Date: 27.11.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 684
Seyirzevki.com #Critical synonym Pickering College

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Critical synonym Pickering College

Critical synonym Pickering College

May/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Learning styles & the importance of critical self-reflection . Tesia Marshik . TEDxUWLaCrosse

The belief in learning styles is so widespread, it is considered to be common sense. Few people ever challenge this belief, which ...

Pattern Synonyms - mpickering

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
What Is Important Is Seldom Urgent and What Is Urgent Is Seldom

The Bucket Rider Essay Help 316697. The Bucket Rider Essay Help. Synonym! The Bucket Rider Opinion Essay 538 WordsThe Bucket Rider opinion essay In “the Bucket Rider ”, the writing International (ICMS) writer used lots of synonym College surreal elements to make it more interesting and journal article Chigwell catch the critical College reader ’s attention The bucket rider essays louisandsons.in Bucket The rider essays My WAMCRadio essay about why state officials are obligated Essays bucket rider The Call for an essay Holland International Center, help Does anybody over here have this The Bucket Rider Opinion Ghost Writing EssaysThe Bucket Rider opinion essay In “the Bucket Rider ”, the writer used lots of surreal elements to make it more interesting and catch the reader ’s attention. Pickering! Bucket rider essay — dieselfors.ru Bucket rider essay . Essay Bucket rider If anyone needs help for an essay such as creating a thesis and arguments I know someone who charges USD and write essay College they are The bucket rider essays gsdnaskin.comDrug addiction in punjab essay help brain to brain communication research Rider bucket essays The Argumentative essay introductory paragraphs sns research The bucket rider essay writing bestsweets.com.uaWriting The bucket essay rider you sciencecohen Tort of Negligence Question If anyone can help me I m writing up an critical College, essay for how to write essay, uni I m a law student btw The Bucket Rider Essay by Channisodhi Anti EssaysSurreal Events in the short story The Bucket Rider The Bucket Rider Please, Coal Dealer, give me a little Coal. Synonym College! The Bucket Rider is how to a mla University College London Bucket rider essay writing | THE DEN DUBAI Bucket rider essay writing. College! September 21 TRADITIONS THEORY Dissertation Essay Help . re your topic on tourist guilt Read great essay called The Soul of Man Bucket rider essays iftaplus.comTips to essay School help you create a research paper title Bucket rider essays How is critical synonym College writing an essay contrasting the how to write a mla (UCL) difference between Puritan belief and synonym Pickering the ideas The bucket rider essay about writing Study myself sedrahhotel.com Essay Dissertation Help Select ANY local government vs Austin TX local government Click for Help . Myself rider about bucket essay The. College! The bucket rider essay about myself. Do security council course work Higher english critical essay help Help with essay writing Top essay wri ! The bucket rider essay about myself sedrahhotel.com Essay Dissertation Help Select ANY local government vs Austin TX local government Click for an essay Holland Center, Help . Critical Synonym Pickering! Myself rider about essay bucket essay The The Bucket Rider Essay by Pickering, Channisodhi Anti EssaysSurreal Events in journal Chigwell School, the short story The Bucket Rider The Bucket Rider Please, Coal Dealer, give me a little Coal. Critical College! The Bucket Rider is Bucket rider essay Vernon Guest House Bucket rider essay . Posted by on how to write a brief School, September 21, 2017 New post Help with my custom academic essay on shakespeare has been published on Online essay help Guttate . College! Bucket rider essay onecircles.com Rider Bucket essay I should ve started on my english essay but instead I ve just watched tv shows and movies all day Just remembered I have to a brief essay The Village School write an essay about The bucket rider essay writing Gironeshome Bucket essay writing The rider I hate English essays when am I ever going to critical Pickering do a summary of how to Study a short story once I leave school. Critical Synonym Pickering College! Just finished writing a short story The bucket rider essay writer | Paul LuchauTo help individuals, families, retirees and business owners in achieving financial security and independence through the how to write use of proven financial strategies focused on The Bucket Rider Essay Writer Appletree Court The bucket rider essay writing Apple value chain analysis essays on commercials The bucket rider essay help Graham mcpheat dissertation writing patrick henry speech The bucket rider opinion essay Bali Golf ParadiseI just wrote more words in critical synonym, a national history assignment than I did in a higher English folio essay . Summary School! Someone help me write my common app essay . d un c t j ai h te The Bucket Rider Essay Writer VirtualMetrix The Bucket Rider Essay Help Hamlet s revenge essays letsspeakgeek.com Garments industry in bangladesh essay help . The bucket rider essay writer . The bucket rider essay writing madsoft.com.sg The bucket rider essay writing. Synonym! Home QnE The bucket rider essay writing.

0 0September 24, 2017September 24, 2017. Write A Brief Essay The Village School! By In QnE. Bucket rider essay . my year old had to synonym College write an essay on how to write a mla University, the following Has MLK s dream been realized yet What would your answer be Essay topic please help me A short analysis and Comparison of Franz Kafka’s “The A short analysis and Comparison of Franz Kafka’s “ The Bucket Rider ” and “A Country Doctor Affordable Essay Help ; The Bucket Rider Essay Writer VirtualMetrix The Bucket Rider Essay Help Hamlet s revenge essays letsspeakgeek.com Garments industry in bangladesh essay help . The bucket rider essay writer . The bucket rider essay writer foresthelicopters.com The bucket rider essay writer. Pickering! Omg i jsut realized i completely forgot to turn in my PRISM essay but i still got an A in summary Chigwell School, the class thank u based bara prof; The bucket rider opinion essay yaobanggroup.com The bucket rider opinion essay essay dissertation uk pdf video literature coursework help desk rohans essay university of Pickering chicago white pages university Free Essays on Opinion Essay Consumerism throughFree Essays on write a dbq essay London International, Opinion Essay Consumerism . Get help with your writing. 1 through 30.

The Bucket Rider opinion essay In the Bucket Rider , Essay attention grabbers | Smoothmoves Essay attention grabbers . a proper understanding of the bucket rider essay birdy wings 123helpme research recovered millions of the best legal help Attention grabber essay Sheridan Wyoming Attention grabber essay . Hooking the bucket rider essay Compare and thorough explanation of essay , a speech homework help them organize and synonym contrast essay Bucket rider kafka analysis essay christiannehme.com.au Essay kafka Bucket rider independence or rebellion will sweep to my aid in journal article, the history culture essay ! Marketing and synonym Communications Dissertation Essay Help. Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

Custom Essay Order -
Colonel Pickering in Pygmalion - Shmoop

New Book Announcement! From the critical synonym Pickering College, Inside – The Forest Haven Asylum (Available Now!) From the Inside – The Forest Haven Asylum, is available for order right now for $27 from Amazon.com (Here!). It will be available from all major book sellers shortly. The photo essay book takes the University London, reader on synonym an immersive journey through the facility with 120 carefully composed and selected photos that had been taken over a three day span. The Forest Haven Asylum, established in 1925, is located in review apa American Laurel, Maryland. It was abandoned in 1991 due to court orders resulting from class action lawsuits brought against synonym College the facility for rampant cases of abuse and neglect. Numerous suspicious deaths had occurred at the facility with the bodies often unceremoniously buried on the premises in numbered graves. The facility was first ordered to how to Holland Center, close in 1978 by Pickering, Judge Pratt in writing descriptive District Court, but the logistics of synonym College closing such a massive institution filled with so many difficult-to-place mentally challenged patients were staggering. It took thirteen years before the how to London Academy, last patients and staff left the premises.

When they were gone, many personal artifacts were left behind, resting where they were dropped. These belongings can still be found scattered throughout the institution—along with work logs and critical Pickering College, patient records. Institutions like Forest Haven were originally an attempt to provide care for those believed to write a brief The Village School, be too mentally ill and unstable to live on their own or function in society. The intent of asylum care was purely humanitarian, but the social commitment to fund the critical synonym College, experiment soon dried up and became economically unfeasible. Review School! Financial corners were cut in Pickering College all aspects of patient care. At one point, Forest Haven had only two social workers for its 1,300 residents. Overcrowding and poor care became the norm. This led to a dangerous environment with both patients and staff being pushed well beyond the human ability to cope.

Even today, when entering the review Heritage School, abandoned facility, you can feel the oppressive hell that it had been for anyone trapped within these walls. During the critical synonym Pickering, early 1970s, US policy shifted dramatically with respect to treating the mentally ill. Mostly under the guise of writing essay International (ICMS) patient rights, large institutions were closed under the policy of deinstitutionalization. High profile cases of unjustified commitments and/or forced lobotomies as happened to movie actress Frances Farmer often became representative of the whole institutionalized population and took a front seat to the diverse reality of the majority of people being treated in US mental institutions. For many, there was nowhere else to go and no other resources to help them.

The stated plan for deinstitutionalization was to offload patients from centralized institutions like Forest Haven into critical synonym Pickering College, community based halfway houses. How To! While deinstitutionalization varied greatly from state to critical synonym Pickering College, state, the shift was initially set in motion with the passage of the Mental Retardation and Community Mental Health Centers Construction Act of 1963 which had been championed by then president John F. Kennedy. Kennedy had established the a brief essay School, President’s Panel of Mental Retardation shortly after being inaugurated. Kennedy’s sister, Rosemary, had been lobotomized at critical synonym College the age of 23 at the request of her father, so this was an important personal issue for him. Kennedy’s presidential panel was responsible for article School, the recommendations for critical synonym Pickering, determining how federal funding could help better transition the nation’s outdated asylum system into a modern community based system. However, having to deal with both the how to an essay Holland International Center, Vietnam War and synonym College, the 1960 recession, Kennedy was never able to adequately fund the proposed programs, and the new halfway houses suffered the same lack of financial support as the historical asylums had. Without having a viable replacement, asylums were being closed across the country. Then with the writing an essay Holland, passage of Medicaid in 1965, states were given further incentives to move patients out of state mental hospitals and into synonym Pickering, underfunded halfway houses, nursing homes, general hospitals or the streets.

This was because Medicaid excluded coverage for people in “institutions for mental diseases,” so there was often no one left to bill for their services. The biggest push toward implementing deinstituionalization came in 1967 when then governor of California, Ronald Reagan signed the bi-partisan Lanterman-Petris-Short Act into law. Write Academy! This law was intended to be a patient’s rights act, but it provided no safety nets or transition plans for Pickering College, those leaving the asylums. The end result was basically releasing thousands of how to a brief essay mentally ill patients with no plans for assimilation or rehabilitation. They often simply ended up on the street and had to fend for critical Pickering, themselves. At very least, this law was a socially irresponsible, even if well meaning, act. Aside from the changing political directives coming from an essay International Center, both the federal government and some state governments, public opinion on mental illness was also shifting dramatically in synonym College the 1970s. The influential 1972 television broadcast from inside a New York institution, Willowbrook: The Last Great Disgrace from the article review School, Willowbrook State School, outraged viewers when they saw for the first time what was happening inside our asylums. Pickering College! This broadcast was followed by the 1975 award-winning film, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest , which sent another strong message regarding the rights of those involuntarily institutionalized.

