School! That means this method avoids the need for complex and potentially buggy exception handling. For a full breakdown of the above example, see this article. (@DailyDotNetTips) For a robust discussion about avoiding exceptions, click here. (@WardCunningham) See this post for a good explanation of the reasons to avoid exceptions. (@Quora)

20. Unsafe Assumptions in Multithreading. Certain assumptions about how multithreading works can lead us to unexpected problems. These are especially likely when working with shared state. Often, the mistakes arise when we think multithreaded code works in the same way as single-threaded code. One example is a torn read from claims School, non-atomic access to a variable . The following code will return unwanted values: The problem occurs because one thread can read the value of sharedState halfway through a write by another thread.

This forces the variable into values we hadn’t anticipated (or wanted). To fix the problem, make access to the variable atomic. To do this: For a detailed breakdown of incorrect multithreading assumptions in .NET and how to fix them, see this in-depth tutorial. (@Xenoprimate) A nullable value passed to argumentative International Community the stack will create garbage. Paradoxically, a similar variable that’s actually set to null won’t create any garbage. In the example above, DoTestA() creates zero garbage, while DoTestB() quickly racks up a large amount. The best way to fix this is to generify our DoSomething method:

For a more detailed explanation of this paradox and an expository Moyles Court School, how to fix it, see this post. (@Xenoprimate) This common mistake is really one of omission. It can result in user problems with no indication of what went wrong. Claims School! Consider the case of a user registration functionality with unlogged exceptions. In this case, if registration fails, our log stays empty. Of course, the fix for this error is to add logging to the try-catch block.

To see the full tutorial, click here. (@codeproject) 23. Www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond! Unnecessary Contention in Multithreading. Contention happens when two or more threads try to argumentative claims ICS — International Community School access the same resource at essay writing for college students Roedean, the same time. They contend for argumentative claims ICS — International the resource.

This situation causes several issues. Even when we use thread-safe coding, contention can still add overhead. For example, when we use the lock keyword, we force some threads to wait while one thread accesses a scope. The following multi-threaded code actually works worse than a single-threaded version would, because it creates a lot more overhead while some threads wait. The solution to this is to split the work into essay writing Brighton College equal chunks before it’s processed.

Then, let each thread perform a local count before it updates the global one. To see how that works, take a look at this article. (@Xenoprimate) 24. Using Weak Cryptographic Algorithms. Using old, outdated cryptographic algorithms is one of the most easily avoided errors. Algorithms like TripleDES, SHA1, and RIPEMD160 can’t deliver the level of argumentative claims ICS — International security that their more modern counterparts can. To avoid the essay Brighton College CA5350 CheckID, use stronger algorithms. Instead of TripleDES, use Aes encryption. Instead of SHA1 or RIPEMD160, use SHA512, SHA384, or SHA256. See this page from Microsoft for argumentative Community School full documentation. (@msdev) 25.

Using the Wrong Collection Type. In .NET, using the right collection type can save time and avoid errors. Below is a list of the most commonly used C# collections. The List collection type can grow in size to accommodate growing data sets. The Dictionary collection type is useful for fast lookups by keys. The HashSet collection type works best for very fast lookups in a list of essay writing quotes College unique items. The Stack collection type comes in handy for providing users with ways to go back.

This great tutorial gives a great explanation of how to avoid errors by using the argumentative claims International Community School right collection type for the job. College! (@moshhamedani) This common mistake happens when we create an event handler that handles events occurring in an object, but we don’t clear the link when we’ve finished. Claims Community! This oversight can leave behind an unwanted strong reference. In the write essays for cash code below, we subscribe to an OnPlaced event in our Order class, and claims ICS — Community School, the following code executes on a button click: When the OrderPlaced method is called, the following code executes: However, a reference to the Order object is still held by the OrderPlaced event handler. The Order object is therefore kept alive, even though we removed it from the collection. For more information on this, see:

27. Readonly Shorthand Property Declaration. This WCF error happens when we fail to keep both getter and setter in our code when using the ReadOnly shorthand property declaration with the DataMember attribute. Without the College setter part, we’ll get an error. We can circumvent this problem by ICS — International Community, setting a block with empty brackets, as shown in this article. ! (@codeproject) 28. Claims ICS — International Community! Mistyping the how to School WF/WCF Service Configuration Name. When we use WCF with Visual Studio, we can run into a problem that comes from default configurations. The code above doesn’t specify a services section. It therefore adds a set of argumentative Community School default endpoints to your service.

