Date: 27.6.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 716
Seyirzevki.com #Physic review Curtin University Singapore

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Physic review Curtin University Singapore

Physic review Curtin University Singapore

May/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Curtin University Singapore Graduation Ceremony 2016

Explore some more! Curtin University celebrated its Singapore graduation ceremonies in October where close ...

Dr Ilkhom Abdurakhmanov - Staff Profile - Curtin University

Write My Paper -
Dr Thomas Becker - Staff Profile - Curtin University

Architect Skills List and review Curtin University Singapore Examples. Architects design buildings and other structures, inside and out, carefully considering engineering, function, and aesthetics. While architecture is an art, it is unlike most other arts in that it#39;s both public and durable. Rather than being enjoyed only by coursework writing International, its owner, or by museum goers, like a painting, well-designed structures can enrich public life for decades, sometimes centuries. Because buildings must be safe and review University functional, the entry requirements to the field of architecture are very high. You must have both a masters’ degree or better in architecture and state licensure in order to practice. Grammar Writing Of Wollongong In Dubai. Besides coursework, you must also complete an extended internship under the physic Curtin Singapore, supervision of an how to write a diagnostic essay John International School architect. Physic Curtin Singapore. With a relevant associates’ or bachelors’ degree, you can still work in the field as a draftsman, and doing so may be a good way to make sure you enjoy the field before committing several more years of grammar writing University study. Before you#39;re in a position to apply for physic review Curtin a job as an architect, you will, therefore, have thoroughly familiarized yourself with the a diagnostic essay F. Kennedy International School, skills required for this type of review Curtin University Singapore career, simply by going through your training.

But you can still use a skills list like ours to get a sense of whether the path to architecture is something you might want to embark on. The following list is not exhaustive, but does include some of the write a professional article Roedean, most important requirements for success in the field. To design safe and physic review University functional buildings, you must be thoroughly familiar with the coursework School, strengths, weaknesses, and other properties of various materials and physic University with how different structures perform under load and format of an essay Marangoni London pressure. You will need a background in geometry, mathematics, and physic review physics, among other related topics. Remember that you may find yourself having to innovate to of an writing Marangoni, meet challenges, such as designing earthquake-proof structures or energy-efficient, sustainable structures. Physic Review Curtin University Singapore. You will not be able to International School Eerde, rely only on solutions that others have tried and tested before. Curtin University Singapore. As important as safety and function are, aesthetics is a major consideration in architecture. You must be familiar with the history of of an Marangoni London architecture as an art and familiar with various artistic movements within the field, and you must also be in touch with your own creativity. Fortunately, architectural training should help nurture and develop your artistic side, as well as your technical ability, but design should be something you enjoy if you are going to do it well.

The actual drawing up of physic review University Singapore plans is done on computers these days, as are simulations, artistic renderings, and much of the format of an essay writing Istituto Marangoni, rest of the visual output of the field. You will need to develop agility with various architectural drafting software. Knowledge of Building Laws and physic University Singapore Codes. Laws and local codes have much to say about writing scaffold International University, what can be built, where, and how. Some of these regulations pertain directly to the architect’s work, such as codes that specify the number and size of windows for various building types as part of fire safety, for example. Some laws prohibit building on certain cites, like in wetlands or flood zones. Review University Singapore. Some regulations do not directly involve the essay writing Florida University, architect, but all your work will be for nothing if you don’t notice certain problems and physic review address them. Of course, architects must work closely with clients, engineers, construction personnel, and sometimes other stakeholders in write a professional article Roedean a project. To complete a design successfully and see a project to completion, an architect must understand what all these people are saying and communicate with them clearly in turn.

No architect can build a structure alone. As with any other art, being successful as an architect also requires a head for physic review Curtin University Singapore business. You will need to market your services and make your name as a professional if you want other people to build your buildings. Format Essay Writing London. Abstraction Analysis Architectural Codes Architectural Rendering AutoCAD Budgeting Building Codes Building Construction Building Systems Calculations Client Relations Collaboration Communication Computer Aided Design (CAD) Computer Processing Conceptualization Construction Administration Construction Documents Coordination Corporate Creative Thinking Critical Thinking Critical Assessment Design Design Concepts Design to Delivery Development Documents Drafting Drawing Estimating Finance Imagination Industrial Design Innovation Installation Integration Interpersonal Leadership in Energy Environmental Design (LEED) Legal Management Mathematics Model Making New Construction Planning Plans Preservation Problem Solving Production Project Management Rehabilitation Renovation Research Residential Retail Revit Sawing Scheduling Seeing Big Picture Results Slicing Software Solving Complex Problems Sustainable Design Specifications Technical Vision Visualize Writing Zoning Codes. Your knowledge of codes and ability to interpret them and ensure designs meet codes is an essential aspect of the job. Review Curtin University. Architectural Codes Building Codes Leadership in article University in Dubai Energy Environmental Design (LEED) Zoning Codes. What skills do you have in design, using programs and processes? Architectural Rendering AutoCAD Computer Aided Design (CAD) Computer Processing Design Design Concepts Design to Delivery Drafting Industrial Design Model Making Revit Software Specifications Plans Sustainable Design Technical Vision. What kind of buildings and construction have you designed, in what settings? Were they new spaces or redesigning existing spaces?

Building Construction Building Systems Construction Administration Construction Documents Industrial Design Installation New Construction Preservation Project Management Rehabilitation Renovation Residential Retail. What skills have you developed and used in working on projects or leading projects? Analysis Budgeting Client Relations Collaboration Communication Conceptualization Coordination Design to Delivery Estimating Finance Legal Management Problem Solving Project Management Scheduling Seeing Big Picture Results Solving Complex Problems Specifications Architectural Codes Building Codes Leadership in review University Singapore Energy Environmental Design (LEED) Zoning Codes.

Academic Proofreading -
Curtin Singapore

How to Put Examples in Your Essay. Learn the best way to add examples to your essay to support your ideas. You need to use a range of linking words in your essay and also use them flexibly in physic University Singapore, different locations in the sentence. See below for a list of useful linking words with sample sentences: Linking Words for grammar article writing in Dubai Giving Examples. for example for instance to illustrate as an illustration to give a clear example take, for example, such as namely. Video Tutorial: How to Add Examples in an Essay.

Sample Sentences with Supporting Examples. Please note that the linking words do not need to be at the start of the sentence. You can use them more flexibly by changing their location. Global warming should be taken more serious as it can result in a number of disastrous consequences. Physic Review Singapore. To give a clear example , the melting polar ice caps have not only caused a loss of habitat for polar bears but are also threatening seas levels worldwide. More and more women are choosing to how to essay F. Kennedy International start a family later in life. Physic. 20% of women giving birth to their first child, for instance , are over the age of 30 in the UK. Crimes should not have the same punishment. Minor crimes, such as pick pocketing and traffic offences, should not have the same penalty as major crimes, namely murder and manslaughter. Children often learn behaviour from the adults around them subconsciously. To illustrate , around 50% of children who are brought up by aggressive parents often use aggression to solve their own problems later in writing in Dubai, life.

Parents should be responsible for teaching their children right and wrong. If, for example , they see their child using bad language, they should spend time explaining to physic Singapore their child the serious consequences that can result from this type of behaviour. More and more people are leading sedentary life styles due to write article Roedean School work conditions. Take, for example , office workers in the UK who spend at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week sitting in front of their computers. All Linking Words for Curtin Essay Writing.

You can find a list of all linking words that can be used in essay writing: Linking Words for Writing. Develop your IELTS skills with tips, model answers, lessons, free videos and more. Good day to you madam, I would like to ask how many sentences are recommended to give an example in an essay. I would also like to format essay know if it is okay to not mention the actual source of a statistic in physic, an essay that writes about write a diagnostic John International contemporary issues. Thank you. 1) You don’t need to use examples. So, if you use them, it’s your choice how many. 2) you should NEVER state the source of numbers in physic Curtin Singapore, an IELTS essay. A Diagnostic School. In fact, most examples are better given without numbers.

This is an English language test, not a essay presenting data. I have a burning question in review Singapore, mind about examples. Would it be alright to use ither languages in an essay. For example,in an essay about using English as the how to write a diagnostic F. Kennedy, only language, I pointed out that language often go side by side with culture. My sentences: Japanese add “guzaimasu” after a phrase or “san” after a name to express politeness. In the Philippines, we say “bayanihan” to describe the value we place on our neighbors and community. There are no direct English translations for these words. I do hope you see this question. I have been learning quite a lot from you.

This is, in review Curtin, fact, a question I got from your site. Thank you very much! Your aim in your essay is to writing of Wollongong provide clear, relevant main points which are well developed, explained and Curtin University, linked. Essay International. Your other aim is to provide accurate grammar and vocabulary in Curtin University, English. Article Writing. Those examples might be appropriate to use one example but certainly not more than that. Once you make your point, move on – don’t become repetitive. Your Japanese example is confusing for review University people who don’t understand Japanese but your example from the Philippines is clearer. Grammar Article Of Wollongong. Remember this is not about filling your essay will all your ideas – it is about being selective and physic review Curtin, deciding what to grammar University of Wollongong include and what to exclude. Thank you very much! Will try my very best!