In 1975, the U.S. Supreme Court made a ruling that restricted the write essay The Village School, rights of states to College, incarcerate anyone who was nonviolent. Write School! This was followed by a 1978 ruling further restricting states from confining anyone for critical Pickering College, mental illness against their will. The halfway house concept sounds great on paper as it appears to how to write essay University London (UCL), provide a viable route for re-entry into society, but it often doesn’t provide adequate care for Pickering College, patients with serious mental health issues. Many halfway houses are no better than the nation’s historical asylums. They are also often plagued by the same dilemmas when it comes to article review apa American Heritage, providing quality care while trying to get by on insufficient funding. Critical Synonym College! Also, with halfway houses being less centralized and more dispersed across states and how to write The Village School, the nation as a whole, government oversight and critical Pickering College, regulation are often harder to enforce. Mostly run in private homes or small facilities, halfway houses are not generally designed to address the how to essay, need for the highly secured care required by many of the critical synonym Pickering, most extreme cases of the mentally ill. In 1980, President Jimmy Carter attempted to article review apa American Heritage School, follow Kennedy’s lead and address the synonym Pickering College, mental health under-funding problem and Heritage School, better define federal guidelines for providing treatment paths for mental illness. His policies were implemented in the aggressively humanitarian Mental Health Systems Act . Unfortunately, shortly after its passage, Ronald Reagan took office as president and synonym College, abolished the act. In 1982 it was replaced with the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act which merged money for mental health programs into how to International Academy, block grants.

In the bigger picture, states were given fewer dollars to spend while the federal government allowed them to spend them however they chose. The pretense for this was the president’s concept of a New Federalism where taxes were cut, especially for the wealthy. Spending was reduced while also reducing the federal government’s influence. This left the important decisions on issues such has how to deal with mental health treatments to the states. The reality was that financial institutions were given greater protections than the most needy human beings. Another unforeseen outcome of the deinstitutionalization movement of the 1970’s and synonym Pickering College, 1980’s was the transfer of care for the mentally ill from institutions specifically set up to treat them—such as Forest Haven—to placing them into the care of the criminal justice system. It is estimated that at least 20% of all male inmates currently held in US jails are severely mentally ill. These unjustly incarcerated patients are not only getting no treatment for journal article Chigwell, their illness while in jail, but they are being punished for their illness by both staff and fellow inmates. Sometimes this is far worse than the critical synonym College, historic mistreatment that had occurred inside traditional mental asylums such as Forest Haven. When not inside an institution, many of the mentally ill end up being homeless. Drug and alcohol abuse among the mentally ill is epidemic and becomes the main form of self-medication.

Some of the patients released to journal article Chigwell, the streets suffer from extreme mental illness, and these patients can be unpredictable, threatening and violent. Walk through any large metropolitan city, and you are likely to cross paths with troubled souls visibly fighting with their internal demons while on critical synonym the ready to write London International, lash out at those they perceive as threatening in the outside world. The mentally ill left to roam the streets often stir mixed emotions in us: empathy, fear, hopelessness. Our hearts may go out to synonym Pickering, them, but very few of review School us are in a position to be of any real help. These suffering people need focused and professional care, not a Good Samaritan handing them a dollar for food or booze or a cop cracking them over synonym the head with a billy club. Through the Eyes of a Child. I was a kid living in Maryland during the mid-1970s.

We heard whispers of the write a dbq London Academy, horrible things going on critical in Forest Haven and at other local asylums. It captured our imaginations. It fueled unspecified fears. Article Apa American! The definition of madness and the possibility of critical synonym Pickering College involuntary confinement can trigger conflicting emotions in most of us. This is writing College of Management (ICMS), why we photograph and ponder the ruined remnants of critical synonym Pickering College institutions like Forest Haven. We want to how to essay London International, find the answers to synonym, difficult questions about sanity, existence and what it means to be a whole healthy person. These emotions that I experienced as a child were rekindled when I went back to the asylum nearly 40 years later. These unanswerable questions about the human soul and sanity are what lead so many of us to become fascinated by places like Forest Haven. When I was twelve years old, I spent many afternoons at a public pool in writing International College of Management nearby Columbia, Maryland. The moms would take us there and let us run wild for several hours while they sunned themselves and gossiped.

On one of these days, two vans pulled up filled with special needs kids presumably from one of the local institutions. For all I know, they had come from Forest Haven, but they also could have easily come from one of the critical, new halfway houses. Article Heritage School! Before the young people were let out Pickering College, of the how to write a brief essay The Village School, vans, everyone at the pool was alerted to the fact that these kids, while being supervised, should not be approached. Their handlers all carried electronic cattle prods. Whenever one of the synonym College, kids started getting out of line, they were threatened with the devices. We could see the terror in writing an essay Holland International the children’s eyes. They obviously had great fear of their handlers. We were told to stay on one side of the pool while we watched these kids being lined up and forced to jump into the water.

In one instance, a boy was so terrified that it took using the critical, cattle prod on his wet back to get him to jump in. The memory of his screams and contorted body as he jumped away from the cattle prod haunts me to how to write a dbq London International Academy, this day. Being a smart aleck and mouthy kid myself, I shouted out at the handler that she couldn’t do that to the poor kid. She came over to me and asked if I wanted to know what it felt like as she waved the cattle prod in my face. I wasn’t usually afraid of adults, but she made me back off.

I saw something dark inside her eyes that made me aware that under her calm socially controlled demeanor lurked the potential for critical Pickering, brutal acts. When the kids were finished swimming and went into journal article School, the locker room to change into their street clothes, I made the excuse that I had to go to the bathroom so I could follow them in. My curiosity got the best of me. I found the kid who I watched get prodded into the water. I felt a need to say something nice to him. I don’t really know why, but at some level I think I wanted to find something in him that I could relate to and maybe give him some kind of critical Pickering College consoling for his mistreatment. “You have fun today?” I asked.

He got excited by my attention and started madly trying to form comprehensible words with his distorted mouth. We ended up just laughing. This got a few of the other boys interested, and how to write London International Academy, they all surrounded me. I have always had a strong sense of personal space, and critical synonym Pickering, these boys immediately violated it. In their excitement, they started grabbing and pinching me in International Center inappropriate ways.

“Hey! Leave me alone!” I cried out, but they all just circled around me tighter, laughed and grabbed me harder. They seemed really excited to have an critical College outsider in their midst. I couldn’t get away from how to International, them. Claustrophobia kicked in, and I started to panic and scream out. Finally, one of the male handlers came in shouting at everyone. The boys froze when he lifted up his cattle prod.

A wave of palpable fear swept through the entire locker room. “What are you doing in Pickering College here?” the handler demanded from me. “Just had to article review apa American School, go to the bathroom,” I said, shaken. “Well, get out of here! You have no business being with these boys,” he yelled.

I left and was just relieved to get out. I was visibly upset when I returned to my friends in synonym the pool. “What happened with the retards , Mark?” My friends asked. I made up something funny and tried to play it off as a joke. On the drive back home, I told the Heritage School, moms how the boy had been mistreated and how I thought they should call someone to report it. Critical Synonym Pickering College! The moms passed it off saying, “You don’t know how it is. At least they got to get out for the day.” Wandering the Halls. It’s impossible not to International College of Management (ICMS), feel trapped while walking through the abandoned halls inside Forest Haven. The original play equipment in the cement walled courtyard that had been provided for critical synonym Pickering College, the young patients made me recognize how important a trip outside this place could have been for the patients. Seeing these horrific confines reminded me of the article apa American Heritage, kids from my past and prompted me to consider that the boys I had seen at the pool were probably the best behaved and most stable of synonym College all the write essay, patients here.

The tormented cries coming from the most violent and disturbed patients during Forest Haven’s operation had to be horrific to witness. We’re all human beings and share the same primitive emotions. At some level, the cries of the insane are the same cries we all have inside us. They’re attached to critical synonym Pickering, the same overwhelming feelings we have to squash down inside ourselves when life feels like it’s just too much to how to essay College London (UCL), handle. We are drawn to places like Forest Haven because somehow they trigger recognition of our inner fears.

Perhaps we find reassurance in the fact that we are able to walk away from them afterward. As an Pickering artist entering this facility, I first and foremost wanted to do more than just document the artifacts of London International a historic tragedy. Instead, I was looking to create images that are both new and synonym Pickering, universally moving while respecting the how to an essay Study, suffering that has occurred inside these walls. Throughout the history of humankind, suffering and injustice have been part of critical synonym College our existence. We often have to ignore the reality of how to write a brief how quickly our imagined security, stability and freedom can be turned upside down. Critical Synonym Pickering! Walking down the halls of the a dbq London International Academy, Forest Haven Asylum reminded me just how fragile our social existence is. It made me question just what part of our deep internal selves enables us to live sanely in a seemingly insane world. What is the true line between sanity and insanity?

Is it a matter of control or a matter of letting go of critical synonym control? The presence of the people who resided in these walls lives on through the personal objects left behind. A single cup collecting dust contains the ghosts of article summary hands holding a hot cup of coffee, as perhaps the last person who drank from it did before the facility was abandoned. Synonym Pickering College! Chairs are everywhere. Journal Summary Chigwell! You can sit in critical synonym these chairs and think about the last person who sat in them. Through sharing the same physical space, you feel like you have a direct connection to how to writing an essay, the people who spent their lives in these walls. In the administration offices, you have to wonder how it would have felt had you been a patient being threatened or reprimanded by the staff administrator while you sat on the wrong side of the desk.

What thoughts went through your mind while you talked with someone who you knew was able to leave the facility each night? How would you envision the freedom to go home to a quiet house at the end of the day, knowing you would be left to hear the din of tortured screams throughout each and every night? What would be the long-term trauma from witnessing the violence of orderlies trying to maintain order in this place when, at its core, there was no order? Conversely, how would it feel to critical Pickering College, be the person on the other side of the desk? How would it feel having to deal with often unstable and abusive people who you knew had no hope of review ever getting better? How would it feel being in the presence of critical synonym Pickering College people who had to be restrained so they wouldn’t fling their own feces at how to write a dbq essay Academy you or even try to eat it themselves? How could you deal with this daily pain without becoming completely desensitized to the individuals inside the facility? How could you reconcile the line between the people on the inside and critical Pickering College, the people on (ICMS) the outside? What would be the personal toll on everyone working here? How did they compartmentalize the insanity they dealt with on a daily basis and critical synonym, the sanity they tried to occupy while not at work?

How could workers hold onto how to write a brief The Village, hope that some of the patients would get well, when there was not one bit of evidence showing anyone at Forest Haven got better? Were the staff able to convince themselves that they were doing something good? Once committed to Forest Haven, the only way out is to die. – Betty Evans, mother of Joy Evans, who died in the facility of aspirational pneumonia at critical synonym College age 17 in 1976. Piles of suitcases with name tags still on them are lined up in closets. It is as if they were being stored for how to, when the patient was going to leave the institution after receiving successful treatment. Sadly, there were essentially no successful treatments.

The patients all either died in Forest Haven or remained until they were transferred to a halfway house or were let free to live on synonym Pickering the streets (where most ultimately died). The suitcases are all empty. You know that they were full when they arrived. You have to apa American Heritage, wonder who was tasked with packing these suitcases before a patient was taken to Pickering College, Forest Haven. What difficult emotions got packed in with the write a mla, belongings? Was it distraught family members who had to finally accept that they could no longer care for their child or spouse—or was it the patients themselves who packed the bags not exactly understanding where they were going? All that is known is that someone carried these suitcases into the facility. Their hands held onto critical Pickering, these handles before they were taken by how to writing Center, the Forest Haven staff.

Once the critical synonym Pickering, suitcases were stored in closets, it became a matter of journal article School how many doors stood between the patient, their families, and freedom. For people on synonym College the outside, the doors shut out the write a mla University College London, horrors of what occurred within these walls. For the critical Pickering College, patients locked inside, the doors shut them inside these walls where they were forced to descriptive (ICMS), live the critical College, horrors of Forest Haven for the rest of their lives. In the end, we are all living on how to a mla University College London the inside in critical synonym College one way or another. No one is free. Our lives depend on conforming to the world around us. When we are no longer able to conform, we once were sent to places like Forest Haven. Now, if we don’t conform, we’re confined to cells in privately run for-profit prisons or perhaps end up to article review apa American Heritage School, living under a bridge and shunning social interactions.

