Date: 12.12.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 563
Seyirzevki.com #Writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena High School

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena High School

Writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena High School

May/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Justin-Siena LipDub 2013

Created in April 2013 and shared with the public on May 15--Founders Day. On May 15 each year we celebrate our Founder St.

IELTS Writing Task 2 Planning and Model Essay for University

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
IELTS Task 1 Band 9 - Writing Sample - Free IELTS example

bib multiple benefit Get via App Store Read this post in our app! Because of the great answers posted around in the site, I'm finally considering to do the essay for ielts High School switch and move to person of Hertfordshire, biblatex . So, the question is what do I have to writing essay for ielts, do? To give the question some focus, assume that I already have a somewhat largish .bib file and a bunch of documents using natbib for my references. What do I have to article writing Ashville, change in my existing .bib and .tex files? And what about coauthors? Would it be reasonably simple to instruct them how to work with the new documents using biblatex ? Do they have to writing for ielts School, install new software/packages as well? I've made the switch from natbib to biblatex two years ago, so I should be able to answer this. That said, Seamus, Simon Byrne, and domwass have already made lots of for writing an essay good points. (For anyone still asking Why should I use biblatex ?: See this answer [shameless plug].) With natbib , a model LaTeX document would look as follows: With biblatex and its built-in styles, this changes to: Note that I used autocite instead of parencite which is the actual counterpart of essay High School natbib 's citep . autocite is checklist for writing an essay College a high-level citation command that will be translated into the low-level bare citation command appropriate for the chosen style - e.g. Writing! it will enclose a citation in parentheses in authoryear styles, but produce a footnote citation in authortitle styles. Even more, it will automatically move trailing punctuation.

For some of the custom (not already built-in) biblatex styles, additional preamble adjustments may be advisable - see the example provided by Seamus for biblatex-apa . As Simon Byrne has mentioned: If you don't want to change every instance of citep and citet in every document to Pickering College, its biblatex counterpart, use the natbib=true compatibility option. Typically, you'll select one or several local .bib files as your bibliographic database; however, addbibresource also allows to load remote resources and other data types (e.g., ris ). domwass has already mentioned that changes to your .bib files are not mandatory, but you'll miss some of the goodies offered by biblatex . When I switched to writing essay Justin-Siena School, biblatex , I changed my address fields to location and my journal fields to journaltitle . I also added hyphenation fields in order to be able to articles, switch languages on a per-entry basis in the bibliography. biblatex will work for the most part with traditional BibTeX and its 8-bit version bibtex8 , but I recommend the essay Justin-Siena School use of Biber (the default backend since biblatex v2.0) for the following reasons: Full unicode support. No capacity issues. (In contrast, when using BibTeX with bibliographies of about one hundred entries, I've run into how to essays College errors disguised as obscure warnings - see section 2.4.2 of the biblatex manual for for ielts Justin-Siena, details.) Multiple or subdivided bibliographies will always be processed in a single pass. Many biblatex features introduced since v1.1 (e.g., advanced name disambiguation, smart crossref data inheritance, configurable sorting schemes, dynamic datasource modification) are Biber only. Biber is included in TeXLive and MiKTeX; latexmk also supports the use of Biber. Converting from natbib is pretty straightforward: the minimal requirements are in the header: and critical where you want the bibliography: The natbib option will automatically create the relevant aliases for writing for ielts, the citep and citet commands, so you can use them as before. If your file has previously been compiled using natbib , you may need to delete some of the thinking assignments auxiliary files created by Justin-Siena High, LaTeX and BibTeX ( .aux , .bbl , . Thinking Assignments! blg ) for writing for ielts Justin-Siena High, it to work properly. Regarding coauthors, the main issue is that everyone uses the same version (as the Ashville College package is writing essay High still being developed, some of the options have changed between versions). Some prominent linux distributions can be quite tardy with their updates.

Just to add to what was previously said: Although you do not need to change anything in your .bib file in order to use biblatex , you will have to make some changes if you would like to thinking university Anthony’s High School, benefit from some features that biblatex provides. For example (this is essay for ielts School not meant to be a complete list): publisher and checklist for writing College location are list fields: you could still use, for example, address = (with address being an Justin-Siena, alias for location ), but then you cannot make use of the option maxitems ( maxitems=1 would still give you “Berlin, New York”); in order to make use of this option, you would have to change to address = (or location instead of write address ), which would then give “Berlin et al.” with maxitems=1 . A similar case are some options regarding the appearance of date specifications: instead of using the fields year , month and day , you should use the date field with an ISO formatted date, e.g. date = or urldate = . Then, biblatex can make use of some options like “date=short” etc. biblatex offers some additional fields that other packages do not provide, e.g. subtitle , titleaddon , maintitle for essay, multi-volume works, editortype , and many more. Checklist! Nothing really needs to change in your .bib to make the switch. Biber is also optional (but recommended). biblatex can still work with a standard LaTeX and BibTeX compile. biblatex should be part of School most (relatively up to date) TeX distributions now. How To For Scholarships Ridley! (correct me if I'm wrong. ). Otherwise, it's a fairly standard package installation from CTAN. To get something close to natbib look into the authoryear and apa citation/reference styles. (Warning: to get biblatex-apa working you may need to update your versions of biblatex and essay for ielts biblatex-apa , so it might be best going with authoryear at first. ) As an example, here's the relevant parts of a preamble to for writing College, a recent paper of mine: And then where I want my bibliography (at the end. ):

You also need to replace citep with parencite and citet with textcite . There might be other similar minor changes, but those are the ones I use. Writing For Ielts School! [edit: apparently you don't need to do this, see Simon Byrne's answer] This answer is more related to the question “Biblatex guide?”, but because of critical thinking [duplicate] mark on it — with which I strongly disagree :) — I post it here. Let me introduce a biblatex -related document I prepared some time ago. Writing! It consists of three parts. and write science articles Princeton contains a detailed example of using biblatex for High, numbered footnote citation scheme. This document can be seen as a practical introductory guide, but also — for experienced users — as an example of the writing warming Ashville College biblatex workflow for writing essay for ielts, highly customized bibliography. It includes thorough discussion of all introduced biblatex customizations (including appearance of references in the main text and in the bibliography) as well as an example of the customized numeric-comp biblatex style.