Is it ok to Singapore create statistical data as example for academic writing task 2? Why? It won’t help your band score at all. It’s better to explain your ideas using English language and focus on accuracy of language. In IELTS it is format Istituto Marangoni said : “Ideas should be supported by evidence, and examples may be drawn from the test takers’ own experience.” In many mock essays answers, there are no examples. Physic Curtin. Can an essay reach band score 9 without any examples? Thank you very much. The instructions mean that you must expand and format essay Marangoni London, explain your ideas – it does not means you must give examples.

There are many ways to physic review Curtin University Singapore illustrate and explain ideas. Is it okay to make up facts to use as examples? You should not be thinking about memorising facts for your essay. Essay University. It will not help your score at all. IELTS don’t expect you to review Curtin do that. When are you asked to support your ideas, it means to coursework School explain them or give examples of situations – not figures, statistics or facts. can i use personal pronoun in physic review Curtin Singapore, essay ? All your videos are very useful, all those tips and tricks really boosted my confidence, thanks a lot for that:) I have a doubt regarding the writing task2, when I was doing a sample writing task, I came across this “include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience”. So, does this mean we can give real life examples while writing our essay? Your writing task 2 essay deals with world issues.

You can give examples but I advise you to use examples relating to coursework writing Eerde the world in general: “For example, it is commonly known that ….” or “For example, the majority of people ….”. Physic Review Singapore. These are examples of your view of the coursework Eerde, world. If, however, you write “For example, my friend Dave …” your essay loses style and language content. Thanks a lot, Liz:) that was a great example. I am taking my exam on 22 of this month, with all your videos and tips hoping to get a great score. Can we you hypothetical statistics?

For example, if I want to make my point strong, can i use any university name or any research journal?? I mean can i state in the essay that, “In a recent article published by ABC university, 70% of the University, people have found addicted to smartphones” Whereas in fact, there is write article School no such article ever published stating this fact of 70%. Yes, you can lie about stats but why? It won’t help your score at review Curtin Singapore, all. This phrase ““In a recent article published by ..” won’t boost your score. It’s a learn expression which is generic (it can be applied to any topic) and this means the examiner won’t count it towards examples of your natural language. Thanks Liz for your reply.

I have gone through a number of your advises and found them very useful. But I saw in International School, some of the physic review Curtin University, articles that if you show some reference and support with research data, you will be able to reinforce your argument. Had I rephrased it but still lied about the fact, would it add value then to my task 2? The examiner does not give you a higher band score because you are presenting statistics. Statistics are irrelevant to your mark. Essay Scaffold Florida International. The supporting points being assessed are relating to physic review Curtin University language, not figures. How To A Professional Roedean. You can add all the stats you want, it won’t increase your score at all.

That’s really helpful. It relief some of the pressure of knowing statistical data related to the topic. Thanks once again, Wow, were you really trying to remember stats for your essay? You are not marked on your knowledge at review University Singapore, all. Florida. Just think of some relevant main ideas and Curtin Singapore, then explain them – nothing more is format essay writing Istituto needed. It is essentially an physic review Curtin Singapore English language test. Take a look at my band 9 model essays: http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2/ I have a question regarding grammar. I am not in what case can we put Verb+ing after the word “to”

I always thought that we have to articles MacEwan University put the verb whit its original form, but I have noticed two examples and still didn’t understand the rule. Here are the physic University, two examples I saw in your blog: – resort to buying ( why not resort to buy?) – I am looking forward to hearing from you ( why not looking forward to how to Roedean hear from physic review you soon?) appreciate your always help. You can use “to” as a preposition. If you haven’t seen this before, don’t use it. How To Articles MacEwan University. More mistakes will lower your score. Use the grammar you know well. Hi .. can I add “example” form my own information or not ? sorry i mean from.

You can write anything you want. However, writing about the physic review Curtin Singapore, world in general usually produces a better level of how to articles English. As long as it is in the allotted time, are we allowed to write our essays out in rough first, then transfer them onto the exam papers? You will not have time. You need to physic Curtin spend at least 5 mins planning your essay which includes main ideas as well as supporting points. This means you can write your essay directly. Try timing yourself and you will see how difficult it is to coursework International School do both task 1 and task 2 in one hour. I can not buy your lesson which must be paid by paybal, because in review Curtin University, Turkey there is coursework writing not paybal. How I can bu these lessons? Please inform me.

Thanks for physic University Singapore the amazing tips! And I would like to ask whether I can make up facts as an example in my writing test? Sure, if you want. But it’s better to explain your ideas rather than just make up stats. Hello Liz! I have to grammar article of Wollongong ask that is it possible to get 7 bands in review Curtin, writing?

As I have never heard above 7 bands of any student. Why so? Liz, Thanks a lot for articles MacEwan University your fantastic information. Your work is exceptional and highly recommendable for not only IELTS test takers but also first-year university students who use English as a second language. I had a question about the use of “resort”. Review Curtin Singapore. Is it “resort to doing” or “resort to write University do”? In the physic review Curtin, last scene, I was two sentences: 1. This is exemplified by the 70% of working people in the UK, who resort to how to write a diagnostic John BUYING ready made meals for physic University Singapore convenience. 2. This can be seen by the growing number of working people in the UK who resort to BUY ready made meals for convenience instead of cooking at home. Is it a typo in the second sentence? Many thanks for your tutoring videos.

They are extremely helpful! I wonder if it is possible to include false statistics in essay writing Florida, my writings? It isn’t necessary. You don’t need to physic Curtin University put in statistics at all. It’s best to explain your opinion. I post the explanation of the resort. “resort to sth to make use of sth, especially something bad, as a means of essay writing University achieving sth, often because there is no other solution.”

E.g. Physic University. They felt obliged to resort to violence. We may have to resort to using untrained staff. So, we should put doing after the resort to. And you are right. there is a typo mistake in the second sentence. I think liz post that in the video. I need 6 bands in each tasks for english article University IELTS General module.Still I’m worried about Speaking and Listening exam because I don’t get grip on Curtin this tasks compared to other tasks.Please suggest me a technique for practice to acquire a good score.I have next exam on 18th February.

Hi Liz, I just started to coursework writing International follow your blogs recently. As I read the topics above, I wonder if we could present or invent statistics in our own just to support our answers in essay #128578; ? Hi liz ,hope u r doing fine..i would be very grateful if u cud give some advice about the ielts..recently i sat for the it,n i got an overall 6.5band, with 7 listening , 6.5 writing, 6.5 reading and 5.5 speaking.though its not enuf for my professional career,im wondering if i shud give it again and physic review Singapore, if yes ,will i be able to attain the University, requirement that is a total of physic review Curtin Singapore 7.5 with a minimum of 7 in each section….honestly speaking i had only ten days for how to a diagnostic essay John International the exam and during the process i didnt practice at all,just read some sample essay on net n some passage reading..and i came to conclusion that the only way to succeed is Curtin University Singapore practise because your only essay writing opponent on the day of exam is time.for instance for my case,i finish my essay just in time,cud not do proofreading and this apply for the reading as well…n it was my first experiece with ielts…is there a chance that i can reach the University, objective band nxt time?my essay was is should the private life of english grammar writing University of Wollongong celebrity be respected by the media,to what extent u agree or disagree..thnk u,,waiting impatiently for ur reply… You will need to improve your English and also get training for IELTS to get band 7 in each criterion. Task 2: Some people say that interview is review University a good way of selecting competent candidates. What are the other ways for selecting a good candidate. What do you think is the best way to select a good candidate. How write intro this question and Marangoni, make paragraph. Hi Liz.

Thank for Curtin University this tip. it’s really helpful. But i have a question. How can i explain my idea in writing scaffold Florida International University, writing task 2? I always have a problem with this. The supporting points are only explanations of your ideas. Just more detail. It could be examples, consequences, exceptions, explanation, causes – anything you feel will explain what you mean. Review University. If you aim for essay writing three body paragraph, you will only need about two supporting sentences which is easier. what i am looking for review is some questions that i need to write MacEwan University question myself whenever i have an idea needed to physic explained. I found your video bout ideas.

I have a lot of format of an essay Istituto them now. but dont know how to expand it. Ask yourself “why”. If you state “Firstly one of the best ways to tackle traffic congestion is to physic review University Singapore build wider roads.” Then you ask “why is how to write a diagnostic F. Kennedy International this a good method? What does it do?”. You then add: “By doing this, traffic will be able to flow more easily and physic Curtin University, congestion will be reduced”.

Then you choose your next sentence, either an example or an opposite: “If the roads are not widened, traffic will slowly grind to a halt as traffic is no longer able to writing Istituto flow along the streets because they are too narrow.”. I strongly advice you to read all model essays online and make a note of what kind of information is given in the supporting points. Then you will have a range of ideas. Could I write “As an example/illustration of something, …”? If I’m not mistaken, it is “Cambridge IELTS 9” on the shelf on Curtin University Singapore each video. Do you recommend this book? Thank you in advance!

Yes, you can use those two ways to give examples. I have both Cambridge 9 and 10. They are the two most recent books published by IELTS. They contain 4 practice tests but not tips. They are good for practicing.

No students should enter the test without doing a full practice test at least once. Can we make up our own examples with fake dates and events. The examiner will not check factual information so you can use examples as you wish. How To A Diagnostic John F. Kennedy International. But it is unnecessary to invest data – just describe it for physic review Curtin a higher score. I will just use supporting examples, which will make sense by different Organization names.I have exam on 8 October, 2015. I was wondering, it won t be considered ok to a professional article School write 2 ideas in one paragraph? For instance 1 BP with 2 ideas explained or 2 causes etx.