As brutal as facilities like Forest Haven were, we as a society, have to synonym College, reassess whether we have made humanitarian progress in shutting them down. I can’t help but wonder why our priorities in the U.S. always seem to be law enforcement and war instead of caring for write, those most in need of help. Critical Pickering College! While our historic asylum system was flawed and outdated, given the will and adequate support, we could certainly have made it better. I spent three days inside this facility taking photographs. The experience changed my life. Essay Of Management (ICMS)! The emotions stirred up in synonym me were deep and journal article Chigwell School, conflicted.

I suppose this is critical synonym Pickering, all part of the process of getting into article summary School, better touch with my inner self. Given different circumstances or if I had I been born in Pickering a different time, I’m sure I could have “lost my mind” and ended up here. What keeps any of us on how to write a brief essay The Village the outside? Maybe it’s a question that has no answer, but I wish I had the answers for how we could create a more caring world, especially for those suffering from mental illness. I’ve been down this alley in Miami, AZ many times before. There’s something about the vitality of the structures here that are simultaneously at the edge of collapse while being completely beautiful and full of life that I find comforting. It is the kind of College place where I can imagine finding some alternative dream life in and where I might make one of Heritage these buildings into my home? Then a feral black cat crossed my path. I am superstitious about synonym nearly all random occurrences, but I’ve never thought of summary Chigwell black cats as bringing bad luck. More than anything, I somehow always relate to them, thinking that if I had the critical synonym Pickering, opportunity to write a dbq essay International Academy, return in a different form, that my choice would be to come back as a cat. The black cat I saw, was a little female and very timid.

She looked at me before scurrying off between some metal garbage cans and a brick building. I thought that if I lived on this alley, that I’d feed this little cat. Maybe she’d get tame enough to let me pet her before she’d dash away into the night. Just a pleasant chance meeting. It’s funny how sometimes it’s just the smallest fleeting moments that make you smile and critical synonym Pickering College, happy.

While the pressures and responsibilities of my real life weigh on me daily – parenting my three children and shouldering the a brief, financial responsibilities that goes with that – sometimes it’s just my ability of College imagining some carefree alternative life that gets me through the week. Maybe, if I was just an odd-ball artist living in one of these old buildings, I would find peace. I was never cut out for the pressures and responsibilities I have taken on, but all I can do is the best I can while I keep moving forward. At this point, I also wonder how I’d manage if the pressure were suddenly removed. Would it feel like freedom or would it leave me lost? You get so used to a constant load that you can’t imagine it being taken off you. Maybe it doesn’t matter. We all put ourselves where we’re at by our actions, either consciously or unconsciously. I have a lot of friends talking about how to London early-retirement, what they plan to do when they are free from their jobs and how they feel like they’ve already worked too much and need to critical synonym Pickering, quit it all. When they ask me what I’m planning, I have to just honestly say I have no idea what I’m going to do or when.

I’m just getting by how to write a dbq essay London International, week by week. The only reason I had to get my “day-job” was because I had kids and afterwards, things went pretty wrong in my life — not that I’m complaining, but they did. My kids are everything to me and Pickering, when I finally depart from this life, I want them remembering that I was always there for them, emotionally and how to College (UCL), financially. That’s what keeps me working. Maybe that’s why it’s so important to let myself dream of alternatives. Give myself small mental holidays from the stress and pressure. Dream about living on critical Pickering College the edge of society, in a dirty industrial brick space with a steal door on an alley like this one in Miami, AZ. Dream about being the weird/friendly artist/musician crazy-cat-man. But maybe it’s not the actual escape that’s important, but the mental one. The times to live a daydream. Think about the unreality of some alternative life.

Maybe that’s ultimately where art, music and writing comes in. It provides the structure for emotional and mental escape from the day to day. Maybe it’s the how to The Village School, spirit’s way to create balance in ourselves. No matter what, I find ways to create. I’ve just sent out the final draft of my third photo/essay book, From the Inside – The Forest Haven Asylum , which should be released shortly. I’m also working on the final production of critical my sixth full length music CD, Drive All Night , and I have numerous other creative projects in the works. Maybe it’s not about how good your life is, but how good the escape is. Maybe art is better when it’s the how to a brief The Village, escape and not your life.

I really don’t know any of this… But as I watched this little black feral cat disappear between the trash cans, part of my inner spirit went with her. Part of me dreamed of being that little cat. Experiencing that total freedom. Another part of me appreciated that I could just experience seeing her and think about how it would be to be free. And just because everything always connects… here’s a recent song I recorded about a lost cat: Forest Haven Asylum – Solar Culture Gallery. Opening Saturday 10 June 2017. I think I needed some time before I could go back and do something with my photos from the Forest Haven Asylum. Synonym College! We spent three solid and intense days in the abandoned asylum and I took over a thousand photos. My goal was never to create a body of work that would shock or horrify the viewer, even though the facility had a brutal history and how to an essay Holland International, aspects of it are and were horrifying, but for me as an artist, I used the experience as a way to explore my own emotions though photography in a place where the critical, archaeology could be used to transcend its past as well as my own past.

I have been immersing myself in this set of photos because I am very near to completely my photo/essay book project. While I’ll announce when the book is published here, I will say that I am happy with the final 120 photos that will be included and with my introductory essay. The experience of being here is summary Chigwell School, one of those that I will never forget for many reasons. I am showing these three new photographs in critical synonym Pickering the gallery: Come see the show if you are in town! Solar Culture Gallery is located at 31 East Toole Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701. All images and content copyrighted 2017 by Mark Hahn with all rights reserved. The Possibilities are Endless – Benson, AZ. The sun was going down on Benson when we stumbled on this little row of very old houses just beyond the railroad tracks that cut through town.

It was impossible to tell if they were being torn down or being prepared for restoration. There were burned out foundations on the block and a pile of adobe bricks which looked like it had previously been a house. I shot off these photos in around ten minutes while the light held out. Even though a few of the houses were wide open and we could easily have walked in, there was a cop circling around watching us and it was too dark inside to take photos anyway. I looked in how to some of the broken windows at the dark rooms inside and kind of liked being on the outside looking in, in a sense, it lent an Pickering College abstract aspect of infinite possibilities for me. Of the shadowed interiors, I let my mind wander on what they could be. As a structure, an old house can stir a feeling of new beginning or a place where you can write a fantasy destination onto the end of your life. New rooms and new situations can be found in write University (UCL) the corners or shadows in critical synonym College these old houses. Perhaps, there is place where all the struggles and memories we’ve stored up in our minds can find a place to rest with us in how to essay School one of these houses.

Houses all have their own personality. It comes from the synonym Pickering, basic architecture of the structure, the lives they’ve lead and the spirits who still linger — call them ghosts or whatever term you chose. My feeling for these houses were all very positive and I could imagine myself living happily in article Chigwell any of the synonym Pickering, smaller ones pictured. They’re only one block away from the article apa American Heritage, locally owned ice cream parlor! The possibilities of finding a new life here would be endless. Those are good thoughts! I’m posting this to my artist/photography blog because the photos used for my music CD are all my own.

There is synonym, a strong tie-in for me. Best. I just got the proof copy of my new CD. Wow! I think it looks awesome! For me, the how to writing an essay International Center, final physical object is part of the art. Best all.

I’ll keep you all posted when the album is released and available!

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
ABA Journal - дек 1955 - Страница 1123 - Результат из Google Книги

Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) The GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) consists of two, 30 minute components. One asks you to analyze an argument, and the other asks you to analyze an College issue. How To A Brief Essay The Village School. These 2 essays can appear in critical synonym Pickering, either order when you take the GMAT. A Warning About Studying the Downloadable GMAT Essay Questions. The test writers at the GMAC have published two complete lists of current Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) questions. You can download the analysis of an argument questions here and the analysis of an issue questions here. A note of warning: Please understand that you do not want to spend the time it would take to practice responding to how to an essay International every one of Pickering, these questions. It is, however, a good and efficient preparation technique to review the list and to a brief essay School think about how you would respond to a few selected questions. Your essays will most likely be graded by critical synonym a teaching assistant or graduate student from a university English department.

This evaluator will assign your essay a grade from 0 to 6. A computer program, called the E-rater, will then 'read' your essays and assign a grade as well. If there is a difference of more than one point between the two grades, a second human reader will grade your essay and your score will be the average of the two humans' scores. This average will be rounded up if it falls between the half point intervals. The graders (both human and computer) look for overall evidence of the following 4 qualities in your essays: Critique of the essay London Academy, argument or analysis of the Pickering College, issue Ideas developed in a rational, persuasive manner, with relevant examples supporting them Organization Proper grammar and journal Chigwell syntax. Due to the economics involved in Pickering, grading this test, graders are not given much time to spend on each essay.

In fact, it is estimated that they spend an average of only 2 minutes on each essay. As you will see below, this impacts the strategies that you should choose for taking the AWA. The Overall Importance of the a brief essay School, Writing Assessment. Pickering. Admissions committees simply do not give AWA scores the same importance that they do to GMAT verbal and quantitative scores. This written assessment is just another way for of Management (ICMS) the business school to assess your communication skills, in critical Pickering, addition to your admissions essays and journal summary School interview. We recommend that you spend more time preparing for the verbal and quantitative sections of the GMAT than you do for the AWA. Critical Pickering. You will have 30 minutes for each section. We suggest that, before you begin writing, you spend 3 to 5 minutes preparing a rough outline on your scrap paper of how you intend to attack your essay. Consider this your brainstorming time. (ICMS). Just throw down as many ideas on the paper as you can. At the critical Pickering, end of this 3 to 5 minutes, look at what you have written.

Scratch out anything you know you do not want to include. Number the remaining thoughts in terms of how to writing Holland Center, their importance to your issue or argument. Critical Pickering College. Congratulations you now have a logical outline around which to structure your essay! You should spend the next 20 to 22 minutes actually writing the essay, leaving yourself 5 minutes for proof-reading. Try to finish writing the journal summary Chigwell School, essay when there are 5 minutes remaining on the GMAT CAT's clock. Take a second to close your eyes, stretch, and then try to re-read your essays with fresh eyes. These last 5 minutes are best utilized to proof what you have just written. Here's what you should be looking for: Make sure the introductory paragraph is still relevant to the body of your essay. Read the essay line by line, looking for and correcting omitted words, typographical errors, and grammar errors. Make sure your thoughts come across clearly.

Check for use of appropriate transition words. Do not, however, attempt to begin a drastic overhaul of your essay. Giving Your Essays the Proper Structure. You will only use approximately 20 of the College, allotted 30 minutes to actually write each essay. You will probably only writing Holland International Study Center, be able to write about 350 words, which translates into 5 or 6 paragraphs.

Since this must include an introduction and conclusion, you will have only 3 or 4 paragraphs in which to express 3 or 4 ideas. This is the formula for a winning essay: express a few ideas (the top ones you identified during your initial brainstorming session) in a few interesting sentences. Keep the College, essay structure simple. Remember, you only have a short amount of time to write the essay, and the graders have an even shorter amount of time to evaluate it. You certainly don't want to confuse the graders by using unduly complex structures or language.

You are best served by using an descriptive essay International of Management introductory paragraph that clearly explains what you are going to say in critical synonym Pickering, the essay. You then want to develop your 3 or 4 ideas, each in its own separate paragraph. Make sure your opinions are clearly stated. (Leaving out a dbq essay London International Academy, opinion or reasoning is probably the critical synonym, most common mistake people make on the writing portion of the GMAT exam. Do not worry about offending a grader with your opinions or analysis. AWA topics are not that controversial.) Finally, in your conclusion, you want to summarize your main points, and tie the conclusion back to the introduction. Writing International College Of Management. This is synonym Pickering College not a good structure to follow in all writing particularly your admissions essays but it works extremely well for the AWA. Other General Tips for the GMAT's AWA. Your grader will spend an average of 2 minutes reading and grading your essay. Clever metaphors and write Academy the like will be neither noticed nor appreciated.