I made the writing of Hertfordshire switch from natbib to biblatex for writing essay for ielts School, my master's thesis. Here's the complete diff. I also had to writing University (Navitas), do make clean and sudo apt-get install biblatex .

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
IELTS Writing Task 2 Sample 86 - Education should be free to all

How to Write a Resume Skills Section. The resume skills section allows you to list, re-iterate, and expand upon your skills and abilities that are relevant to the job you are applying for. Writing Essay. A well-crafted resume skills section will also help your resume beat Applicant Tracking System (ATS) “resume reading robots”, which is the first step to getting your application into a hiring manager’s hands. Don’t miss the opportunity to make a powerful skills section that can tip the essays for scholarships Ridley College odds in your favor — read on to learn how. Sometimes referenced as “ Additional Skills ” the Skills Section is where you can list all of your useful abilities that are not overtly mentioned in the bullet points of the Work History sections. Here are some samples showing what they look like: Customer Service Resume Skills Section. Laborer Resume Skills Section. As you can see, these all tend to be brief and to the point. Yet, there is a right way and for ielts Justin-Siena School, a wrong way to writing them.

Don’t forget your cover letter. Browse through our library of Cover Letter Samples by Industry. Tips on Adding Additional Skills to Your Resume. In the above examples, there are a few similarities to the types of skills that the job seekers listed even though they are going after different positions. A hiring manager is interested in person, what relevant skills you have. They do not care about whether or not you came in for ielts High, first place in the hot dog eating contest at the state fair. An IT Industry job seeker should not do this : Leader of a 70 member guild in World of Warcraft for 3 years. Maintained a self-hosted VoIP chat server for 3 years. One of the above skills shows some legitimate tech savvy while the other does not. Science Articles Princeton Academy. That’s something that might catch a hiring manager’s eye. Keep your skills targeted toward the job you are applying for.

Even if you have a knack for essay for ielts High something that is checklist for writing an essay College not directly related to the position, as long as it’s relevant it’s worth mentioning . For example, if you are applying for an assistant manager position at a small music shop, it’s perfectly acceptable to mention that you can play guitar. It isn’t directly related to management, but it shows you have knowledge of the industry. Just like discussed in all of the essay Justin-Siena Resume Genius resume samples, replace nonspecific adjectives with hard numbers. The same goes for how specific you are in regards to software, hardware, and other tools you are skilled with. Don’t Say: Excellent with foreign languages. Do Say: Fluent in English and Spanish , and proficient in French.

Don’t Say: Skilled typist. Do Say: 70WPM typist. You don’t need to get overzealous with the specifics, but a couple of details go a long way. When listing large software suites like Microsoft Office, try to critical Saint Anthony’s High name the individual applications you’re proficient with, such as PowerPoint or Excel when page space is writing Justin-Siena adequate. If you’re only listing 2 or 3 bullet points, this isn’t that big of a deal, but once you start listing more, you want to keep things sensible. For example, keep your computer skills with your computer skills and your speaking and language skills with your speaking and university Anthony’s High School, language skills. Experienced graphic artist well versed with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Bilingual – Fluent in English and French Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Charismatic and writing for ielts High, confident public speaker. Experienced graphic artist well versed with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Charismatic and confident public speaker Bilingual – Fluent in English and French. Also, when possible list the group of skills that are more important to writing an essay the position that you’re applying for first. You shouldn’t spend too much time debating on the ordering though as per the first tip, they all should be relevant anyway.

Formatting: Additional Skills vs. Technical / Computer Skills. Most job seekers end up choosing a resume template that places their relevant skills closer to the bottom, but for some specific industries listing them at the top is very effective . Writing For Ielts. Take a look at the sample resume for an applicant searching for critical thinking assignments Haileybury an IT job: Because an IT job requires an employee to have a base set of skills, the applicant starts off by listing his Technical Skills instead of adding them as Additional Skills towards the end. He also breaks them down by theme, such as what computer networking skills he has and Justin-Siena School, what operating systems he is proficient with, bolding each main general category and then listing each specific skill in its respective category. Some jobs where using a Technical Skills section instead of an Additional Skills section could be beneficial are: Information Technology Graphic Design Manufacturing Technical Writing Engineering. Regardless of critical High which style of Skills Section you use on your resume, as long as you use relevant, clear, well organized bullet points , you’re sure to impress. Industry-Specific Skills for your Resume. The Best List of Skills For a Resume. Below are the most sought after skills and abilities that employers look for on a resume.

If you can include these abilities on your resume, you will be sure to attract their attention. However, it is not enough to simply list your skills. The bottom line is that HR managers want proof. Essay High. That’s why it is more effective to include examples of how you use your skills rather than merely stating, “Possess great communication skills.” The bottom line is that HR managers want proof. Here is a list of good skills and example bullet points to add to your resume: Approach all work activities with deliberate focus to ensure that each task is completed correctly, efficiently, and effectively. Seek and actively learn new information to how to essays College keep up to date with new skill requirements and writing for ielts School, technological innovations. Checklist For Writing An Essay Pickering College. Achieve high levels of multi-tasking ability by remaining focused and goal oriented, completing several tasks simultaneously to reach desired targets. Commended by peers for displaying a good attitude, working hard, and for ielts High, setting and achieving personal goals. Listen to and integrate criticism and advice from peers, teachers, and bosses, strengthening personal deficits and weaknesses wherever possible.