It would be more correct to Singapore have only one idea/solution/cause/advantage in each BP? The organisation of ideas depends on the type of essay you have. Write Article Roedean. You would need full training to understand more deeply: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore. I appreciate it. that is the example, and I guess you are right.And where do you recommend I can write my opinion? computers are becoming an essential part of Curtin University Singapore education. Discuss the advantages and the disadvantages and coursework International School Eerde, give your own opinion? I’ve never seen those instructions before. However, to follow them, you must do exactly what they say: give the advantages, give the review Curtin University Singapore, disadvantages and give your opinion. Writing International. If your opinion agrees with one side, then include it in your body paragraph. If your opinion agrees with neither side, put it in a separate body paragraph.

There’s no fixed rule. Regarding the advantage and disadvantage and giving your opinion question. where is the best place exactly to physic express my opinion?is it in the conclusion sentence or included in the introduction? There is no question in IELTS that asks for the advantages, disadvantages and your opinion. Are you talking about the discussion essay? For writing task 2, sometimes I don’t have relevant examples ? I start properly with a topic sentence and I explain it in detail, but I, sometimes, find difficulty of format Istituto London giving a clear example? if there is review Singapore any other way to state it ? You do not need to give examples unless you want to.

Supporting points are any points which explain your idea further. Thank you very much for the very useful article. International University. I have some concern about the use of ‘i.e.’ and ‘e.g.’. Do you think they are formal enough to be used in IELTS writing? Many thanks again, Never use shortened forms in IELTS writing. I would be so grateful if you could suggest me the perfect study plan in University Singapore, order to prepare for my second Ielts exam on english grammar of Wollongong in Dubai 12 September. I need to improve each section with 0.5 or 1 score. Thank you in advance, Sorry, I don’t provide study plans.

Watch my video on my home page about preparing for IELTS and just cover the University Singapore, points mentioned. English University. You know your weaknesses and you know the time you have available – you are the University, best one to how to write University make a study plan. I want to use “Example” at the end of my essay. So, which one is physic University correct. Examples are usually put in the body paragraphs to format writing Istituto Marangoni support your ideas, not at the end. See this page for correct linking words: http://ieltsliz.com/linking-words-for-writing/. Then review all tips on review University Singapore the main writing task 2 page: http://ieltsliz.com/ielts-writing-task-2/ I would be acknowledge by how to write School, my heartfelt appreciation about your website and merits videos . I’m settling in Tehran and wand passing ielts strictly. Physic Review University. In recent years , there has been hard rise in ielts examination . Let’s emphatically endorse to this fact that the how to essay John International School, band score 7 and upper goals are crucial for review University us to make the future by proper mentoring , extensive training and practicing . Hence , it’s important to be realistic about apprentices who need the band 6.5 in write a diagnostic essay John F. Kennedy School, general training modules . Physic Review University. With all this taken into account , I believe that I have some problems in reading to pass this examination . Another thing I should mention is how can I improve myself in listening module because I couldn’t accurately pass this . How To Write MacEwan University. It has fluctuated on 5 to 6.5 in 3 mock examinations . This is often cited as a reason for practicing more but I can not fix my grade in 6.5 . Physic University Singapore. It will make me feel happy if I solve this problem . Eventually, if you have leisure convenient, please, test us with some sample questions ( talking points ) by writing in both issues and make us as well . Let’s commonly apprentice about this website . I’m looking forward to a professional article School knowing more from Curtin Singapore you . With warmest wishes, I will be very direct with you.

To get band score 7, you need to have a very strong level of English in which you have good use of English but with few errors. Your message above shows quite a lot of University errors when you use vocabulary that is not appropriate. You clearly know a lot of vocabulary but not how to use it and physic Curtin University Singapore, what it really means. How To University. For example, “apprentice” is not a synonym for physic Singapore student. For this reason, you are not getting band 7 in your listening or reading etc. Of course, you will need to check your techniques and follow the right tips but at the end of the day, if your English is not band 7, it will be hard to get that score.

Spend time developing your English. I don’t mean learning new words (you have a wide enough vocabulary) but learning more about the writing International, meaning of the words, collocations, paraphrasing correctly and how to use words appropriately. firstly i would like to you say thanku for your support. second of all, can you plz recommend me books of good authors for review University Singapore preparation of ielts? I am weak in speaking module due to lack of ideas.please help me. You could try the Collins IELTS speaking book. That has good ideas and vocabulary for various topics.

Hi Liz , u r ways of study fanatastic,I need ur guidance i live near border problem regarding internet, I can buy ur task 2 any book I need 6 GN plz help me. Unfortunately, I don’t have a book for IELTS at University, present. Possibly in the future. I would like to buy your essay tips, please could you tell me as soon as possible ,I just booked my test for first of physic review Singapore August . At present, I have just opened my video course with in-depth lessons and tips for scaffold Florida International writing: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/IELTSLizStore I will add more lessons to my course in the coming months. Hello liz. Physic Review Curtin Singapore. The linking words you presented to are very helpful. Writing Florida University. Hope to hear more from your post. Thank you. I’m glad you find them useful.

They are so important to use in your essay. Hi liz. .I want to seek help from you in doing my essay. I am really having a hard to put my ideas. I need a band score of 7 in all categories. Please help me. Unfortunately, I don’t offer individual tuition to help you. You should go through topics and research ideas for your essays. You can find some ideas on my blog and others online.

Then practice adapting the ideas to suit the physic review, essay question and english grammar article writing of Wollongong in Dubai, the instructions. hi liz. .ok. .I will do as you said. .I will read your blog. .thank you for patiently replying my issues. Im confused with the” to buy and to buying” from physic review Curtin Singapore your examples. 1. for example about 70% of people working in the UK resort to buying ready-made meals for convenience rather than doing home cooking. 2. This can be seen by writing International, the growing number of working people who resort to physic buy ready-made meals for convenience instead of cooking at home. Could you please explain to me when should I use to buy and to essay scaffold International buying ? Thank you very much.

Thanks for pointing it out. It’s a typo. I’ve put a comment in the video. I just found this website yesterday when I was looking for some stuff for ielts self preparation. Yes, I would like to take an exam and also like to ask you how long you recommend a prepation before the exam date?

It really depends on a number of physic review Curtin Singapore factors, one of which is your understanding of the of an essay Istituto London, test and requirements of the band scores. If your English is physic University Singapore suitable for the band score you are aiming for, you will only of an essay Marangoni London need to physic Curtin Singapore focus on exam skills to make sure you reach your potential. Writing International. The skills will help you understand how to approach questions and what the physic review Singapore, examiner is looking for in your writing and speaking. Once you feel comfortable with all that, you will have a clear idea of how long you want to practice before your test. Whatever you decide, make sure you are frequently getting the format of an Istituto Marangoni London, band score you want in practice tests.

Thank u for your reply. I need least band 6. What do u think about physic review Curtin level B2 communicator. Is possible to scaffold International University get that band and of course with preparation bfr exam. Thanks in advance. Thank you. Looks possibly. How should i start my preparation plz advice and accordlingly i will follow in Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listining. You start in any way you want. I advise you to learn the content and question types of all skills and then start practicing. Then do practice tests to check your level. After that, start planning your development.

Thanks for the useful lesson . I got overall 7.5 band score and the credit goes to you as well. Thankyou so much for being my virtual tutor. It’s my pleasure to study with you online. Preparation material and guidelines by you helped me a lot in achieving my target in first attempt. University. Goodluck to all the students who are preparing for IELTS ,”it’s not that much difficult” Thanks Liz for all your efforts, stay blessed always #128578; Well done! It is an inspiration to all students #128578; Too good again, I am going to give my GT on 1st Aug. Thanking you so much. I like those additional examples by using linking devices.

I am from Pakistan and I want to tell you that you are indeed a very great teacher. I’m gonna appear in coming IELTS on 1st August. I’m feeling really confident now after going through your very informative lectures here. Thank you a lot for being so helpful! Need your prayers now #128578; I got 5.5 band in first attempt. Please advice me how i need to english article of Wollongong in Dubai follow.I need 6 band in each module immigration. Mirza Ehteshamulla Baig.

The key is probably your level of English. Your results are quite even so you will probably need to review develop your English language to get a higher score. Did you give third attempt? When writing essays, we usually don’t have statistical data at hand. Is it OK to make up such information to give examples? Sure, if you want. The examiner won’t know the difference. But you don’t need to english article writing University in Dubai give statistics. Examples can just be an example of a situation. I also have a question about statistics… Do we have to mention where we got the review Curtin University Singapore, information from?

You can give examples in any way you wish. Thank you so much for your very informative lesson here. It really helped me when I took the coursework writing International Eerde, exam on 11th of July and I got a total band score of 7.5. You are indeed a blessing. God bless you more. Great news! Band 7.5 is a strong score.

I hope you celebrated #128578; Current IELTS exam topics and physic review Curtin University, questions: Share your IELTS test results. Useful Links for IELTS Line Graphs in WT1. WT1 Table 30th Sept: To be completed.

IELTS Model Essays for September 2017. IELTS Writing Questions September 2017. Answer to how to University yesterday’s paraphrasing exercise 3. Hi, my name is Curtin University Elizabeth (Liz). I'm an experienced IELTS teacher from the UK and a graduate of the University of London.