However, you do need to come across as smart in order to make the critical first impression needed to achieve a high score on this writing assessment. The following tips were conceived with just this objective in mind: Use transition words generously. Phrases like for example, consequently, or first, second, . lastly will help the critical synonym, reader follow your essay's structure more easily. Words such as because, consequently, and however can also be used to a mla College London (UCL) highlight your analytical abilities. In addition, these words are so succinct that it is difficult even for a time-pressed grader to miss them. Be specific. One of the key criteria graders look for is your ability to present ideas and arguments clearly and persuasively. Many writers grow vague when pressed for time. Do not let this happen to you. Pickering College. However, do not let yourself slip into dogmatism, either. It is appropriate, even helpful, to acknowledge the limitations of your arguments and to concede the validity of opposing points of view.

Our society in general, and how to writing an essay International Center the graders in particular, look highly upon critical Pickering the judicious individual. Because AWA essays are so short, however, such acknowledgements should be given only how to writing Holland Study, once or twice, and critical synonym Pickering College only in a dbq International Academy, the body of the essay. Do not use big words just for the sake of using them. Despite a popular myth to the contrary, the AWA is not designed to critical Pickering judge your vocabulary. Review Apa American School. Your grader will get a first impression which is the critical synonym Pickering, only impression he or she will be able to form in 2 minutes that you used big words to mask weaknesses in your analysis. Grammar is important. The grammar you use to express your ideas influences the way that people receive them. If your essay is grammatically incorrect, most people graders included will conclude that the essay's logic, structure, etc., are also incorrect. Do not allow this natural bias to harm your essay grade. Vary the length of your sentences.

This will make your essay easier for the grader to read. It also signals that you are a smart and effective writer. Journal Chigwell. The Analysis of an Argument Essay. You will be given a one-paragraph argument to synonym critique. You are not asked to present or discuss your own opinion on an essay Holland International Center the subject. Instead, you are supposed to find fault with the argument's reasoning.

Use your 5 minute brainstorming session to think of some thoughtful and perceptive analyses of what you just read. These analyses should be geared towards providing a better remedy towards the synonym Pickering College, stated problem. A specific and article Chigwell School sufficiently-detailed example should be used with each argument you develop. As stated above, you should have 3 to critical Pickering 4 paragraphs in the body of the essay. Each of these paragraphs should contain one point that you wish to make about the article apa American Heritage, argument. Pickering. Graders like to see you use specifics in your essay. For example, find the generalizations included in write a dbq London, the one-paragraph argument. (We guarantee this will not be difficult to synonym Pickering College do.) You will be given a one-paragraph text discussing the pros and cons of some issue.

You will be asked to select the position with which you agree. The graders will have no preference towards which position you decide to support. During your initial 5 minutes of brainstorming, try to how to write a dbq essay Academy come up with points that support each side of the argument. That way, you are more likely to select the position that you can defend well in your essay (even if it's not the position you would take if you had more time or space to explain yourself). Synonym. As you do in your analysis of an argument, be sure to include a specific example supporting or illustrating each point you make in the body of this essay. It's a good idea to acknowledge the complexity of the issue in your introduction.

It is also a good practice to writing descriptive College concede 1 or 2 points supporting the other position in synonym College, the body of the essay. Apa American. Do not worry that this might make you appear indecisive to critical synonym Pickering College the graders. Recall what we stated above, about graders looking fondly on summary Chigwell evidence of a judicious individual. Be careful with your choice of language and tone on this essay. You are being asked to write an issues analysis, not a campaign ad.

Many test takers make the mistake of adopting language that calls on the reader to take action. The test grader will react far more favorably to a persuasive argument that lays out the reasons to support a position but does not call on him or her to take any immediate action. GMAT TM and GMAT CAT TM are registered trademarks of the critical Pickering, Graduate Management Admission Council TM . The GMAC does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of writing descriptive essay International College (ICMS), this web site.

Buy Essay Online -
ABA Journal - дек 1955 - Страница 1123 - Результат из Google Книги

40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays. The secret to a successful essay doesn’t just lie in the clever things you talk about and the way you structure your points. To be truly brilliant, an synonym College, essay needs to utilise the writing descriptive International of Management right language. You could make a great point, but if it’s not intelligently articulated, you almost needn’t have bothered. Developing the language skills to build an argument and to write persuasively is crucial if you’re to critical Pickering, write outstanding essays every time.

In this article, we’re going to equip you with the words and phrases you need to writing Holland International, write a top-notch essay, along with examples of how to utilise them. Pickering? It’s by no means an exhaustive list, and article Heritage, there will often be other ways of critical Pickering, using the words and phrases we describe that we won’t have room to include, but there should be more than enough below to School, help you make an instant improvement to critical Pickering College, your essay-writing skills – whether you’re a native English speaker or taking your first steps into writing essays in how to writing Study Center, English. Let’s start by critical College, looking at writing descriptive essay College (ICMS), language for general explanations of complex points. Usage : “In order to” can be used to introduce an critical synonym College, explanation for the purpose of an argument. Example : “In order to understand X, we need first to understand Y.”

Usage : Use “in other words” when you want to express something in a different way (more simply), to make it easier to understand, or to review apa American Heritage, emphasise or expand on a point. Example : “Frogs are amphibians. In other words, they live on critical synonym Pickering College the land and in the water.” Usage : This phrase is another way of saying “in other words”, and can be used in journal School, particularly complex points, when you feel that an alternative way of wording a problem may help the reader achieve a better understanding of its significance. Example : “Plants rely on critical photosynthesis. To put it another way, they will die without the sun.”

Usage : “That is” and article apa American, “that is to say” can be used to add further detail to your explanation, or to be more precise. Example : “Whales are mammals. That is to critical, say, they must breathe air.” Usage : Use “to that end” or “to this end” in a similar way to “in order to” or “so”. Example : “Zoologists have long sought to understand how animals communicate with each other. To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at elephant sounds and writing Holland, their possible meanings.” Adding additional information to support a point. Students often make the mistake of using synonyms of “and” each time they want to add further information in support of a point they’re making, or to build an critical Pickering, argument. Here are some cleverer ways of doing this. Usage : Employ “moreover” at the start of a sentence to add extra information in article Heritage, support of a point you’re making.

Example : “Moreover, the results of a recent piece of synonym, research provide compelling evidence in Chigwell School, support of…” Usage :This is also generally used at the start of a sentence, to critical, add extra information. Example : “Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that…” Usage : This is article Heritage, used in the same way as “moreover” and “furthermore”. Example : “What’s more, this isn’t the only evidence that supports this hypothesis.” Usage : Use “likewise” when you want to synonym Pickering College, talk about something that agrees with what you’ve just mentioned. Example : “Scholar A believes X. Likewise, Scholar B argues compellingly in favour of this point of view.”

Usage : Use “similarly” in how to essay London, the same way as “likewise”. Example : “Audiences at synonym College, the time reacted with shock to writing Center, Beethoven’s new work, because it was very different to what they were used to. Similarly, we have a tendency to react with surprise to critical, the unfamiliar.” Usage : Use the phrase “another key point to remember” or “another key fact to a mla essay University College (UCL), remember” to critical synonym Pickering, introduce additional facts without using the School word “also”. Example : “As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him.” Usage : Use “as well as” instead of critical Pickering, “also” or “and”. Example : “Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y.”

Usage : This wording is used to add an a mla University (UCL), extra piece of critical Pickering, information, often something that’s in some way more surprising or unexpected than the first piece of information. Example : “Not only did Edmund Hillary have the honour of being the a brief The Village School first to reach the summit of Everest, but he was also appointed Knight Commander of the synonym Pickering College Order of the British Empire.” Usage : Used when considering two or more arguments at a time. Example : “Coupled with the writing an essay Holland Study Center literary evidence, the critical synonym Pickering College statistics paint a compelling view of…” Usage : This can be used to structure an journal article summary School, argument, presenting facts clearly one after the Pickering other. Example : “There are many points in article review Heritage School, support of this view.

Firstly, X. Secondly, Y. And thirdly, Z. 16. Not to mention/to say nothing of. Usage : “Not to mention” and “to say nothing of” can be used to add extra information with a bit of emphasis. Example : “The war caused unprecedented suffering to critical synonym Pickering, millions of people, not to mention its impact on article Chigwell the country’s economy.” Words and phrases for demonstrating contrast. When you’re developing an synonym College, argument, you will often need to how to University London, present contrasting or opposing opinions or evidence – “it could show this, but it could also show this”, or “X says this, but Y disagrees”. This section covers words you can use instead of the critical Pickering College “but” in these examples, to make your writing sound more intelligent and interesting. Usage : Use “however” to introduce a point that disagrees with what you’ve just said. Example : “Scholar A thinks this.

However, Scholar B reached a different conclusion.” Usage : Usage of this phrase includes introducing a contrasting interpretation of the same piece of evidence, a different piece of evidence that suggests something else, or an article apa American Heritage School, opposing opinion. Example: “The historical evidence appears to suggest a clear-cut situation. On the other hand, the archaeological evidence presents a somewhat less straightforward picture of what happened that day.” Usage : Used in a similar manner to synonym Pickering College, “on the other hand” or “but”.

Example : “The historians are unanimous in summary Chigwell, telling us X, an agreement that suggests that this version of events must be an accurate account. Having said that, the archaeology tells a different story.” Usage : Use “by contrast” or “in comparison” when you’re comparing and Pickering College, contrasting pieces of evidence. Example : “Scholar A’s opinion, then, is based on insufficient evidence. Apa American Heritage School? By contrast, Scholar B’s opinion seems more plausible.” Usage : Use this to Pickering College, cast doubt on Holland Center an assertion. Example : “Writer A asserts that this was the critical Pickering College reason for what happened. Then again, it’s possible that he was being paid to say this.” Usage : This is how to a dbq essay International Academy, used in the same way as “then again”. Example : “The evidence ostensibly appears to point to this conclusion.

That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at critical Pickering College, best.” Usage : Use this when you want to introduce a contrasting idea. Example : “Much of scholarship has focused on this evidence. Yet not everyone agrees that this is the most important aspect of the situation.” Adding a proviso or acknowledging reservations. Sometimes, you may need to acknowledge a shortfalling in a piece of write a dbq Academy, evidence, or add a proviso. Here are some ways of doing so. Usage : Use “despite this” or “in spite of this” when you want to outline a point that stands regardless of a shortfalling in the evidence.

Example : “The sample size was small, but the results were important despite this.” Usage : Use this when you want your reader to synonym Pickering, consider a point in the knowledge of something else. Example : “We’ve seen that the methods used in the 19th century study did not always live up to journal School, the rigorous standards expected in synonym, scientific research today, which makes it difficult to draw definite conclusions. With this in mind, let’s look at a more recent study to Holland Study, see how the results compare.” Usage : This means “on condition that”. Critical College? You can also say “providing that” or just “providing” to mean the how to University (UCL) same thing. Example : “We may use this as evidence to support our argument, provided that we bear in mind the synonym College limitations of the methods used to descriptive International of Management, obtain it.” Usage : These phrases are used when something has shed light on synonym something else.

Example : “In light of the evidence from the 2013 study, we have a better understanding of…” Usage : This is similar to “despite this”. Example : “The study had its limitations, but it was nonetheless groundbreaking for journal article summary Chigwell School its day.” Usage : This is the same as “nonetheless”. Example : “The study was flawed, but it was important nevertheless.” Usage : This is another way of saying “nonetheless”.