Perform requested duties beyond the for writing an essay Pickering expected requirements to writing for ielts Justin-Siena maintain high personal standards and ensure absolute satisfaction with produced work. Adapt to all arising situations, and able to develop solutions to problems as they appear to the satisfaction of for writing Pickering any client. For Ielts Justin-Siena School. Work towards solutions with a flexible approach to all challenges that helps solve problems in the most direct and time efficient way possible. Respond and adapt to developing challenges and obstacles when under pressure calmly and science Princeton Academy, logically to for ielts Justin-Siena School develop working solutions in a timely manner. Manage time constraints and University of Hertfordshire, unpredictable schedules with adaptable methodology that can re-prioritize and delegate tasks to achieve maximum efficiency. Develop and utilize a large personal knowledge base, creating a broad understanding of a wide range of issues and the ability to develop flexible solutions. Create working relationships with co-workers and clients with varying personality types and coming from different backgrounds, maintaining a professional and egalitarian attitude at for ielts, all times. Adapted to new industry standards to guarantee that our business was compliant with all guidelines Revised my sales strategy to essays for scholarships Ridley College align with new customer trends. Evaluate and dilute complex work processes into writing High series of manageable tasks to increase efficiency and reduce waste.

Analyze large volumes of data and identify trends, and present results in a clear and writing an essay person of Hertfordshire (Navitas), understandable manner. Produce comprehensive solutions to complex problems through extensive analysis and accurate assessment of for ielts High relevant data sets. Identify efficiency savings within given tasks and successfully implement them, aiding in efficient problem solving. Determine the relevance of suggested arguments and how to write for scholarships, ideas, and analyze the relative importance of each before accepting or rejecting them as courses of action. Manage complex problems and time-constrained tasks with rapid but error-free analyses to ensure projects are completed without disruption. Prevented workplace accidents by encouraging safe working practices and preserving company equipment. Responsible for resolving client issues, identifying customer trends, monitoring competitor activities. Plan strategically and maintain awareness of attention to details to overcome challenges, meet deadlines and High School, achieve objectives without sacrificing quality. Create and write science, detail step-by-step processes to create intermediate and endpoint deadlines for all projects, making it easy to identify major obstacles and brainstorm solutions. High. Organize and communicate highly detailed planning and time management objectives to ensure all team members understand their roles and responsibilities. Identify errors and inconsistencies within any argument or reasoning used to form actionable conclusions, and present necessary counter-arguments.

Restructure and assignments Haileybury, reorganize underdeveloped projects that require complete revision to achieve detailed quality standards. Tasked by peers to writing School oversee highly detailed projects, having a trusted ability to discover holes and issues where others may not. Foster strong relationships with customers and strategic partners to strengthen our brand awareness Facilitate monthly meetings with employees to ensure there is a mutual understanding of a project’s directives High levels of confidence when speaking either to groups or individuals that allows the conveyance of how to essays Ridley ideas or instructions in a clear, easily understood manner. Writing Essay For Ielts Justin-Siena High School. The ability to for writing Pickering disseminate detailed concepts into understandable ideas in both written and verbal communication. Understanding of the meaning and implementation of body language to both gauge other’s intent and for ielts Justin-Siena High School, views and project a desired stance to others through non-verbal communication. Highly developed communication skills both verbal and non-verbal that help build a relationship more conducive to an agreeable outcome of any negotiation. Outstanding Typing Skills (WPM: 90). Sound knowledge of how to essays Ridley College troubleshooting techniques for writing essay for ielts High School Microsoft Office Suite High levels of analytical ability means that problems can be understood and overcome quickly and efficiently. Methodical approach to challenges means that problems can be overcome with solutions identified and implemented in the most efficient manner. Always seeking new information and keeping up to date with current requirements and innovations within the field of expertise. Exercise empathy with others to warming assist in all aspects of communication, creating higher chances of successful outcomes and compromises.

Practice well-honed listening skills to give full attention to those in need, accurately assess every individual’s situation, and build necessary rapport. Essay Justin-Siena. Project calm and checklist Pickering, genuine interest in writing for ielts High School, others through verbal and how to write for scholarships College, non-verbal means, building confidence with other parties to for ielts High ensure successful conclusions to how to write essays Ridley all interpersonal interactions. Remain dispassionate and fair-minded during disagreements to highlight that ideas and opinions are always respected. Assist and writing essay for ielts School, teach others patiently when working towards a common goal, ensuring higher levels of how to science articles Princeton cooperation when faced with challenges. Help and suggest to co-workers and peers to find institutions or people to writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena High seek help for problems that are affecting them professionally.

Integrate into on global warming all team situations easily and comfortably, possessing a personable nature that is open to teamwork and cooperation. Negotiate team and co-worker conflict or pressure effectively and essay Justin-Siena, efficiently through strong interpersonal and communication skills. Work towards the Ridley College success of the group, de-emphasizing smaller perceived personal successes and for ielts Justin-Siena High School, focusing on the bigger picture. Listen actively and engage genuinely with others to ensure that all perspectives and ideas are equally respected. Writing An Essay University Of Hertfordshire. Focus on essay Justin-Siena High overcoming challenges rather than seeking to blame the cause of any challenges and problems encountered, maintaining a positive attitude that is a benefit to Pickering any team situation. Adhere to all institutional standards for ethical, interpersonal, and professional behavior at all times.

Finish all tasks and projects on time with a reliably high level of quality. Accept all requests to fill necessary shifts, schedules, or complete tasks when others are unavailable. Maintain a professional and egalitarian attitude at the workplace at all times, ensuring minimal interpersonal conflicts and acting as an ambassador for the brand. Trusted to handle sensitive items and situations, regarded as having a responsible and dependable personality by essay for ielts Justin-Siena High peers. Open a strong line of communication and make thorough preparations for taking time off.

Assist others with tasks and projects during free time, even when it is unrelated or unrewarded. Seek answers to questions personally without needing excessive guidance, asking only when it is obvious the information cannot be found. Create personal tasks and projects without supervision, while seeking advice and permission to for writing College increase workplace efficiency. Learn new skills actively to avoid over-reliance on co-workers and team members Operate independently of team members and management, submit comprehensive reports and feedback to keep projects on track. Argue against conventional wisdom when it is essay School based on critical thinking Anthony’s High School illogic or poorly conceived notions, even when it is unpopular to do so. Writing Justin-Siena. Utilize a wealth of skills, abilities, and personal networks to solve intractable problems and remove obstacles to critical Saint completing projects. Display a thirst for writing essay High knowledge, becoming an expert on writing on global Ashville any product or subject required quickly, and writing High, able to convey that knowledge clearly to others. Assume responsibility for completing all important tasks at hand and filling in labor gaps wherever it is necessary. An Essay In First University (Navitas). Brainstorm and develop approaches to problems in downtime and writing for ielts, present them to peers without being personally tasked by management. Approach challenges as opportunities to write Princeton Academy improve skills and abilities, seeking advice and criticism to constantly improve.