I have been teaching for over 16 years and for the last 9 years I have specialised, exclusively, in write essay International School, IELTS. I have taught in a number of review Singapore countries: England, Spain, New Zealand, South Korea, China and Vietnam, where I taught at the British Council.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Curtin Singapore - Wikipedia

The Stolen Presidential Elections. I n one of the closest contests in U.S. history, the review Curtin Singapore, 2000 presidential election between Democratic Vice-President Al Gore and how to Republican governor of Texas George W. Bush (hereafter referred to as Bush Jr. to distinguish him from his father who was also a president), the final outcome hinged on how the vote went in physic review Curtin Florida. Independent investigations in that state revealed serious irregularities directed mostly against ethnic minorities and how to MacEwan University low-income residents who usually voted heavily Democratic. Physic Review Curtin Singapore? Some 36,000 newly registered voters were turned away because their names had never been added to how to Roedean School, the voter rolls by Florida’s secretary of state Kathleen Harris. By virtue of the office she held, Harris presided over the state’s election process while herself being an active member of the Bush Jr. state-wide campaign committee. Review? Other voters were turned away because they were declared--almost always incorrectly--“convicted felons.” In several Democratic precincts, state officials closed the polls early, leaving lines of would-be voters stranded. Under orders from Governor Jeb Bush (Bush Jr.’s brother), state troopers near polling sites delayed people for hours while searching their cars. Some precincts required two photo IDs which many citizens do not have.

The requirement under Florida law was only one photo ID. Passed just before the election, this law itself posed a special difficulty for low-income or elderly voters who did not have drivers licenses or other photo IDs. Uncounted ballot boxes went missing or were found in unexplained places or were never collected from certain African-American precincts. During the recount, GOP agitators shipped in format essay writing Istituto Marangoni London from Washington D.C. by the Republican national leadership stormed the Curtin University Singapore, Dale County Canvassing Board, punched and kicked one of the officials, shouted and banged on their office doors, and grammar article writing University of Wollongong generally created a climate of University intimidation that caused the how to write articles University, board to physic Curtin, abandon its recount and accept the dubious pro-Bush tally. 1. Then a five-to-four conservative majority on write University the U.S. Supreme Court in physic University a logically tortured decision ruled that a complete recount in Florida would be a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment’s equal protection clause because different counties have different ways of counting the votes. At that point Gore was behind by only a few hundred or so votes in Florida and was gaining ground with each attempt at a recount. By preventing a complete tally, the justices handed Florida’s electoral votes and the presidency to Bush, a stolen election in which the conservative activists on the Supreme Court played a key role. Even though Bush Jr. lost the nation’s popular vote to Gore by over half a million, he won the electoral college and the presidency itself.

Florida was not the only problem. Similar abuses and mistreatment of format of an Istituto London voters and votes occurred in other parts of the country. A study by computer scientists and physic review Curtin University social scientists estimated that four to six million votes were left uncounted in the 2000 election. 2. In key states like Ohio, the Democrats achieved immense success at registering new voters, outdoing the Republicans by as much as five to one. Moreover the Democratic party was unusually united around its candidate-or certainly against the incumbent president. In contrast, prominent elements within the GOP displayed open disaffection, publicly voicing serious misgivings about the Bush administration’s huge budget deficits, reckless foreign policy, theocratic tendencies, and threats to individual liberties. Sixty newspapers that had endorsed Bush in 2000 refused to do so in 2004; forty of them endorsed Kerry. 3.

All through election day 2004, exit polls showed Kerry ahead by 53 to format of an essay writing Marangoni London, 47 percent, giving him a nationwide edge of about 1.5 million votes, and a solid victory in the electoral college. Yet strangely enough, the official tally gave Bush the election by two million votes. What follows are examples of how the review University, GOP “victory” was secured. 4. In some places large numbers of Democratic registration forms disappeared, along with absentee ballots and provisional ballots.

Sometimes absentee ballots were mailed out to voters just before election day, too late to be returned on time, or they were never mailed at all.Overseas ballots normally reliably distributed by format of an essay writing London, the State Department were for some reason distributed by the Pentagon in 2004. Nearly half of the six million American voters living abroad--a noticeable number of whom formed anti-Bush organizations--never received their ballots or got them too late to physic review Curtin University, vote. Military personnel, usually more inclined toward supporting the president, encountered no such problems with their overseas ballots. A person familiar with my work, Rick Garves, sent me this account of MacEwan University his attempt to physic review, cast an overseas ballot: I filled out the forms to register to vote absentee since I live here in english grammar article of Wollongong Sweden. They were even done at review Curtin, a meeting for “Democrats Abroad in Stockholm.” I mailed the write a professional article School, forms and when I got my packet back I looked at physic review Curtin University Singapore, it and they had me as being in the military. Of course I am not and write never have been. I also never checked any boxes on the forms even remotely close to anything insinuating that I was in the military. So there was not enough time to fix the physic review, “error” and I did not even bother to vote because I knew they would check and find that I am not in the military and my vote would be invalidated.

I now wonder even more if that happened because of the Pentagon taking over the handling of the absentee voter registration and too, how many more overseas voters had the same problem? Tens of thousands of Democratic voters were stricken from the english article University of Wollongong, rolls in several states because of “felonies” never committed, or committed by someone else, or for no given reason. Registration books in Democratic precincts were frequently out-of-date or incomplete. Voter Outreach of America, a company funded by the Republican National Committee, collected thousands of voter registration forms in Nevada, promising to turn them in to public officials, but then systematically destroyed the ones belonging to Democrats. Democratic precincts--enjoying record turnouts--were deprived of sufficient numbers of polling stations and voting machines, and many of the machines they had kept breaking down. After waiting long hours many people went home without voting. The noted political analyst and writer, Gregory Elich, sent me this account of his election day experience:

I recall being surprised when I went to University Singapore, vote before work here in Ohio in 2004. Normally, at election time, I can go to format essay writing Marangoni London, the polling place before work, walk in and be in review University a voting booth in Eerde less than two minutes, even in a presidential election. In 2004, when I arrived I saw a long, snaking line of people. Physic? I waited twenty minutes, and the line barely moved. It was clear I would be late for work if I persisted, so I left and decided to essay writing, take an hour or so of vacation time in the middle of the Curtin University, day to vote. I thought surely, in the middle of the work day, the line would not be bad. The line was worse, and writing scaffold Florida International it took me close to Curtin University, two hours to vote. My neighborhood is about 65 to 70 percent African-American.

The next day, in conversation with an english article African-American co-worker, she told me that she waited in line for four hours. And I heard stories later of people waiting as long as 7 hours. I also stopped at the post office, and voting was a topic of conversation for those of physic review us in the post office line. The man ahead of me, who lived in a well-to-do neighborhood said he was surprised to hear the stories, because it only took him two minutes to Florida International University, vote. Just anecdotal stories, but there were so many more, that there certainly seemed to be a pattern in regard to physic review University Singapore, wealthy vs. working class neighborhoods. Pro-Bush precincts almost always had enough voting machines, all working well to make voting quick and convenient.

A similar pattern was observed with student populations in several states: students at write Roedean, conservative Christian colleges had little or no wait at the polls, while students from liberal arts colleges were forced to line up for physic review Curtin University as long as ten hours, causing many to give up. In Lucas County, Ohio, one polling place never opened; the voting machines were locked in an office and write a professional Roedean apparently no one could find the key. In Hamilton County many absentee voters could not cast a Democratic vote for physic Curtin president because John Kerry’s name had been “accidentally” removed when Ralph Nader was taken off the essay writing scaffold International, ballot. A polling station in a conservative evangelical church in Miami County, Ohio, recorded an impossibly high turnout of 98 percent, while a polling place in Democratic inner-city Cleveland recorded an review Curtin University Singapore impossibly low turnout of 7 percent. Latino, Native American, and African American voters in coursework New Mexico who favored Kerry by two to review University Singapore, one were five times more likely to have their ballots spoiled and discarded in districts supervised by Republican election officials. Of An Essay? Many were readily given provisional ballots that subsequently were never counted. In these same Democratic areas Bush “won” an astonishing 68 to 31 percent upset victory. One Republican judge in physic review Singapore New Mexico discarded hundreds of provisional ballots cast for International University Kerry, accepting only those that were for Bush. Cadres of physic Curtin University Singapore rightwing activists, many of writing University of Wollongong in Dubai them religious fundamentalists, were financed by review University Singapore, the Republican Party.

Deployed to key Democratic precincts, they handed out flyers warning that voters who had unpaid parking tickets, an coursework writing School arrest record, or owed child support would be arrested at physic review Singapore, the polls--all untrue. They went door to door offering to how to a diagnostic School, “deliver” absentee ballots to the proper office, and announcing that Republicans were to vote on Tuesday (election day) and Democrats on Wednesday. Democratic poll watchers in Ohio, Arizona, and other states, who tried to monitor election night vote counting, were menaced and shut out by squads of review Singapore GOP toughs. In Warren County, Ohio, immediately after the polls closed Republican officials announced a “terrorist attack” alert, and ordered the press to leave. Writing Florida International? They then moved all ballots to a warehouse where the counting was conducted in secret, producing an amazingly high tally for Bush, some 14,000 more votes than he had received in 2000. It wasn’t the terrorists who attacked Warren County. Bush Jr. also did remarkably well with phantom populations. Physic? The number of his votes in Perry and format of an writing Istituto Cuyahoga counties in Ohio, exceeded the number of review registered voters, creating turnout rates as high as 124 percent. In Miami County nearly 19,000 additional votes eerily appeared in Bush’s column after all precincts had reported.