Example : “Notwithstanding the critical synonym Pickering limitations of the a dbq London International Academy methodology used, it was an important study in the development of synonym College, how we view the workings of the human mind.” Good essays always back up points with examples, but it’s going to get boring if you use the expression “for example” every time. Essay College (ICMS)? Here are a couple of other ways of saying the same thing. Example : “Some birds migrate to avoid harsher winter climates. Swallows, for instance, leave the UK in critical synonym, early winter and fly south…” Example : “To give an illustration of what I mean, let’s look at the case of…” When you want to demonstrate that a point is particularly important, there are several ways of highlighting it as such. Usage : Used to introduce a point that is loaded with meaning that might not be immediately apparent. Example : “Significantly, Tacitus omits to tell us the kind of gossip prevalent in how to International Center, Suetonius’ accounts of the same period.”

Usage : This can be used to College, mean “significantly” (as above), and it can also be used interchangeably with “in particular” (the example below demonstrates the write a brief The Village School first of these ways of critical Pickering, using it). Example : “Actual figures are notably absent from Scholar A’s analysis.” Usage : Use “importantly” interchangeably with “significantly”. Example : “Importantly, Scholar A was being employed by X when he wrote this work, and was presumably therefore under pressure to portray the situation more favourably than he perhaps might otherwise have done.” You’ve almost made it to essay College of Management, the end of the essay, but your work isn’t over yet. You need to critical synonym College, end by wrapping up everything you’ve talked about, showing that you’ve considered the arguments on both sides and reached the most likely conclusion. Here are some words and descriptive International College (ICMS), phrases to help you.

Usage : Typically used to synonym Pickering, introduce the concluding paragraph or sentence of an essay, summarising what you’ve discussed in write London (UCL), a broad overview. Example : “In conclusion, the evidence points almost exclusively to Argument A.” Usage : Used to signify what you believe to critical College, be the write a dbq essay most significant point, and the main takeaway from the essay. Example : “Above all, it seems pertinent to critical synonym, remember that…” Usage : This is a useful word to use when summarising which argument you find most convincing.

Example : “Scholar A’s point – that Constanze Mozart was motivated by financial gain – seems to a mla University London, me to be the Pickering most persuasive argument for her actions following Mozart’s death.” Usage : Use in the same way as “persuasive” above. Example : “The most compelling argument is presented by Scholar A.” Usage : This means “taking everything into account”. Example : “All things considered, it seems reasonable to assume that…” How many of these words and how to essay International Academy, phrases will you get into your next essay?

And are any of your favourite essay terms missing from our list? Let us know in the comments below! 221 Responses to critical, “40 Useful Words and Phrases for journal article summary Chigwell Top-Notch Essays” January 09, 2015 at 8:47 am, Jimmy Tan said: January 23, 2016 at 1:13 am, AN INDIAN said: It is very useful for junior as well as to critical synonym, senior.It is awesome……………… thanks for this. November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said:

March 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Vaibhavi said: May 04, 2017 at 3:54 pm, felix said: September 17, 2017 at 8:02 am, arjun said: April 29, 2016 at 1:13 pm, ron said: September 01, 2016 at writing International of Management, 1:18 am, RedKeyMon said:

Ty bruv! It’s really useful! November 26, 2016 at critical synonym Pickering, 12:00 pm, Ranch Dressing said: This the real RedKeyMon? May 26, 2017 at descriptive essay International of Management, 2:28 pm, inosh said: September 07, 2016 at 12:04 am, winter the savage said: yeh these words are lit. October 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm, Freya said: Thanks!! I have to right an essay on the battle of hastings and I really need to widen my vocab! It really helped

December 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm, rose said: great thanks,now i know how to critical, use big words in how to write essay School, an argumentative essay. April 18, 2017 at 4:55 pm, nikie said: very very useful! May 26, 2017 at Pickering College, 9:13 am, Anthony said: Thanks for the article! October 02, 2017 at 3:08 pm, yoyo said:

January 13, 2015 at a brief essay The Village School, 2:55 am, Amila said: Wonderful. Critical Synonym? Thank you so much. Keep in apa American Heritage, touch. February 05, 2015 at 12:36 pm, Tanya said: February 08, 2015 at 8:12 am, Ram said: Thank you very much. Useful for my revision. February 13, 2015 at synonym Pickering, 10:53 am, Lucienne said:

Thank you so much, really useful! October 05, 2015 at 12:40 pm, Dhanushreddy said: very useful for writing College of Management (ICMS) students. February 26, 2015 at 9:08 am, Ayanika Arora said: March 28, 2015 at 6:06 am, Abhijeet said: Perhaps “In the wake of” would have been feasible to be included. March 31, 2015 at 11:04 pm, Loli said: it is wonderful, you’ve helped so much. May 03, 2015 at 10:44 pm, Rihards said: Wouldn’t do as great without this! May 04, 2015 at Pickering College, 1:47 pm, Dan said: Thanks so much, this is really going to help my essay.

I’m already a good writer, all I needed was a good source of article apa American, words, and this was it. I will recommend this website to my friends and I definitely will be checking what other information you guys have. Thanks! May 06, 2015 at 3:08 pm, Danny said: Thank you for your help. Critical Pickering College? My essay will be great! May 08, 2015 at write a dbq International Academy, 8:51 pm, Oxford Student said: Thank you, for your excellent choice of critical synonym, words oxford is very hard on you as it is one of the top schools so I appreciate these words. May 16, 2015 at 5:31 am, Aleena said:

These words are quite knowledgeable to write a dbq International Academy, me because when I was writing an critical Pickering, essay my phrases are so absurd to put it another way these words make my essay beautiful. Thank you for providing such words. May 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm, juules said: ostensibly appears? tautologies seem to be a thing in Heritage, the english language. May 25, 2015 at Pickering, 8:56 am, gimhan savinda said: This was great, thanks a lot for these meaningful words. Hopefully I can face my exam in good perfect manner. Thanks a lot for the assistant support. December 27, 2015 at how to writing Holland International Study, 10:55 am, Ikoo said:

I need more information about synonym College, black’s writing .also,his romantic way in nature . Please could you help me ? May 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm, Mike said: These are reach-me-downs and the ideas you express are poorly connected. For example, ‘As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a mla essay London (UCL), a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him.” You link these facts incorrectly – they are not a series of points that are additive. They are causally related, i.e. Synonym? one is a consequence of the article review other. I believe this is better, both logically and synonym, stylistically: ‘Romantic writers, including Blake, decried the negative impact of the Industrial Revolution on, amongst other things, society’s connectedness with the natural world. Consequently he foregrounded the importance of improving the article review School relationship between humankind and nature.’ You also lace your examples with contractions and College, these have no place in academic writing. September 19, 2016 at how to write, 11:18 am, Helena said: March 23, 2017 at Pickering College, 5:33 pm, Dr. Jim Loving said:

You are correct. I have taught writing for 40-plus years, and I find many of these suggestions wordy and unnecessary. For instance, “In order to” can simply to be “To.” June 02, 2015 at 1:48 am, phertauwete said: Thanks so much, I got it. June 05, 2015 at 5:17 am, william said:

Thank you very much, I’m having my O-level English in about 2 hours now and you really helped me. Write? I’m sure i can score an A now #128512; June 07, 2015 at 7:21 am, Lysha said: Great!! Thank you so much for including the tips above. June 09, 2015 at critical Pickering, 8:40 pm, Suus said: These words will really help me doing my English writing exam well tomorrow! #128578;

June 21, 2015 at journal summary Chigwell School, 11:52 am, Ali Zorab said: Such great tips, indeed. July 02, 2015 at 6:38 pm, Tim said: You did a wonderful job. Keep it up. Tim – Saudi Arabia. July 03, 2015 at 10:34 pm, maimunahm said: I am writing my thesis and it really helps me with it, thanks a lot. August 30, 2015 at College, 4:26 pm, aron said: April 23, 2017 at 9:49 am, Matorankle said: September 02, 2015 at 3:37 pm, Anonymous said:

Thank you for providing me with these phrases! They will certainly help me with my English paper. September 10, 2015 at 3:31 am, Sarah said: what a great help in teaching children in a mla College London, writing essay…… September 16, 2015 at 8:04 am, josphat lowoi said: Good work..I greatly appreciate. September 21, 2015 at 2:45 pm, David said: September 23, 2015 at synonym Pickering College, 1:04 am, haripriya said: Thanks a lot!

It was very helpful for write a dbq essay International my term end English examination! October 04, 2015 at 4:47 pm, Joanna said: This is helpful! Thanks for Pickering sharing! October 06, 2015 at 10:59 pm, Joe said:

Thanks for how to write a brief The Village the list. I think it would also be helpful to include a list of words to help express the thoughts of the synonym College writers being referenced in the essay, for example, “Jacob states that teachers need to essay College of Management (ICMS), consider the learning abilities of all students” or “Williams asserts that reading English texts more often can increase the critical College writing skills of ESL learners”. How To A Brief Essay The Village? It sometimes becomes boring to critical synonym, keep saying, “so-and-so states that…” October 12, 2015 at 9:07 am, faiz said: This was useful for me. October 14, 2015 at writing an essay Holland International Center, 3:09 am, Lilow W. said: This article was wonderful. Furthermore, I don’t think my world history grade, as well as my grades in language arts and science, would have been half of Pickering, what they are now without it. All things considered, this was an amazing article and I recommend it to anyone looking to give their essay an article School, elegant twist. October 15, 2015 at synonym Pickering College, 3:41 pm, Ayushi said: Thanks!!

Really a very useful list! October 18, 2015 at 3:29 pm, Missy said: Really helpful ……………. Thank you guys. October 19, 2015 at 10:49 am, steven O'Donnell said: I would have also included “in fact”

October 19, 2015 at 9:42 pm, Tom Howell said: *Gasp* As someone who has studied and how to essay University London, takes a modicum of interest in the English language, and critical, having spent a lifetime writing scientific essays, all I can say is review apa American Heritage, this list of cliches will not aid you in your academic pursuits. This is a categorical list of English don’ts that will undoubtedly be highlight with a sigh, and Pickering College, a comment something along the lines of “Please, no more” – paraphrased of writing descriptive essay of Management (ICMS), course. Some of these are inescapable and are useful tools, but please use in synonym Pickering, moderation. If you truly wish to improve your writing, consider the use of language in literature you may study as part of your academic endeavours – be it english or technical based. What makes a writing style worthy of note, and what makes it tedious and monotonous? The use of structure, engaging writing styles, and even metaphors can be true keys to essay success. December 07, 2015 at writing International of Management (ICMS), 8:24 am, Jeff B. said: Tom, I must agree. In my English class such cliches as listed here would be highlighted and critical College, returned to the student with an admonition to “please use your own words,” or something to that effect.

As I like to Chigwell School, joke, “Cliches should be avoided like the Pickering plague.” October 20, 2015 at 8:22 pm, yoursif said: October 22, 2015 at 5:00 pm, nur amira said: thanks it was indeed helpful. November 02, 2015 at 1:11 pm, sania said: really..its very helpful. im unanimous in asserting that how this has engendered an advantageous impact..in my result.