Volunteer for new projects and to complete tasks that are otherwise ignored or avoided. Essay Justin-Siena School. Speak frankly about weaknesses and issues that are causing problems and holdups, and offer well-developed solutions. Received award for outstanding work ethic 2 years in a row. Set challenging benchmarks of success and plan by which to achieve them each month. Suggest and promote ideas for analysis and on global College, judgement without ego or personal issues should they be rejected by others. Assess and critically analyze personally developed ideas in the same way that others’ ideas are assessed. Justin-Siena. Compare, contrast, and combine creative ideas, using critical and creative thinking skills to develop insights and article warming Ashville College, alternative possibilities. Project an writing High, innovative outlook that encourages free thinking to challenge conventional barriers in problem solving and generate interesting ideas. Apply rational analysis and promote an evidence-based approach to take creative ideas and how to essays Ridley College, mold them into workable solutions.

Appraise any given situation and approach its unique problems with a consistent and systematic methodology. Implemented efficiency and cost-saving initiatives that improved the customer service process Evaluate the various risks and rewards related to implementing new projects or programs. Maintain an “honesty is the best policy” philosophy in the workplace, while being tactful about giving constructive criticism. Review project successes and failures dispassionately, accepting blame when mistakes are made and seek methods to prevent future issues. Conduct all business and writing essay, personal affairs according to highest codes of ethics and responsibility. Establish trustworthy relationships with clients and writing an essay person of Hertfordshire, co-workers, avoiding improper and unethical behavior. Follow institutional rules, processes, and practices at all times to Justin-Siena support company’s quality management procedures. Report issues and problems through proper channels as set forth by company guidelines. Maintain a visionary outlook and the ability to see each challenge in the context of the broader scope of the project, while acting towards that desired end goal at all times. Project confidence and flexibility, able to accept differing views without viewing them as challenges to authority, and utilize good ideas from others.

Utilize interpersonal skills to writing on global motivate and encourage co-workers, understanding that major goals are achieved through teamwork. Writing School. Demonstrate critical thinking under stressful situations where problems are faced, and a willingness to make the right decisions even if they are unpopular. How To Write Science Academy. Display integrity and honesty at Justin-Siena School, all times, honoring promises and how to write for scholarships, defending values when challenged. Set an writing High, example for others, taking responsibility for successes and failures alike. Assumed a leadership role in the absence of the article writing on global Ashville supervisor and ensured that the office operated normally. Assisted in writing essay High School, the training of 3 new employees to quickly integrate them into the department’s workflow. Schedule meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for managers. Compiled, prioritized, and processed all new purchasing orders Keep organized at all times, understanding that efficiency is achieved by being mindful of future and often unanticipated needs Accurately estimate the work involved in any task to provide both a timetable and the effort required for successful completion. Excellent organizational skills to attribute time to carry out responsibilities personally and for each member of the project team. Highly developed communication skills for discussing a project at all levels, with the article on global warming ability to clearly articulate the writing work, issues and challenges as they arise in a manner other stakeholders will understand quickly.

Overcome obstacles to project completion by being forward thinking and positive, rather than adhering to the accepted limits. Apply a logical mindset to bring well researched ideas to the table and, and able to dissect counter arguments methodically and checklist an essay, without prejudice. Project a positive persona that focuses on the positive outcome of any proposal or counter-proposal rather than the negative, ensuring all parties remain disposed to writing essay Justin-Siena School concessions. Listen actively to all arguments and ideas presented, and science Princeton, fairly weigh and analyze them before responding with counter-arguments and counter-proposals. Defend positions forcefully when necessary to achieve the best outcome possible for all stakeholders. Seek out alternative solutions to writing stubborn problems, and methodically test, reject, and note progress and write essays Ridley College, setbacks. Demonstrates the ability to analyze large volumes of data to find the required information within, efficiently and accurately. Shows comprehensive problem solving ability, producing creative solutions to complex problems. Writing Essay For Ielts Justin-Siena High School. Can identify important concepts within a project to provide effective, targeted research. Can break down complex concepts and ideas into more manageable tasks for research purposes.

Excellent communication skills that allow clear dissemination of researched data and thinking, ideas for further use. An analytical approach that ensures the identification and streamlining of research opportunities with any given project for more efficient results. Maintain high levels of self-awareness that enables analysis of one’s own assumptions and essay for ielts Justin-Siena School, values about any given subject. Approach mistakes with a dispassionate demeanor, focusing on finding solutions rather than attributing blame. Project a “customer is always right” attitude at all times, even when clients are being rude and irrational. Keep a professional manner with peers, co-workers, and clients at all times, no matter the circumstances.

Avoid emotional confrontation and arguments with peers and clients, seeking de-escalate issues and find ways to resolve issues rationally. Critical University Saint Anthony’s High. Adhere to company work schedules and give notice before taking time off. Remain calm under pressure, delivering workable problems during crisis scenarios in a timely manner. Perform and oversee multiple individual tasks simultaneously during work projects, ensuring quality and efficiency while remaining within deadlines. Manage chaotic task loads and keep teammates focused and under control during high stress and for ielts Justin-Siena High, time-sensitive crisis periods. Approach complex and tangled problems with a dispassionate disposition that allows an efficient and analytical approach to writing in first person of Hertfordshire (Navitas) any problem. Make and defend critical and high risk decisions based on careful research, analysis, and experience, accepting responsibility for the outcomes whatever they may be. Resolve interpersonal conflicts between other parties or personally by remaining objective and actively empathizing with the essay for ielts Justin-Siena emotional parties. View every situation in the context of the assignments broader picture to predict how the team may benefit overall from any given action. Utilize a diverse skillset to complement any team makeup, whether giving or receiving instruction.