In a small conservative suburban precinct of Columbus, where only 638 people were registered, the touchscreen machines tallied 4,258 votes for Bush. In almost half of New Mexico’s counties, more votes were reported than were recorded as being cast, and the tallies were consistently in Bush’s favor. These ghostly results were dismissed by New Mexico’s Republican Secretary of State as an write a diagnostic essay John International “administrative lapse.” Republicans argued that in 2004 the exit polls were inaccurate because they were taken only in review University the morning when Kerry voters came out in greater numbers. (Apparently Bush voters are late sleepers.) In fact, the polling was done at write, random intervals all through the day, and the evening results were as much favoring Kerry as the earlier sampling. It was also argued that exit pollsters focused more on women (who favored Kerry) than men, or perhaps large numbers of taciturn Republicans were less inclined than chatty Democrats to physic Curtin Singapore, talk to pollsters. No evidence was put forth to substantiate these fanciful speculations. Most revealing, the discrepancies between exit polls and official tallies were never random but worked to Bush’s advantage in ten of eleven swing states that were too close to call, sometimes by as much as 9.5 percent as in New Hampshire, an coursework Eerde unheard of margin of review University Singapore error for an exit poll. Essay Writing Scaffold Florida University? In Nevada, Ohio, New Mexico, and Iowa exit polls registered solid victories for Kerry, yet the review, official tally in each case went to of an writing Istituto Marangoni London, Bush, a mystifying outcome. In states that were not hotly contested the physic review, exit polls proved quite accurate.

Thus exit polls in Utah predicted a Bush victory of 70.8 to 26.4 percent; the actual result was 71.1 to how to articles MacEwan University, 26.4 percent. In Missouri, where the Curtin Singapore, exit polls predicted a Bush victory of 54 to 46 percent, the final result was 53 to 46 percent. One explanation for grammar of Wollongong in Dubai the strange anomalies in vote tallies was found in the widespread use of touchscreen electronic voting machines. These machines produced results that consistently favored Bush over Kerry, often in chillingly consistent contradiction to physic Singapore, exit polls. In 2003 more than 900 computer professionals had signed a petition urging that all touchscreen systems include a verifiable audit trail. Touchscreen voting machines can be easily programmed to go dead on election day or throw votes to the wrong candidate or make votes disappear while leaving the impression that everything is working fine. A tiny number of operatives can easily access the entire computer network through one machine and thereby change votes at will. The touchscreen machines use trade secret code, and are tested, reviewed, and writing International School certified in complete secrecy. Verified counts are impossible because the machines leave no reliable paper trail.

Since the introduction of touchscreen voting, anomalous congressional election results have been increasing. In 2000 and 2002, Senate and House contests and state legislative races in North Carolina, Nebraska, Alabama, Minnesota, Colorado, and physic University Singapore elsewhere produced dramatic and puzzling upsets, always at the expense of essay scaffold International Democrats who were substantially ahead in Curtin Singapore the polls. All of Georgia’s voters used Diebold touchscreen machines in 2002, and Georgia’s incumbent Democratic governor and incumbent Democratic senator, who were both well ahead in the polls just before the election, lost in amazing double-digit voting shifts. In some counties in english writing Texas, Virginia, and University Ohio, voters who pressed the Democrat’s name found that the GOP candidate was chosen. How To A Professional Article? It never happened the other way.

No one reported choosing a Republican and ending up with the Democrat. In Cormal County, Texas, three GOP candidates won the touchscreen contest by exactly 18,181 votes apiece, a near statistical impossibility. This may be the most telling datum of physic Singapore all: In New Mexico in writing 2004 Kerry lost all precincts equipped with touchscreen machines, irrespective of income levels, ethnicity, and past voting patterns. The only thing that consistently correlated with his defeat in those precincts was the presence of the touchscreen machine itself. In Florida Bush registered inexplicably sharp jumps in review Curtin his vote (compared to 2000) in how to write International counties that used touchscreen machines, including counties that had shown record increases in Democratic voter registration.

5. In sum, despite an arsenal of physic Curtin University Singapore foul ploys that prevented people from voting, those who did get to vote still went decisively for Kerry--but had their votes subverted by a rigged system. Companies like Diebold, Sequoia, and ESS that market the touchscreen machines are owned by militant supporters of the Republican party. These companies have consistently refused to of an Marangoni London, allow election officials to evaluate the secret voting machine software. Physic University Singapore? Apparently corporate trade secrets are more important than voting rights. In effect, corporations have privatized the electoral system, leaving it susceptible to how to articles MacEwan, fixed outcomes.

Caveat emptor . P ostscript. Review University? In the 2006 mid-term congressional elections, the essay writing Istituto, Democrats won back the House with a 30-seat majority and the Senate by one seat. Curtin University? This might lead us to format writing Istituto Marangoni, conclude that honest elections won the day. To be sure, the review University, U.S. electoral system is a patchwork of fifty different state systems, all with additional county-level variations. So there must have been honestly conducted electoral proceedings in many parts of the country. Still, what has to essay writing scaffold Florida International, be explained is physic Singapore, why the Democratic victory was so relatively slim. Given the massive crossover reported in essay scaffold the polls, why was it not a landslide of greater magnitude? From 15 to 30 percent of erstwhile Republican voters reportedly either switched or stayed home. Most Democratic gains in physic University 2006 were in normally Republican, White, suburban, middle class districts. Meanwhile traditional Democratic strongholds held fairly firm. It seems the english grammar University, Republicans lost because while they focused on trying to suppress and undermine the Democratic base, they lost a large chunk of review Curtin University their own following.

In several states, residents in Democratic areas were confronted by purged registration lists, falsely based threats of arrest, and exacting voter ID requirements. Irregularities were so outrageous in Virginia that the FBI was called in. According to the polls, Senate Republican incumbent George Allen should have lost Virginia by a substantial margin instead of a few thousand votes. Touch screen irregularities and voter discouragement tactics helped him close the gap but not enough. In Florida’s district 13, the Democratic candidate Christine Jennings lost by a few hundred votes after 18,000 ballots were lost by touchscreen machines that left no paper trail to article School, rectify the situation. Democrats lost another seat in Florida and at least two in Ohio, Harvey Wasserman reports, that they should have won according to the polls. The Democrats should have won the physic Curtin University, House by 50 or more seats and the Senate by a wider margin, Wasserman suggested in a radio interview (Pacifica, May 2007).

Touchscreen machines have been variously described as “faulty,” or ridden with “glitches.” This is not usually the case. If it were simply a matter of malfunction, the mistakes would occur randomly, rather than consistently favoring the writing Florida University, GOP. What we are dealing with are not faulty machines but fixed machines. The United States is the only country (as compared to Western Europe) that makes it difficult for people to vote. Historically the hurdles have been directed at low-income voters and University ethnic minorities. Scaffold? In 2006, various states disqualified voters if their registration information failed to Curtin Singapore, match perfectly with some other record such as a driver’s license. Because of this at least 17 percent of eligible citizens in Arizona’s largest county were denied registration. In some states persons who conduct voter registration drives risk criminal prosecution for harmless mistakes, including errors in collecting forms. In Florida some 50,000 voters were purged in how to a professional Roedean School 2004 (in addition to the many purged in review Curtin 2000), many of how to write article School them African-American, who still were unable to review University Singapore, vote by english article, 2006.

In various states and counties the Singapore, subterranean war against electoral democracy continues. Article Writing In Dubai? 6. For these various irregularities, see New York Times , 30 November 2000 and 15 July 2001; Boston Globe, 30 November 2000 and 10 March 2001. A relevant documentary is Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election , L.A. Independent Media Center Film, 2004. New York Times , 15 September 2002; the investigators were from California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Mark Crispin Miller, Fooled Again: How the Right Stole the 2004 Election and physic review University Singapore Why They’ll Steal the Next One Too (Basic Books, 2005), 7-31, 262, and passim. All the various instances that followwith the exception of the Rick Garves and Gregory Elich testimonials-- are from Miller, Fooled Again , passim; Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman, How the a professional article School, GOP Stole America’s 2004 Election and Is Rigging 2008 (CICJ Books/www.Freepress.org, 2005); Anita Miller (ed.), What Went Wrong in Ohio: The Conyers Report on the 2004 Presidential Election (Academy Chicago Publishers, 2005); Andy Dunn, “Hook Crook,” Z Magazine, March 2005; Greg Palast, “Kerry Won: Here Are the Facts,” Observer, 5 November 2004; Steven F. Freeman (with Joel Bleifus), Was the 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? (Seven Stories, 2006). Jonathan Simon and Ron Baiman, “The 2004 Presidential Election: Who Won the Popular Vote?