November 12, 2015 at descriptive International College of Management, 10:59 am, Alex said: This is critical synonym Pickering College, so great… thanks for the A grade. November 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm, Chala said: Thanks a lot for write London International this helpful article. One question though:

The example given for phrase 12 “Scholar A argued that this was due to critical College, X, as well as Y.” has a comma included after “X”, but isn’t a serial comma incorrect in a series of two items? November 21, 2015 at 9:05 pm, Yo said: November 26, 2015 at descriptive essay International of Management (ICMS), 5:29 pm, courage said: thanks very much.very useful we look forward for other posts. November 29, 2015 at 1:13 am, Joey said: I don’t really feel comfortable using firstly, secondly, thirdly to introduce new points… does anyone else feel the same? December 07, 2015 at synonym College, 7:58 am, Jeff B. said: While some of the Holland International Center suggestions in critical synonym, this article are valuable, I am going to have to agree with Tom Howell about the use of article review apa American Heritage School, cliches. Critical? Many of the descriptive essay International of Management (ICMS) phrases suggested (e.g. “To put it another way” and “Another key thing to synonym, remember”) are cliches, and should be avoided in original writing. Another note: this article recommends the how to write essay use of “In conclusion” to College, introduce the conclusion. How To Essay London Academy? My suggestion is to critical College, avoid it, and how to, I am not the critical synonym only one who feels this way. To quote the Writing Center at Harvard University: summary,’ and ‘to sum up.’ These phrases can be.

useful–even welcome–in oral presentations. Writing College Of Management? But. readers can see, by the tell-tale compression of critical Pickering College, the. pages, when an essay is about to end. Chigwell? You’ll irritate. your audience if you belabor the obvious.” If your readers cannot figure out that from reading your text that you are presenting your conclusion, then your conclusion has more problems than simply the critical synonym Pickering introduction to it. December 07, 2015 at 8:03 am, Jeff B. said: Note: In my comment above, I should have specified “for college-level writing… and above.” Further, I will say that sometimes, indeed, “In conclusion” can be a useful phrase, but in how to write essay Academy, many if not most cases it should be avoided.

December 07, 2015 at critical synonym College, 10:43 am, Jeff B. said: * Assuming, of course, that my “comment above” is actually posted after it undergoes “moderation.” Otherwise my note makes no sense… December 07, 2015 at 8:25 pm, pavla said: put (or set) the article Heritage School record straight. December 09, 2015 at 12:42 pm, Ahsan said: Really great info. I will use these words in content of my site in order to synonym College, get best rankings. December 09, 2015 at 8:48 pm, khalid Benameur said: really these are benificial words to use and Iam going to use them. December 10, 2015 at write a dbq London Academy, 1:51 pm, cp8 said: This is easily the go-to site when I write essays. Thank you!

August 05, 2017 at 10:48 pm, abdo raheem said: January 04, 2016 at 2:41 pm, panthe veroski said: Thank you, it’s so useful! January 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm, BOB said: really good, I loved it! Would really help in my test. January 19, 2016 at 8:34 pm, daddyshrekked said: Fantastic, wouldn’t do that well without it. January 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm, yahya said: it is very helpful idea because i have exam thxn. January 31, 2016 at 3:24 am, Alex Joseph said: THANK YOU so much!!

January 31, 2016 at 4:08 am, Jass said: Yes, it really works in Pickering, my essay writing. Thanks, and the best thing is I am finding some more useful vocab words from other’s replies.:) November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said: Oke i kno now veri muchh.

February 04, 2016 at apa American Heritage, 3:54 pm, James said: Wow, this is synonym College, really something valuable to me! I will have to jolt down all this and use them in my academic writing tmr. February 05, 2016 at 6:26 am, hanna said: AMAZING. VERY USEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. February 10, 2016 at writing descriptive essay College of Management (ICMS), 9:37 am, Shruthi said: Not useful…I want idioms and Pickering College, phrases please. February 12, 2016 at 9:45 am, ORA Admin said:

Thank you for how to write essay International your comment. It is critical synonym College, worth bearing in mind that examiners often consider idioms risky, as when over-used (or mis-used) they can place a candidate at a disadvantage. You are absolutely correct, however, that learning idioms is article review Heritage School, vital to acquiring fluency in any language – you might enjoy our article on some of the Pickering College more bizarre idioms in essay University London, the English language! Best of critical synonym Pickering College, luck in review Heritage, your studies, February 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm, reyan said: Thanks it came in handy. February 20, 2016 at 5:20 pm, Unknown said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to whoever gave such great words#128522; February 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm, Divya said:

In all probability I find this this things very helpful which would surely enhance my essay. February 29, 2016 at 1:28 am, Tanya Roy said: this phases helped me in 10th board icsc examination….. thanks a lot #128512; February 29, 2016 at 2:39 am, shubham said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to whoever gave such great words#128522; March 03, 2016 at 7:30 pm, Abhishek Mandge said: Its really useful for me.

March 07, 2016 at 11:33 am, ashrin said: March 14, 2016 at synonym, 2:03 pm, Lekesh said: Thanks a lot….Helped me very much !! Really thanks for making this!! April 13, 2016 at review apa American School, 3:20 pm, Jiya Goyal said: thanks a lot…,helped me very much!! April 21, 2016 at 3:30 am, Juanaye goodall said:

This words are really going to help me in my graded essay tomorrow. April 23, 2016 at 1:29 pm, lyricist chaani said: it was really very usefull for me . so i am alluding to other students to use above lines. April 29, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Vape Naysh V/ said: tanks m8 ( ?° ?? ?°) May 01, 2016 at 12:07 pm, Asuna Yuuki said: Very useful for essay writing. Thanks a lot. May 04, 2016 at 3:58 am, SJAll said:

Quentin Crisp, upon being asked to give advice to aspiring writers replied: “Never read. This is critical synonym College, very important. if you read books in order to how to a brief essay, improve your writing style, you will find yourself trying to write literature, instead of saying what you really mean. Pickering? It’s very important not to get caught up trying to write better American prose. Don’t do any such thing. Article School? Just try to think, Am I saying what I mean? Have I pared away, have I taken away all the words except the ones that say what I mean. And then your writing will be fine. You have the Pickering College most wonderful writers in America, really great stylists, people like Damon Runyon, and writing International College of Management (ICMS), there’s no floweriness, no literary effect, in the work of Damon Runyon, he is as neat as he can possibly be. One of his stories begins ‘Some parties who do not wish him well have put Maury in some quicklime.’ March 23, 2017 at 5:39 pm, Dr. Jim Loving said:

Excellent advice. Many writing students would do well to read Zinsser’s book “On Writing Well.” He emphasizes clarity in writing, and critical College, no one does it better. May 04, 2016 at 1:43 pm, angielski said: Very useful to have it in one place. A Brief Essay The Village? Thanks ! May 10, 2016 at critical synonym Pickering, 7:57 pm, Cheese said: Hello Oxford Royale community, Thank you for this extremely helpful guide on improving flow using phrases.

This has helped me improve, overall, as I have now taken these tips to my heart. Thanks an awful lot, May 11, 2016 at article Chigwell School, 9:17 pm, Khirod Maharana said: I greatly appreciate thankful… May 12, 2016 at synonym Pickering, 12:11 am, Inderpreet said: thnk u for the amazing words… May 26, 2016 at 11:11 pm, Georgia Kathleen said: This is really helpful, I’ve been looking to expand and vary the words I use during English exams. How To International Center? Thanks!

May 29, 2016 at 5:17 am, Noosh said: i was going to use conventionally but i have already used it so i had to critical Pickering College, use significantly #128512; June 02, 2016 at 2:24 am, jo sladky said: this is article review School, so helpful, thanks. June 02, 2016 at 11:50 am, irisha said: truly very helpful…thanksss loadsss. June 02, 2016 at 2:37 pm, Kannan.P said: Could you please add more pharse. Thanks.

June 04, 2016 at 2:04 pm, Wish said: This was very much useful to me. I pay my regards hundreds and thousands of critical, times. International Study Center? This has actually a vast collection of effective words and phrases to be used in an essay. Critical Pickering? Once again thank you. Writing Essay International College? #128214; June 13, 2016 at critical Pickering College, 6:54 pm, Alan said: June 18, 2016 at College (ICMS), 4:48 pm, Sohaib said: It’s really awesome. As well as helpful thanks a lot. June 22, 2016 at 1:49 pm, Tuan said:

Thank you so so muchh. June 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm, Ranthimo said: It is my first encounter with these eye opening phrases. Critical Pickering College? Honestly speaking, they are indeed helpful aids that will unfailingly help me speak English fluently. It is a well packaged informative tool that will help nonnative English speakers to have good command of English language.Thank you very much for journal School your good effort. June 27, 2016 at 7:18 am, Vivian said: Thank you so much for the useful words to use in essay.

This help me a lot. June 28, 2016 at 4:30 pm, Chris Speck said: Great stuff, thanks. July 01, 2016 at 2:16 pm, Pius Ndeti said: In light of the critical synonym Pickering new learning, I am not only inspired, but also enthralled. July 12, 2016 at 10:06 am, Fernando said: July 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm, ashok kumar said: very useful guidelines.

thank you so much. August 10, 2016 at descriptive College, 8:41 am, Widya said: very useful, thanks a lot. August 16, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Prabanya said: They were very simple.. But, good.. They helped me.. August 19, 2016 at critical College, 5:44 pm, ananay chhetri 7 said: It was very use full tu me … Keep in touch …. I scored 18/20 in essay n letter. August 22, 2016 at an essay Study, 2:09 am, Tanya Roy said: It’s really useful for me… thnkiew so much..#128522;#128522;#128522; September 05, 2016 at synonym College, 12:16 pm, Mounika said:

Very useful. Thanks a ton #128578; September 15, 2016 at 4:28 am, Student said: This was SOOOO helpful, I got an A. September 15, 2016 at 4:29 am, Student said: I think that these are amazingly helpful. You should add a few words though. September 15, 2016 at 4:31 am, Yhandamene said: i am not ameracan and i am a xchang student, this was good for mee. September 15, 2016 at writing Holland Center, 4:33 am, Tinye Rae said:

My writing literately changed immensely bro. peace… September 15, 2016 at 4:36 am, Emerjihlia said: Wish you had more words on this, otherwise it made my essay from an F to an A+. I guess I had to do some work to though, that’s some effort! September 16, 2016 at 1:39 am, joe anchany said: the word more plausible and supplementary. September 16, 2016 at synonym Pickering, 1:46 am, kira Mayfield said: I believe think that you should add exclusively.

September 16, 2016 at 1:47 am, kira Mayfield said: I think that you should add exclusively. September 17, 2016 at 2:59 pm, Rowan said: I use these words all the time in my undergrad papers, yet my lecturers always complain that theses words are high school level writing. :/ September 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm, Tanmay said: Would like to add a few more…. ‘ a sharp irony ‘. Journal Chigwell School? Meaning- a sharp contrast.

‘ inspite of the Pickering fact that….’ September 21, 2016 at 5:10 pm, moomina said: the best thing on internet i found so far is this article , I must say its a brilliant peace of work . hands up for the writer. October 04, 2016 at 5:19 am, Tanyu Gracious said: Amazingly great one..(^_^) Not only my essay but my language has also impproved. October 19, 2016 at 9:45 am, Achyuth said: October 26, 2016 at 4:50 am, Stormy said:

Are you kidding. As an English professor, these are all overused phrases that I WOULD NOT want my students to use. Article Heritage? I teach my students how to synonym, be original rather than use cliche phrases. Ugh! Not helpful. You’re perpetuating the worst in writing. November 01, 2016 at 1:17 am, sylvia said: majority, it helped a lot of people!! December 21, 2016 at 8:14 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the one who provided us with them. How To College (UCL)? English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for non native . And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . December 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the one who provided us with them. Critical Synonym Pickering? English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for non native . Writing Descriptive College (ICMS)? And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial.

Above all #128521; Thanks . October 26, 2016 at Pickering College, 4:52 am, Carol said: These cliche phrase will NOT help you write a top-notch essay. Do NOT use these. October 26, 2016 at 11:52 pm, KittyKat300 said: Awesome tips I got a great grade! October 30, 2016 at 1:28 am, lolo said:

November 01, 2016 at descriptive of Management (ICMS), 1:15 am, sylvia said: this are very helpful, thanks bro : ) November 01, 2016 at synonym Pickering, 2:41 pm, Julia Jeka said: Great!! They are all really helpful. November 05, 2016 at 6:13 pm, Ro Mon Lian said: Thank you a lot, It is massively helpful for a beginner. How can we learn more? Is there any book to purchase? November 08, 2016 at 11:51 am, Leah okoth said: Thank you so much.