Convey authority, competence, and a socially oriented attitude by keeping a strictly professional manner at all times. Build friendly relations and easily communicate with teammates, co-workers, and customers through a confident and outgoing demeanor. Seek out new relationships and writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena, form large networks of individuals, developing a pool of resources and talent that can be tapped to achieve goals and targets. Project warmth and sincerity to peers and clients, and a willingness to work together to achieve mutual goals. Team worker who is able to writing in first person University adapt in highly dynamic and changing situations. Collaborated in four-person team to complete projects in a timely manner and under budget. Tech savvy, with the ability to quickly learn and apply new software applications to the position. Desire to expand my current skillset and increase my value as an asset to the company. Broad knowledge base that aids in writing from a position of authority on a wide range of subjects.

Highly developed research skills aid in creating accurate, informative and in depth writing on any subject matter. For Ielts Justin-Siena School. Expert literary skills ensures error free writing, with perfect grammar and style at all times. Adaptable approach allows a writing style that fits with the subject at how to write for scholarships Ridley, hand and Justin-Siena High School, its intended use. Empathic nature that allows the critical university Saint Anthony’s use of suitable language for the intended audience so that the writing is always on the correct level for its intended readership. Focused and driven to writing Justin-Siena always meet deadlines and how to essays for scholarships Ridley, targets as required. As much as the writing Justin-Siena High words on writing on global warming Ashville a resume are important, so is the overall style and design. Writing For Ielts Justin-Siena. For more information on how to style your resume like a pro, check out the writing person of Hertfordshire Resume Genius resume aesthetics guide. thanks for essay for ielts High this!

We’re glad you found it useful! Good luck on the job hunt. These are very important and helpful information! Thank you so much! #128578; Happy to help! Let us know how your job hunt goes. This is a wonderful site and very helpful!! Thank you. Thanks for the kind words! Feel free to spread the word. Share How to thinking assignments Write a Resume Skills Section

Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in writing for ielts, today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and on global College, Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of writing essay High School a resume within 6 seconds?

The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and article writing, learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout.

See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to essay for ielts Justin-Siena download one, but be sure to make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. 5 Ridiculous Excuses To Calling Out Of Work That Were Surprisingly Successful. Every office is bound to have that one person that abuses the call-out policy. These people go above and. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and writing an essay in first University of Hertfordshire, offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to essay for ielts School help you land more interviews in thinking, today's competitive job market.

HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
IELTS Writing Task 2 Model Essay - IELTS Charlie

Akebono Brake Corporation - Senior Commodity Buyer Resume Example. Writing Essay For Ielts School! Highly accomplished Procurement Specialist with a successful track record in developing commodity strategies, strong knowledge of multiple commodities, excellent negotiation skills with multiple cost savings results, and on global, a focus on driving supplier quality, cost, and essay Justin-Siena School, delivery performance. University Saint Anthony’s High! Contract Administration Global and strategic sourcing Win/Win Negotiations Production and non-production (MRO) supplies. Essay High! Commodity strategies Customer service Cost-down achievements Risk Management. An Essay In First University Of Hertfordshire! Presented commodity strategies to High, executive management Led risk management initiative including supplier re-sourcing during Thailand flood crisis and avoided plant shutdown Developed should-be costs on components using scatter charts $800,000 annual savings achieved by consolidating fastener supply base from 40 to 3 suppliers $800,000 annual savings achieved by negotiating 4% average annual price reductions $200,000 annual savings achieved by Value Analysis/Value Engineering. June 2010 to Current Akebono Brake Corporation - Elizabethtown , KY Purchase production components for this Tier 1 2 Automotive Supplier Various components include Rubber, Plastic, Pistons, Bearings, Powdered Metal, Forgings, and Screw Machine Annual spend totals approximately $50 million Supply base from USA, Mexico, Canada, and checklist College, Asia Driving cost savings initiatives Monitor and manage supply base risk Perform comparative analyses of essay for ielts Justin-Siena, quotes Lead supplier sourcing process Purchase production tooling Create and maintain blanket and discreet purchase orders using MAPICS and QAD software Manage Purchase and Supply Contracts with suppliers Traveled to China, Mexico and Canada to assist in Ashville College, on-site supplier quality audits. October 2009 to June 2010 Advanced Purchasing Dynamics - Plymouth , MI Drove cost savings through supplier optimization and component re-sourcing at a major fastener manufacturer 300,000 savings identified and 17% of total spend Provided global supplier market intelligence for essay a power transmission manufacturer for potential cost savings. September 2007 to January 2009 Global Automotive Systems, LLC - Royal Oak , MI Purchased production components for how to essays College stamping and roll-forming assemblies for this Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Various commodities included Fasteners, Stampings, Plastics, Rubber, Castings, and High, Springs Annual spend totaled approximately $40 million Supply base from Pickering USA, Mexico, Canada, and Justin-Siena, Asia Issued requests for quotations Evaluated quotations and critical, performed comparative analyses Led supplier selection process Purchased prototype and essay for ielts Justin-Siena School, production tooling Created and maintained blanket and discreet purchase orders Managed and science Princeton Academy, tracked supplier quality certificates. February 2007 to July 2007 Bartech Group - Livonia , MI Magna-Steyr (client company): Short-term contract position performing market study on brake system, HVAC, and writing for ielts Justin-Siena High, engine cooling modules on the Gibbs Technologies Aquada Program DTE Energy (client company): Short-term contract position assisting in conversion of current contracts PO's to SAP software system. Ridley College! July 2005 to June 2006 Mitsubishi Climate Control, Inc - Sterling Heights , MI Purchased production components for assembly into heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and coolant/radiator/fan modules (CRFM) systems for this Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Various commodities included Air Conditioning Hose Assemblies, Radiator Hose Assemblies, Heater Hose Assemblies, Transmission Oil Cooler Lines, and Air Filters Annual spend totaled approximately $25 million Supply base from writing essay Justin-Siena High USA, Mexico, Canada, and Asia Led Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE) activity with supply base.Issued requests for quotations Evaluated quotations and performed comparative analyses Led supplier selection process Managed and writing an essay in first University of Hertfordshire (Navitas), tracked material costs and related cost changes.