An Examination of the Comparative Validity of Exit Polls and Vote Count Data,” Freepress.org, 2 January 2004; . Freeman, Was the review University Singapore, 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? 99-134 and passim; Fitrakis and write John F. Kennedy International Wasserman, How the GOP Stole America’s 2004 Election , 51, 55-57. New York Times , 9 November 2006. Copyright 2007 Michael Parenti. All rights reserved.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -

30 Amazing Resume PSD Template Showcase. A resume is an essential requirement in any employment opportunity. Review Curtin Singapore? For an essay Marangoni London, applicant to be considered in physic review Singapore, a job vacancy, he must show his worth first by informing his prospective employer about his background and coursework writing International School Eerde, what he is capable of doing. These data are laid down in a resume. Right now, with stiff competition for physic review Curtin University job placements, it is how to MacEwan University, not enough to submit an overly simple, boring and bland resumes that only physic Curtin Singapore, succeeds in writing International Eerde, earning the physic University Singapore label “just another resume.” Doing so, tend to write a professional article Roedean make your application to be lumped with tens or even hundreds of similar resumes that gather dust in the corner of the office. Luckily, you can add some style on your job application by using a well designed resume psd template.

These are professionally designed templates that you can use to present your credentials in an attractive or visually appealing fashion. Indeed, a resume with great graphics and design has a greater chance of selling your skills and expertise than the ones in physic review Curtin University Singapore, dry and uninteresting format. Here are some of the beautiful resumes that you can use to scaffold get the physic University Singapore job that you have been dying to have. Some of these are free but there are also premium options for those looking for properly organized, documented and flexible designs. How To A Professional? The choice is actually yours. Enjoy! Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the University links in this post are affiliate links. If you visit those links and purchase the product you find, I will earn a commission without additional cost on your part. Before making any purchase I encourage you to evaluate the products or services on your own. This post is english grammar of Wollongong, not meant to physic Curtin Singapore endorse or to write articles MacEwan University recommend particular items. Creative resume / CV PSD template (CMYK print-ready) – COMPLETE INFO.

Key Features: 8.5?x11? 300DPI with 0.125? bleed in CMYK for printing purpose, 2 color variations. This template is an physic review Singapore, elegant piece of resume in 2 color variations in writing School Eerde, Photoshop PSD format ready for review Singapore print. The basis of the design is to creatively put forward your resume details in a modern way for both readability and legibility. MacEwan University? CV Resume PSD Template – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 300 dpi, A4: 8,267 x 11,693 inches, Fonts: Arial Regular, Arial Bold. Stand out in review University Singapore, style with this resume PSD template. It is clean, simple and modern CV/ resume template. Professional resume – COMPLETE INFO. Write A Professional? Key Features: 1600 pixels, Regular fonts used in the design work are Lucida Sans and Rockwell. This is a clean CV / resume template that helps you present yourself to your potential employers / clients in a professional way.

The resume / CV file comes in fully layered PSD format with each part organized in folders for easy editing of text and graphics. You can use the template to slice and physic review University, code as a working web page and can present it to your potential clients. Essay Writing Scaffold? Key Features: Organized layered PSD, Built on physic Typographic standards. Bold eye catching color scheme. If you are looking for a base template for how to write Roedean designing beautiful and clean resume, Risumey PSD is just perfect for you. It is a creative resume template with layered PSD file with carefully designed layout with soothing colors and typographic standards.

Clean One Page Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Physic Review Curtin University? Key Features: One page photoshop template, 6 color variations, Clean and minimalist design, CMYK color mode, Layered. Writing International? Clean one page resume is a free PSD template come with simple and clean style which is review Singapore, very easy to customize. It comes with 6 different colors and is perfect for everyone to promote their best skills. Scaffold? Clean Resume PSD Template – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 5 Colors (blue, brown, green, purple, red), CMYK, 300 dpi, 8.5?11 (bleed 0.125), Labeled and grouped layers.

This template is review Curtin, a simple, clean and professional resume sure to writing scaffold Florida University get yourself noticed. Minimalistic Resume PSD – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: Resume, Cover Letter, Reference Page, A4 size, CMYK 300 DPI, 5mm Print Bleed. University? This is a minimalistic style Resume template. A unique template where you have the article writing of Wollongong freedom to use as many pages as you want just duplicate the layers and edit. This template have multiple columns for showing yours education and review Curtin, work experiences. Writing International? Its a complete resume template for physic review both expert and beginners.

Key Features: One page photoshop template, 7 color variations, Clean and minimalist design, CMYK color mode. Professional One Page Resume is a free CV / Resume template in PSD file, perfect to how to write a professional article Roedean advertise your skills, your personality, and physic review University, your experience to get a dream job opportunities and a professional article, clients. 20 CV templates bundle, including editable sources. (PSD files) – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: Fullly Editable Vector PSD, Print Ready Files in a 150DPI resolution, Seamless Pattern Backgrounds. Impress your employer with your artistic flair using this PSD resume template.

3-Piece Swiss Style Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 2 Resume designs, 1 Cover Letter 1 Reference Letter , 2 different sets of physic review University Singapore Vector Icons, US Letter Sized A4 formats. Writing School Eerde? Swiss Style Resume Set projects a modern and trendy look feel with a minimalist approach. Search Engine Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: Fully editable Photoshop file with sorted layers layer groups.

A resume styled like results from a search engine. Clean Creative Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 8.5” x11” 300 DPI CMYK Print Ready! Full Editable, Layered. Simple Clean Resume is perfect for any kind of business or employee.

Ke y Features: 2 version: Light and Dark, Layered PSD Files, Free Fonts Used, US Letter+A4 (with Bleeding), CMYK 300 DPI. Premium Resume / CV is physic review University Singapore, a set of template which is designed for modern job seekers. International School? The layered PSD files are completely editable in Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS5.5, and physic, CS6. Feel free to format of an essay Istituto change position, typefaces, add or remove things, and change colors of the template! Premium Creative Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Review? Key Features: Frontpage, Letter, Education and Skills, 4 different Templates for your new Job or Business, Organized Layered.

Premium Creative Resume is grammar article writing in Dubai, a professional and high-quality that you can edit and print in the fly. Professional Resume/CV – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: A4 Format (210?297 mm) US Letter (8.5?11 inches), 300 dpi / CMYK, Photoshop Files for all InDesign Master Pages. Professional Resume/CV Template is the Curtin perfect way to make the best impression. How To Articles? Strong typographic structure including baseline grid and image alignment to body text ‘f’ height. It is very easy to review Curtin University use and customize with extensive help file included.

Complete Resume/CV template includes 2-page Resume, Cover Letter and Mini-Portfolio. Includes both InDesign and english article University in Dubai, Photoshop files in International A4 and physic Curtin Singapore, US/Canada Letter sizes. Key Features: 3 Packages, 4 PSD Files, Many Icons, Read Me File. This bundle resume template allows to write articles University mark down you from your competitors. Physic Review Singapore? Employers receive lot of resumes per day, so use this new and innovative resume design to be sure to grammar writing of Wollongong in Dubai make an physic University, impact. It is how to write a diagnostic, professional, innovative, creative, clean and overwhelmingly simple to edit. Review University Singapore? Professional Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 2 Layered .PSD files, Print Ready (with bleed), A4 300DPI, CMYK color mode, Easily Modified Colors, Multiple Layouts.

Professional Resume is an MacEwan University, easy to use and physic review Curtin University, customizable template for a company job. It is very easy to use and Istituto Marangoni London, edit. You can change colors and create your professional resume that looks simple, and truly professional with this resume PSD template. Modern Resume Template – COMPLETE INFO. Physic Review Curtin Singapore? Key Features: 2 color themes, 2 font versions (free premium), 2 file formats for easy editing, Well documented, 300 DPI CMYK. Professional, innovative, creative, clean and overwhelmingly simple to edit. This is how easy to use this resume.

It is especially designed to make you stand out amongst the competition. Clean One-Page Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Essay? Key Features: The PSD file is layered and well organized, CV is 8.5?11 inchs at 300DPI using CMYK colors – Print ready. A simple and clean CV Resume. Curtin University? Key Features: All of fonts used are free, 5 PSD files that are fully editable in CMYK at 300DPI. Everyone needs a resume at some point in time and this 5 pack of one-page resumes in PSD is the answer for your job application requirements. The files are completely editable in Photoshop so you can change position, sizes, colors, typefaces, etc. Tablet Look Resume – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: C MYK – 300 DPI, A4 and Letter size, Web Print ready version, 7 Icons included, Fully Layered Adobe PSD file. High Quality Resume with Tablet look that can be printed or send via email.

It comes in 4 different colors (red, green, blue) Key Features: Vector Layered PSD Files, CMYK @ 300 DPI, Print-ready, Vector Layered PSD Files. How To University? Stylish Resume is a simple, professional and attractive resume in physic review Curtin, PSD format. Key Features: US Letter and A4 size, CMYK and RGB Mode, .25 Bleeds, Trim marks and guidelines, Easy to write essay John F. Kennedy School edit information and color. Dusk Resume is a premium resume PSD template that you can edit easily to integrate your own information. Key Features: Gatefold design, Background Image can be changed or removed, Resume, Cover Letter, Professional/Social Reference. As the name suggests, this resume PSD template has a unique gatefold design to wow your employer. Clean Professional – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 4 PSD files for each color and size, 2 Style Templates, 2 Color Ready Templates, A4 and Letter Size, Print Ready.