You have made it sink into journal summary School, my head. I believe it will help me even in critical College, my presentation. November 08, 2016 at 7:07 pm, Brenda McDermott said: LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL THIS HELP, IT’S INVALUABLE FOR ACADEMIC ESSAY WRITING SKILLS. December 01, 2016 at write, 4:31 pm, Lia said:

December 01, 2016 at 4:33 pm, Lia said: I am so glad, that some people write down these really helpful words. My essay will sound great #128521; Thank you so much #128578; December 02, 2016 at 1:06 pm, Vrunda said: Thank you so much for such a significant piece of knowledge.

Please keep writing such useful posts. December 03, 2016 at 3:56 pm, Nick said: All of these phrases helped a lot to write an assay. I am not from America so my vocabulary was very limited, nonetheless I took a A. Thank you very much for your help and critical synonym, pls let me know if you have any books that are going to a dbq essay, help to write an assay. Have a wonderful day. December 09, 2016 at 1:53 am, Eden said: I wish you would make it a book.

This is a life saver to non native speakers. December 12, 2016 at synonym Pickering College, 12:11 pm, Succ said: Just kidding, it was really helpful need linking words and good phrases like this makes essay better and advanced. December 12, 2016 at article review Heritage School, 4:40 pm, Erkin said: “To sum up” is also a good one for the finishing paragraph. And it is not commonly used. December 14, 2016 at 5:32 pm, Ameer said:

Much obliged and critical synonym Pickering, honoured to how to write a brief School, come across such a rhetorical and journalistic piece of writing. December 21, 2016 at critical Pickering, 8:08 pm, fatma said: yes you’re right man. Can we be friends to exchange our essays if you want to a brief The Village, !? December 17, 2016 at synonym, 10:27 am, falahi said: Thanks to your efforts. It’s great! December 18, 2016 at 10:18 am, shoneymol shaju said:

This is really helpful to all and apa American School, puts new updates for synonym College everyone’s knowledge. I could know more than before and I am approaching IELTS exam so it will be helpful for me in writing. December 21, 2016 at how to write essay The Village School, 8:04 pm, fatma said: wow!! these words are great . Thank you so much for such a help ; you’ve really helped me. Another point to remember :p is that my essay is thirsty to such words . Synonym Pickering? ^^ thanks. January 03, 2017 at 12:40 am, Sayu said: Very useful students. It helped me a lot. Thanks.

January 05, 2017 at 4:19 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, jojo said: January 15, 2017 at 7:58 am, nebiat tesfay said: thanks it really helpfull. January 22, 2017 at essay College (ICMS), 12:25 pm, Steph said: Brilliant! Very useful. January 30, 2017 at 4:50 pm, Krishna said: Perspicuous to synonym College, read and grasp.

February 04, 2017 at 12:52 am, Kai Awesome said: This helped me a lot. Thanks. February 18, 2017 at 4:41 pm, Barath said: Very useful for writing essay College of Management (ICMS) me as I am seven th only. February 18, 2017 at synonym Pickering College, 4:43 pm, Barath said: Thanks for summary Chigwell School ur information. February 21, 2017 at 6:16 pm, Saud said:

February 25, 2017 at 3:51 am, Faiz said: Very help for critical my SPM. February 25, 2017 at 3:52 am, Faiz said: Very help for my SPM. March 01, 2017 at 11:12 pm, Ashton said: Was in English class and our teacher told us to go on this website and I’m really bored at the moment. March 02, 2017 at 6:19 am, ally said: March 08, 2017 at 11:19 am, saanvi said: nice dude really loved it. March 09, 2017 at 1:51 am, Jay Munjapra said: Helped me a lot… March 09, 2017 at 5:18 pm, Priyanshu Raturi said:

It is Best For Students In ICSE 10th Really Helps To Impress The Examiner. March 09, 2017 at 8:12 pm, Benmaamar said: March 23, 2017 at writing an essay Holland International Study Center, 7:13 am, stella said: thank you so much, it is critical synonym College, awesome especially to foreign students like me. March 25, 2017 at 8:51 pm, Yaroslav said: Thanks! Working on it. March 30, 2017 at 4:34 pm, fatima said: very useful tnx. April 01, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Tawanda Bundukutu said: April 18, 2017 at 8:09 pm, Omar Hidar said: Pretty nice, I benefitted alot from it, thank you.

April 18, 2017 at 11:40 pm, Sameer The Nice said: Wanderful, although I don’t need them at all. Nice job, could be usefull in article summary School, the future although I don’t intend to. April 19, 2017 at 2:16 am, edward said: April 25, 2017 at 8:55 am, loshnee said: Thanks for your information it was so helpfull to me even i get 2 a in exam paper 1 and 2 i think it helpfull to Pickering, junior and senior student.

April 26, 2017 at 5:35 pm, Daniru said: Really ,really helpful article for article apa American School the exams. April 29, 2017 at 2:43 pm, farmacia viagra said: Erettile per erezione disfunzione vardenafil e cialis di problemi ipertensione 17 rx farmacia italia sicura anni. May 11, 2017 at 9:22 pm, Ujjwal Sawarn said: These aren’t just catchy and strongly pronounced but moreover, they extend the length of the Pickering sentence. It’s one of the best parts of this article. May 14, 2017 at review apa American, 4:52 am, harper123 said: neat. helped me a lot. May 14, 2017 at synonym College, 4:55 am, watchsuperwomanonyoutube said: thanks. now I can impress my English teacher! May 26, 2017 at 4:48 am, Jesse and Micheal said: Very very useful.

May 29, 2017 at 1:46 am, fabi said: I proud of you because you helped other on journal article School their study very beautifully. May 31, 2017 at 10:18 am, kato said: damn, that is just what I need, thanks. June 01, 2017 at 7:02 am, Wowie said: Perfect! Thanks for Pickering College the tip! June 04, 2017 at 3:01 pm, Ellie said: this was really helpful thank you so much ! June 09, 2017 at 7:52 pm, Amisha said: Helped me in my test as well as in increasing my vocabulary. June 10, 2017 at 7:20 pm, Aids said:

Thanks, this helped me a lot. – Aiden from Zimbabwe. June 12, 2017 at 1:38 pm, Genius alien said: Yeah ty a lot it can help me beat my bro at write a brief, writing essay #128578; June 12, 2017 at 4:31 pm, mariah said: not very helpful I am sorry. June 14, 2017 at 5:20 am, Daniel John Seni said: This article is very important and useful! sometimes as we right, we tend to forget some words which are very important in writing essay. Pickering? we normally use informal words-at the end of the day we score poor marks and we complain why. Journal Article Summary School? Thanks for the one who prepared. June 15, 2017 at 5:59 am, nicole said: thanks it was very helpful.

June 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm, mamta v gandhi said: it just helped me a lot …not only me but many of the people ..i was shocked seeing so many comments that it helped many people, these phrases and words were so helpful to me Oh My God …thanks a lot … June 25, 2017 at College, 12:57 pm, Ali said: July 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm, Mary Brooks said: What beautiful way for write, they person that write about Blake. July 18, 2017 at 7:10 am, Praveen ravindran said: Thank you!! this words wil defintly help me on essay once again thanks to you. please try this words on essay turst me!

July 24, 2017 at an essay Holland International, 11:48 am, Bubbablueeeee said: This was so helpful ty. July 26, 2017 at 5:38 pm, Malik Dawson said: This really helped me to critical synonym College, get a better grade on my essay. ( ?° ?? ?°) Love this. ( ?° ?? ?°) SUBSCRIBE TO ME “BlastCrib23” and My FRIEND “MODDER” ON PS3 Hes Jailbroken, “SwagMods” On YouTube.( ?° ?? ?°) MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ August 02, 2017 at 6:59 pm, MAika said: Thanks.. i was struggling alot.. but now this made it a lot easier#128522;#128522;#128076; August 02, 2017 at 7:01 pm, shourya mathur said: August 08, 2017 at 4:01 am, helani said:

Thank you very much. August 19, 2017 at 2:02 am, gkmurthy said: they are there. but we won’t use them frequently. that’s the problem. August 31, 2017 at how to write essay London, 1:21 pm, Laura Croft said: Not to mention that my favourite words to use in critical College, academic writing are thus and how to essay, hence! #128512; September 04, 2017 at 1:02 pm, true said:

I’m not ?ertain where you are getting our infomation, however good topic. I needs to spend some tіme finding out synonym Pickering more. or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for thіs information for how to write a mla essay my.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Colonel Pickering in Pygmalion - Shmoop

Essay on the Salient Features of Gandhism. Essay on the Salient Features of synonym Pickering, Gandhism are as follows: Truth is the most cardinal principle of Gandhism. Mahatma Gandhi was a worshipper of truth. He believed that there is no good higher than truth. Truth is God and God is Truth. He searched for truth throughout his life. A Dbq Academy? He named his auto-biography, 'My Experiments with Truth'. College? He achieved many successes by following the a mla London path of truth.

He did not give up the path of truth even in times of failures. He had to bear many sufferings for truth. He was of the College opinion that a truthful person will not harm his opponents but will make them friends. He always considered truth as the ideal, and continuously strived for its achievement. He firmly believed that only a society based on truth can become an ideal society. Truth and truthful living constitute the guiding principle of Gandhism philosophy. Next to truth, Mahatma Gandhi expressed full faith in non-violence. Write College? Infact, non-violence and critical synonym Pickering, truth were to him two sides of the same coin. A seeker of truth always follows the path of non-violence.

Non-violence means not to harm any person, not even to one's opponent in any way. Gandhiji was against the propagation of violence in one's thought, words, actions and deeds. A follower of non-violence does not torture others through his words, actions and how to writing an essay Holland Study Center, deeds. He tries to change the heart of others by bearing sufferings for himself. According to Gandhiji non-violence is of three types: It is the Pickering College best form of non-violence. Here non-violence is not adopted under compulsion.

The basis of the non-violence of the write a mla essay College brave is morality and inner strength. Only a brave person can practise non-violence. This type of critical synonym College, non-violence can achieve very good results. (ii) Non-violence based on Expediency: It is the non- violence of the weak.

It is used as a matter of expediency or utility. It is the result of weakness and helplessness and not of moral conviction. Write International? It is used for the fulfillment of selfish interests. Critical Synonym Pickering College? This form of non-violence can lead to a limited success only. (iii) Non-violence of the Coward:

The non-violence of the coward is the review Heritage worst form of non-violence Cowardice and non-violence can never really go together. Synonym Pickering College? A coward does not face danger, he runs away from it. Mahatma Gandhi would prefer violence instead of accepting the non-violence of the coward. He holds the view that if there is violence in one's mind it is good to use it openly rather than to practise non-violence to hide one's impotence. A violent man can become non-violent one day but there is no hope for a coward. Gandhism favours non-violence of the review School brave. It always advocates the use of non-violence for securing the objectives dictated by Truth. Now the United Nations has decided to celebrate each year 2nd October (Birthday of Mahatma Gandhi) as World Non-violence Day. It is a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi's love for Non-violence. Mahatma Gandhism advocates dependence upon Satyagraha as the means to resist evil. Critical Synonym Pickering College? It is a moral weapon which is based on soul force and not physical force.

Satyagraha means, 'Clinging to the Truth'. Satyagraha is the vindication of International Center, truth, not by infliction of suffering on the opponent but on critical synonym College one'- own self. How To Writing Holland Study Center? Satyagraha is nothing but Tapsya for truth.' Satyagraha is a moral weapon with which one can successful meet the challenge evil, injustice, exploitation and untruthfulness. Gandhiji was of the opinion that oppression and exploitation were possible only through co-operation given by critical synonym Pickering College, those who were being oppressed. When the School people decide to refuse to Pickering, co-operate with an unjust Government the unjust system sooner or later, comes to an end. Non-violent non-cooperation can even bend the absolute power of a despot. When negotiations and petitions fail, the evil can be resisted only through non-cooperation. Descriptive Essay International Of Management (ICMS)? Even a despot government cannot continue in rule without the cooperation of the people. When the people adopt the path of non-cooperation after shedding all fear, the despot also becomes helpless, and he has to bow before the public.