This can result in claims ICS — Community, the use of an incorrect service name. A Proposal Essay St. Michaels University! To fix this situation, we’ll need to manually change the name of our service in the configuration file. See this tutorial for more. (@msdev) 29. Modifying SMSvcHost.exe.config for WCF. We can run into several WCF errors when we modify the SMSvcHost.exe.config file improperly. The sample settings for the file are shown below: Some common problems that arise from claims School, modifying the file include: Modifying the wrong SMSvcHost.exe.config file. Changing dummy settings in a comment within the file. Failing to restart Net.Tcp Port Sharing service after making changes to the file.

For steps to how i Academy avoid making these common mistakes, see this blog post from Microsoft. (@msdev) 30. Leaving Tracing Enabled in claims ICS — School, Web-Based Applications. Tracing is a very useful .NET debugging tool. It’s also an excellent way for a hacker to access your system if it’s left in how to write an expository essay Moyles School, place in claims ICS — Community School, a production environment. Don’t fall into the trap shown below: In the configuration above, any user can access a detailed list of all recent requests to the app. How? By browsing the page “trace.axd.” The trace log provides a plethora of useful information to the hacker. The best way to prevent hacks through tracing data is to disable tracing. ! Do this by setting “enabled” to “false” for the trace element.

For more info, see this tutorial. (@dotnetstories) Disabling custom errors in .NET gives clients detailed error messages by default. With the above configuration, hackers get good information about the source of errors that can help them learn to pick our coding locks. Default ASP.NET error messages show our ASP.NET version and argumentative claims International School, framework, plus the exception type. To fix the problem:

Set customErrors mode to RemoteOnly or Doing this displays more generic, nondescript error messages. Writing A Proposal Essay St. Michaels! Set the defaultRedirect attribute of the customErrors element to ICS — Community redirect the user to a new page. See this post for a more detailed walk-through of Glenalmond College fixing this issue. (@dotnetstories) WPF has several data binding options. If we break them, they can cause memory leaks within our applications. Argumentative International Community School! For example, look at , the class shown below: With the example above, in certain cases, WPF will create a runtime leak by argumentative International Community, creating a reference to the System.Component.Model.PropertyDescriptor class. When this happens, runtime doesn’t know when to deallocate the reference.

Therefore, our source object remains in memory. Detect this error by checking the dotMemory automatic inspections snapshot overview page for WPF binding leaks. Argumentative ICS — Community! Fix the problem by making the object a DependencyProperty. For complete instructions, see this tutorial. (@jetbrains) 33. Forgetting to an XSRF Token to the Client. XRSF tokens protect against cross-site request forgeries. We need to use them any time the browser can authenticate the argumentative claims International Community School user implicitly. That includes automatic authentication with cookies, or apps using Windows authentication. The code below passes an XSRF token to the client, avoiding this egregious mistake.

Read the full tutorial on this here. (@OdeToCode) A DispatcherTimer leak is an error where improper use of the DispatcherTimer causes a memory leak. In the example below, the count variable gets updated once per second by the DispatcherTimer. The reference is how to write Court School held by the Dispatcher, which keeps each UserControl alive, causing a memory leak. Fixing this is easy. Just stop the timer and Community, set it to write Sheridan null. (@Simple_Talk) Building UIs in software lets us add convenient functionality, such as removing certain controls from the argumentative International UI after the user performs a given action. However, if we don’t build the UI correctly, we can introduce a memory leak. Every time we declare a UI element in XAML using the how to an expository Moyles x:Name directive, WPF will create a strong global reference. We may think we can dynamically remove the element, but the control will stay in memory, even after we remove it from the ICS — Community School Children collection of the parent control: Here’s how to fix this common issue:

To detect the problem, click the button to how i an essay remove the control, then take a snapshot in argumentative ICS — Community, dotMemory. The snapshot will show that the control stayed in memory. Fix it by calling the write essays College parent control’s UnregisterName method. For a full brief on this error and its fix, see here. (@jetbrains) This isn’t actually a leak, but rather an intended behavior. Argumentative Claims! When an app updates large strings to text boxes over several iterations, we can see a buildup of data on their undo stacks. The default settings will create this problem by write an expository essay Moyles Court School, enabling undo and/or by setting the UndoLimit at -1, which means the number of claims ICS — International Community School actions will be limited only by the amount of available memory. To rectify this, either set IsUndoEnabled to false, or set an UndoLimit other than -1 (such as 100). To see this problem and solution explained in more detail, see this article. How I Can Write Hebron Academy! (@Simple_Talk) Yet another memory leak error is the International event handler leak.

In C#, we don’t always get a leak when we subscribe to an event and then forget to essay for college students unsubscribe. In most cases, the claims ICS — events don’t stay in memory. However, when an event publisher is long lived, then all its subscribers will be kept alive too, as in the following example: Here’s the code that creates the instances: The solution here is simple. Any time you subscribe to how to write an expository essay an event, if it’s raised by argumentative claims School, a service that has a long life, you must unsubscribe from it. 38. Potentially Dangerous Request.Form Value.

Here’s a workaround for an error caused when we want to send HTML code to write an expository essay Moyles Court a server. By default, we’ll get an error, since ASP.NET MVC disables sending this type of code to the server in order to avoid Cross Site Scripting (XSS) attacks. As shown below, we can use the AllowHtml attribute for the model class to disable ASP.NET MVC validation for that particular property. For the argumentative claims ICS — International School full rundown of using the AllowHtml attribute to avoid this issue, see this tutorial. (@ASPSnippets) 39. “The Remote Name Could Not Be Resolved” (WCF/Azure Error) Sometimes a service that works fine on a local machine doesn’t play well with Azure. In that case, we get a “failed to essay School invoke the service” notification.

This can be an extremely frustrating problem since there’s no obvious reason for it to happen in the first place and there’s no obvious fix. However, this blog post offers an elegant solution. Alter the web.config file as follows: This sets up your service to operate in claims Community School, a load-balanced environment like Azure. When remotely debugging an write for cash College ASP.NET application using Visual Studio, we can get the following error message: “Error while trying to run project: Unable to International School start debugging on the web server. Brighton! Access is denied. Check the DCOM configuration settings for the machine debug manager. Would you like to disable future attempts to ICS — International Community School debug ASP.NET pages for this project?” This happens because the user doing the remote debugging doesn’t belong to the Debugger Users group for the MS Internet Information Server. To solve this problem, add the user to the appropriate group by following the argumentative claims steps shown in this Microsoft support page. (@MicrosoftHelps)

41. Quotes! ViewBag Does Not Exist in argumentative claims International, the Current Context. This issue can arise after upgrading an application from ASP MVC 4 to ASP MVC 5. To fix the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College problem, install the ASP.NET Web Helpers Library, then open the project’s web.config file and update the bindings as follows: In the appsettings, find “webpages:Version” and update to version 3.0.0.0. Then restart Visual Studio. See this blog post for more. (@AhmedAlAsaad) 42. Error While Trying to Run Project.

This error comes about when debugging an ASP.NET app with Visual Studio. The full error message is: “Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Argumentative ICS — International School! The project is not configured to be debugged.” We can run into this error for two reasons: The ASP.NET app is missing a web.config file.

The project folder’s Execute Permissions property in www.hbsp.harvard.edu College, Internet Services Manager is set to. To fix the problem, either add a web.config file (if it’s missing) or set Execute Permissions to Scripts only. For more info, see this Microsoft help page. Argumentative Claims ICS — International! (@MicrosoftHelps) 43. Not Taking Advantage of essays for cash Sheridan Dependency Injection. Let’s say our Controller needs a FooService that lets it fetch a Foo that it can render to the user, like so: The trouble is, our Controller needs fine details about how to create a FooService . That means we have to replicate that logic everywhere a FooService is needed. ASP.NET 5 MVC 6 gives us a baked-in feature called Dependency Injection. This lets us declare the dependency in the constructor. The ASP.NET 5 framework will then pass it in for us. To see all the steps to International School take advantage of this powerful feature, see this tutorial. (@ArmenShimoon)

Misuse and overuse of the var keyword is write College a common and argumentative, basic error. The real purpose of var is to let us declare a local variable when we don’t know the type name. This is Glenalmond College usually true with anonymous types when we don’t get the type name until compile time. Yet some developers use var every time they declare a variable. In a local variable declaration, the type name gives us an added layer of description: Other reasons to limit the use of var: It encourages Hungarian notation. It destroys the layer of context provided by type names.

It increases reliance on IntelliSense. It doesn’t provide backward compatibility. For an in-depth argument about var as an error, see this article. 45. Incorrectly using IoC Containers. Dependency injection is a powerful .NET tool we can use to avoid redundant code and save time and ICS — International, effort. Without dependency injection, we would have to reproduce the following code within multiple methods: However, when we use dependency injection improperly in College, the following ways, we run into errors: Using the container to retrieve dependencies instead of injecting them. Abstracting the container. Argumentative Claims ICS — School! Accessing the container to resolve components dynamically.

For an www.hbsp.harvard.edu College in-depth tutorial on using IoC containers correctly, click here. (@DevTrends) 46. .ToLower() Not Working in LINQ Query. The String.ToLower method returns a copy of a string, converted to claims ICS — International School lowercase. However, this can cause a confusing error when we try to use it to for college students School compare values from different sources. Take the example below: One solution (@ExpertsExchange) is to avoid the argumentative claims ICS — Community use of .ToLower here and instead use IndexOf with the case-insensitive OrdinalIgnoreCase (@msdev) property within the request: 47.

Be Careful with Optional Parameters. We can get errors in essay Moyles, C# 4.0 when we don’t keep an eye on our use of optional parameters. Claims ICS — International School! The following code shows a common misuse: Here, the www.hbsp.harvard.edu member function takes different arguments for different static types. Claims ICS — Community! With this code, we’re violating the principle of least surprise.

Avoid this construction whenever possible. International Community! (@ElegantCode) 48. Overloading Methods Defined in Base Classes. We can cause hard-to-find errors in our C# code when we overload methods defined in base classes. When we do this, we increase the chance of ambiguity and the chance that our interpretation of the spec differs from the compiler’s. The code below uses overloading improperly. For a deep look at why overloading methods defined in base classes causes trouble, see this tutorial. How To Write Court! (@InformIT)

49. Using “” Instead of String.Empty Instead. The use of “” when we mean String.Empty can cause a subtle error. The difference between the two is, “” is argumentative claims Community a constant, while String.Empty isn’t. It’s a read-only field assigned to a constant. Another reason to use String.Empty instead of quotes is that String.Empty handles memory more efficiently than “”, because it doesn’t create an object.

Therefore, operations using “String.Empty happen faster. This arises from a temptation to avoid extra hassle by storing cryptographic secrets in a web.config file. Brighton! Below is a sample from an ASP.NET 4.6 web config XML file: We should never store secrets in a web.config file like that. Instead, we need to refer the code to a protected file, like this: For a full breakdown of argumentative Community how this works, see here. (@shanselman) We hope you found this list of 50 .NET software errors helpful. Do you have a better fix for any of the errors and mistakes above? Do you have a software error you think ought to be included in our list?

Give us a shout in the comments below.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
ICS - The Israel Lobby Archive

How to Write an Evaluation Paper with Sample Essays. VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for International over 20 years. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and easier. Evaluation essays are just like reviews. They judge whether something is School good or bad, better or worse than something comparable.

We are familiar with this sort of writing if we've read book, movie, restaurant, or product reviews. Evaluation papers can be serious or funny, earnest or sarcastic. We all love to read the review of claims ICS — International, a really bad movie or restaurant experience. If you like to write satire, this can be a great opportunity to , display your humor. Chances are you will have a great time, and so will your reader. Your topic can be something you've experienced once or many times. Keep in claims ICS — International, mind that you will write a better paper if you: Have a strong opinion—positive or negative—about this topic.

Choose something you've experienced recently or that you can review again before you write your paper. Know a lot about this type of experience. Use the following list of write College, categories to International Community, brainstorm ideas for what you might want to evaluate. Finding Criteria for Evaluation Essays. To turn your opinion into an evaluation, you will need to use criteria to judge your subject. What are criteria?

Criteria are the parts of your topic that you will judge as good or bad, better or worse than something else. How can you find criteria? Criteria are the parts of the thing you are evaluating. Here are some examples of criteria: movie criteria : plot, actors, scenery, score, directing, chemistry between actors, humor. restaurant criteria: service, atmosphere, food quality, taste, value, price. website criteria: ease of writing essay St. Michaels University School, navigation, design, visuals, writing, content. Finding the best criteria for your evaluation: In order to claims ICS —, do this kind of writing well, you need to determine what sort of a topic you are evaluating. If it is a movie, then what genre is it: horror, romance, drama, etc.? Then you need to decide what would make an excellent movie in that genre in your opinion. For example, you may decide that a good romantic comedy has to write for cash Sheridan, have three things: humor, surprising plot twists, and actors you enjoy getting to know. Next, you will evaluate the movie you have chosen to see how well it matches those criteria, giving specific examples of how it does or does not fulfill your expectations of an excellent romantic comedy. In order to evaluate something, you need to compare it with the best example of argumentative Community School, that particular thing.

So, to help you develop your topic into an essay, there are two important questions to ask when you are choosing your topic to evaluate: First question: What category of a thing is it? Second question: What is the ideal example of something in that category? What category is it? For the essay writing School, best evaluation essay, you want to compare your topic with things that are very similar, so try to Community, narrow the essay students Roedean School, category as much as possible. To get there, you want to keep on asking the question, What kind is claims School it? What category does McDonald's fit into?

Answer to first question : Restaurant. Essay Writing Brighton College. (What kind of restaurant?) Fast food restaurant. Argumentative Claims. (Better, but what kind of fast food?) Hamburger-serving fast food restaurant. (This is what you want!) So if you were evaluating McDonald's, you would want to compare it to other fast food restaurants that mostly serve hamburgers. Now the essay writing quotes, second question: What is the ideal example of something in argumentative International Community, that category? What makes that example better than others? Thinking about what you consider to be the very best example of something in College, the category of what you are reviewing can help you decide what criteria you will use, and also what judgement you can make. For example, here is a list of criteria my students have come up with for an ideal burger fast food restaurant: looks clean serves food fast makes it easy to order has great fries has options on the menu offers large drinks with free refills serves juicy burgers with lots of grease doesn't cost a lot of claims International School, money. No two people will come up with exactly the writing, same list, but most restaurant reviews look at argumentative claims International School, the following criteria: Answer to second question: A great fast food burger joint offers great service, atmosphere, and food at Sheridan College, a fair cost.

Now you know what your paper is going to be about how close McDonald's comes to this ideal. Is This an argumentative ICS — School Effective Advertisement? Using the list of criteria above, we can make a very fast outline for an essay about an imaginary fast food hamburger restaurant called Bob's Burgers: Thesis Statement : While you may have to wait a while to get your meal at Bob's Burgers, that is because everyone finds the meal is worth the wait; Bob's Burgers offers not only great service, but a fun atmosphere for write essays for cash College eating with friends or family, terrific food, and a good value for the price. Topic sentence for paragraph 1: Service : Bobs Burgers offers great service that makes you feel at home.

Food served quickly Easy to order Friendly Not pushy They get the order correct. Topic sentence for paragraph 2: Atmosphere : Walking into Bob's, you know you will enjoy eating there. Looks clean Attractive colors Interesting pictures or other decorations Comfortable tables and chairs. Topic sentence for paragraph 3: Food: Most importantly, Bob's burgers are the best in town. Juicy burgers with lots of grease Many choices for claims toppings, including grilled onions, mushrooms, and writing University School peppers Small or large burgers Have great fries One downside: No options for those who don't like burgers.

Topic sentence for paragraph 4: Value : While Bob's doesn't have the cheapest meals, they do offer a good value for the price. Quality ingredients Burgers and claims ICS — Community School fries fill you up Toppings on burgers are free Large drinks with free refills. Using this quick outline, most of you could probably write your own essay on Bob's or another fast food hamburger joint pretty easily. Comparison/Contrast: Evaluate your subject by comparing it to one of the best of that genre (use something everyone would know to www.hbsp.harvard.edu, save time). You will not do an extended comparison, but just use the comparison as a lead-off into your own judgment.

Expectations Unfulfilled: This is especially easy to do for argumentative School this essay type. Use the intro to describe what you were anticipating before seeing the subject, then describe how the subject was either better or worse than you expected. Frame : Use a description of the subject to College, frame the essay. That way you get right into claims ICS — Community, the action. Then break off half-way through to keep your reader in suspense. Give your evaluation and then conclude with the end of your frame. Define Genre and Compare: In this essay, you would start out by describing the typical expectations of whatever subject you have (ex: rock album, romantic movie, baseball game, jazz club). After describing the “typical,” you will then tell how your subject either exemplifies the genre or deviates from the how to write an expository, norm. Probably this type of organization is best used for a satire or for argumentative ICS — School a subject that deliberately tries to break out of the normal expectations of that genre. How I Can Write. Analysis by Criteria: In this type of paper, you introduce the Community, subject, tell why you are evaluating it, what the competition is, and how you gathered your data. Then you order your criteria chronologically, spatially, or in order of importance.

Chronological Order : You might use this for all or part of your paper. Quotes Brighton. It means telling what happened in ICS — Community School, the order it happened. This is particularly useful for a performance or restaurant review. . Causal Analysis: This measures the effect on the audience. How does this subject cause a certain effect? Analysis Focused on the Visual: This organization plan works well for analyzing works of art and pictures. The analysis focuses on composition, arrangement, focus, foreground and background, symbols, cultural references, and key features of that visual genre. It also notices the tools of the artist: color, shape, texture, pattern, and media.

This paper analyzes these details in order to claims ICS — International Community School, explain how they are related to the cultural and historical context of the work of art and then tells how they relate to the overall meaning of the www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College, piece. Be sure to evaluate if and why this piece is effective or ineffective. Analysis Focused on ICS — School, the Social Context or the , Story : This type of evaluation takes an argumentative claims Community School image and analyzes how it is effective for a particular point. . Usually, the image is about a controversial or emotionally charged cultural or historical event. Your analysis can describe how this image either demonstrates or contributes to the emotion or debate surrounding the claims, event. Students. It may be that the image is ironic or misleading. The only problem with our example above is that it is so easy to claims ICS — International, write, and so it might seem rather trite and unoriginal. How can you make your essay stand out? Describe vividly, using interesting verbs, adjectives, and adverbs.

Make the reader feel that they have been to the restaurant with you. Use the essay writing Brighton, introduction and conclusion to entice the claims ICS —, reader. Introduction and Conclusion Ideas. Use a conversation about the food. Start with your expectations and end with your actual experience (telling whether it met expectations or overturned them). Essay Writing For College. Talk about popularity or history of the restaurant. Use statistics of people eating fast food more. Community School. Discuss the controversy about fast food and obesity and write an expository essay School health. See the chart below for more ideas. How to Connect Introduction and Conclusion. 1. Present the Subject in International Community, an Interesting Way.

Give the how to write an expository, right amount of detail : Be sure to explain clearly what it is and provide enough information for claims Community School the reader to Roedean, agree with your judgment. Sometimes movie reviews leave the reader in suspense as to the outcome of the story. You will have to decide what you want to tell. Argumentative Community. Help readers agree with your evaluation : One reason people like reviews is write for cash Sheridan because they help them decide whether they would like that subject themselves, so make sure to give your reader enough details to argumentative, decide if they agree. Write a review rather than a summary: Make sure that the summary of the subject is no more than a third of how to essay Moyles Court School, your paper.

The main part of claims Community, your paper is supposed to writing a proposal St. Michaels University School, be the evaluation, not the summary. It is possible to do the summary separately and argumentative claims ICS — School then do the write essays for cash Sheridan, evaluation, or you can summarize as part of your evaluation. Make sure what you are evaluating is clear: It is often effective to claims ICS —, use an how to write essay Court introduction which describes the subject or gets the reader involved in the action quickly. 2. Claims ICS — Community School. Make a Clear, Authoritative Judgment (2/3 of writing a proposal essay School, paper) Thesis sentence should tell exactly what you think. You might want to argumentative claims ICS — International School, foreshadow your body by essay Brighton College including the main reasons for your evaluation in ICS — International School, that thesis sentence. (Ex: The movie XXX is perfect for a college student's study break because of the hilarious comedy, intense action, and fantastic visual effects.) Define the audience you are addressing and the genre of the subject (in the www.hbsp.harvard.edu, above example, the audience is college students and the genre is action comedy). Create a three-column-log to ICS — International Community School, help you make notes for your paper. Separate your notes into three columns for criteria, evidence, and judgment. Pick at least three criteria to talk about in how i an essay Hebron Academy, your essay. For example, for a mystery play, it could be three of the following: plot, setting, costumes, acting of main characters, acting of minor characters, the pace of the action, or the unveiling of the mystery.

Be opinionated! Passionate reviews are always more interesting to ICS — International, read. Use vivid nouns and www.hbsp.harvard.edu Glenalmond College engaging verbs. Have a strong judgment about how this subject is either better or worse than similar subjects. Your judgment can be mixed. For example, you might say the concert on the mall was a good mix of bands and that the new songs from the argumentative School, main act were energetically played, but that the sound equipment was poorly set up and essay writing quotes Brighton College tended to make it hard to hear the singers. Order the body paragraphs from least to most important.

Back up your opinions with concrete examples and convincing evidence. 3. Argue for Your Judgment. As you state each of your judgments, you need to give reasons to claims, back them up that are specific, interesting, and convincing. For evidence, describe the subject, quote, use personal anecdotes, or compare and contrast with a similar subject. A Proposal. In some cases it is argumentative ICS — School effective to counter-argue, if you disagree with what most people think. For example, if your subject is very popular and you think it is terrible, you may want to ICS — Community School, state what most people think and tell why you disagree. This exercise is intended to help you prepare to write your paper. As you answer these questions, you will generate ideas that you can use for your paper. What is the topic (subject) you are going to evaluate? Do a short description of writing a proposal University, it in a list or paragraph. What category is argumentative claims International Community School your topic?

Be as specific and narrow as possible. Who might be interested in this? This is your audience for the paper. What does this audience already know? What do they want or expect from essay writing quotes Brighton College, this thing? (This can help you develop criteria) What criteria can you use for evaluating your topic? (Think of argumentative International Community School, what is most important, or what can be either good or bad, or what parts there are of your topic) What did you expect before you experienced your topic? How did your experience either fulfill or reverse your expectations? In your evaluation of your topic, what is good? In your evaluation of your topic, what is not as good? What is the best example of something in your topic? (Or what other things can you use to compare your topic with?).

How does your topic compare to claims International, the best of this sort of thing? If I had to put my evaluation in a single sentence, I would say: Look at “How to write essays College, Write and Evaluation Essay” Organization Strategies. Which of these will you use? Explain how you will use it. Claims International. Introduction/Conclusion ideas: Which of these will work best for you? frame story, scenario, expectations unfulfilled, conversation, vivid scene, statistics and evidence, describe social context or historical period, describe popular trend for the subject, define the genre, personal story, quote from someone (often someone who disagrees with you), analogy, compare and contrast. How will you use this introduction and conclusion idea in your essay? Now write a brief outline of your paper (see hamburger example above). Most of us can tackle a writing project more easily after talking about our ideas. Instructors may have you work in can write, groups to talk out your ideas. Claims ICS — International School. I've even had some students turn on their webcam and can write an essay Academy answer these questions while videotaping themselves!

If your instructor doesn't have you work in a group, you can get together with some friends to answer the following questions and take notes to argumentative claims ICS — Community School, help you get ideas for your paper. Write Essays. Take turns in your group. The main goal is to help one another prepare to write. Pay special attention to helping each other describe their subject vividly and make their evaluation clear and precise. International School. Also, look for good ways to organize papers.

Tell your subject to your group. Let the group respond and tell you what they know about it or what they would expect. You write down their answers. Explain your subject. Have your group ask questions (someone else can record for you if you want). Explain your criteria for judging it (#5 in pre-writing). Have the group respond.

Do these seem like the best criteria? Any other suggestions? Tell your group your one-sentence evaluation (this is claims ICS — International School your thesis). Get suggestions for how to make is more effective. Look at Glenalmond College, the different “Organization Suggestions” on claims International Community, the “Basic Features of an Evaluation Paper.” What type of organization would work best for this paper? Try to essay Court, write a simple outline. How to Write a Reflective Essay with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 21.

150 Topics for Essays That Explain. by Virginia Kearney 10. How to Write the Introduction of an Essay. by wayseeker 18. How to Write a Proposal Essay/Paper. by Laura Writes 40.

100 Argument or Position Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 37. 100 Science Topics for Research Papers. by Virginia Kearney 108. Thank you for this its really helped with my college English class. thank you gave a better explanation that my professor. Thanks! This is helpful. Virginia Kearney 8 months ago from United States. That is an interesting idea Lili.

I've just created a video game character, then I made 3 seperate animations that shows her personality using only ICS — Community School visuals, and now I have it evaluate it. I've never written an evaluation before but this helped get me started, wish me luck! Virginia Kearney 12 months ago from United States. Hi Janelle! I have lots of information on how to write, topic ideas and how to claims International Community, write different types of Freshman English essays.

I wrote these over my 24 years of teaching and publish them here to help other instructors, especially those who are just starting out. Many students find my essays on can write Academy, their own but I welcome instructors using links to my material, but please do not post the argumentative Community, information to , your own website or print out my information. Thank you for this. I am teaching a Freshman Comp class in college, and I'll use some of Community, this material to teach an evaluation essay of some kind. I will be writing my essay on the gender inequality. I am trying to evaluate a hotel. Evaluating a TED talks presentation/speech. Lily Galindo 2 years ago. Reviewing a technological device - the Kindle Keyboard 3G. :)

askformore lm 2 years ago. Thank you for a very interesting and can write Academy useful hub. Thumbs up! Arif 4 years ago from Bangladesh. wow!! amazing really. I should develop my hub just like you :) FilipinoHeart 4 years ago. Thank you for this very accessible and useful information. Cheers! :) Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from United States.

Thanks DVKR--I think this is one of the School, easier essays to write because we are all familiar with the review. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. For College Roedean. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.