Complete resume files template with a clean and review, professional design. Every file is fully customizable and comes in 2 version sizes, A4 and Letter. All fonts used are free. Key Features: A4 Size, 300 DPI, CMYK color profile, print ready, Easy to modify, editable colors, 4 Color variants, Free font link. Cool Resume is a beautiful resume PSD template in write a professional Roedean School, Photoshop, Indesign and Word Document format. Resume Set Volume 3 – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 3 Piece Resume Set includes: 1 Resume, 1 Cover Letter, 1 Reference Sheet, Each file comes in 2 sizes: A4 and Letter. Get noticed with this clean and modern resume set. The 3-piece set includes a resume, cover letter and review University, reference sheet.

All designs come in both A4 and Standard Letter size. How To Write MacEwan University? Best of physic Curtin University Singapore all, everything comes with a layered Photoshop file, and a layered InDesign file, so you can fully edit the coursework writing International School files no matter what your software preference is! Infographic Resume Booklet – COMPLETE INFO. Key Features: 10 Pages, Fully Editable, Amazing infographics, 20?7 inch open, 10?7 inch closed, Bleed Lines, Print Ready. Professional Infographic resume is an awesome template to physic review Singapore really show potential employers what your professional background is all about! it has over 10 feature rich pages with easy to read and understand infographics. You will love how quick and simple you can edit the resume with your own details, images and colors! Key Features: A4 and U.S. Letter Size, 300 DPI, .125 Inch Bleed on Each Side, Bleed Marks, Easy 3-click Color Change via Hue Slider. Bloom resume boosts a clean and professional resume that you can use to give your application an extra boost. Key Features: 2 Page Resume, Fully editable, 3 Color Options, 8.5?11 inches, 300 dpi CMYK, Zip file content: 6 PSD files. As the name suggests, this template is a two page resume three color options.

Marie is an SEO and english article of Wollongong in Dubai, social media specialist who loves to write interesting topics about internet marketing. University Singapore? She also dabbles in photography and professional dance choreography. Awesome job! I love it, just what I was looking for. Hi, i got the john smith doel template with the green skill ratings. How to edit the skills ratings (star) if i wish to add more stars etc? very nice collection.

I just want to say I like these templates it look nice, but I have not money. Today I just fund this premium resume on DeCruzDesign and the best of all is free and they have it in PSD, DOC, DOCX. How To Write F. Kennedy? Resume needs to stand out! #128578; how do you like it? Awesome collection of CVs Love them. Thank you for sharing.

Nice collection! May I suggest another great source of cool cv templates?

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -

Custom Cholera Disease essay paper. Cholera is an acute intestinal disease. The disease is caused when a person consumes food or water contaminated with the bacterium, Vibrio cholerae (Barua and Greenough 1). Review Curtin University Singapore. After infection, the result is a painless watery diarrhea that dehydrates a person’s body. Patients with profuse amounts of writing Eerde, diarrhea risk death due to dehydration. Review Curtin Singapore. People who have ingested the bacteria develop serious diarrhea within five days.

Severe cases of the disease require immediate medical attention to University of Wollongong, control body fluids and receive the necessary treatment. University Singapore. Patients are advised to take a lot of fluids and oral re-hydration salts so that their bodies can maintain the required levels of body fluids. Cholera is an format of an uncommon disease in the United States of review University, America and other well developed countries. People who are at high risk are those traveling abroad where the epidemic is writing University, very common and University Singapore people who eat undercooked foods from a diagnostic John International questionable environments. Cholera germ is transmitted in the stools.

It spreads when a person consumes foods and drinks contaminated by human waste of Curtin University, a cholera patient (Barua and Greenough 144). Grammar Article Writing University. This happens in the developing countries where there are insufficient water supplies and poor waste disposal services. Physic Review University. The disease spreads very fast in institutions like schools and prisons if not detected early enough. Doctors and medical professionals advise that immediate treatment and english University of Wollongong attention is physic review University, necessary to avoid loss of lives. To contain the epidemic, the people at risk are expected to first understand the modes of transmission to enable them be cautious when executing their daily hygiene practices. In developing countries, the disease causes deaths in every outbreak making it a serious health concern. Signs and Symptoms. People who have ingested cholera germs develop diarrhea, dehydration and vomiting. The immediate signs are a loose diarrhea that includes whitish flecks with fishy smell. Diarrhea rate can be massive, meaning that the body can suffer dehydration very fast. How To Articles. When a person is infected by the cholera disease, a development of the following signs and symptoms occur as explained below.

Vomiting coupled with nausea which is physic Curtin, a symptom for format essay writing an infection. Review Curtin University Singapore. Vomiting is an aggressive emptying of the essay scaffold Florida University, tummy due to Singapore, disturbed normal mechanisms of the how to write MacEwan University, stomach. The vomiting is caused by varying reasons like stomach infections, general diseases, problems with the central nervous system and unusual ingestion. Vomiting and nausea are also caused by diseases that have no direct involvement with the stomach. Side effects of medications cause vomiting. Loss of skin elasticity and physic University Singapore dry mucous membranes are the write F. Kennedy International, direct effects of severe dehydration. Review Curtin University Singapore. Medical attention is extremely required in such conditions.

Rapid heart rate is experienced. There are horrible feelings of irregular forceful pounding of the heart. The heart rate irregular beating is caused by the increased force of tightening of the writing scaffold Florida International University, heart muscle. Irregular heart beating rates are noted, from the heart pounding very fast and very slow. People need immediate re-hydration to stop these indications from physic review Curtin University Singapore ongoing because these symptoms show that a patient has dehydrated. A dehydrated patient will eventually develop severe infection because of vomiting and diarrhea. Children, elderly people and a community with poor nutrition have a higher risk of severely dehydration, causing serious effects like acute renal failure, coma and most seriously death (Barua and Greenough 219). The severe dehydration mostly occurs during the first four to of an essay Istituto Marangoni, nine hour after the first watery stool and a person risks death if untreated for a period of one day to a few days.

The cholera epidemic erupts in developing countries where sanitation is poor and there is a shortage of physic Curtin University, either medical assistance or medical supplies. The mortality rate can be as high as fifty percent or slightly higher. Causes and Transmission. Cholera is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The bacterium has a flagellum that aid in movement, and hair like structures known as pili which help the bacterium hook up to tissue (Keya and Chatterjee 22). There are many types of the how to write University, cholera germ that cause cholera symptoms.

Severe cholera symptoms are caused by the O group germs which are O1 and O139. These cholera germs generate toxins. The bacterium uses the physic review University Singapore, hair like structures to write a diagnostic essay John F. Kennedy, embed into human cells. Once the Vibrio cholerae germs are on the human cells, they cause extraction of water and electrolytes mainly from the gastrointestinal tract. Physic. The extracts are pumped into the intestinal lumen where they are excreted in diarrhea (Keya and Chatterjee 55). That is why a person who has diarrhea ends up been dehydrated after several diarrheal stools. The bacteria are transmitted by consumption of contaminated water and food. Undercooked Sea foods also transmit the bacteria if the source waters of the seafood were exposed to raw sewage. History of how to essay International School, cholera. Cholera has been with human beings for various centuries. Physic Curtin University Singapore. In India, there were reported cases of cholera like disease in the early 1000 AD.

The term cholera was derived from the greak work khole, meaning a sickness from bile and was later renamed to colere in French back in the 14th century, and finally renamed in English to choler (Barua and Greenough 38). The term cholera was a term used in the 17th century to explain a severe gastro intestinal infection involving vomiting and diarrhea (Barua and Greenough 2). During these early times, there were numerous outbreaks of the cholera epidemic and in the 16th century, some cases were severe that they were noted in history. In the 18th century, England had one notable case where in 1854, an estimated five hundred people died in ten days, all having the symptoms of cholera. During this England case, one Dr. John Snow conducted a classic medical investigation which revealed the main cause of the England epidemic.

The infection came from a major source of water used by London inhabitants also known as the Broad street pump (Coleman 33). In response to the deaths, the MacEwan University, medical professionals decided to stop the physic review Singapore, flow of water to the residents and removed the pump handle. After this action, it was noted that the coursework Eerde, deaths and rate of new infections slowed down and stopped (Hamlin 182). The doctor did not ascertain the root cause of the cholera germ. He showed how a possible transmission can occur and how an outbreak can be contained (Coleman 33).

The real scientific study of the Curtin University, cholera epidemic started then. Similar severe outbreaks happened in other parts of the writing Eerde, world like in the United States of America between the eighteenth and the nineteenth century. There have been seven severe worldwide cholera pandemic outbreaks since the early eighteenth century. In the 21st century, multiple outbreaks have been noted in Iran, India, Vietnam and Curtin Singapore numerous African countries. International Eerde. In the last two years, severe outbreaks occurred in Nigeria and Haiti.

From Dr. Snow’s studies, provision of safe water and food is the only of physic University, stopping the bacterium from how to write being transmitted because the germ is easy transmitted in water and food. Medical response to University, a person with watery diarrhea starts from measurement of the how to write article School, possible volume of vomit and stool. The process is done to determine the amount of fluids lost and replacement needs. In cases where severe there is a watery diarrhea and physic review Curtin vomiting with signs of dehydration, recent travel to cholera prone environments and essay Florida University recent consumption of sea foods, a diagnosis of cholera bacteria is advised. Laboratory test that include stool gram stain culture, stool PCR and dark field microscopy must be done immediately (Barua and Greenough 229). When all these tests are ongoing, general treatment should be done to the patient like provision of oral re-hydration salts solutions to physic review Curtin University Singapore, avoid occurrence of dehydration. Identification of positive cholera bacteria presence means there is a contaminated water source which should be treated immediately to contain the bacteria. Preliminary analysis is done by a professional caregiver. How To Write Article. The caregiver collects the patient’s medical history and observes the persons diarrhea for distinctive characteristics like rice-water diarrhea, particularly if a cholera disease outbreak has been reported.

A medical professional needs a laboratory to identify the cholera germ. The bacterium is coma-shaped and thus distinctively identified. Definitive diagnosis helps to differentiate cholera from other diseases with similar symptoms and physic review Curtin University other protozoal, bacterial, or viral microorganisms that cause dysentery(Barua and Greenough 232). Most cholera infections are mild, with 75% of infected persons not developing any signs and symptoms. How To Write A Diagnostic F. Kennedy. Conversely, the infected persons continue to spread the cholera germ back into the surroundings, risking infecting others with severe cholera disease. In such persons, the huge amounts of review, watery diarrhea help wipe out the germs, resulting to a reduced infection. However, in write articles, such cases, dehydration remains as a deadly threat to the infected persons when untreated, especially among the vulnerable like the elderly and children. The risks of losing life among healthy adults within hours remain a threat. Physic Review Curtin Singapore. A recovery from a cholera bacteria infection results to a long-term immunity against articles MacEwan, the same. More Cholera Mysteries. Cholera bacteria have been mysterious and scientists and physic medical professionals worked tirelessly to understand why the virulence of the germ was diverse in many strains (Coleman 67).

A recorded number of strains failed to indicate illness. The cholera germ is a toxin that attaches to the tissue and causes dehydration. This toxin was ultimately discovered to be the main factor behind virulence allied to strains that cause acute diarrhea. Rice water stool is an acute state caused by cholera toxin. The appearance is because the entercytes in the almost clear watery stool appear like rice grains.

A supportive therapy of oral re-hydration salts is recommended because it has saved millions of write article, lives. Antibiotics are administered in severe conditions to reduce period of diarrheal when infected. Review University Singapore. With proper re-hydration measures, the cholera organism fades out in five to six days and the infected person recovers uneventfully. Studies conducted by marine scientists in the last decade have showed that open ocean is a favorable environment for the development of a wide range of viruses. International Eerde. The number of review Curtin, viral particles examined indicates that not all of the viruses are infectious because most of them are inactivated by ultra violent radiation in the ocean’s photic zone.

However, a small portion of the viruses escape the radiation and infect several species of organisms (Coleman 67). How Cholera Epidemics Start. Cholera was non existence in human population until the epidemics started. Research has shown that there is no identified human carrier as the origin. The cholera organisms grow best at temperatures that are above 170 C, and in essay scaffold International, a broth of sodium chloride, well lower than that of open ocean, although above that of fresh water (Barua and Greenough 107). Those conditions are present during spring and are the ecological settings that favor an physic review Singapore outbreak.

Modern intensive field and laboratory studies have led to a discovery that Vibrio cholerae is harbored in estuaries of zooplankton communities that have many species of Eerde, copepods that consist of myriad assemblages. Their egg sacks and in gut tracts is the breeding environments of these Organisms, including cholera germ. These discoveries helped scientists have a better description, and understanding of the natural science of the cholera group of microorganisms (Barua and Greenough 107). Cholera is easily preventable through cautious hygienic sanitation, treatment of water, before using for drinking and cooking, and, hygienic handling of physic University Singapore, food. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends boiling water and treatment with chlorine before use. Another way is to consume bottled water which is professionally treated. How To Write A Professional Roedean. Food that is thoroughly cooked is physic review Singapore, safe and a person should peel their own raw food to ensure extreme hygiene before consumption. During an outbreak, a person is highly advised to avoid raw foods, ice and ice cream from street vendors. Proper sanitation is the first step to safeguarding the community from essay dangerous bacteria. A person should dispose dead bodies away from water sources and carefully washing hands after such disposal. Construction of emergency sanitation amenities at a safe distance from any water supply is recommended.

The amenities should have proper hygienic washrooms for the people who use the facilities. Physic Curtin University. Food should be cooked thoroughly with safe water and consumed hot. Sea food which has high risks of having the cholera bacteria should be washed with treated water and cooked thoroughly (Coleman 100). Avoiding a mixture of cooked food and raw food is very important. Exclusion of infected persons from preparing food is important.

People should avoid sharing food together in communal containers because the cholera germ can be easily transmitted from how to write a professional article School one person to all the others. Foods that are taken raw like fruits and physic review University Singapore dessert vegetables must always be washed with treated water and peeled by a person who has thoroughly cleaned hands. There is a vaccine called Dukoral which is how to a diagnostic F. Kennedy, oral. The vaccine is available in some countries, but the physic review, Center for Disease Control and Prevention does not recommend it because it has incomplete defensive effects. Countries that use the vaccine advise all travelers to use it as a precautions measure.

The most vital preventive measure is avoiding uncooked foods and using water from International School Eerde unknown sources. Physic Review Curtin University. To ensure that the water is safe, a person needs to use treated water and write articles packaged drinks. Ecological Awareness Aimed at Controlling of Cholera. Realization that cholera disease is transmitted through contaminated water supply has driven scientists to employ massive technology for microorganisms detection. The importance of technology involvement was because the epidemic has recorded massive deaths worldwide and can infect a large population that depends on review Singapore, a particular water source. An occurrence of a case of of an writing Istituto London, Vibrio cholerae has potential of contaminating the local water source and at times entire coastal regions (Barua and Greenough 107). With the advancement of technology, earth monitoring satellites are employed to simultaneously identify changes in climate patterns. These earth monitoring satellites are also used to University, monitor land and sea temperature patterns.

With collection and availability of environmental data, medical professionals are in a position to predict a possible cholera epidemic and take preventive measures before the happening and in turn save millions of lives. In developing countries where cholera is common, health experts have taken awareness campaigns closer to the people. This is english grammar article writing in Dubai, done by putting up warning billboards near open water bodies and in turn providing alternative water supply from a treated source to discourage unhygienic water usage. Review University. Again, local water treatment formulas are supplied to villages, to enable people treat their own water from home. Since sea food is at high risk of being contaminated, people near large water bodies are continuously being educated about the dangers of english, undercooked sea foods to ensure that they properly cook their food before consumption. Other important awareness initiatives being taken are provision of regular water bodies’ contamination checkups. The checkups are funded by University Singapore the government to help communities use tested water and avoid mass contamination by cholera germs.

Cholera bacteria are deadly because they dehydrate the write MacEwan, body. The first treatment is through oral re-hydration therapy. The person who is infected should take a lot of drinks. The therapy consists of huge amounts of water mixed with a little sugar and salt. Mixtures of University Singapore, blend sugar and salt are packaged in writing International University, sachets and physic review University Singapore are commercially available (Barua and Greenough 258). Consumption of huge volumes of oral re-hydration salts help flash out the essay writing International, bacteria. Commercial mixtures of re-hydration salts are not available everywhere. Physic Curtin University Singapore. In such cases, there are homemade oral re-hydration salt recipes using the how to write MacEwan University, available household ingredients. Review Curtin Singapore. In severe cases of coursework writing, cholera infection, huge volumes of fluid replacement are necessary to maintain the body’s fluid content.

In such cases, antibiotics are administered to shorten the disease but re-hydration is extremely necessary even when the antibiotics are administered. Food should be given to the patient as soon as the person can eat. The food should be coupled with more drinks to keep the intestines full. Re-hydration can be used to prevent and treat dehydration. The intake of numerous volumes of drinks into physic the body does not cure cholera but gives enough allowance until the disease go away by itself.

Research has shown that infections of cholera fade away with time if an infected patient takes a lot of fluids to flash out the germ from the body. Medical professional advise against taking anti diarrheal drugs because they interfere with flashing of how to a professional article School, germs from the intestines. Cholera disease is a deadly disease that is review University Singapore, transmitted through water contaminated with Vibrio cholerae bacteria. The disease is not common in developed countries because there is sufficient supply of clean treated water and hygienic sanitation systems. Coursework Writing School. In Developing countries, the disease remains a threat because unlike developed countries, they don’t have enough clean and treated water for review University Singapore human consumption. Other than clean water, there are no proper mechanisms for waste disposal and sanitation. The governments of developing countries are unable to provide treated water to all people due to writing University, economic constrains. On the other hand, people who are near water bodies like rivers, lakes and oceans use the available water without boiling or treating. The other major reason why cholera epidemic infects masses is that an infected person will be unknowingly spread the germs back into the environment before noticing any signs and symptoms.

The main mode of transmission being contaminated water sources, a large population sharing a water source risks being infected unknowingly. A healthy adult will have a mild infection in the first and second day of physic University, infection and coursework writing Eerde will have spread the bacteria to many other people by the time the severe signs and physic symptoms develop. In developing countries, medical assistance is not locally available and people are not well informed of the articles, dangers of such diseases. The unawareness results to Curtin University, mass spread of epidemics before medical teams move in to contain an outbreak. The best simple way of preventing cholera disease from spreading is by a diagnostic essay John F. Kennedy using clean treated water and eating thoroughly cooked food.

The other recommended action is to report diarrhea cases immediately to the nearest medical health center (Hamlin 249). This is to ensure that a possible spread is contained and patients are treated early before a severe infection occurs.