May 1998 to June 2005 Continental Teves - Auburn Hills , MI Purchased production components for assembly into brake chassis systems for this Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Various commodities included Plastic, Rubber, Foam, Hose Assemblies, Electro-mechanical, Electronics, Springs, and Fasteners Annual spend totaled approximately $20 million Supply base from USA, Mexico, Canada, Europe, Asia, and essay for ielts High, South America Traveled to Mexico and Canada for supplier audits Purchased prototype and production tooling Utilized SAP to create and manage blanket and checklist for writing Pickering College, discreet purchase orders Worked on teams during Supplier Launch Readiness Reviews, Incoming Quality Reviews, Supplier Quality Audits, Advanced Product Quality Planning Meetings (APQP), and Lean Manufacturing Events. FOUNDER, PRESIDENT@USA Sports Marketing. QC Operations Assistant@ABM Janitorial. Essay For Ielts Justin-Siena School! Consultant and Sales Part-Time@Artisan Baking Resources International consulting, service, and sales company. Operations Manager (Overnight)@A. Oliveri and for writing Pickering College, Sons. Manager / Service Tech Manager@Sears Holdings Corporation. Operations/Department Manager@Remke Markets. Quality Inspector Team Leader@TABC Toyota Paramount Blvd. Housekeeper Supervisor@Hyatt Place Richmond Aboretum.

Featured Jobs in writing essay for ielts School, Elizabethtown:View More Elizabethtown Jobs. Thinking Assignments Haileybury! Get job alerts sent to your inbox for. Senior Commodity Buyer Independent Consultant Senior Buyer Advanced Purchasing Buyer. Bachelor of Science : Business Administration. For Ielts High! Where can I find a Akebono Brake Corporation Senior Commodity Buyer resume example in Princeton, Elizabethtown, Kentucky 42701? This is an actual resume example of essay High School, a Senior Commodity Buyer who works in the Operations Management Industry. LiveCareer has 34348 Operations Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by critical assignments Haileybury, subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.

Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Writing Justin-Siena High! Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Buy Essay Online -
IELTS Task 1 Band 9 - Writing Sample - Free IELTS example

Literature Search Methods for writing High School, the Development of writing an essay in first person of Hertfordshire Clinical Practice Guidelines. Ione Auston, MLS, Marjorie A. Cahn, MA, Catherine R. Selden, MLS, National Library of Medicine, Office of Health Services Research Information. Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, Office of the Forum for Quality and Effectiveness in Health Care, Forum Methodology Conference. In December 1989, Title IX amendments to writing essay Justin-Siena High School Public Health Service Act established the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (AHCPR) and required AHCPR and the National Library of Medicine (NLM) to enter into an agreement to improve information services for health services researchers. As part of this effort, NLM has: Provided literature searching and back-up document delivery services for 13 AHCPR- sponsored guideline development panels; and Analyzed references actually incorporated into AHCPR-sponsored guidelines to High School identify any patterns that suggest ways to streamline the literature search and review process for writing School, future guideline panels (Cahn, Selden, Auston, 1992). Based on critical Saint, these experiences, this paper provides NLM's suggested methodology for identifying, retrieving, and managing literature that forms the basis of writing essay a clinical practice guideline. To search efficiently for for writing an essay, all known scientific evidence on a particular clinical topic, it is important to understand the literature search process and to plan well. The following model has been developed to assist Guideline Development Panels in planning and organizing the for ielts Justin-Siena, literature search process. Panels will need to adapt these procedures according to their goals, available resources, and time constraints.

A literature search is a systematic and explicit approach to the identification, retrieval, and bibliographic management of independent studies (usually drawn from published sources) for the purpose of checklist an essay College locating information on a topic, synthesizing conclusions, identifying areas for future study, and essay for ielts Justin-Siena School, developing guidelines for clinical practice. Computer database searches are the most efficient way to identify published studies. Computer searches may be supplemented with manual searches of print sources. Also, it is expected that Guideline Development Panel members will bring to the literature search process their subject expertise and knowledge of an essay University of Hertfordshire (Navitas) studies completed and forthcoming. Literature identification and management, the search process, is essay Justin-Siena High School distinguished from (but key to the integrity of) the literature review process. A literature review involves analyzing, evaluating, and synthesizing scientific evidence derived from studies identified through the search process and writing an essay person, is the writing for ielts High, topic of other papers commissioned by the Forum.

However, it should be noted that search process tools may also be applied to literature review tasks. For example, specialized bibliographic management software used in critical thinking, the literature search process (see Step 1.3, below) may also be used for inserting data extracted from studies or codes keyed to data extraction tables into bibliographic records. Such use will assist panels in Justin-Siena High, reviewing large numbers of studies and documenting each by stated relevancy criteria. The 6 general steps in the literature search process, and thinking Saint High School, the individuals critical to for ielts Justin-Siena School implementing these steps, are described below and presented in Figure 1. Before the Pickering College, first panel meeting, a planning and coordination meeting is usually held to discuss the guideline development process. Topics covered typically include development of guideline concepts, organizing the literature search process, and selection of methodology(ies) for literature review. This meeting should include the Panel Chair(s), AHCPR Panel Manager(s), Panel Methodologist(s), Literature Review Coordinator and Literature Searcher(s) (see 1.2, below), and any other individuals who will be actively involved in managing the guideline development process. Essay For Ielts High? Discussion concerning the literature search process should focus on the overall direction of the searches, specific guidance for critical Haileybury, preliminary computerized searches, literature management tasks (e.g., processes for for ielts Justin-Siena High School, obtaining documents for critical university Saint Anthony’s School, review, photocopying, distributing to reviewers, tracking review status), and assigning responsibilities for tasks. 1.2 Select Literature Review Management, Searching, and Document Delivery Staff.

Literature Review Coordinator. Because the guideline development process is literature dependent, each panel needs a Literature Review Coordinator (LRC) responsible for the management of the literature review process. Justin-Siena High School? The LRC should be experienced in computerized literature searching and/or managing computer reference services. In the thinking Haileybury, search process, LRCs act as liaisons between panel members and professional Literature Searcher(s). Literature searching is a dynamic and iterative process; there is for ielts High School no one way to conduct a search and there are many variables involved. Panels typically need two preliminary computerized literature searches, a comprehensive search, and periodic searches to update the material. Further, the guideline development process demands searching on a much larger scale than is usually done by most researchers or librarians.

Therefore, panel staff should include experienced, professional-librarian searcher(s). Panels also require consistency in the construction of search strategies and documentation of all searches for their final Guideline Report. To control variation in the searching process, it is Haileybury recommended that arrangements be made to have the same searcher(s) work with the LRC throughout the life of the panel. Panels often decide to obtain hundreds to thousands of articles and documents for review and evaluation. For Ielts Justin-Siena High School? Retrieval and copying requires a high level of effort. Since most panel members' institutions can't absorb such effort into their normal routine, it is recommended that panels negotiate arrangements for document delivery with a local medical library. Critical Assignments Haileybury? This library should be a member of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) and for ielts, located close to the Literature Review Coordinator and/or Panel Chair(s) who must consult with the local library throughout the document delivery cycle. 1.3 Obtain Computer Equipment and Reference Management Software.

In order to manage the literature search and review processes, the Panel Chair and/or Literature Review Coordinator should have a personal computer (PC) with sufficient hard drive capacity to easily store and manipulate a very large bibliographic database. This PC should be equipped with reference management software and DOS. Additionally, a printer and a modem are essential. ProCite is the reference management software we chose to support AHCPR-sponsored guideline panels. It has a very fast and accurate feature for eliminating redundant records, and it can handle many thousands of citations in a master database. It eliminates the need for multiple entry and reverification of references. ProCite provides for the easy downloading and importing of citations into Ridley, a formatted database.

ProCite also allows for writing Justin-Siena High School, editing of records so that codes indicating document status can be inserted during the literature retrieval and review phases. It can easily export data to how to for scholarships Ridley College a word processor for High, desktop publishing of references. STEP 2: PRELIMINARY LITERATURE SEARCHING. 2.1 Conduct Content and Volume Searches. Following Step 1, panel staff (i.e., the LRC and Literature Searcher(s)) should complete two preliminary searches of the literature.

The strategy for the first preliminary search should be quite detailed but have a limited time frame (e.g., six months). Citations should be downloaded, imported into reference management software, arranged by author, and assignments, printed out for review. Reviewing this sample literature gives the panel an opportunity to scan for writing for ielts High, missing citations and to essays College see if the search strategy pulled a high proportion of relevant citations. For Ielts Justin-Siena? Panel Chair(s) may review this search themselves, or they may send it to panel members. The second preliminary search is to writing an essay in first person University (Navitas) determine the essay, universe (volume and distribution) of literature available on the broad topic of the guideline.

The second search strategy, therefore, should reflect the widest possible interpretation of the guideline topic and consist only of the counts (number) of citations retrieved from several key databases. This broad search graphically illustrates to panel members the general volume of literature and its distribution among databases. In our analysis of the first three AHCPR-supported panels (Acute Pain, Urinary Incontinence, and Pressure Ulcers), it was found that MEDLINE was the source for between 77 and critical thinking Haileybury, 91 percent of the literature used in for ielts High, these guidelines. Further, all NLM sources combined provided 91 to checklist for writing Pickering 94 percent of all the literature cited in these guidelines' reports. Essay For Ielts Justin-Siena High School? Thus, it is recommended that MEDLINE and two to for writing an essay three other databases deemed most relevant to the specific topic be selected for essay Justin-Siena High School, the second preliminary search. As panels are interdisciplinary, members may only be familiar with the checklist for writing Pickering, subset of the writing essay for ielts High, literature related to their specialty. The Panel Chair(s) and members need to obtain a clear picture of Academy overall volume and content in order to determine the essay Justin-Siena School, level of effort and resources required for reviewing the literature. Checklist Pickering College? They will then be able to weigh the available time (e.g., 12 months) against the quantity of the literature and assess whether all specific issues within the broad guideline topic can reasonably be addressed.

STEP 3: COMPREHENSIVE LITERATURE SEARCHING. As suggested above, the panel should review and assign priorities to possible guideline topics and subtopics. Justin-Siena School? That is, panels should consider defining a series of separate guideline topics which may be undertaken as resources allow. How To For Scholarships College? Then, if needed, some topics can be deferred to a subsequent guideline panel. This will help to ensure that questions to be addressed by a panel can be developed within the timeframe specified for that panel. Based on the results of this prioritization, at its first meeting the panel can define the specific aspects of the guideline topic(s) it will develop. The panel should clarify the topic(s) to essay for ielts be addressed in terms of the condition and types of patients for which the guideline is how to write Ridley intended, the clinical interventions that will and will not be considered, and the type of provider and writing essay Justin-Siena High, practice setting to which the science articles Princeton, guideline will apply. 3.2 Define Parameters of the Comprehensive Literature Search. While defining their guideline topic(s), the panel must also define the parameters of the comprehensive literature search by constructing statements or questions to be answered using the literature and by preparing lists of writing essay specific topics (e.g., a list of diagnostic tests) to be considered. The panel should also develop general inclusion/exclusion criteria for science articles Academy, studies it will or will not consider. Writing Essay For Ielts Justin-Siena School? Specific criteria include: time period, age groups, languages, geographic areas (e.g., developing countries), animal studies or human studies, type of published material (e.g., peer reviewed publications, dissertations, meeting abstracts, books, patient education materials, laws).

Some exclusion criteria can be handled in an essay in first University of Hertfordshire (Navitas), the search strategies (e.g., languages). Other exclusion criteria must be applied by the panel members as they review the writing essay, citations retrieved (e.g., case reports involving fewer than 10 subjects). Once the panel reaches consensus on the foci of the guideline, it is recommended that all topics be combined into one broad statement that can be used as the basis for the comprehensive literature search. Searching a series of for writing an essay Pickering separate statements would result in much duplication among topics in the literature retrieved. Panel members would have to writing for ielts High review the same article for more than one question resulting in their being able to review fewer articles overall.

3.3 Determine Sources of Information. The foci of the how to write articles, guideline topic and the timeframe and resources available for completing the essay Justin-Siena School, guideline should determine the Princeton, sources of writing essay for ielts School information. Panel members will be familiar with many literature sources and may also refer to NLM's Health Services: Sources of university Anthony’s School Information for Research 1 . As noted above, experience shows that limiting computerized searches to MEDLARS databases will retrieve upwards of 90 percent of the material needed (see Table 1 following). It is therefore recommended that Literature Searcher(s) access MEDLARS first. Panel members should identify and discuss other available data sources and select for essay for ielts Justin-Siena School, additional searching those few key databases that most comprehensively cover the topic area. The Literature Searcher(s) should develop search strategies appropriate for each database to be searched. Terminology or keywords must be selected. Since the guideline topics are usually quite complex, search strategies will involve a combination of controlled vocabulary and free-text words or phrases (words appearing in titles or abstracts of how to write science articles articles) to narrow or broaden the scope. The Panel Chair(s) or LRC should consult with the librarian searcher(s) throughout the writing, literature search process to discuss refinements or modification to search strategies. Initial computerized literature searching generally should take approximately two months to complete Figure 1; the timeframe must be set with advice from the Literature Searcher(s). The total time required will depend on the complexity of the subject area and the comprehensiveness desired.

If needed, periodic updates should be planned within the university School, context of the writing for ielts Justin-Siena, guideline development schedule. Broad searching of articles numerous databases is neither needed nor efficient. However, after careful review of comprehensive retrieval, additional, more narrow searches of targeted databases may be done, if necessary. In addition, after reviewing the citations from computerized searches, panel members often have suggestions concerning literature not retrieved. This might include documents not published in the open literature, or articles from relatively obscure or new publications that are not routinely indexed or included in computerized abstracting services. When such studies are identified, panel members can usually provide copies from personal files or direct the LRC to the authors or other sources for obtaining them. It is recommended that the search results be merged into one large master bibliographic database. Further, all literature records should be maintained in the master database throughout the guideline development process. That is, in addition to the retrieval from the Justin-Siena High School, initial computerized literature searches, as other references are identified, they should be merged electronically or typed into the master file.

Having a master database gives the panel flexibility in its literature review process and aids in efficiently managing the citations throughout the literature review and report writing phases. For example, the Literature Review Coordinator might search the master database and create topic-specific subsets of Academy studies for individual panel members or subgroups of panel members to review. Further, to facilitate managing the literature, panels should develop schemes for coding records in the master database. For example, panels may want to develop quality scores for writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena, study design or some other type of weighting criteria and input these into bibliographic records as literature is reviewed. Administrative data (e.g., initials of reviewers, review dates) may also be inserted into master database records and used for critical, tracking document review status. Additional codes may be inserted into records to essay Justin-Siena correspond to sections of the guideline or scientific evidence tables in which the literature will be cited. Such coding is critical for sorting references for guideline publications (see also Step 6 below). As noted above, in addition to developing criteria for determining which studies out of the citations retrieved from the comprehensive search they want to obtain for review, the panel should arrange with a local library for document delivery. For Writing An Essay College? Typically, this will require the local library to provide one photocopy of each article that is to be reviewed. For items it does not hold, the local library may utilize the resources of the writing Justin-Siena High, National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) as well as other resource libraries to which it has access. How To Write? Again, any literature that is not available through library mechanisms may often be obtained by the Literature Review Coordinator from panel members or their colleagues.

In addition to being key to managing the writing High, literature review, the master database is the best source for write articles Princeton, the final bibliography. For example when using ProCite, records in the master database may be coded for specific chapters or sections of the Guideline, the evidence table(s), and the Guideline Report. In this way, a record is entered in the database once but may be sorted for use in writing essay for ielts High, many sections of the guideline publications. Since ProCite allows for writing in first of Hertfordshire, easy exportation of records to writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena High School a word processor, these sorted references may be incorporated into the guideline text and appendices without re-entry or the need for reverification. Writing Ashville College? Regardless of the for ielts Justin-Siena School, bibliographic management software used, NLM recommends that panels standardize and edit all references to School conform to the style presented in for ielts School, NLM Recommended Formats for Bibliographic Citation 2 . NLM no longer provides extensive literature searching and document retrieval to Guideline Development Panels. However, NLM will provide limited support of guideline panels to the extent appropriated resources permit. This may include: Consulting on literature searches; Providing tutorials on Grateful Med , ProCite, and DOCLINE; and Providing back-up document delivery service through the NN/LM. Guideline panels should contact their AHCPR Panel Manager(s) to access such services from NLM's Office of Health Services Research Information. Table 1. Critical? Citations in AHCPR-sponsored Guidelines, by Source and Topic.

Source: Cahn, Marjorie A., Selden, Catherine R, Auston, Ione. Summary report on analysis of AHCPR guideline panel literature. Bethesda (MD): National Library of essay School Medicine; 1992 August. 5 p. Note: 1. Unverified citations are items not found in any of the NLM databases, non-NLM databases, or the NLM collection.

These are largely panel-supplied items not available in traditional published sources (e.g., working papers, meeting presentations, or other gray literature) or forthcoming publications. Cahn, Marjorie A.; Selden, Catherine R.; Auston, Ione. Summary report on analysis of AHCPR guideline panel literature. Bethesda (MD): National Library of critical assignments Haileybury Medicine; 1992 Aug. 5 p. National Library of Medicine (US). Health Services: sources of writing essay for ielts Justin-Siena School information for warming Ashville College, research. Bethesda, (MD): NLM; 1992 Aug. Report No.: NLM-PSD-92-01.

201 p. Available from: NTIS, Springfield, VA: PB92-221175. Patrias, Karen. National Library of Medicine recommended formats for bibliographic citation. Bethesda (MD): National Library of Medicine; 1991. Report No.: NLM-LO-91-01. 248 p. Available from: NTIS, Springfield, VA: PB91-182030. 1. Available from the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA, (703) 487-4650; publication number PB92-221175.

2. Essay High? Available from the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA, (703) 487-4650; publication number PB91-182030.