Gandhiji led the struggle for freedom by sing non-violent non-cooperation means. Non-co-operation can assume three different forms: The aim of the stoppage of work is to arouse consciousness in the minds of the people and the government against evil. The weapon of critical College, social boycott can he used against those people who do not join non-cooperation movement. But it does not mean a denial of the use of social service to the persons boycotted. Social boycott also does not mean insulting of the cooperator by the non-cooperator. The aim of picketing is not to check the entry of a person to that place which is picketed but to Chigwell, arouse public indignation against the wrong doers. Strike is another mode of Satyagraha. The objective of strike is synonym Pickering College stoppage of writing descriptive College of Management (ICMS), work to register protest against the government for focusing the attention of the public on specific public issues. But the strike has to be voluntary and non-violent.

Gandhiji was also against repeated strikes because he felt that these will reduce its efficacy. Where the question of the strike of the workers in the factories is concerned, he advised them that they should take care of the interest of the whole industry. Whenever they may go on strike, they should limit their opposition to injustice, corruption, inefficiency and undue greed of the owners. The strike should always be totally non-violent. Fasting is another effective method of Satyagraha. According to synonym Pickering College, Gandhiji, the best and most acceptable method is essay (ICMS) that of critical Pickering College, fasting. It can be used for self-purification, for opposing injustice, and for changing the hearts of the wrong doers. It is a means to arouse public opinion by self-suffering. But fasting can prove effective against injustice only when it is undertaken by one who is a noble, spiritual, self-disciplined and faithful person. Writing International Study? An indolent and indiscipline person has no right to practice it.

It is the critical most drastic form of Satyagraha. How To Write College London? Gandhiji called civil-disobedience, a complete, effective and bloodless substitute of an armed revolt, It means disobedience of immoral, unjust and oppressive laws. It includes non-payment of taxes and non-cooperation with the government in Pickering any way. But the weapon of civil-disobedience being a very dangerous weapon, it has to be employed with great care and caution. In Civil Disobedience, one always gets into direct conformation with the government. Therefore, people should be ready to bear the punishment resulting from disobedience of civil laws. Further, civil disobedience movement has to be kept as a movement free from violence and how to essay London, lawlessness. Hijrat is also a weapon of Satyagraha. It means voluntary exile from the place of normal residence to some other place in order to escape from oppression and injustice. The founder of Islam, Prophet Mohammad migrated from Mecca to Medina. Gandhiji held the view that voluntary exile may be resorted to when people cannot live in their homes with self-respect or when they cannot resist oppression non-violently or when they cannot defend themselves by synonym Pickering College, force.

Thus, Satyagraha, as the fight for article Heritage School, truth and fight against evil, could be practiced in several ways. 5. Relationship between Religion and Politics: Gandhian Philosophy advocates the view than religion and politics are not entirely separate things. The relationship between the two is like the relationship between body and soul. Gandhiji entered politics for the sake of religion. He spiritualised politics. He held that the people who say that there is no relationship between religion and politics do not know the meaning of College, religion. For him there could be no politics devoid of religion.

However, by religion Gandhiji did not means any particular religion. He always respected all the how to write a brief essay The Village religions and followed their values. He believed in all religions because these represented the same values. His God was truth, love, non-violence and synonym Pickering, selfless service of humanity and these constituted his religion. Taken in this way, politics must never loose sight of religion that is how to University religious (moral) values which are present in every religion. 6. Faith in the principle of Purity of Means and Ends: Gandhism firmly believes in the use of good means for the realisation of good ends. It firmly stands against the materialistic principle of end justifies means.

Gandhism is totally against the use of bad means for the attainment of a good end. Pickering? It supports the principle of moral ends through moral means. A good end can never be really secured through evil means. Good ends have to be achieved only by good means. Gandhism describes state as a 'Souless Machine.', The state represents violence in a concentrated and how to School, organised form. The individual has a soul, but the state is souless machine. It can never be weaned away from violence because its basis has been force. Gandhiji repudiated the state on historical, moral and philosophical basis. He argued that there was no illustration in history when the synonym Pickering College state had supported the case of the poor. State is based on force and its orders are enforced with coercive power.

So it has no moral basis. The state curbs the individuality of man and it creates hindrances in write essay London International the way of economic progress. However, Gandhiji did not favour a complete abolition of the State. He accepted the role of state as an agency for providing security to the people. Gandhiji considered state as a means and not an end. In the synonym Pickering College words of essay International, Gandhiji, The state is not an end in itself, but a means of enabling people to better their conditions in every department of synonym College, life.

Gandhiji wanted the state to article summary Chigwell School, be a Service State. State should work for critical College, making the life of man better. How To Write A Brief School? Further, the state is not infallible and omnipotent. Synonym Pickering College? People can oppose the unjust laws and policies of the how to write a mla University state. Gandhiji wanted to limit the functions of the Pickering College State.

Like individualists, Gandhiji regarded the article Chigwell State as a necessary evil. He wished to assign to critical College, it minimum functions. Like Thoreau, he believed that government is the best which governs the least. Self-government really means greater freedom from the control of the State. Undoubtedly, there are certain functions which cannot be performed without the state. However, a large number of functions can be performed without the a brief essay State. This can be done by the people solely through their own initiatives and mutual co-operation. Gandhiji did not look with favour the growing power of the State. Gandhiji's ideal was a stateless democratic society. This society was to be a federation of self-contained and self-regulated village communities.

It was to synonym College, work on the basis of peoples' voluntary and peaceful co-operation. Every village was to be a small republic, having a panchayat with full powers. Every village republic was to have the right to manage all its affairs. It was also to protect itself from foreign aggression through its own means. Such a society was to be highly civilized in which every individual was to be aware of its needs and necessity of article review apa American Heritage School, working with others on the basis of equal labour. Gandhiji named his ideal society as 'Ram Rajya'. Truth and non-violence were to be the basis of Ram Rajya. In the Ideal society people were to lead a happy and critical synonym Pickering College, peaceful life on the basis of moral and how to writing International, spiritual values. Gandhiji knew well that his ideal of stateless village based of College, self-government could not be realized in a short time.

He therefore supported democracy as the writing descriptive essay International College (ICMS) best form of government. However, the central point of his concept of democracy was Village Panchayat system. Panchayats were to play a special role in the Gandhian Society. The members of Panchayats were to be directly elected by the people. The right to vote was to be given only to synonym Pickering, those persons who were performing one or the other type of physical labour. Panchayats were to have sufficient powers to run the administration of villages. Above village panchayats there were to be district level panchayats whose members were to be elected indirectly by the members of the village panchayats. How To Writing Center? Each district panchayat was to manage the district administration. Above the district administration there was to critical Pickering, be the how to an essay Study provincial government whose members were to be elected by the district panchajyats.

Above the Pickering provincial governments, there was to be a central government. The members of the central parliament and the supreme executive were to be elected indirectly by all the provincial assemblies. The functions of the central government were to write essay London, be kept limited. Thus the critical College whole country was to be ruled by panchayats of the journal article summary School people. Gandhiji was in favour of a democratic state with its powers decentralised. He was of the Pickering College opinion that the greater the centralisation the lesser was the democracy in the state.

Centralisation leads to a misuse of power. Centralisation always acts as a big handicap in the way of moral growth. As such, the best principle for the organisation of government was full decentralisation of how to write a dbq essay London International Academy, powers. Gandhiji believed in the principle that every man should do some physical labour to earn his bread. Those who feed themselves without doing physical labour are parasites on society. Teachers, doctors, advocates, administrative officers and such other persons who do mental labour should also do some physical labour to earn bread. Gandhiji advocated that they should earn their bread by engaging themselves in wheel-spinning or some other handicraft.

They should do mental labour for the society free of any cost. Ideal labour is that with which one grows something out of land. Gandhiji was not against the institution of private property as such. But he opposed the use of property as a means for exploiting others. Pickering? He was of the view that every person must have a house to live in, proper food to eat and adequate clothes to cover his body.

However, Gandhiji did not want to prevent more hard-working and more talented people to earn more. He also did not want that rich people should be deprived of their property forcibly. He simply believed and advocated the view that the gap between the rich and the poor should be less. It can be bridged only if rich people may come forward to use their talent and wealth not for themselves but for the betterment of the society as trustees. This is his principle of writing an essay, 'Trusteeship'. Property-holders, whether they are landlords or capitalists should consider their property a social trust.

They should use it in the interest of the society. As trustees, they could have only reasonable rate of earnings because of their service and usefulness to the society. The rate of earning could be just only if the earners agreed to surrender their existing titles based on absolute ownership for a trusteeship. If, however, the landlords and the capitalists failed to critical synonym College, accept the new principle of trusteeship as the basis of ownership, the weapon of non-violent non-cooperation could be used against them and social control over property be established. Trusteeship system could work as a mean for transforming the present capitalist system into an egalitarian order. Gandhism is opposed to centralised economy Economic centralisation helps capitalism to write School, flourish. It leads to economic exploitation of man by man and nation by nation. Big industries need raw materials in large quantities. The craftsmen do not get supply of raw-materials at proper rates. Due to large scale production by synonym Pickering, machines, the demand for Academy, goods produced by craftsmen goes down and consequently they have to Pickering, face unemployment. The search for raw-materials gives birth to colonialism and imperialism.

For an over-populated country like India centralised production is unsuitable as it leads to unemployment. Gandhiji favoured complete economic decentralisation. Each village should be a self-sufficient economic unit. Gandhiji was a supporter of how to a mla, small and cottage industries. He gave high priority to Khadi industry. He emphasized that through this industry, one of the major needs of the people can be fulfilled. Gandhiji launched Swadeshi Movement to propogate the use of Khadi and other self-made things. Gandhiji was against mechanised farming, large-sale farming and large scale industrialisation. Pickering? He was in favour of personal intensive farming on article summary a small scale. He wanted to protect human and cattle power from the competition of machines. According to Gandhiji, crime was a social disease.

Mostly, it was a product of the present social order which was both unjust and inhuman in approach. As criminals were the product of social system, the society should try to reform and rehablitate them. Criminals should not be treated inhumanly with a spirit of synonym Pickering, revenge. They should get psychological treatment and given education for leading a better life. Journal Summary School? Jail officials should adopt sympathetic attitude towards criminals and help them to transform their lives. His motto was: Hate the sin and not the sinner.

Regarding legal justice, Gandhiji was of the view that justice should be cheap and quick. Judicial system should be decentralised. Critical Synonym? He was in favour of entrusting judicial powers to the panchayats. He supported the method of arbitration for settling disputes. Gandhiji did not find any antagonism between nationalism and internationalism. He was opposed to narrow, violent and aggressive nationalism. He was a firm supporter of world peace and world brother-hood.

He stood for positive and healthy adjustment between nationalism and internationalism. He held the view that people should be patriotic but at the same time, they should have good will towards the people of other countries. Gandhiji considered nationalism as precursor of internationalism. He was of the firm view that the spirit of true internationalism can be adopted only by those people who are true nationalists. Nationalism is the descriptive of Management (ICMS) first step towards internationalism.

Preserve Articles is home of critical, thousands of articles published and preserved by users like you. Here you can publish your research papers, essays, letters, stories, poetries, biographies, notes, reviews, advises and allied information with a single vision to liberate knowledge. Before preserving your articles on this site, please read the following pages: