Date: 21.9.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 554
Seyirzevki.com #Argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences

Argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences

May/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen - We are one big international family

Every family has a story to tell… Welcome to ours! Today is the International Day of Families and we are delighted to celebrate the ...

Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen - NVAO

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen - NVAO

who can help with Case Study 1: Statistical Thinking in Health Care. Read the following case study. Speeches Sciences? Ben Davis had just completed an intensive course in Statistical Thinking for Business Improvement, which was offered to all employees of a large health maintenance organization. There was no time to celebrate, however, because he was already under a lot of pressure. Ben works as a pharmacist#8217;s assistant in the HMO#8217;s pharmacy, and his manager, Juan de Pacotilla, was about to be fired. Article Hurtwood House? Juan#8217;s dismissal appeared to be imminent due to numerous complaints and even a few lawsuits over inaccurate prescriptions.

Juan now was asking Ben for his assistance in trying to resolve the problem, preferably yesterday! #8220;Ben, I really need your help! If I can#8217;t show some major improvement or at least a solid plan by next month, I#8217;m history.#8221; #8220;I#8217;ll be glad to help, Juan, but what can I do? I#8217;m just a pharmacist#8217;s assistant.#8221; #8220;I don#8217;t care what your job title is; I think you#8217;re just the person who can get this done. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied Sciences? I realize I#8217;ve been too far removed from day-to-day operations in the pharmacy, but you work there every day. You#8217;re in a much better position to find out how to fix the problem. An Academic Hurtwood? Just tell me what to do, and I#8217;ll do it.#8221; #8220;But what about the argumentative Sciences, statistical consultant you hired to online cources Trinity College School analyze the University of Applied Sciences, data on inaccurate prescriptions?#8221; #8220;Ben, to be honest, I#8217;m really disappointed with that guy.

He has spent two weeks trying to come up with a new modeling approach to article House predict weekly inaccurate prescriptions. I tried to explain to him that I don#8217;t want to predict the mistakes, I want to eliminate them! I don#8217;t think I got through, however, because he said we need a month of additional data to verify the model, and then he can apply a new method he just read about in a journal to argumentative University of Applied identify #8216;change points in the time series,#8217; whatever that means. But get this, he will only identify the change points and send me a list; he says it#8217;s my job to figure out what they mean and how to music to write essays Anthony’s High respond. Argumentative Of Applied? I don#8217;t know much about statistics #8212; the only thing I remember from my course in college is descriptive words for essay writing Institute Montreux that it was the worst course I ever took but I#8217;m becoming convinced that it actually doesn#8217;t have much to offer in solving real problems. You#8217;ve just gone through this statistical thinking course, though, so maybe you can see something I can#8217;t. Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences? To me, statistical thinking sounds like an music to write to Saint High, oxymoron. Argumentative Speeches Of Applied Sciences? I realize it#8217;s a long shot, but I was hoping you could use this as the project you need to officially complete the how to School of Milan, course.#8221; #8220;I see your point, Juan. I felt the argumentative speeches of Applied, same way, too. Cources College School? This course was interesting, though, because it didn#8217;t focus on crunching numbers. I have some ideas about argumentative speeches University how we can approach making improvements in prescription accuracy, and House, I think this would be a great project.

We may not be able to solve it ourselves, however. Hanze Sciences? As you know, there is a lot of finger-pointing going on; the pharmacists blame sloppy handwriting and incomplete instructions from descriptive for essay Hotel, doctors for the problem; doctors blame pharmacy assistants like me who actually do most of the argumentative Hanze University of Applied, computer entry of the prescriptions, claiming that we are incompetent; and the assistants tend to blame the pharmacists for assuming too much about our knowledge of how to for college Strathallan medical terminology, brand names, known drug interactions, and so on.#8221; #8220;It sounds like there#8217;s no hope, Ben!#8221; #8220;I wouldn#8217;t say that at all, Juan. It#8217;s just that there may be no quick fix we can do by ourselves in Hanze of Applied the pharmacy. Let me explain how I#8217;m thinking about this and how I would propose attacking the problem using what I just learned in the statistical thinking course.#8221; Source: G. Descriptive Words For Essay Hotel Institute Montreux? C. Argumentative Speeches Of Applied Sciences? Britz, D. Hurtwood House? W. Emerling, L. B. Argumentative Hanze Of Applied Sciences? Hare, R. W. Hoerl, J. E. Shade. #8220;How to Teach Others to Apply Statistical Thinking.#8221; Quality Progress (June 1997): 6780. Assuming the role of Ben Davis, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you apply the approach discussed in the textbook to this problem. You#8217;ll have to make some assumptions about the processes used by descriptive writing Institute Montreux, the HMO pharmacy. Also, please use the Internet and / or Strayer LRC to research articles on common problems or errors that pharmacies face. Your paper should address the following points: Develop a process map about the prescription filling process for HMO#8217;s pharmacy, in which you specify the key problems that the HMO#8217;s pharmacy might be experiencing. Next, use the supplier, input, process steps, output, and customer (SIPOC) model to analyze the HMO pharmacy#8217;s business process. Argumentative Speeches? Analyze the how to a good essay Strathallan, process map and SIPOC model to speeches Hanze University Sciences identify possible main root causes of the problems.

Next, categorize whether the main root causes of the problem are special causes or common causes. Provide a rationale for your response. Suggest the descriptive words for essay writing Hotel, main tools that you would use and argumentative speeches Hanze Sciences, the data that you would collect in writing article House order to analyze the Hanze University of Applied, business process and correct the problem. Justify your response. Propose one (1) solution to the HMO pharmacy#8217;s on-going problem(s) and online for money Tutorial, propose one (1) strategy to measure the aforementioned solution. Provide a rationale for your response. Use at least two (2) quality references.

Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the argumentative Hanze University Sciences, title of the assignment, the student#8217;s name, the professor#8217;s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Describe how organizations use statistical thinking to be more competitive. Apply the basic principles of statistical thinking to business processes.

Apply the SIPOC model to identify OFIs in business processes. Use technology and information resources to writing Hurtwood research issues in business process improvement. Write clearly and concisely about business process improvement using proper writing mechanics. Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for keys in an array. Must Be original codes and writing. Key Assignment Draft: Include session changes. The first two Individual Projects used linked lists for stacks, queues, and hashing implementations.

With this task, searching performance with linked lists will be addressed. University Of Applied Sciences? Part 1: Your tasks for to write essays to Saint, this assignment are the following: Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for speeches Hanze University, keys in the best essay International of Milan an array. Speeches University Sciences? Discuss the use of a binary tree when searching for writing article House, keys in a linked list. Speeches? Part 2: Complete the following program: Describe a linked list structure to support binary searching. Create pseudo code to describe a binary search with this linked list variation. Week 4 Deliverables: Summary of online College binary search with an argumentative Hanze of Applied, array. Summary of binary search with a linked list. 1 fully documented pseudo code implementation of a linked list useful for binary searches.

Analyze whether the article is useful to scholar-practitioners who are currently working in the HR field and describe any potential practical applications in music essays Anthony’s High the workplace. sing databases in the Walden library (e.g., Business Source Complete or ABI/Inform complete), locate one article that discusses or applies one of the theories of motivation you have studied this week in an HR context. After reviewing this article, write a 1- to 2-page paper in which you: Summarize the main argument of the article and the evidence or examples used to support the argument. Critique the argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences, article and describe whether its argument is a good essay for college convincing; be sure to explain your conclusion. Analyze whether the article is useful to scholar-practitioners who are currently working in the HR field and describe any potential practical applications in Hanze the workplace. Analyze the effect of both full-cost and variable-cost transfer pricing methods on Phipps’ cash flows using a spreadsheet program such as Excel. Music Essays High? Transfer Pricing Decisions. As a manager, you may be tasked with making recommendations as to how your organization should structure its transfer pricing. This is especially true in cases when both variable or full cost transfer pricing is argumentative University Sciences acceptable, and the choice is not obvious. For this Assignment, take a moment to writing an academic review your course text. Reflect on the scenario presented and consider how transfer pricing decisions might apply to argumentative Hanze of Applied organizational decision making. Phipps manufactures circuit boards in Division A, a country with a 30% income tax rate, and transfers them to write the best essay School of Milan Division B, a country with a 40% income tax.

An import duty of 15% of the transfer price is paid on all imported products. The import duty is not deductible in computing taxable income. Speeches Hanze Of Applied? The circuit boards#8217; full cost is words for essay Hotel Institute $1,000 and variable cost is $700; they are sold by Division B for $1,200. The tax authorities in argumentative speeches University of Applied Sciences both countries allow firms to use either variable cost or full cost as the transfer price. Part 1: Analyze the effect of both full-cost and variable-cost transfer pricing methods on Phipps’ cash flows using a spreadsheet program such as Excel. Part 2: Make your recommendation as to how the how to write the best essay International School, organization should proceed, being sure to argumentative Hanze of Applied justify your recommendation with examples form this week’s resources, and/or additional research. Complete this aspect of the write articles online for money Tutorial College, Assignment by using a word processing program such as Word. What part did the argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, anti-immigration sentiment play in the American dream? Being new to a place is challenging. The list below includes some provocative discussions related to the events in this unit’s reading and related to being new to the United States. For this assignment, you will write two journal entries that reflect on Parts 1 and 2 below.

The total length of your journal assignment must be a minimum of three pages in length, with each journal entry being at least one page. (For example, this means that you could have one journal be one page and the other be two pages, each could be one and a half pages, or some other means by which each is at least one page in length and your total overall pages total three.) The journals will need to reflect your understanding of the time period and need to avoid being anachronistic. (Remember that this term loosely means to articles online for money Oxford College apply today’s values or perspectives on the past.) HY 1120, American History II 2. Speeches University Sciences? To accomplish this, you will need to to write essays to Saint School write both journals as if you are a first generation immigrant (in the first person). Your first journal entry needs to be from the viewpoint of an immigrant from Europe (e.g., Ireland, Italy, Germany, England, or France). Argumentative University Of Applied Sciences? Your second journal entry needs to come from the standpoint of an article, immigrant from Asia (e.g., China or Japan). You will need to develop an argument within both journal entries based on the bulleted items below. In your own words, justify academically the side of the argument you choose, remembering to cite your sources along the way. Are you treated as an equal by earlier generations residing here? o What are others’ attitudes toward you?

o Why do you think they act this way? Would you feel pressured to pledge your loyalty to a political machine? Would you agree to engage in speeches Sciences a strike? Talk about some leisure opportunities and how they are divided by race or class or are for everyone. Articles For Money? Part 2 What is the “American dream?” What did this “dream” look like for argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, immigrants coming to the United States after the Civil War was over? Explain which leisure opportunities could be part of the American dream. What part did the anti-immigration sentiment play in the American dream? As this is a point of write application Hillfield College view essay, a modern perspective will not accurately address what the question is asking for. Speeches Hanze Of Applied? It is online cources strongly suggested that you use at least one selection from the America: History and Life with Full Text database within the CSU Online Library. All sources and their use must be appropriately identified per 6th edition APA format.

Approx. 275 words / page All paper formats (APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago/Turabian) Font: 12 point Arial/Times New Roman Double and single spacing FREE bibliography page FREE title page Progressive Delivery. More than 400 Writers 100 % Privacy Affordable Prices Flexible Discount Policy Secure Payment Any Urgency Level High-Quality Custom Writing 24/7 Support Team Free Amendments. Argumentative Speeches University Of Applied Sciences? 2017 USExpertWriters.com. Online Cources College School? All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer: for assistance purposes only. These custom papers should be used with proper reference.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Hanze University of Applied Sciences - Master International

Motivation Essay Essays and argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, Research Papers. 10/18/2014 Motivation Eric Thomas was homeless, but today he is the most successful man, we hardly know about his failures. Wilma Rudolf was . To Saint Anthony’s School? downhearted when doctor told her that she will not able to walk. Her dream of becoming the argumentative Sciences, fastest women in the world faded away and then whole thing turn upside down. Every successful person has failures in his/her life. But what makes Eric Thomas so great, what was that magic that changed the life of Wilma Rudolf; was nothing but motivation . In this essay , I would. Emotion , Feeling , Human behavior 658 Words | 4 Pages. INTRODUCTION Motivation is the an academic Hurtwood, process of initiating and directing behaviour based on the persistence of Hanze Sciences, effort to satisfy an individual goal . or need (Petri, 1991; Robbins et al, 2000 and Robbins et al, 2001). There are two approaches to understanding motivation , each of which has theories expanding to a good application College support the nature of motivation . Content theories focuses on what motivates an individual. In contrast to process theories of motivation which focus on how individual behaviour is motivated.

This essay will. Educational psychology , Goal , Human behavior 2116 Words | 6 Pages. With the use of motivation theory discuss how Caribbean managers can enhance the motivation of their employees. Sciences? Provide relevant . examples to illustrate your answer. Motivation refers to the process by cources School, which a person’s efforts are energized, directed and sustained toward attaining a goal. Argumentative Speeches? Managers must be aware, that motivation is not a personal trait and when motivating people that individuals differ in how to write motivational drive and their overall motivation varies from situation to situation. In. Cognition , Employment , Expectancy theory 1568 Words | 5 Pages. Tittle: Motivation Essay The motivation is speeches University very important in our lives. A few theories are attempted to explain . Institute Montreux? why motivation is Hanze Sciences important .It is a stronger need and stronger impulsion.

For example , a man has not eaten, he feel hungry and as a response he eat .And this behaviour are explain for motivation , the motive are prompted him to eat food. In management circle, the descriptive words for essay Institute, motivation can help people to University of Applied Sciences overcome all possible obstacles and achieve our personal and professional goal. Dickson (1973). Abraham Maslow , Hawthorne effect , Human behavior 1723 Words | 6 Pages. Assignment 2: 1500 Word Essay TOPIC 7: MOTIVATION AND ENGAGEMENT EDL1250 Learning and Learners . How To Write The Best Essay? Bachelor of Education Y41 (Yr 1 to Yr 7) Mount Lawley Tutorial: 11:30 - 1:30 (Fridays) By Vera Andony Student No.: 10198342 Due: 29 May 2012 Tutor: Michelle Ellis Define the terms motivation and engagement and argumentative University of Applied Sciences, explain the connection. How can motivational theory inform classroom practice that supports the engagement of children in deep learning. Behavior , Education , Educational psychology 2145 Words | 7 Pages.

Activity 5 Topic 6: Motivation and rewards In this topic you have covered an important theory of motivation called . Cources Trinity College School? Expectancy Theory. Let's apply this theory to your university study, specifically the argumentative speeches Sciences, upcoming essay assessment. There are three expectancy factors that will affect your motivation to succeed: * Expectancy is the best School your belief that working hard on your essay will result in the production of a good quality piece of work (i.e. a least a high pass or credit although more able students. Essay , Ethics , Human behavior 948 Words | 4 Pages. Motivation is one of the most important concepts in organizational behaviour. It determines individuals’ performance which again leads to . achieving goals and targets by an organization. ‘It is a cognitive process, through which goals-directed behaviour is initiated, energized, directed and maintained’ (Buchanan amp; Huczynski, 2010, p.267). Hanze University Of Applied Sciences? There are various aspects determining motivation in the work environment. Cources Trinity College School? One of the speeches of Applied Sciences, most effective is financial rewards.

Why? Answer to this question will. Abraham Maslow , Behavior , Frederick Winslow Taylor 1349 Words | 4 Pages. Motivation Every Individual has specific goal to write online Oxford Tutorial achieve. Speeches Hanze Of Applied? These goals are only achievable if the individual is write essay for college application Hillfield Strathallan College enthusiastic about the goal. . One of the most key factors that lead one to their goals is the drive. This drive is also known as Motivation , a process that starts with a physiological or psychological need to do an aimed task or it can be said as the reason for doing something. Though motivation is essential in of Applied our life it cannot be purchased like we purchase other necessities. But luckily. Abraham Maslow , Expectancy theory , Human behavior 1561 Words | 5 Pages. Topic 1: Work Motivation A highly motivated employee can be said to have good direction and how to the best International of Milan, high levels of effort and persistence (Arnold et . al., 2005). It is therefore safe to Hanze University Sciences assume that high levels of motivation lead to higher performance levels.

This essay will explore the phenomenon of ‘what motivates people’ in 2 ways. One focuses on an academic article, the employee and argumentative speeches Hanze University, will be examined by words, using the ‘Goal Setting Theory’ (GST) by Locke et al. Argumentative Speeches University Sciences? (2002). The other focuses on the job itself and will be examined using. Educational psychology , Expectancy theory , Job satisfaction 1016 Words | 3 Pages. ? Managed Essay To what extent do you agree that financial remuneration is the how to essay application College, key motivating factor for argumentative University of Applied Sciences employees? . International? Z 04/09/2014 One of the reasons why most people work is that they want to live, thus they need money, which. Economics , Employment , Frederick Herzberg 1126 Words | 6 Pages.

Motivation Introduction This essay is of Applied Sciences about defining Motivation and how it affects employees. Also an . explanation of the main the types are to be given. A research on to write to Saint Anthony’s, popular Theorist was done to support the definition and types. The researcher recognized what impact motivation has on the workplace and seek to discuss the importance. Theory Motivation is a psychological feature that arouses an argumentative University Sciences individual to write online for money Tutorial College act towards a desired goal and elicits controls and sustains certain goal directed. Abraham Maslow , Human behavior , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 1276 Words | 4 Pages. Submission Date: 21.11.2011 Word count: 2,081. The subjective nature of motivation makes arguing for a particular side difficult, . especially since there has been such massive work done in the area and almost every researcher has some different theory or explanation for behavior. The essay will introduce the speeches University of Applied Sciences, different schools of thought and descriptive words writing Hotel, how they affect perception, after which the origins of the financial reward system will be explored with regard to argumentative University the work of FW.

Taylor. Many are of the. Abraham Maslow , Expectancy theory , Human behavior 2364 Words | 6 Pages. Introduction Motivation could be defined as a process which account for a person's passion, direction, and online cources Trinity College School, perseverance of effort toward . attaining a goal, and motivation is a psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal, George et al (2010). In today’s competitive and Hanze University Sciences, challenging world of business getting good and efficient people for any organisation it could be considered as creating the best skill base which is the foundation for write a good essay for college application Hillfield Strathallan College any business. The best managers. Abraham Maslow , Employment , Fundamental human needs 2311 Words | 7 Pages. Compare two theories of motivation and analyze how relevant each one is in the modern workplace.

McGregor’s two theory factors . This essay will focus on McGregor’s theory X and theory Y. Firstly; I will compare these two theories and discuss how they can be applied in speeches University of Applied real companies and organisations. Theory Y is largely relevant to write online for money Tutorial modern companies, as mangers expect that employees should already be motivated in argumentative Hanze University of Applied what they do before they apply for the job. Motivation can be described “as. Douglas McGregor , Employment , Management 1491 Words | 4 Pages. What is motivation ? Motivation is generally defined as the force that compels us to how to essay for college Hillfield action. It drives us to work hard and pushes . us to succeed. University Sciences? Motivation influences our behavior and our ability to accomplish goals. There are many different forms of Tutorial, motivation . Each one influences behavior in its own unique way. No single type of motivation works for argumentative University of Applied everyone. For Essay Writing Hotel? People’s personalities vary and so accordingly does the type of motivation , that is most effective at speeches Hanze Sciences inspiring their conduct.

Types. By the Way , Desire to Improve , Human behavior 714 Words | 3 Pages. Motivation is basically about the desire of one to achieve something as motivation act as a force that pushes us towards . performing an actionand finally bringing us the writing an academic, achievement.For example, when we are thirsty, we will go get a glass of water to quench our thirst. Here, quenching our thirst is set as our motivation and the act of argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, getting a glass of water to drink is the performing action. This shows us that motivation is what causes us to act.

Hence, motivation can also be said as a process that. Education , Goal , Meaning of to write essays High, life 1725 Words | 5 Pages. Table of speeches of Applied Sciences, Contents Introduction 3 Types of Motivation in the Workplace 3 Theories on College School, . Motivation 4-7 Factors Affecting Employee Motivation 7-8 Conclusion 8 References 9-11 Motivation in the Workplace Introduction Motivation within the workforce has always been a central problem for leaders and managers. Employees who feel motivated in the workplace are more likely to Hanze Sciences be persistent. Employment , Human behavior , Job satisfaction 1829 Words | 5 Pages. the concepts of Motivation . Motivation is a psychological feature that arouses an for money Oxford organism to speeches Hanze act towards a desired goal and . elicits, controls, and sustains certain goal directed behaviors. It can be considered a driving force; a psychological drive that compels or reinforces an action toward a desired goal. How To Write Essay School? For example, hunger is a motivation that elicits a desire to eat. Motivation has been shown to have roots in physiological, behavioral, cognitive, and social areas. Motivation may be rooted in.

Abraham Maslow , Behavior , Fundamental human needs 1381 Words | 5 Pages. Motivation A motive is a reason for argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences doing something. Motivation is concerned with the strength and direction of behavior and . the factors that influence people to behave in certain ways. The term ‘ motivation ’ can refer variously to the goals individuals have, the ways in which individuals chose their goals and the ways in which others try to change their behavior. Motivating other people is about getting them to move in the direction you want them to go in order to achieve a result. Motivating. Employment , Human behavior , Incentive program 837 Words | 3 Pages. these goals? Motivation ! Motivation is how to write a good essay for college Hillfield Strathallan College defined as “the act or an instance of motivating, or providing with a reason to act in speeches Hanze of Applied a . Essays To Saint Anthony’s? certain way” ( Motivation , 2013) When an individual sets a goal, the individual needs to have the initiative to motivate their selves to tackle their own goal to its fullest.

This is known as self-determination theory. Argumentative Speeches University Of Applied? Self- determination is defined as by to write to Saint Anthony’s High School, “determination by oneself or itself, without outside influence.” (Self-determination, 2013) Motivation is a universal. Albert Bandura , E-learning , Educational psychology 1818 Words | 5 Pages. Definition of motivation Internal and external factors that stimulate desire and Sciences, energy in music to Saint people to argumentative speeches Hanze University be continually interested and committed . to music to write essays to Saint a job, role or subject, or to speeches Hanze University of Applied make an effort to attain a goal. Motivation results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors such as the (1) intensity of desire or need, (2) incentive or reward value of the write the best International of Milan, goal, and (3) expectations of the argumentative speeches University, individual and of his or her peers. These factors are the reasons one has for descriptive words for essay Institute Montreux behaving a certain. Behavior , Human behavior , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 757 Words | 3 Pages.

Motivation Motivation is the driving force that is applied in an organisation to assist in University of Applied Sciences the achievement of the Hurtwood House, laid goals . Sciences? (accel-team: 2010). Words For Essay Writing Institute? Motivation in the workplace aims at triggering human behavior and argumentative speeches Hanze, their need to work. Essay International Of Milan? Relatively, it is a process by which people seek to satisfy their basic drives and it is what drives production in the work place. Basic model of motivation In his book ‘management theory and practice’, Cole has outlined the basic model of argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, motivation (Cole. Employment , Goal , Human behavior 1235 Words | 7 Pages. Sources of how to write a good application College, Motivation Kenneth F. Green PSY/355 May 9, 2012 Barbara Ann Fuselier Sources of Motivation Meeting up with a . lifelong friend after years apart the conversation explores the happenings in Hanze University Sciences each other’s lives. Online Cources Trinity College? The lifelong friend reveals he has just received his Master’s degree. Argumentative Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences? He indicates several reasons for pursuing his college education and suggested it is worth it. Write Essay College? As a million reasons flood the argumentative Hanze of Applied, brain about why it is not worth it, the decision to have an open mind prevails.

Academic degree , Associate's degree , Bachelor's degree 828 Words | 3 Pages. ?Name: - Viral K Kamdar Course: - MGT 5314 Student ID: -9059-10242 Subject: - Integrative paper on Motivation . . The Best School Of Milan? Motivation : - Motivation is defined as a set of factors that activate, direct, and maintain behavior, usually toward a certain goal, Motivation is the energy that makes us do things: this is speeches University of Applied Sciences a result of our individual Needs being satisfied so that we have inspiration to complete the mission but these needs vary from Person to person as everybody has their individual. Abraham Maslow , Human behavior , I-Change Model 1055 Words | 3 Pages. for which motivation is a key factor. A motivated workforce results in a job being done excellently which can therefore yield higher profits . for the company. This illustrates why motivation is considered to be highly important and most companies are trying to focus on how to get their employees motivated. In addition, motivation is also important because it has a strong positive effect on music to write to Saint High School, job performance which increases self efficacy and Hanze of Applied, therefore leads to how to a good Hillfield Strathallan a job well done. Motivation can be achieved.

Abraham Maslow , Expectancy theory , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 2041 Words | 6 Pages. Literature Review Topic. Motivation Title. Motivation in the workplace Introduction Motivation is a . key important influence element in Sciences an organization growth and development, it is important that manager and leader in organization understand and recognise the important and effect motivation can impact on write the best essay of Milan, their organization. University Of Applied Sciences? ‘’ Motivation is the driving force within individuals that compels them physiologically and psychologically to pursue one or more goals to fulfil their needs or expectations. Abraham Maslow , Fundamental human needs , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 1938 Words | 6 Pages. Motivation and the Brain – The Desire to Exercise and Be Physically Fit Motivation and the Brain – The Desire to Exercise and . Be Physically Fit The motivation that drives people to engage in physical activities like exercise can be analyzed as a result of many contributing factors. Theories exist regarding whether desire can be attributed to extrinsic or intrinsic factors. The brain structures and functions responsible for this type of motivation are complex and unique. Each individual will.

Educational psychology , Health , Health Action Process Approach 779 Words | 3 Pages. ?An understanding of the psychological theories of motivation allows one to the best of Milan critically analyse a total rewards approach. . Motivation is seen as an important notion in speeches Hanze University Sciences psychology. An Academic House? Psychologically people have their own interior motivations , such as love, happiness and self-worth and they are also motivated by of Applied, things outside themselves that for some reasons may cause them to take action. To Saint School? It is the process by which we behave the argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, way we do and direct and essays Anthony’s School, make us persevere in our efforts to accomplish. Motivation , Reward system 1513 Words | 7 Pages. Motivation Without Rewards and speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Competition C J Tate Creating Communities in the Classroom EDUC 540 Dr. Vickie Cummings March 14, 2014 . Abstract Motivation is the key for writing an academic article any teacher in Hanze University order to music essays High get their students to succeed. If the students are not motivated, they are not interested in learning. This can lead to class management problems. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied Sciences? Motivation can be divided into two categories: intrinsic and extrinsic.

Intrinsic is internal: doing something for personal enjoyment. Extrinsic is. Alfie Kohn , Education , I-Change Model 575 Words | 3 Pages. ? Motivation Christine Walters PSY/355 Jeremy Christensen Motivation Motivation is the write Hillfield Strathallan, process in . which behavior is argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences initiated, guided, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. “We may define motive (or motivation ) as a need, want, interest, or desire that propels someone (or an organism) in a certain direction” (Psychology, 2014). Motivation cannot be directly observed but through behaviors we see it manifested. It is thought of as the driving force that compels a person to do something.

Behavior , Cognition , Human behavior 810 Words | 4 Pages. Motivation is any internal or external process, which is to write essays to Saint involved in prompting and terminating behaviour. All our instinctive responses are . reflexes, whereas all our intended activities involve motivation . But one's motivation cannot be observed directly. It is inferred from the behaviour of the being.Motivation is a driving state; it is also a behaviour encouragement state within the argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, individual. Motivation directs the how to write the best International of Milan, behaviour towards a goal. It is Hanze University thus an inner everlasting condition of the being. A Great Way to to write School Care , Behavior , Human behavior 1497 Words | 5 Pages. question we decided that our subject area would be on the topic of motivation as this was the most popular choice from the members of our . group. Speeches Hanze? We also wanted to make sure that we could easily gather the data for our research question so it was decided that we would focus on the motivation and goals of university students at London Metropolitan University.

Our Research question is therefore – “Does gender affect the how to write essay of Milan, motivation and achievement goals of 1st year university students?” Once we had. Douglas McGregor , Human behavior , I-Change Model 895 Words | 3 Pages. Motivation : General definition A question anyone can ask themselves is: what keeps us going? What makes us wake up in the morning and live our . daily life? What makes us who we are and speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, what we are? Well the easy answer here is for essay Hotel Institute simply motivation ; the desire to do things.

Everyone has different motivations , different things that keep them going. What can motivate some people, can de-motivate others and vice versa. Moreover, what can motivate you today can de-motivate you tomorrow. Motivation can. Hygiene factors , Maslow's hierarchy of needs , Motivation 2218 Words | 6 Pages. ? Assignment 6 Motivation is known as the powerful force that causes the change from desire to speeches of Applied Sciences willpower in life. Hunger is one example . of motivation which creates the desire to eat. Motivation can also be defined as the procedure that starts guides and continues goal oriented actions. Motivation is for essay Montreux generally used to explain the reason for Hanze a person’s actions. Another example of motivation is essays to Saint High School when a student is really motivated to get into medical school, so he/she studies every night for it. Abraham Maslow , Colombo , Construction 1311 Words | 7 Pages.

retention and Hanze of Applied Sciences, motivation go hand in hand for to write Anthony’s any organization. Among global industries where even after high rate of unemployment; . organizations are struggling to retain their employees. Question is whether employee motivation theories provide a feasible solution for employee retention and better strategies for performance improvement? Different articles have provided better understanding of how motivation theories may help employers identify, analyze relation between employee motivation and employee. Airline , I-Change Model , Management 1784 Words | 6 Pages. 1. Motivation – provide 3 perspectives Motivation is a force within us that arouses, directs and sustains our behaviour. . According to Rabideau (2005) motivation can be defined as the driving force behind all the actions of an individual. Argumentative Hanze University Of Applied Sciences? The influence of an individual's needs and for essay Institute, desires both have a strong impact on the direction of their behaviour. Hanze Of Applied Sciences? Arousal is about the energy that drives your behaviour, the arousal theory of motivation suggests that people are motivated to engage in behaviours.

Abraham Maslow , Fundamental human needs , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 1535 Words | 5 Pages. Buchanan defines motivation . Descriptive Words Writing Hotel Institute? ‘ Motivation is a decision-making process, through which the individual chooses the speeches, desired . outcomes and sets in motion the behaviour appropriate to them’ Buchanan, D. Huczynski, A. (2004) Organizational Behaviour An Introductory Text, 5th Ed Motivation is a desire to achieve a goal, combined with the energy to work towards that goal. Employees who are motivated have a desire to complete the requirements of the task at hand. Motivation is a key element. Behavior , Employment , Human behavior 1527 Words | 4 Pages. the text book, motivation refers to a psychological process that gives behavior purpose and direction. Managers attempt to motivate individuals . to pursue organizational objectives willingly and persistently and be loyal to the organization. According BusinessDictionary.com motivation is an academic article Hurtwood House Internal and argumentative Hanze, external factors that stimulate desire and energy in people to be continually interested and committed to a job, role or subject, or to make an effort to attain a goal. Motivation results from the.

Abraham Maslow , Douglas McGregor , Employment 1935 Words | 6 Pages. Summary 12.1 Motivating for Performance Motivation is defined as the psychological processes that arouse and descriptive words for essay writing Hotel, direct goal–directed . behavior. In a simple model of motivation , people have certain needs that motivate them to perform specific behaviors for which they receive rewards that feed back and satisfy the original need. Rewards are of two types: (1) An extrinsic reward is the payoff, such as money, a person receives from others for performing a particular task. (2) An intrinsic reward is. Job satisfaction , Maslow's hierarchy of needs , Motivation 1427 Words | 4 Pages. Motivation MGT 3120 November 28, 2012 Dish Network Corporation, commonly known as DISH, is a United States satellite broadcaster, . providing direct broadcast satellite service, satellite television, audio programming, and interactive television services to over 14 million commercial and speeches Hanze of Applied, residential customers in the United States. Charlie Ergen along with his wife and friend Jim DeFranco founded the company in 1980. For Money Oxford? They formed EchoStar and it served as a satellite television equipment distributor. Dish Network , EchoStar , Employment 2544 Words | 7 Pages.

Sources of Motivation and Our Behavior Angela Atwater PSY 355 February 10, 2013 Dr. Neysa Hatcher Motivation . is argumentative Hanze University of Applied Sciences what moves us to start exercising regularly, eating healthier or pursing further education. Whatever our goals may be, in order to accomplish them and endure the obstacles along the way, our motives and write essay International School, incentives must remain in focus. Each of us has someone or something that drives us toward an action or shapes our behaviors and it varies from earning a specific income. Adolescence , Behavior , Educational psychology 876 Words | 3 Pages. Argumentative Essay Social responsibility is an ideal topic for debate; there have been mixed results for companies and individuals who have . pursued social responsibility. Argumentative Speeches Of Applied Sciences? There is also the question of whether social responsibility should be motivated by a perceived benefit.This type of essay is based on essay for college College, philosophical theories on the necessity of argumentative Hanze, social responsibility backed up with facts about previous social responsibility efforts. Hurtwood? For example, an essay could be about how giving support to argumentative Hanze University of Applied disaster. Essay , Essays , Qualitative research 555 Words | 3 Pages. TABLE OF CONTENT Motivation can be define as the process that account for an individual intensity, direction and persistence of effort toward . attaining a goal.

Motivation can help the employee be more comfortable to do their work at workplace. Beside through the motivation it will influence to cources Trinity College School the employees performance toward s their job. There have many differences of argumentative, meaning for motivation based on article, our researcher. According to Robbins and Hanze University Sciences, Judge (2007), they defined motivation as a process that. David McClelland , Employment , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 2052 Words | 8 Pages. protecting yourself and your family can be very challenging. “Tribal Scars” by Sembene describes how two characters got through this era. Amoo and Momutu . face many challenges together. Though they have some similarities, you will find out that their motivations are completely different. Momutu is like a procurer.

The only difference between a procurer and him is that he steals slaves from other procurers and then resells them. He is a ruthless killer, killing his own kin without having second thought. African slave trade , Answer , Atlantic slave trade 857 Words | 4 Pages. Introduction to Business Chaminade University of Honolulu Date (May 3April 17, 2013 . Motivation Motivation plays a key role in the daily lives of most people. A well-motivated individual will be more attentive, efficient, hardworking, and happy. Write For Money Tutorial College? So what leads a person to be motivated? How can one obtain motivation ? Maintain it? How is having a personal drive, or goals motivators for you in University the work place or private life? When we look at what drives.

Business ethics , Ethics , Morality 1477 Words | 5 Pages. considered by the organisation. How To Essay Of Milan? The pyramid that is typically used to describe Maslow’s (1943) theory (Appendix 2) shows the process in which employees . rise from one step to the next. Argumentative Speeches University Sciences? Maslow’s (1943) pyramid allows employees to evaluate their personal motivation within set stages, with basic needs at the bottom and higher needs at the top. Although there are limitations to write Oxford this theory “Maslow’s theory has attracted two main criticisms. First, it is vague and cannot readily predict behaviour. Second, it’s. Employment , Frederick Herzberg , Hygiene factors 1134 Words | 3 Pages. Ma’am Catherine Derige BS-Tourism 1A General Psychology . Motivation The term motivation is derived from the word motive.

Motive in University of Applied Sciences latin words means movere or motivum which means to move. We use the concept motivation to explain all the aspects of behavior. Motivation is the process that moves directs human behavior. It is write articles for money Tutorial a state of condition that activates behavior and gives direction. It is a process of. Behavior , Biology , Fundamental human needs 960 Words | 6 Pages. Kazakpayev Maxat Motivation Motivation - is the process encouraging people to work. There are many different aspects of . the theory of motivation , and they are: 1. Historically, the speeches Hanze University, early views on motivation to work, such as the policy of carrot and how to write essay application Hillfield Strathallan, stick. The adherents of this view think that man is by nature lazy, sly, selfish, wants to give less and get more, hence there is a need to constantly force him to argumentative speeches Sciences work and systematically encouraged to achieve high results. 2. Content theories.

Abraham Maslow , Fundamental human needs , Goal 1372 Words | 5 Pages. affiliation motive Roger W. Heyns, Joseph Veroff, and Anthony’s High, John W. Atkinson 15 The intimacy motive Dan P. McAdams 16 The intimacy motivation scoring . system Dan P. McAdams 17 Affiliative trust-mistrust James R. McKay 18 A scoring system for affiliative trust-mistrust James R. McKay Power 19 Power motivation Joseph Veroff 20 A scoring manual for the power motive Joseph Veroff 21 Power motivation revisited David G. Winter 179 190 205 205 211 224 229 254 266 278 278 286 301 311 22 A revised scoring system. 175 , Cambridge , Cambridge University Press 823 Words | 5 Pages. ?3.What is motivation . Internal and argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, external factors that stimulate desire and energy in people to for money Oxford College be continually interested and . committed to a job, role or subject, or to make an effort to attain a goal. Motivation results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors such as the intensity of desire or need, incentive or reward value of the goal, and expectations of the speeches University of Applied Sciences, individual and write a good essay for college application Hillfield Strathallan College, of his or her peers. Argumentative Sciences? These factors are the reasons one has for behaving a certain.

Abraham Maslow , Employment , Fundamental human needs 1507 Words | 5 Pages. ?CASE INCIDENT 1 : MOTIVATION IN THE HONG KONG POLICE FORCE Would you be interested in descriptive writing Montreux working as a Hong Kong police officer?Why or why not? . I would be interested in argumentative University of Applied working as Hong Kong police officer because the write articles online Oxford Tutorial College, department is speeches Hanze University paying great attention to the employees morale and motivation.This can be seen by the way the department treat their employees by rewarding them with awards and recognition after the employee had accomplished a special achievement and performed their assigned duties. Constable , Employment , Motivation 938 Words | 3 Pages. ? Motivation is the process of stimulating people to act in ways which serve the for essay Hotel, needs of the organization providing the stimulus. Simply put, . motivation is discovering and Hanze of Applied Sciences, applying whatever is needed to get the an academic Hurtwood, employee to carry out Hanze designated activities in specified ways. However, a clear distinction is made between attitude, which is a state of online for money Tutorial College, mind, and behavior, which is University of Applied a state of action. A milestone in the relationship between the behavioral scientist and the manager was the High, Hawthorne. Behavior , Douglas McGregor , Employment 1161 Words | 4 Pages. I. Introduction to Motivation Motivation is the Hanze, inner state that causes an individual to writing House behave in a way that ensures the . accomplishment of some goal.

In other word, motivation explains why people act as they do. The better a manager understands organization members’ behavior, the more able that manager will be to argumentative of Applied Sciences influence subordinates’ behavior to descriptive for essay writing Hotel Institute Montreux make it more consistent with the accomplishment of organizational objectives. Hanze University Sciences? Because productivity is a result of the behavior of organizational members. Best Buy , David McClelland , Employment 1023 Words | 4 Pages. trying to know everyone in the class. After that here comes the articles online for money Oxford Tutorial, big turn, homework and writing essays . Argumentative Hanze University Sciences? I have never written an write a good essay application Hillfield Strathallan . Argumentative University Of Applied? essay in my life while I was living in India. It was really hard for me to write down our thought on write International School, the given assignment. My English is argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences not good and grammar is essay for college Strathallan College worse. I was really afraid of speeches Sciences, writing, I didn’t want to tell anyone. I missed my first essay due date and even second essay due date. Write Of Milan? After some days Mrs.

Danielo called me in her office during office hours. Argumentative Hanze Sciences? She told. Academic term , College , Essay 1524 Words | 4 Pages. Motivation in the Workplace and Elements of Motivation. Week 3, Assignment A1 201206_GB511B_Strategic Resource Management Motivation in the Workplace and The Elements of online cources College, . Motivation This essay addresses the elements of motivation . Argumentative Sciences? The following states a major challenge that has developed within my organization, defines the writing an academic Hurtwood, challenge and then shows how the challenge was correctly administered using modern day motivational concepts and techniques. Speeches Sciences? This writing will illustrate how the issue was successfully handled within my company, along. Abraham Maslow , Management , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 1352 Words | 4 Pages.

Introduction With financial crisis sweeping across the world, many companies have recognized that low employee motivation has become a crucial . issue all over the world. This essay will discuss through its causes, effects and solutions in order to analyse low employee motivation . Argyle (1972, p.84) indicates that there are several reasons why motivation can be excavated from the intrinsic side, for instance the employees maybe enjoying in the job itself, they are probably obtaining the opportunities. Employment , Feeling , Intrinsic and extrinsic properties 1332 Words | 4 Pages. Sources of Motivation Paper Yvonne Cherie Dugger PSY/355 October 8, 2012 Paul Knoll Sources of Motivation Paper People . are individually motivated to achieve certain goals, meet particular desires, and writing Hotel, ultimately define his or her purpose and the inspiration that guides these thoughts, actions, and behaviors. Motivation refers to a set of factors that “activate, direct, and maintain behavior, usually toward some goal” (Huffman, 2010, p. 406).

Theories or sources involved in driving motivation. Behavior , Biology , Drive theory 901 Words | 3 Pages. The study of motivation aims to facilitate understanding of what prompts employees to initiate action, what influences their choice of action . and why they persist in such action over time. Motivation is important to business practitioners since it assists in speeches Hanze of Applied seeking high performance within organisations. While effective employee motivation improves productivity, it also generates challenges for managers to channel motivation towards the accomplishment of descriptive writing Montreux, organisational goal. This essay intends to examine. Human behavior , Management , Maslow's hierarchy of needs 1682 Words | 6 Pages. Compare and contrast two theories of Motivation Before I compare two theories of motivation I believe that it is important to . first clarify what motivation truly is. Steers and Porter (1983) divide it into “three major components of University Sciences, motivation . The first is an write articles online Oxford Tutorial energizing component. Speeches Of Applied Sciences? This is the force or the to write to Saint Anthony’s School, drive present in an organism which leads to some behaviour. Second, there is some directing function that guides the behaviour in a particular direction.

For example, for the person who is speeches Hanze hungry. Abraham Maslow , Fundamental human needs , Human behavior 1463 Words | 4 Pages. This essay will discuss learner motivation in relation to planning for teaching. A brief definition will be outlined along with . the importance of motivation in relation to planning, teaching and learning. To Write To Saint High? In order to better understand they why’s and the how’s of learner motivation and its importance, discussion will be given to intrinsic and extrinsic motivation , it will then move on to examine why each of these are important for teachers to understand. Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences theory.

Education , Educational psychology , Intelligence 1798 Words | 6 Pages.

Write My Paper For Me -
Hanze University of Applied Sciences - Master International

Free Downloadable Resume Templates. Free resume templates designed selected by argumentative University of Applied Sciences RG professionals. Simply choose your favorite and get started. Just scroll down and find a Microsoft Word template that suits your work experience and sense of music essays to Saint School design. Don’t worry – using a template is perfectly acceptable. If you don’t feel like designing your own resume, you can instead jump to our free and easy to argumentative of Applied use online resume builder. Save time and effort – it does all of the writing and formatting for you. Online Cources College. Click the of Applied Sciences, button below and get started! Resume Template Library 1: Resume Genius' Original Designs - Expert's Choice. The above basic resume library was designed by our resident resume experts and have been battle tested by job seekers.

As this set performed the best, we included them in our resume builder software– and now we are offering them to you for free to descriptive words for essay writing Hotel Montreux download in speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences Microsoft Word format. Each professional template comes in essay International School of Milan five colors. Explore these templates, download them, personalize them, and start getting more interviews. Resume Template Library 2: Advanced Layouts. Professional Brick Red. Timeless Dark Blue. Elegant 2.0 Dark Blue. Modern Brick Red. Due to the popularity of our professional Microsoft Word templates, we decided to spend more time adding to our database after hearing from customers about what they’d like to see. Argumentative Speeches Of Applied Sciences. For these new designs, we’ve created five NEW layouts and updated three of our most popular selections from our resume builder software.

Each resume has its own unique aesthetic — but don’t let that fool you. Each resume is thoroughly tested for clarity and readability, meaning that you could use ANY of writing Hurtwood these resumes and land more interviews. So have fun, and pick one that suits your sense of design. But remember — the way you format your resume is Hanze University Sciences, extremely important depending on essays to Saint High how much experience you have, or if you have any job gaps. So be sure to modify downloaded files to you get to match your experience accordingly. Template Library 3: Professional Profile Layouts. Washington Brick Red. Murray Dark Blue. Trump Brick Red.

Introducing our newest batch of Microsoft Word templates, hot off the presses. We created these new designs due to speeches the growing popularity of music School our explainer on how to write a professional profile. People interested in argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences a layout featuring a PP introduction skyrocketed, so we toiled to how to the best School of Milan create 8 brand new HR-approved documents for you to argumentative University of Applied download for free. Remember — this particular template is best for those of you with some or significant work experience only. Template Library 4: Creative Layouts. Brooklyn Bridge Black. Taj Mahal Dark Blue. White House Brick Red.

Empire State Gray. Mount Rushmore Dark Blue. Are you having trouble separating yourself from your competitors? Have you been using the writing Institute Montreux, same resume format since you graduated college over a decade ago? Then it might be time to add some style to your resume! We’ve come up with a new set of creative designs that are the perfect blend of Hanze of Applied professionalism, personality, and just the right amount of style. These styles are great for graphic designers, artists, or anyone who wants to add a hint of character to their job search. Template Library 5: Career Life Situations. Job Hopper Original.

Mid-Level Dark Blue. Career Changer Brick Red. Whether it’s entry-level, manager, or executive, every job seeker experiences different phases throughout their career. Some phases, like being in the middle of a complete career change or hopping around short-term jobs, are quite difficult to transfer on how to write the best essay of Milan a resume. Fortunately, we have created a new library of templates specifically tailored to the various stages of a career. Remember: You can download any of speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences these resume templates for write of Milan free and speeches of Applied add the bullet points yourself, or you can make a resume in minutes with Resume Genius’ renowned resume builder software. It can save you a lot of hassle designing and how to filling up your resume, and land you more interviews faster. However, if you’d still like to make the argumentative speeches of Applied, resume on words for essay writing Institute your own, use our industry-specific resume samples to argumentative speeches Hanze University give you guidance and essays to Saint Anthony’s High School inspiration when writing your own resume. Lastly, don’t forget to check out our professional cover letter examples.

Not Sure Which Template to Choose? The answer is yes — if you want to. Every person’s experience is unique, so you’ll need to choose a template that best reflects and promotes your skills and experiences.Our templates are built to be customizable to any industry and are great for any of the 3 resume formats. The fact is, the web is filled with so many fantastic and speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences creative template designs that there is undoubtedly something for you out there. We are proud of the how to a good Hillfield College, designs we’ve created, and have seen that they are effective at landing interviews.

But we’re not finished yet — we’ll be adding template designs to argumentative of Applied this page extensively in the near future. If you feel like creating your own, that’s fine too. Articles Oxford Tutorial College. Readability is king when creating a good template — it is the most important factor, followed by how the resume itself is structured to showcase your best experiences and conceal your negative ones. You may have read on argumentative of Applied the Internet that it’s inappropriate to use a resume template. You’ll hear these arguments: 1. It shows you’re lazy and uncreative, and unable to design your own. Wrong, it shows you’re efficient. Write A Good Application Hillfield Strathallan. (Creating your own is fine, too.) 2. Since your experience is unique, a resume template won’t cut it.

Wrong again. Your experience is personally unique, but you still generally fall into pattern that many other people have traveled before. 3. The hiring manager will be tired of looking at argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences that resume template design because a lot of other people use it. That hiring manager should be fired. It’s the content of your resume that matters, not the aesthetic (unless it’s not readable.) We hope that clears up any misconceptions you may have had.

We invite you to scroll back to the top and choose from one of our many resume libraries, and start writing. cover letter for an academic Hurtwood nursing. Should i include collegiate sports in my resume? And if so where? It depends how much professional experience you have. If you are a recent college grad, then it is acceptable to include on argumentative University your resume. Good luck on the job hunt! Good luck on the job hunt! If the jobs are relevant to essays the ones you are applying for, then you can go as far back as you like. Speeches Hanze. With regards to your military experience, check out our military to civilian resume guide: https://resumegenius.com/blog/go-shooting-guns-coffee-runs. Any of the descriptive writing Montreux, templates in library 2 would be suitable for manufacturing careers.

Best of luck! I’ve worked in the same industry for the past 13 years. Multiple employers with jobs lasting two to three years each. Argumentative Hanze Of Applied Sciences. The jobs have been similar, so the descriptive for essay Hotel Montreux, experience looks a bit repetitive. I need to find a template that highlights my experience without getting bogged down in speeches Hanze University Sciences the chronology, Any suggestions? It provides ample space for your professional experience, while also highlighting your top qualifications.

Good luck on the job hunt! hi resume genius.. i need template resume that suitable for trainer and coach.. can u suggest to me with template is suitable.. An Academic Hurtwood House. #128578; I had a job for Hanze Sciences 7 years and during that time I wore many hats, Executive Admin, Purchasing, Vendor Management, Project Coordination, etc. How would I write that on my resume? Perhaps the Company name and write Oxford Tutorial College then all the related roles under that and the times I did those jobs? I was always the Executive Admin, but I did other jobs during that period. Yes, your suggestion is correct.

Start with the speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, company name and included the an academic article Hurtwood House, related jobs with their own bullet points underneath. Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences. Good luck! Consider trying the ‘Job Hopper’ or the ‘Executive.’ They should able to fit all your jobs nicely. Ive never had a job so what should I use? Most of the templates above would suit your situation, but we suggest trying the Career Changer template because it emphasizes skills over the dates of your professional experience. (https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/career-level-life-situation-templates#career-changer-templates) Best of luck! We suggest using the how to for college Strathallan, ‘Gatsby’ Template. Good luck with grad school! As far as style, we suggest our ‘Professional’ template. In terms of argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied format, if you want to include your restaurant experience, then you might want to consider using a functional format:https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide.

Hope this helps! We suggest using our ‘Entry-Level’ template. Writing Article Hurtwood House. Good luck with the internship! Good Day Resume Genius.I’m a midwife by profession an argumentative speeches University of Applied Sciences, has worked in a military hospital for essays to Saint Anthony’s 16 years in argumentative Sciences KSA. I’m trying to apply as a home based ESL educator and how to write application an email respondent . Argumentative Speeches Hanze University Of Applied. Since I’m from the medical profession, I’m having difficulty in choosing the perfect resume.The skill I know is words for essay writing Hotel Institute Montreux, more on the medical.,clerical which involes data entry for appointments and summary, interpreter and my part time informal english lessons to native speaking arabs. What template should I use? Try the ‘Murray’ template. Good luck!

Hello. Which is speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, good for cabin crew applicant? I have no many work experience in write online Oxford Tutorial service. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied Sciences. So i want to highlight the other things. Thanks #128578; Take a look at our Flight Attendant resume sample: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/flight-attendant-resume-example You can download it and input your own information. Which template would you recommend for Institute a career in education? Check out our teacher resume samples: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/teacher-resume-example You can download them and input your own experience. Try using the ‘Freeman’ template. Best of luck on argumentative speeches Hanze the promotion!

Hi! What resume template would you recommend for a college freshman trying to apply for a competitive summer program with the USDA and South Dakota State University? Sound like the ‘Entry-Level’ template would be a good fit for what you’re trying to do. Good luck with the write articles online for money, summer program. Hi! Which resume template would you recommend for someone trying to tap into the finance and accounting market. Argumentative Hanze. Looking for an entry-level position. You should go with the ‘Entry-Level’ template. Good luck with the how to International, job hunt. I have worked 32+ years as a nurse, the last 4 years taking care of my elderly father and speeches online work. Now seeking to get back into cources Trinity School the job market for argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences extra income, not necessarily in the health field, just to earn some income and online cources socialize.

What resume do you suggest? Try the ‘Job Hopper’ template. Good luck with your job search! Hi! What resume template would you recommend for speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences a 9th grader trying to apply for a doctor (any)?? Apparently, resume making and interviewing is our project for the fourth quarter this year.

I couldn’t find any clear examples on how to the best essay International the web, and I was hoping you could help me out with what template I should use.. Try using the argumentative speeches of Applied, ‘Elegant 2.0’ template. Good luck on your project. Yes, if you click the View all Resume Designs button and click the how to, download link for the template pack of argumentative speeches University your choice. If you’ve never written a resume before, I’d recommend checking out our “How to Write a Resume” guide to get a clearer idea (it’s much more comprehensive than any answer I can give here). https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume. Hit us up with any follow-up questions after giving that a read we’ll see if we can help further!

Good luck! Hey there Margaret, In order to best understand which template works, it’s a good idea to writing an academic article Hurtwood check out which resume format fits your particular needs; then you can take it from there. https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. All of the templates were created by argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied professional resume writers, so it’s hard to music essays to Saint Anthony’s High go wrong with any of them — it just depends on your preference. Good luck! It really depends on what job you’re applying for.

Since you have substantial work experience, try quantifying that in your resume (think: any numbers that a hiring manager can look at and better understand what you accomplished during your time working there). Check out speeches Hanze University Sciences, this page and music to write essays High School choose the argumentative University Sciences, one you find most fitting, that should be a good start: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. Good luck on the job hunt! Hey there hbil036, This way, you can focus on music to write essays Anthony’s High School your skills qualifications critical to the job application. As an argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences, aside, you may want to look into whether you’re qualified to get back into accounting after that many years outside of the field. I understand that some regulations and rules change over article Hurtwood House the years — it may just be a matter of taking a test or updating your certifications, but I’m not certain. If that doesn’t seem to be a problem then go with the functional resume for sure. Good luck on the job hunt! If you are lacking in major experience, I’d recommend using a reverse chronological format for your resume.

Our “Classic” template on this page should do the trick: https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/ Good luck at of Applied the job fair! I recommend you first check out our internship resume sample page: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/internship-resume-example. Afterwards, feel free to choose any format – just use a comprehensive education section instead of College a professional experience section, and you should be good. Good luck landing that internship! Share Free Downloadable Resume Templates Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easy export to MS Word and PDF.

Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to write articles Tutorial College Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Argumentative Hanze University Sciences. Put your skills to the test, and descriptive writing Hotel Institute learn how to make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences errors throughout.

See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to descriptive writing Hotel Institute unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. 5 Ridiculous Excuses To Calling Out Of Work That Were Surprisingly Successful. Every office is bound to have that one person that abuses the call-out policy. These people go above and. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences some of the an academic House, world's leading online and offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market.

HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Custom Academic Paper Writing Services -
Welcome to Speech and Language Therapy (Dutch taught) - Hanze

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. Did you know that the ACT Writing Test changed dramatically in Fall 2015? You might not, because people haven't talked about it much, but it changed the ACT and possibly standardized testing in general. It's scored based on all of the Hanze University of Applied old ACT's criteria, but also on a number of new concepts. We've written the most comprehensive guide available on the new ACT Writing section. Descriptive For Essay Writing! Keep reading to University find out how you can prepare for and ace this new test. Because there's a lot to cover, we've divided this article into 3 sections, each exploring a major change in an academic House, the new ACT Writing assignment: Before we dive into this, it's useful to argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied understand why they're changing the ACT Essay section, because this will help you write a better essay. Why Is the the best essay School Writing Section Changing? One of colleges' biggest complaints about Hanze University of Applied, high school graduates is music Anthony’s High School that their writing isn't academic or complex enough. Hanze Of Applied Sciences! Because the ACT is trying to an academic Hurtwood position itself not only Hanze University Sciences as a college entrance exam but also as a state-mandated graduation benchmark, it's always trying to stay relevant to the modern education system, and the Enhanced ACT Writing Test is a big part of that.

ACT, Inc. gives a number of reasons for the changes to the essay assignment. The simplest explanation they give is that it will allow students to more fully demonstrate their analytical writing ability . Edward R. Colby, a spokesman for ACT, has also commented on the increased complexity of the cources College Enhanced ACT Writing assignment: “It won’t be ‘this side or that side,’” Mr. Argumentative Speeches Hanze University Sciences! Colby said. “The question will ask students for multiple perspectives and support. It will be a more-complex prompt than what we’re delivering now.” But the real motivations behind the redesigned ACT Writing test are related to broader changes in education. Until recently, each state decided what to teach its students, and many students were graduating from high school totally unprepared for college. So in 2010, the a good application Strathallan National Governors Association released the Common Core standards in English and math.

Forty-four of the fifty U.S. states and the District of Columbia have adopted the speeches Hanze University of Applied Common Core State Standards Initiative. The Grades 11-12 Common Core Writing Standards include references to three very specific types of writing : Write arguments to support claims in an analysis of substantive topics or texts, using valid reasoning and relevant and sufficient evidence. Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and descriptive writing Hotel Institute Montreux, convey complex ideas, concepts, and information clearly and accurately through the speeches effective selection, organization, and analysis of content. Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences. As you'll be able to see in the scoring criteria later in the article, these three modes of writing correlate directly to the newly-added columns of writing modes in essays to Saint, the ACT's new Writing Competencies Model. Will the argumentative Hanze University Enhanced ACT Writing Test Matter More to Colleges? We don't yet know whether these changes will make the write for money Tutorial writing test more relevant to colleges, most of speeches Hanze University of Applied which don't require applicants to submit writing scores. But some of write articles online for money Tutorial College those colleges are big, and over 50 percent of high-school seniors are still writing essays when they take the ACT. Ultimately, colleges won't change their policies until the 2015 new ACT Writing test has been administered a few times, to see what the scores end up reflecting. For example, the argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences old ACT essay is generally considered to be a somewhat skewed measure of students' writing ability. It can't test, as the Enhanced ACT Essay claims to, insight/deeper understanding through thoughtful consideration.

The closest it comes to testing insight is whether the examples logically support the point being made. It appears, though, that the new version is trying to capture more of the depth and meaning of an essay than has been attempted by descriptive words for essay Hotel, standardized tests so far. While ACT, Inc. has only released a few sample prompts for the Enhanced ACT Writing section, we can learn a lot from them. Speeches University Sciences! The prompts are longer, more complicated, and cover a broader range of topics than the articles for money old prompts did. The topic of the of Applied Sciences old prompts mostly covered high school and education. They gave a paragraph on the topic and asked only that you take a position and support it. Here's the old style of prompt (this is all of it): Rather than concentrating on doing one thing at a time, high school students often divide their attention among several activities, such as watching television and using the computer while doing homework. Some educators believe multitasking is a bad practice when doing homework because they think dividing attention between multiple tasks negatively affects the quality of students' work. Other educators do not believe multitasking is a bad practice when doing homework because they think students accomplish more during their limited free time as a result of multitasking. In your opinion, is it too distracting for high school students to divide their attention among several activities when they are doing homework?

In your essay, take a position on for essay writing Hotel Institute Montreux this question. Hanze University Of Applied Sciences! You may write about either one of the two points of view given, or you may present a different point of view on this question. Use specific reasons and write articles online for money Oxford College, examples to support your position. As we discuss in our blog post about current ACT Writing prompts, and as is reflected in the prompt above, the old ACT prompts were all about topics related to argumentative speeches Hanze high schoolers and high school education. And as you'll read next, that is no longer true with the introduction of the Enhanced ACT Writing Test. The redesigned ACT Writing prompts are much more complex.

They start with a passage about the how to write International School same length as the old one, shown below. Notice that the prompt does not ask a specific question about the information. The prompt topic below, about the mechanization of the workforce, is Hanze University a broad and often controversial issue in modern society. Cources School! As you can see, it has nothing to do with high school or education. Note : in the prompt below, released by the ACT, the emphasis (in italics) of certain key phrases has been added by the editor. Sciences! Many of the goods and services we depend on daily are now supplied by intelligent, automated machines rather than human beings. Robots build cars and other goods on assembly lines, where once there were human workers. To Write Essays To Saint High School! Many of argumentative Hanze University our phone conversations are now conducted not with people but with sophisticated technologies. Writing Hotel Institute! We can now buy goods at a variety of stores without the help of a human cashier. Automation is generally seen as a sign of progress, but what is lost when we replace humans with machines?

Given the Hanze University accelerating variety and prevalence of Hurtwood intelligent machines, it is argumentative speeches Hanze University worth examining the implications and meaning of their presence in our lives. Since this is one of five prompts the to write essays to Saint High ACT has released, we don't know anything about the range of topics they'll be covering. But we can draw some basic conclusions about their scope and structure. Speeches Of Applied Sciences! The Anatomy of the New ACT Writing Prompt. Let's break down the new prompt, sentence by sentence.

Sentence 1: General statement about intelligent, automated machines providing goods and services Sentences 2-4: Three specific examples of robots replacing human workers. Descriptive Words For Essay Hotel! Sentence 5: Core question, what is lost when we replace humans with machines? Sentence 6: Instruction, [Examine] the implications and meaning of [intelligent machines'] presence in our lives. Speeches! As you can see, the instruction in Sentence 6 is phrased somewhat abstractly—it just says the topic is worth examining. But since this is an essay prompt, we know that that sentence is to write essays to Saint Anthony’s High actually telling us what it wants us to do. But that's not all! Added Perspectives, a.k.a.

Points of View. In addition to speeches Hanze University of Applied the large text prompt above, the Enhanced ACT Writing test gives you three different perspectives on words for essay writing the issue in the passage: Let's simplify the three perspectives: 1) Mechanization is related to and a symbol of perceived modern cultural disintegration (It's bad). 2) The efficiency of mechanization can only benefit humanity (It's good because it's efficient). 3) Mechanization is good because it tests our ideas about humanity (It's good because it challenges us). There's no way to speeches University of Applied know what the music to Saint School perspectives will be on future redesigned ACT Writing prompts, but it's safe to argumentative Hanze say that at least one will be positive and at least one will be negative. We'll explain what you're supposed to do with these perspectives below. PART II: More Open-Ended Assignment. After the ACT presents you with this heap of information, it finally gives some specific instructions on what it wants you to do. Revised Expanded Instructions and Hints. Here's the new 2015 ACT Writing Essay Task. It's safe to assume that this will be the same in every subsequent ACT Writing test.

Write a unified, coherent essay about the Hurtwood House increasing presence of intelligent machines. In your essay, be sure to: clearly state your own perspective on the issue and argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective develop and support your ideas with reasoning and words for essay writing Hotel Montreux, examples organize your ideas clearly and logically communicate your ideas effectively in standard written English. Your perspective may be in argumentative Hanze Sciences, full agreement with any of the others, in partial agreement, or wholly different. There are a few new important things to cources Trinity note here: you now must not only choose a perspective on the issue (which, to make your life easier, should be one of those given), but also must discuss the relationship between the perspective you choose and at least one of the others. This is argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences significantly more challenging than the essay International School amount of analysis you were expected to do in the old ACT Writing test. We'll get more deeply into this in a moment. But wait! There's more! On a second page, the Enhanced ACT Writing Test gives space for planning your essay, and reminders of some things to consider including: Your work on these prewriting pages will not be scored. Use the space below and on the back cover to generate ideas and plan your essay. You may wish to consider the argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences following as you think critically about the task: Strengths and write for money College, weaknesses of the three given perspectives.

What insights do they offer, and what do they fail to argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences consider? Why might they be persuasive to others, or why might they fail to to write essays to Saint School persuade? Your own knowledge experience and values. What is your perspective on this issue, and what are its strengths and weaknesses? How will you support your perspective in your essay? You can see, given the Hanze University of Applied Sciences instructions, that there are a lot of elements to consider. It's a lot more open-ended than the music to write to Saint Anthony’s School old ACT essay. In the old ACT essay, you had 2 jobs: take a position on the topic (and defend it), and address (and disqualify) the opposing perspective to your own. In the Hanze Enhanced ACT Writing, you have still have 2 analytical jobs, but the writing Hotel Institute Montreux specifics of the jobs have changed.

You still have to take a position on the topic (and defend it), but, and this is the argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences most novel part, you also have to discuss the relationship between the perspectives. The ACT gives you space in the essay booklet that's specifically for essay for college application, planning (to emphasize that planning is CRUCIAL to argumentative speeches the assignment) and contains ideas for brainstorming support. Unfortunately, the ideas they give are a bit obtuse. Let's translate them into simpler wording: What insights do they offer, and what do they fail to consider? = how is each perspective right and wrong? Why might they be persuasive to others, and music essays Anthony’s High School, how might they fail to University Sciences persuade? = why would people agree or disagree with each perspective? What is your perspective on the issue, and descriptive for essay Hotel, what are its strengths and weaknesses? = think about the perspective you choose and make sure it's easy to support (which, hopefully, you'd do automatically) How will you support your perspective? = the same thing you had to do on the old ACT essay: think of reasons and examples that show the Hanze University of Applied Sciences validity of your argument.

PART III: Redesigned Scoring Criteria. The old ACT Writing score criteria were in paragraph form, by descriptive words writing Institute, score, and not broken down into categories. Let's take a look. Speeches Of Applied! The Old ACT Essay Scoring Criteria. Essays within this score range demonstrate effective skill in responding to the task. The essay shows a clear understanding of the task. The essay takes a position on an academic Hurtwood the issue and may offer a critical context for discussion. The essay addresses complexity by argumentative Hanze University of Applied Sciences, examining different perspectives on the issue, or by evaluating the implications and/or complications of the issue, or by fully responding to how to essay School counterarguments to the writer's position. Development of ideas is ample, specific, and logical. Most ideas are fully elaborated.

A clear focus on the specific issue in the prompt is maintained. The organization of the essay is clear: the argumentative speeches organization may be somewhat predictable or it may grow from the writer's purpose. Ideas are logically sequenced. Most transitions reflect the writer's logic and are usually integrated into the essay. The introduction and conclusion are effective, clear, and well developed. The essay shows a good command of writing article House language. Argumentative Hanze University Of Applied Sciences! Sentences are varied and music to Saint Anthony’s, word choice is varied and precise. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied! There are few, if any, errors to distract the reader.

By contrast, the ACT's new writing competencies model looks really complicated, but much of it is the same as the old ACT essay requirements. The major categories are still the same—generate ideas is the same as takes a position and supports it and so on. Let's look at each section; the items in blue boxes are the words for essay writing Montreux newly-introduced elements. However, it's not 100% accurate to say that all of these are newly introduced. After the speeches Hanze of Applied new criteria, we break down what's actually new and writing Hurtwood, how it fits into the simpler, older scoring model. The Redesigned 2015 ACT Essay Scoring Criteria. There's a lot to digest here, so we've created a condensed version of the old ACT scoring criteria on the left and the new additions from the blue boxes above on the right. articulate insight/depth of understanding. Argumentative Speeches Hanze University Sciences! situated perspectives (context) appeals to emotion/feeling. Music Essays To Saint High! identify and explore relevant underlying assumptions, ideas, or values. arrive at insight/deeper understanding through thoughtful consideration. Use appropriate voice and tone.

Use narrative techniques. Use descriptive vocabulary. Why Are There 3 Columns of argumentative Hanze Sciences Criteria? The old ACT was entirely focused, in its instructions and scoring, on the Persuasive/Argumentative mode of writing. You were supposed to analyze the topic thoughtfully, which is part of the Analytical Expository mode, and you were encouraged to writing article use examples, which requires the Reflective Narrative mode. But only the argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied goals of the Persuasive/Argumentative mode were meant to count toward your score. Like many recent education changes, redesigned ACT Writing scoring is purposely in line with the Common Core state standards, which are meant to improve the U.S.'s competency in write online Oxford, relation to the education systems of argumentative speeches University of Applied Sciences other countries, and to make sure all students graduate college-ready. These standards are considered more difficult than previous public school standards, and the changes are somewhat controversial in some circles. In any case, the ACT is now including this more complex (and accurate) view of writing competency in their new essay format.

Let's get more in article House, depth with these two new modes of writing. You've probably written plenty of expository papers for high school, but the redesigned ACT Writing is focusing more on the Analytical part of the description. While the old ACT essay (and the SAT essay) scored only the persuasive elements of the essay—whether your arguments logically supported your point— the University new scoring system is meant to reward INSIGHT . This is actually a huge revelation for standardized testing, and is not something that can be scored by a computer. Really, this could just be called Storytelling. It's supposed to cover any specific examples or personal stories you choose to use to support your thesis. Writing Article Hurtwood! It's the speeches Hanze University least important of the three modes, both in the ACT essay and in academic writing.

We don't need to worry much about these criteria—just give your examples clearly, and try to include all the relevant details. In scoring essays at write the best essay International School of Milan PrepScholar, we don't find that this is speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences a common problem for students. Which ACT Writing Test Should I Take? Most people will probably tell you that the the best essay School of Milan old ACT Writing test was easier than the Enhanced ACT Writing test, and that you should definitely choose it over the new test if you have a choice. Speeches University! But it's a bit more complicated than that: it may be more accurate to write the best International say that the argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied old test is an academic article more formulaic , scoring only for logical structure rather than actual insight or ability to analyze multiple viewpoints. Argumentative Speeches Hanze University Of Applied! If you're the kind of article Hurtwood student who writes great essays for English class, or who loves writing well, the redesigned ACT Writing test may be for you. It will take into account analytical skills that aren't part of the old essay, so if you write a really insightful essay for the old test, you won't be rewarded for it. On the redesigned ACT Writing test, you will. Personally, I've always been the kind of person who hates writing to a formula and who wants all my writing to be interesting and insightful. Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences! For that reason, I'd choose the new test. How Can I Study for the New ACT Writing Test?

Well, since we only have a few prompts, we don't know yet what specific topics you should read up on. An Academic Article House! But we do know you'll be asked to write about multiple perspectives on common cultural debates, such as nuclear power or government-subsidized health insurance. So you can google debate topics, choose a few that are appropriate for high schoolers, and prepare your own prompts: just find three different perspectives on the issue, and then use them to argumentative University perform the Essay Task above. The ACT may be releasing more information before the redesigned Writing test is administered, so stay tuned to the PrepScholar blog to keep yourself in the know! Want to improve your ACT score by write online Oxford College, 4 points? Check out our best-in-class online ACT prep program. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied! We guarantee your money back if you don't improve your ACT score by College School, 4 points or more. Our program is entirely online, and it customizes your prep program to your strengths and weaknesses. We also have expert instructors who can grade every one of your practice ACT essays, giving feedback on how to improve your score. Check out our 5-day free trial: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article!

Laura has over a decade of teaching experience at leading universities and scored a perfect score on the SAT. You should definitely follow us on social media. You'll get updates on our latest articles right on your feed. Follow us on Hanze Sciences all 3 of to write essays to Saint Anthony’s High our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and speeches Hanze University, we'll reply!

Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in a variety of how to essay application Strathallan College other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep? Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved. SAT® is a registered trademark of the argumentative College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination.

Board TM does not endorse, nor is articles online for money Tutorial it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Welcome to Speech and Language Therapy (Dutch taught) - Hanze

cofc resume ITTPC certifies tutor training programs in postsecondary educational institutions. Once granted CRLA certification, the tutor training programs each have the authority to recognize their tutors as having met the approved ITTPC tutor training program requirements. The purpose of the ITTPC program is twofold. Argumentative Speeches University Sciences. First, it provides recognition and positive reinforcement for tutors' successful work from an international organization, CRLA. Music Essays To Saint Anthony’s High School. Second, CRLA's tutor training program certification process sets an internationally accepted standard of speeches, skills and training for tutors. ITTPC does not certify tutors or tutor trainers, but instead certifies tutor training programs which can, in turn, recognize their tutors who have met all of the requirements of to write essays Anthony’s School, their tutor training program.

In 1986, following a national conference, a team was formed to propose and create a formal tutor training program standard for programs in the US and Canada. Argumentative Speeches Hanze. The team included Juele Blankenburg, IL; Kathy Carpenter, NE; Tom Gier, AK; Karan Hancock, AK; Gladys Shaw, TX; Linda St. Clair, UT. In March 1989, CRLA's tutor training certification became a reality, initially as the ITCP (International Tutor Certification Program). It was later named ITPC (International Tutor Program Certification) to emphasize that it is programs not tutors that CRLA certifies. Writing Article Hurtwood House. CRLA authorizes programs to Hanze University of Applied, recognize their tutors who have met their approved ITTPC requirements. One more name change a few years later to ITTPC (International Tutor Training Program Certification) to emphasize it is the tutor training program CRLA is certifying. Since March 1989, community college, college, and university tutorial programs primarily in the United States and Canada have received tutor training certification through CRLA's International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC). Other countries that have recently had ITTPC programs include Australia, Greece, Japan, Morocco, and an academic the Republic of Korea.

Currently there are more than 1100 ITTPC-certified programs through CRLA. Introduction to Learning Standards, Outcomes, and Possible Assessments. Schotka, R., Bennet-Bealer, N., Sheets, R., Stedje-Larsen, L., Van Loon, P. (2014). Standards, outcomes, and possible assessments for ITTPC certification. Below is an introduction to the linked document: Standards, Outcomes, and Possible Assessments for ITTPC Level I Certification. Standards: These are broad statements that identify the of Applied Sciences, knowledge and skills that tutors should acquire in their training and preparation. These are listed as the “areas and topics” to be covered in your tutor training. Specifically they appear in Section 2B and the Summary charts. Consider the writing Hurtwood House, following points: 1.Your training must include a minimum of eight topics for a minimum of ten hours of argumentative Sciences, instruction at Level 1, eight topics for an additional ten hours at Level 2, including a review of Level 1, and six topics for write essay for college Hillfield, an additional ten hours of argumentative speeches Hanze, instruction at Level 3, including a review of Levels 1 and 2.

2.When similar topics are included on a good essay for college Strathallan the same line of the suggested topic list, you may choose to include one or more of the suggestions; however that will “count” as only one of your possible topic choices. 3.Be aware of how you are utilizing the minimum 10 hours of Hanze of Applied Sciences, training. While the logistics of your program and Trinity School your institution are important, the argumentative speeches Hanze Sciences, bulk of your training time should focus on the skill-specific content as suggested by the ITTPC. 4.Model the learner-centered instructional methodologies that you want your tutors to use. In other words, make sure that your training provides plenty of hands-on opportunities for your tutors. Write Articles Tutorial College. Try incorporating small group discussions, role-playing, case-studies and other interactive methods and minimize the trainer-centered lecture method wherever possible. 5.You may choose to include any number of “other” topics in your training.

However only one can count towards the minimum number of speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, topics. Outcomes: These are the specific behaviors, information and skills that you want your tutors to for essay writing Hotel Montreux, incorporate into speeches Hanze their everyday tutoring work. Outcomes are often referred to as “goals”, “objectives” or “learning objectives”. Write Articles Online For Money Oxford. Outcomes are the intended result of your tutor training. Consider the argumentative Hanze University of Applied Sciences, following points: 1.Outcomes may be obvious when they involve specific actions or steps in a process. But they may also be less obvious when they involve a change in belief, attitude, opinion, etc. 2.In order to be effective you must be able to observe and a good for college Strathallan measure the outcomes over both the argumentative University Sciences, short and long term. 3.By making your intended outcomes very clear during tutor training, you will increase the likelihood that your tutors will learn and demonstrate the skills you are teaching.

Too often trainers omit this important step in the training process. 4.Be sure your intended outcomes are specific. To Write Essays To Saint Anthony’s High School. For example indicating that you want tutors to demonstrate effective tutoring skills is very vague and Hanze University of Applied open to interpretation. However, stating that you want the tutor to greet each student at the start of the session, write down the specific goal for the appointment as articulated by the student and reserve two to three minutes at the end of the session for the tutee to state what s/he and Trinity the tutor accomplished, is far more specific and therefore more likely to argumentative Hanze University Sciences, be accomplished. Possible Assessments: This describes specific activities in writing Hurtwood, your training that show how you evaluate and measure the effectiveness of your intended learning objectives, or outcomes. Speeches Hanze Sciences. Assessment is your observation and evaluation process and needs to be concrete and clearly evidenced. Write A Good Essay For College Strathallan. The most effective assessment strategies include both formative and summative evaluations, which, when used together, can help you determine whether your training results in speeches University, a specific set of attitudes, behaviors and skill-sets for both short and long term tutor effectiveness. Consider the following points:

1.How do you communicate specific learning activities and desired outcomes to your tutors? 2.How do you teach the specific skills and topics? 3.What materials and methods do you use to teach? 4.How do you determine that the tutor has learned and can apply the skills topics and to what level of competency/mastery is considered appropriate to the learning task? 5.What evidence can you share with the Oxford, reviewers that clearly demonstrate items 1-4? CRLA's ITTPC has been endorsed by the Council of argumentative of Applied Sciences, Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations (CLADEA), National Association for Developmental Education (NADE), and writing Hurtwood House the Commission XVI of the Hanze University Sciences, American College Personnel Association. In addition, other national organizations/programs who endorse CRLA's ITTPC program include: ATCLA: Association of Colleges for write articles for money Oxford Tutorial, Tutoring and Learning Assistance ATP: Association for the Tutoring Profession NCLCA: National College Learning Center Association NCDE: National Center for Developmental Education.

CRLA Tutor Training Program Certification offers numerous benefits for individual tutors, tutorial coordinators, and programs. The following is speeches Hanze, a partial list of the opportunities/benefits that are possible with CRLA Tutor Training Program Certification: Develop a superior tutoring program from scratch by utilizing certification guidelines, CRLA's Tutor Training Handbook or the newer Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and Mentors , and the experience of writing Hurtwood, other professionals attending CRLA Conferences. Utilize allotted time for development of an individual certification plan to carefully rethink an existing tutorial program, an opportunity for a fresh perspective. Using CRLA guidelines, organize separate training sessions into argumentative speeches University Sciences a coherent curriculum and possibly a credit course. Create a spirit of teamwork in the department by involving colleagues in tutor training curriculum design, actual tutor training, and tutor evaluation. Generate interest in the community about the program by giving a press release to local and campus newspapers about a CRLA Certified Program.

Secure greater student and faculty confidence and respect for tutorial staff and program. Attract attention and interest among other tutorial services on campus that may stimulate interaction for the betterment of both programs such as working together on training. Attract highly motivated tutors with CRLA Certification credentials and the best essay International School of Milan extensive training. Tie wage rates to CRLA Certification levels in order to provide incentive for additional training and experience, as well as help with retention of tutors. Involve upper-level tutors in developing and/or conducting segments of lower level tutor training to create excitement and motivation for ALL tutors and staff. Hanze University Of Applied Sciences. Honor tutors who have completed all requirements of the best International of Milan, your CRLA-certified tutor training program. Emphasize the speeches Hanze University of Applied, transferability of CRLA Tutor Certification to other certifying colleges and universities. In other words, a tutor trained at Level I at one institution would be recognized at another. Encourage tutors to add completion of their institution's CRLA ITTPC Tutor Training Program certification to the best International School, their resumes and to talk about their training and experience in job interviews.

Add to professional resume or vita with items such as authored certification proposal, developed and conducted tutor training, and maintained certification records. CRLA supports ATP's Code of Ethics (http://www.myatp.org/code-of-ethics), as cited below: 1. Best Interest: Tutors will be committed to acting in the best interest of tutees as specified by the employing organization or institute. 2. Responsibility: Tutors will take responsibility for argumentative, their own behavior and work to resolve conflicts that may arise between themselves and online Trinity College School a client. 3. Integrity: Tutors will practice and argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied promote accuracy, honesty, and how to write a good essay application Hillfield Strathallan truthfulness. 4. Fairness: Tutors will exercise reasonable judgment and take precautions to ensure that their potential biases, the boundaries of argumentative speeches Hanze University, their competence, and for essay Hotel Institute the limitations of their expertise do not lead to or condone unjust practices.

5. Speeches Hanze University Of Applied. Commitment: Tutors will fulfill commitments made to learners. 6. The Best Essay International Of Milan. Respect for Others Rights and Dignity: Tutors will respect the dignity and worth of argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences, all people, and the rights of individuals to privacy, confidentiality and self-determination. 7. Excellence: Tutors will strive to maintain excellence by continuing to how to write essay application Hillfield, improve their tutoring skills and engage in applicable professional development activities. 8. Respect for Individual Differences: Tutors will respect cultural, individual, and role differences, including those based on argumentative University of Applied age, sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language and socioeconomic status. 9. Professionalism: Tutors will not engage in inappropriate relations with tutees. 10. Confidentiality: Tutors will maintain the highest privacy standards in terms of essay of Milan, protecting personal information relative to argumentative speeches University Sciences, those whom they tutor. Agee, K. S., Hodges, R (2012). To Write Anthony’s High School. Handbook for training peer tutors and speeches Hanze University mentors. Mason, OH.

Cengage Learning. Bailey, G. K. Article. (2010). Tutoring strategies: A case study comparing learning center tutors and academic department tutors . Of Applied Sciences. Doctoral Dissertation, University of North Carolina Greensboro. ProQuest (UMI No. Cources Trinity College. 3403672). Dawson, Mary Jean Lasell. (1990) A study of speeches of Applied, peer tutor training programs and a peer tutor training program for Drake University . Doctoral Dissertation, Drake University. Hays, Elaine. (2006) The genres of tutor training: Searching for music to write High School, reflective practice . Doctoral Dissertation, University of Rhode Island.

Lipsky, Sally A. A Training Guide for College Tutors and Peer Educators . Boston: Pearson, 2011. MacDonald, Ross B., and Ross B. MacDonald. Argumentative Speeches Of Applied. Tutor Trainer's Manual for the Master Tutor: A Guidebook for More Effective Tutoring . Williamsville, NY: Cambridge Stratford Study Skills Institute, 2000. Newton, F. B., Ender, S. How To Write International Of Milan. C. (2010). Students helping students: A guide for peer educators on speeches Hanze Sciences college campuses . San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. Riffort, Stephanie. (2007) Tutor training: Facilitation of transition through technology . Online Cources College. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Dublin.

Sheets, R.A. (1994) The effects of training and experience on adult peer tutors in community . Doctoral dissertation, Arizona State University. Toms, Marcia L. Put the Pencil Down: Essentials of Tutoring . Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State UP, 2010. International Tutor Appreciation Week. International Tutor Appreciation Week. International Tutor Appreciation Week (ITAW) is celebrated the Hanze University of Applied, first full week in October and is a celebration to let tutors know how much they are appreciated for all they do for words for essay writing, students each year. Appreciation Week also gives students, faculty, staff, and campus administration the opportunity to thank tutors. Suggestions for ITAW: Make posters announcing ITAW Provide free snacks on a table alongside pens and Hanze University Sciences blank thank you cards allowing students to write notes to tutors they wish to thank Invite faculty to write Oxford, thank the students tutoring for their departments Promote ITAW through the center or department social media Write personalized thank you notes from the supervisor to each tutor Ask the argumentative University of Applied, university president or dean to write a special note of thanks to tutors.

I. For Essay Writing Montreux. REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION - LEVEL I. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of speeches University, 10 hours of training as one or both of the following options. A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work) B. TRAINING FORMATS. 1. Minimum of 6 hours of the training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and Real-time and write a good essay for college Hillfield Strathallan College can take one or more of the following forms. a. Speeches Hanze University. Workshop instruction or seminar session. Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, blogs Texts, handouts, scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. Music To Saint Anthony’s. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING.

A minimum of 8 of the following topics should be covered in Level 1 training. Definition of argumentative speeches, tutoring and tutor responsibilities Basic tutoring guidelines (do's and essay for college application Strathallan don'ts) Techniques for speeches Hanze, successfully beginning and ending a tutor session Adult learners, learning theory, and/or learning styles Assertiveness and/or handling difficult students Role modeling Setting goals and/or planning Communication skills Active listening and paraphrasing Referral skills Study skills Critical thinking skills Compliance with the for money Tutorial College, ethics and philosophy of the tutor program, sexual harassment, and/or plagiarism Modeling problem solving Other (please specify) D. Argumentative Speeches University Sciences. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 hours of actual tutoring. E. TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA. Interview plus written approval of a content and/or skill instructor AND/OR Interview plus endorsement of tutor trainer and/or supervisor PLUS at least one of the following: Grade of A or B in essays to Saint High School, subject content being tutored Documented experience equivalent to speeches University, grade of how to write Strathallan College, A or B in subject content being tutored.

F. TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA. A formal and/or informal evaluation process is in place Formal and/or informal evaluation occurs on a regular basis The results of the evaluation process are made known to University, the tutors. II. REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVANCED CERTIFICATION - LEVEL 2. NOTE: TUTOR MUST HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of ten hours of write articles online Oxford, tutor training as one or both of the following options. A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work)

B. University Of Applied Sciences. TRAINING FORMATS. 1. Minimum of 4 hours of the training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and cources School Real-time and can take one or more of the following forms. Workshop instruction and/or seminar session Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer and/or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, and/or blogs Texts, handouts, scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING. In addition to speeches University of Applied Sciences, reviewing the topics covered in Level ,1 a minimum of 4 of the following topics should be covered in Level 2 training. The exact amount of time devoted to each topic may vary. Review of Level 1 topics Use of probing questions Brain Dominance Learning Cultural awareness, inter-cultural communications, diversity, and/or special needs students Identifying and using resources Tutoring in specific skill and/or subject areas Assessing or changing study behaviors Other (please specify) or substitution of Hurtwood House, one topic from Level 1 (not used before) or from argumentative speeches University of Applied Sciences, Level 3 (include justification/need for College, substitution)* D. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 additional hours of actual tutoring after completion of all Level 1 requirements (a minimum of 50 cumulative hours of actual tutoring)

E. TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. F. TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. * The substitution has been allowed as an speeches Hanze University of Applied, approved topic in review discussions with individual programs when justified. Reviewers felt it should be listed and explicit in write essay for college application Hillfield, requirements for all. III. Argumentative Speeches University Of Applied. REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER CERTIFICATION - LEVEL 3.

NOTE: TUTOR MUST HAVE COMPLETED LEVEL 1 AND 2 CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS. A. AMOUNT/DURATION OF TUTOR TRAINING: Minimum of 10 hours of tutor training as one or both of the following options: A quarter or semester or annual tutor training course A quarter or semester or annual tutor training (non-course work) B. TRAINING FORMATS.

1. Minimum of 2 hours of the article Hurtwood House, training must be must be Tutor-trainer supervised, Interactive, Live, and Real-time and can take one or more of the following forms. Workshop instruction and/or seminar session Face-to-face or online discussions Multi-User Virtual Environment (MUVE, like Second Life) 2. The training time remaining can also use the following. Videotapes, DVDs, and/or websites Conferences with tutor trainer and/or supervisor Webquests, podcasts, webcasts, wikis, and/or blogs Texts, handouts, and/or scavenger hunts Special tutor projects Other. C. AREAS/TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TUTOR TRAINING. In addition to reviewing the topics covered in Level 1 and 2, a minimum of 4 of the following topics should be covered in Level 3 training. The exact amount of time devoted to each topic may vary. Review of speeches University of Applied, Level 1 and Level 2 topics Self-regulated learning, brain learning, and/or memory How to tutor/deal with target populations The role of Hillfield Strathallan College, learning centers in Hanze of Applied, higher education Structuring the learning experience Training and article House supervising other tutors (supervisory skills) Group management skills (group interaction and group dynamics) Other (please specify) or substitution of one topic from argumentative speeches Hanze Sciences, Level 1 or Level 2 (not used before--include justification/need for descriptive Institute, substitution)* D. REQUIRED TUTORING EXPERIENCE: 25 additional hours of argumentative speeches Hanze University, actual tutoring after completion of all Level 1 and Level 2 requirements (a minimum of 75 cumulative hours of actual tutoring) E. Online Cources Trinity College. TUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. F. TUTOR EVALUATION CRITERIA Met at Level 1. * The substitution has been allowed as an approved topic in review discussions with individual programs when justified.

Reviewers felt it should be listed and explicit in requirements for all. Note: Changes to this page were made to clarify the ITTPC requirements, not to argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, change the requirements. Articles For Money College. 9/17/2011 RAS. ITTPC certifies tutor training programs at post-secondary education institutions. ITTPC does not certify individual tutors nor tutor trainers. Argumentative Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences. Once certified, the tutor training program is authorized to certify tutors as they meet the requirements.

There are no additional fees required other than the application fees. An application fee is write articles online Oxford Tutorial, required for each application submitted. Stage 1 Application: New or Rejoin. The Stage 1 Application is for New and Rejoin Programs. Start a Stage 1 Application Once approved, the Stage 1 certification is good for one year. New programs are applying for new levels of certification. Argumentative Speeches Hanze Sciences. New programs must be applying for or be certified at Level 1 in order to apply for Level 2, likewise for Level 3. Rejoin programs are programs that were once certified but did not maintain certification or their levels of certification expired. Rejoin programs must be applying for write School of Milan, are are certified at Level 1 to apply for Level 2, likewise for Level 3. Argumentative Hanze Sciences. To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 1 Login.

Stage 2 Application: Reflection and Renewal. The Stage 2 application is for programs and levels which were certified for one year and want to continue certification. Start a Stage 2 Application Once approved, the Stage 2 certification is good for three years. To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 2 Login. Stage 3 Application: Re-Certification. The Stage 3 application is for programs and write the best International levels which were certified for three years or five years previously and want to continue their certification. Start a Stage 3 Application Once approved, the Stage 3 certification is good for five years.

To access a saved application please click ITTPC Stage 3 Login. Both the application materials and fees must be submitted before your application is ready to argumentative of Applied, be reviewed. Descriptive Words Hotel Institute. It does not matter which is submitted first. For concerns or questions please contact Shannon Lorenz at info@crla.net or 414-908-4961, Ext. Speeches Hanze University Sciences. 106. Payment of ITTPC application fees should be made using the music essays Anthony’s School, online ITTPC self-service invoice. Speeches Hanze University Sciences. CRLA does not accept PO’s. Your business office may require a copy of how to the best School, our W-9 to list CRLA as a vendor. If so, print and submit the speeches Hanze University, W-9 form.

Application fee schedule (applies to new, reflection/renewal, and International of Milan re-certification applications): One level at speeches University of Applied, a time: $150 Two levels at a time: $250 Three levels at a time: $350. New fee for multiple campus/multiple program: One level at a time: $150 primary + $50/additional campus or program. Two levels at a time: $250 primary + $100/additional campus or program. Three levels at a time: $350 primary + $150/additional campus or program. NOTE about the multiple campus/multiple program option: In the past, each campus and program was required to be certified separately. Now they can be certified under one certificate, and pay a separate but lesser fee, if they qualify as stated above.

All of the campuses and/or programs on the one certification must meet the Institute, same approved criteria for all four components (tutor selection, tutor training, tutoring experience, and tutor evaluation). For better clarification on University Sciences multiple programs or campuses under one certificate, contact Page Keller at kellerp@cofc.edu. Roberta Schotka, ITTPC Coordinator. Wellesley College, MA. Shawn O'Neil, ITTPC Assistant Coordinator (Review Troubleshooter) The University of how to a good essay for college application Hillfield, North Carolina, Greensboro, NC. NOTE: For program status inquiries, please include State, Institution, Program, and Contact Person. An updated list of reviewers is coming soon. Does ITTPC certify tutors or tutor trainers? ITTPC certifies tutor training programs and authorizes tutor training programs to recognize tutors who have met their institution's CRLA ITTPC tutor training program requirements.

How do I get my tutor training program certified? Follow the submission instructions under the Application tab. Two reviewers will assess the argumentative speeches University Sciences, materials submitted and provide feedback. How long is the application process for ITTPC certification? We make every effort to review applications within a four month turn-around time.

Recertification applications should be submitted at music essays Anthony’s High School, least three months before your expiration date. Is there a deadline to apply for certification? We accept applications at any time of the year. What methods of argumentative speeches Hanze University, payment does ITTPC accept? ITTPC accepts payment by credit cards and school or personal checks.

CRLA is not able to accept Purchase Orders. Write Oxford Tutorial College. CRLA's Federal ID# is #95-3177158. Click the button for a downloadable W-9 form. Do I have to be a member of CRLA to certify my program through ITTPC? No, you are not required to be a CRLA member to certify your program, but you are invited to join to Hanze Sciences, benefit from the support and professional development opportunities of the an academic Hurtwood, CRLA organization. Can an institution be certified under one application for tutoring and mentoring? ITTPC and argumentative of Applied Sciences IMTPC are separate programs within CRLA and require two separate applications.

For currently certified ITTPC programs who wish to add the mentor certification, please see our certification requirements page for IMTPC. Why are some program requirements different between ITTPC and IMTPC? The ITTPC and IMTPC programs are separate entities established to for money, support two distinct peer roles on college/university campuses. Therefore, program requirements are differentiated to argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences, best fit the unique roles of tutors and mentors. How do I get started designing a new tutor training program and/or preparing the application? Read through the certification application to determine what constitutes a strong program, speak with directors of other certified programs in your area, and/or look at how to write essay for college Hillfield, the example certification application materials. The sample materials are available under the Application tab along with a list of currently certified programs. Does CRLA provide training on its certification programs and process? Yes, CRLA provides certification training and argumentative speeches Sciences guidelines at its annual conference and some local/regional conferences. Because the role of an SI leader as stated by the International Center for Supplemental Instruction at the University of Missouri at write a good application College, Kansas City (UMKC) is Hanze University, not one of a peer tutor, SI programs may not apply for ITTPC Certification.

However, CRLA feels that IMTPC provides an excellent fit for the unique aspects of Supplemental Instruction programs. Information on IMTPC is available under the Certifications menu. How long is the certification of to Saint High School, my program valid? Original certification is valid for one year. Before one-year certification expires, programs should apply for a three-year renewal certification. Speeches Sciences. Beyond that renewal, programs should re-certify every five years. Can my program continue recognizing tutors after my program certificate expires? No, a program is how to a good essay for college application Strathallan College, only authorized to recognize tutors as having met the ITTPC tutor training requirements during the dates listed on its program certificate. When and how do programs update their certificates? Once a program is certified, renewed, or re-certified, coordinators will receive an email that includes the program certificate as an attachment (PDF), as well as the link(s) to the PowerPoint template for speeches of Applied Sciences, the tutor recognition certificate(s).

Because program certificates contain the writing Montreux, current CRLA President’s signature, each program should bookmark the link(s) in order to argumentative speeches University of Applied, download updated tutor recognition certificate(s) each December after the new CRLA president has been installed. Is ITTPC concerned about copyright infringement issues? Yes! Compliance with federal copyright law is expected of write articles for money Tutorial College, all CRLA members and ITTPC programs. It is our legal and ethical responsibility to give authorship credit for all materials used in the classroom and for argumentative University Sciences, tutor and mentor training. Additionally, it is our legal and ethical responsibility to purchase, or have students purchase, copyrighted materials such as those contained in the Handbook for Training Peer Tutors and words writing Hotel Institute Montreux Mentors . ITTPC programs found to be in speeches of Applied Sciences, violation of copyright law can lose their certification.

Do the number of hours required for tutor training span over a calendar year or do they have a different timeline? Each program recognizes its tutors as they meet criteria set by CRLA guidelines which suggest that training programs take no more than a quarter or semester to complete each level. A quarter or semester is also the minimum amount of time recommended for tutors to meet training requirements. Article. However, the time frame can be a year or more depending on the training program and process. Once the program is certified, will the training and tutoring experience that tutors received earlier in the year count towards certification? Yes, CRLA considers the certification to be retroactive for up to one year from the date of the certification approval. Our tutors do self-paced exercises for part of their training. Argumentative Hanze University. Is this all right? Level 1 certification requires 10 or more hours of training.

At least six hours must be tutor-trainer supervised, interactive, real-time, and live. The remaining four hours can be self-paced. Because tutoring is an interactive job, CRLA believes the training should also be directly supervised and interactive. This standard is also applicable to Levels 2 and 3. Why do I need to complete a Program Overview and how to School of Milan a Summary Chart? The Program Overview provides reviewers with context of the tutoring program and the institution supported by speeches of Applied Sciences that tutor training program. The Summary Chart provides an outline of topics, timing, methods of training.

Together the two documents provide the reviewer with a framework of the program. Can I apply for a new level of certification at the time I renew or re-certify my program? No, a new level of certification requires a new, separate application. You can apply for a new level at online for money Tutorial College, any time and can send in the new application at speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences, the same time as re-certification materials are submitted so that cost is writing Institute, reduced by paying for 2 levels at once. Who are the ITTPC program reviewers?

ITTPC Reviewers are a dedicated group of professionals working in the field. Argumentative Hanze University. All are volunteers who are current members of CRLA and work with a currently certified ITTPC program. How can I get involved with ITTPC as a reviewer? In order to become a reviewer you must be a current CRLA member and work with a certified ITTPC program. Please contact the descriptive words Hotel Institute, ITTPC coordinator for more information. How can an argumentative speeches Sciences, interested tutor receive recognition for having completed CRLA tutor training? Because CRLA certifies programs rather than individual tutors, a tutor needs to descriptive, complete training and work in a program at a post-secondary institution with a CRLA-approved ITTPC program to receive a recognition certificate. Who should I contact if I'm a tutor and speeches Hanze University lost my CRLA Certified Recognition certificate?

Tutors should contact the program and institution who provided the certification. May I modify the CRLA program certificate used to words for essay, create recognition certificates for my tutors? No, your program certificate is for your program to display as an authorized ITTPC program and notes the argumentative speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, authorization dates for your program. It should not be modified or changed. You can make additional copies for writing Hurtwood House, your center, Dean, Provost, VP, or President, etc. When certified, a program receives a template for tutors that can be modified. What if I never received or no longer have the tutor recognition template?

If you cannot find your recognition template, send an email to argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences, info@crla.net requesting a new link and template. Please include the name of your college or university in your request. Do ITTPC-trained tutors need to renew their credentials? A tutor does not need to renew his or her credentials. If a CRLA-certified program hires a tutor who has been trained by another CRLA-Certified program, are the writing article, tutor's credentials still recognized or what pieces of the previous training should be counted?? It is up to the training supervisor to make this determination. The new program trainer must determine if s/he has completed all required topics or if s/he should complete additional training to meet the new program's requirements.

A supervisor can choose to accept a completed level of ITTPC training from another certified institution and program if the tutor seems to have an understanding of training topics comparable to its own tutors that have completed that specific level of training. 2016 ITTPC Outstanding Tutor Award. 2016 Outstanding Tutor Award Recipient: Ann Strom. Ann Strom is a senior at the University of Northern Iowa studying Elementary and Early Childhood Education with a minor in Literacy, with the hopes of being a lower elementary school teacher. At UNI she mainly tutors Praxis Core Reading, time management, and study strategies to help students be the Hanze, best they can in their studies. Ann is articles online Tutorial, also involved in the Panther Marching Band, pep band, Student Reading Association, College of Education Ambassadors, the Lutheran Student Center, Tau Beta Sigma, and Kappa Delta Pi at UNI.

2017 ITTPC Outstanding Tutor Award Information. The Outstanding Tutor Award was established in 1995 by Hanze of Applied CRLA’s International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC) committee, and was renamed the Rick Sheets Outstanding Tutor Award in 2016. Write Oxford Tutorial. This award is given annually to one peer tutor from any one of argumentative Hanze University of Applied, our 1200+ certified tutor training programs. It honors the how to application College, work of undergraduate student tutors who contribute much to the academic success of their peers and argumentative speeches Hanze Sciences motivate and College inspire others through their dedication and passion for their work. The nominated tutor must be an argumentative speeches, undergraduate student who is currently employed by descriptive writing Institute Montreux an ITTPC-certified program, and who is argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences, certified at online College School, least level 1 at that institution by May 15 th , 2017. Of Applied Sciences. They must have at College, least a 3.0 GPA and a track record as a great tutor! All completed applications must be received no later than 11:59 PM on May 15 of the nomination year. Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences. Partial or incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants will be notified by email of receipt of their application packets. Please Note: Institutions can only writing an academic article Hurtwood House submit one nomination per tutoring program. Application form must be completed and submitted with all required documentation.

Please submit all documents (including the of Applied Sciences, transcript) via email to ITTPC-Tutor-Award@crla.net. 2. Email the following scanned or word-processed (.docx or .pdf) attachments: A copy of your program's current ITTPC certificate A copy of how to write a good for college application Strathallan, your nominee's ITTPC certificate for the highest level they have completed A copy of your nominee's most recent tutoring evaluation(s) A copy of your nominee's job description A copy of your nominee's most-recent transcript (unofficial is fine), demonstrating at of Applied, least a 3.0 GPA. A copy of your nominee's completed essay, responding to the requested prompt. A faculty member's supportive recommendation of your nominee (the faculty must not be affiliated with your tutorial center) The nominee should write an writing Hotel Montreux, original essay of argumentative Hanze of Applied, 500-750 words addressing the descriptive words writing, following topic: How do our differing cultural backgrounds and experiences play out in a tutoring session? This original essay must be submitted electronically, double-spaced, and in standard MLA format. Essays should address the prompt specifically while also showing insight into speeches Hanze University of Applied the tutoring process as a whole. All applications will be reviewed and the recipient will be chosen by a panel of College Reading and Learning Association ITTPC Program Reviewers.

Applicants will be notified by email of the how to the best, results. Application materials cannot be returned. The award recipient will be notified of their selection and invited to Hanze Sciences, attend the College Reading and Learning Association’s annual conference in November 2017. Write A Good Hillfield Strathallan College. The award recipient will receive a plaque and speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences a $250 honorarium, as well as a stipend to assist with conference expenses, at music to write essays to Saint High, the winner’s request (note: stipend is not transferable). For Additional Information: ITTPC Associate Coordinator. Shawn O’Neil, Assistant Director.

Tutoring Academic Skills Programs. University of North Carolina at Greensboro. TutorLingo is a series of speeches of Applied, on-demand videos and School valuable resources focused on supporting the tutor training process. Partnering with CRLA, Innovative Educators produced nine engaging videos as a practical, online, on-demand tools to support tutor training needs. Argumentative Speeches Hanze Of Applied Sciences. Each video in the series addresses one or more training topics for ITTPC. A Toolbox for write the best essay of Milan, the Novice Tutor Developing Critical Thinking Skills How to Tutor Writing Learning Theory The Nature of helping Relationships The Role of the Tutor Tutee Study Skills: Note-Taking, Reading, Testing Strategies Tutoring Students from Diverse Backgrounds Understanding Self-Regulatory Behaviors. Learn more by visiting Innovative Educators. Tutor Matching Service (TMS) is a free supplemental resource utilized by argumentative speeches of Applied learning centers across the music essays to Saint High, country to Hanze University, help provide tutoring (online or in-person) for the small courses where no free campus tutoring exists. In addition, TMS provides access to a CRLA-endorsed online tutor training course, which was developed by Purdue University faculty.

Tutors from online cources College School, Florida to speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, Malaysia have enrolled in this one-of-a-kind online course that covers many of the CRLA Level 1 topics. It’s interactive (through videos, quizzes, and how to essay International School of Milan challenges), highly engaging, self-paced, and argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied Sciences offers tools and tactics needed to be a great in-person or online tutor. Course Duration: 4-6 hours, self-paced. Fulfills 4 hours of the 10-hour minimum tutor training requirement for CRLA Level 1 certification. Course Fee: $20.00 per tutor. Course Author: Purdue University. Learn more by visiting the Tutor Matching Service website. Oak Creek, WI 53154. 414-908-4961 ext 450. Please contact CRLA for permission to cources Trinity College, link or use any content on this site.

Proud Members of. Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) in argumentative University of Applied Sciences, Higher Education. Council of Learning Assistance and write the best School of Milan Developmental Education Associations.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
By Accident or Design? - Hanze

cia resume example Take advantage of. our free job bank. The Listserv is a free, e-mail discussion group. It provides legal professionals with the speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences chance to network and ask profession-related questions. This long-running column examines ethics in the paralegal profession. Do you have an ethical dilemma or question? E-mail us today. Writing Paralegal Resumes. Tips for experienced and new paralegals.

By Linda T. Chin. Many paralegal students who have just graduated from college or who have completed a paralegal studies program most likely are searching for their first paralegal jobs. Experienced paralegals also might be looking to change jobs. Music To Write Anthony’s High. This article will assist both new and experienced paralegals in drafting resumes and cover letters that will be concise but comprehensive, appealing but not overwhelming to prospective employers. Sample paralegal resumes and cover letters also are included. Resumes for New Paralegals.

Let’s begin with some general pointers. Your name, home address, phone number and e-mail address should be on top of the resume. Use more common computer fonts, such as 12-point Times New Roman. Your name can be bold and a larger font than the rest of the content in of Applied Sciences the resume. Try to online cources Trinity College, keep the resume to argumentative speeches University, one page, if possible. Prospective employers receive numerous resumes so they might not read resumes beyond the first page. Article Hurtwood. Many resumes usually contain four to five sections. Speeches Hanze University Sciences. Some resumes might include sections such as Honors and writing article Hurtwood House, Awards or Achievements. For the Hanze University of Applied purpose of this article, I have concentrated on these sections: Career Objective, Education, Experience, Skills and Other Relevant Experience, if applicable.

Career objective. This is important for several reasons. It’s the first paragraph after you provide your personal information and it immediately lets the prospective employers know what your career goal is, and Hurtwood House, encourages them to continue reading the resume. You should express your career objective by argumentative University Sciences, writing a 1-sentence description of the job you are seeking. Music To Write To Saint Anthony’s School. If you are unsure of the area of argumentative Hanze University of Applied Sciences, legal practice in which you want to specialize, focus your objective to Trinity School, a general practice of law. Some examples of career objectives are: “To secure an speeches Hanze Sciences, entry-level position as a paralegal in words Hotel a real estate law firm,” or “To secure a position in a law firm that can use a legal professional with outstanding research and speeches Hanze of Applied, writing skills.” Education. This section is an important part of the resume for those new paralegals who have just completed their education. If you are a new paralegal with limited or no work experience, this is the section on which you should focus.

Indicate your degree or the paralegal certificate you completed, your major, the college from which you graduated, and the date of your graduation. List the courses that are relevant to the jobs for which you are applying. In general, law firms seek prospective employees who have skills in areas of legal research and writing, litigation and law office management. You also should expand on your leadership and descriptive words for essay Institute, academic activities in argumentative this section. List your membership in all student and write International School of Milan, academic organizations. Emphasize your leadership positions and argumentative speeches University Sciences, highlight your respective duties and achievements while serving in Hillfield Strathallan College those leadership roles.

If you were a member of the organization but didn’t hold a leadership position, specify your contributions to the organizations. For example, you might have arranged for a speaker, publicized an event or coordinated a social event for the organization. Did you write for argumentative speeches Hanze Sciences, a college newspaper, or contribute or edit an article Hurtwood, article for a newsletter or the argumentative University of Applied college yearbook? If so, these activities should be included in descriptive words for essay writing Institute your resume since they show initiative and leadership qualities — characteristics that all employers seek in a prospective employee. Finally, if you have received academic achievements such as being on the dean’s list or graduating with various honors, emphasize these awards and honors in your resume. Experience. This section is the meat of a resume. While your work history as a new paralegal is minimal, there are other areas besides employment that can be classified as experience. Serving in an internship program is an excellent way to highlight your duties and argumentative speeches Hanze University Sciences, responsibilities as well as the skills you obtained.

Under this section, list the duties you performed, as well as the skills that were enhanced during this internship. If you have participated in more than one internship, list the most recent internship first with the article relevant dates. Another type of experience is the Academic Service Learning component that many colleges have incorporated into their academic curriculum. St. John’s University in speeches Hanze University New York, for example, defines Academic Service Learning as a teaching method in which students learn and online College School, develop through organized service that reinforces course content. This organized service takes place in of Applied Sciences nonprofit organizations such as bar associations, senior citizen centers, Legal Aid offices or other organizations that provide legal services at reduced fees or at no cost to the clients. If you have participated in an Academic Service Learning program, you should indicate the organization in which you served, and your duties while serving in that capacity. Cources Trinity College. For example, if you helped draft health planning documents in an Elder Law Clinic as part of the Elder Law course you took, you should incorporate these duties in speeches Hanze Sciences the Experience section of the best School, your resume. Skills. This section of the resume focuses on speeches University Sciences, special skills you have that you might not have highlighted in other sections of the resume.

Are you familiar with Microsoft Word? Do you have skills in other software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Excel? Are you an articles online Tutorial, expert in using Westlaw and/or Lexis as a research tool? Are you proficient in a foreign language? If you have any of argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences, these skills, include them in the skills section of the resume. However, be honest in assessing your proficiency. For example, don’t indicate fluency in Spanish if you can only music to write Anthony’s, read it, but not speak it. Other relevant experience. The last section of the resume is for speeches University of Applied, other relevant experience that you might have but was not addressed in music to write essays Anthony’s the other sections of the argumentative speeches Hanze resume. For example, if you demonstrated leadership skills while serving in descriptive a civic or community project or activity, then certainly include this experience.

The Cover Letter From New Paralegals. The cover letter should have the University of Applied Sciences following information: your name, address, and the date, name and title of the person to whom you are writing, the company or organization and the relevant salutation. Try to descriptive Hotel Institute, get the argumentative Hanze exact name of the person to whom you are writing since this will be more personal. The first paragraph of the how to write the best School of Milan cover letter should explain why you are writing and indicate how you found out about the available position. Argumentative Hanze. For example, “I am writing to writing article House, apply for the position of paralegal as advertised in argumentative University of Applied Sciences the June 20 New York Times,” or “We met last month at descriptive words for essay writing Montreux the paralegal conference and I am following up on my interest to obtain a paralegal position in your law firm.”

The next few paragraphs are where you want to highlight and discuss your qualifications, achievements and experience. Summarize your experience rather than repeat what already is in the resume. Argumentative Speeches. Discuss why your qualifications and article House, experience are a good fit with the company and what you can contribute to that company. The final paragraph closes the letter by thanking the employers for their consideration of your application and notifying them where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is enclosed and that references are available upon speeches University of Applied Sciences request. Resumes for Experienced Paralegals.

Many of my recommendations for resumes for experienced paralegals are similar to resumes for new paralegals. Your name, home address, phone number and an academic article Hurtwood, e-mail address should be on the top of the resume and it should be limited to one page, if possible. Resumes for Hanze University Sciences, experienced paralegals should contain the following or similar sections: Career Objective, Professional Experience, Skills, Other Relevant Experience and Education. Career objective. This is important for for essay writing Hotel Institute, experienced paralegals. It signals to the prospective employer whether the applicant is seeking a career change, a position with greater responsibility or a lateral move to a different company.

For example: “To secure a senior level paralegal position with supervisory responsibilities” indicates to speeches University, the employers that the applicant has prior paralegal experience and is seeking further professional growth. Education. The experienced paralegal should indicate the relevant information under the Education section. How To Write Essay School Of Milan. You should provide your degree or the certificate completed as well as your major, the college from where you graduated and the date of argumentative, your graduation. List any awards and honors you received upon graduation. Since prospective employers will focus more on the work history of experienced paralegals, the education information can be included either at the beginning or at the end of the resume. Experience.

For the experienced paralegal, this section of the an academic article resume is the most important information provided by the applicant in engaging the argumentative Sciences interest of the prospective employers. The most common form of presentation is to list jobs in words for essay Montreux reverse chronological order; therefore, you should list your most recent job first. Indicate the company’s or law firm’s name, list your job titles and dates of employment. Use active verbs to describe your duties and responsibilities, and be consistent in University the use of the verb tense. For examples: “Developed systems for billing clients,” “Conducted extensive research for class action lawsuit” and “Maintained and updated court dates.” Skills. This section is where you can highlight your technological skills. At a minimum, employers expect their experienced paralegals to be proficient in word processing, and to how to write International School, be able to navigate e-mails and prepare spreadsheets using Excel. Do you have computer-assisted research skills using Westlaw or Lexis? Are you proficient in other software applications such as CaseMap, LiveNote or Abacus Law? If so, don’t hesitate to University of Applied, list them.

Prospective employers always are seeking applicants who are technologically savvy to help make their law offices become more efficient. Other relevant experience. If you have had relevant experience other than work experience, you can describe it under this section. Articles Online For Money Oxford Tutorial College. Were you an active member of a national or state paralegal organization? Did you volunteer to participate in your firm’s pro bono program in argumentative University Sciences providing legal service to write a good essay for college College, those who could not afford to hire a legal professional? Perhaps you volunteered in events related to law that were sponsored by your community or civic groups. These all are activities to stress in your resume. They demonstrate initiative, leadership and commitment to the legal profession. The Cover Letter from Experienced Paralegals.

The cover letter is your initial introduction to the prospective employer. University. The purpose of the cover letter is to encourage the employer to read your resume and invite you for write articles Oxford, an interview. Therefore, like the resume, it has to be error-proof, neat and well-written. The first paragraph of the cover letter should explain why you are writing and what position you seek. Speeches Hanze Of Applied. For example: “I am writing to apply for the position of Senior Paralegal that was advertised on your Web site.” Also explain why you are interested in the position, such as seeking greater and/or more diverse responsibilities. In the next few paragraphs, summarize your qualifications, experience and achievements.

For example: “As the enclosed resume indicates, I have had over 10 years of paralegal experience in employment law” or “My 10 years of experience include working with cases involving bankruptcy law.” Follow up as to why this experience will benefit the law firm. You also can highlight specific skills, such as the ability to use computer-assisted research or software applications that help with the management of a law office. The final paragraph closes the letter by articles online for money, thanking the employers for their consideration of your application and notifying the argumentative of Applied Sciences employers where they can contact you for an interview. Also indicate that your resume is enclosed and how to write the best, that references are available upon request. SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to apply for the position of Paralegal in argumentative speeches of Applied Sciences your litigation department as advertised in Trinity College School the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. I have just completed the ABA Approved-paralegal program at Gainsville State University . My coursework and my internship experience have given me the argumentative Hanze of Applied Sciences skills to qualify for this position. As you can see from my resume, in online cources Trinity College addition to coursework in the areas of civil litigation and argumentative Hanze University Sciences, trial practice, I have enhanced my skills in the practice of litigation through my internship experiences.

I have had practical experience in how to application Hillfield legal research, writing complaints and legal memoranda, and filing pleadings. I am highly proficient and comfortable in the use of technology. I am proficient in argumentative Hanze University of Applied using Westlaw to descriptive for essay writing Montreux, perform research. I am also skilled in argumentative speeches Sciences using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and cources Trinity, Outlook. Thank you for your consideration.

I look forward to Hanze, speaking with you further regarding my qualifications for this position. Enclosed in my resume and I will be happy to provide you with references upon request. SAMPLE RESUME FOR NEW PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. To secure a position as a paralegal in a law firm that specializes in article Hurtwood House litigation. June 2008: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , New Jersey. Paralegal Certificate Program, ABA Approved. Coursework: Introduction to Hanze of Applied, Law, Civil Litigation, Legal Research and Writing, Tort Law, Family Law, Elder Law, Real Estate Law, Trial Practice. Leadership and Academic Acitivities: President of Legal Society (2007-2008) – Organized activities for. students in the Paralegal Program; arranged for speakers on legal issues; coordinated visits to writing Montreux, courts.

Feb. Hanze University Of Applied. 2008-May 2008: Paralegal Intern, Smith Smith, Smithtown , New Jersey. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Helped with filing pleadings. Performed legal research using Westlaw and in the library. Wrote legal memoranda. Prepared demand letters. Sept. A Good Essay Application Hillfield Strathallan College. 2007-Jan. Hanze University Sciences. 2008: Academic Service Learning in conjunction with Elder Law course, Senior Legal Clinic, Newtown , New Jersey.

Assisted in drafting advance health planning documents. Interviewed clients for case intake. Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted in drafting health proxies and School, living wills. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw.

Coordinated Annual Fund-Raising Event for the Homeless since 2000. SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671. Tobin and Dempf, LLP. I am writing to argumentative speeches University of Applied Sciences, apply for writing an academic House, the position of supervising paralegal in your litigation department as advertised in the New Jersey Times , dated June 25, 2008. After more than 10 years of experience as a litigation paralegal, I am seeking a new position that can provide me with additional responsibilities and an opportunity to use my supervisory skills. As you can see from argumentative University of Applied Sciences, my resume, I have had extensive experience as a litigation paralegal and my responsibilities have increased over the years. Recently, I was given the additional responsibility of supervising and write articles online for money Tutorial College, training secretarial staff and speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences, student interns. An Academic Article Hurtwood House. In that capacity, I have developed my mentoring and supervisory skills. I am highly proficient and comfortable in the use of argumentative speeches Hanze University of Applied, technology.

I am proficient in Institute using Westlaw and Lexis to perform research. I have assisted the attorneys in my firm in making presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and have created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. I have become skilled in the use of software applications to assist with the management of complex litigation cases. As a result, I can offer your firm a high level of expertise in argumentative of Applied using Concordance, Summation and CaseMap. I believe I can contribute much to your firm. Thank you for taking time from your schedule to consider me for this position. I look forward to articles online, speaking with you further regarding my qualifications. Enclosed is my resume and I will be happy to provide you with references upon speeches Hanze of Applied Sciences request. SAMPLE RESUME FOR EXPERIENCED PARALEGALS. 345 Highway Street. Lakeview, NJ 10671.

To secure a position as a senior-level paralegal with supervisory responsibilities. July 2000-Present: Paralegal, Kleinsmith Associates, Newark , N.J. Provide legal and write the best International School of Milan, administrative support for speeches Hanze University of Applied, civil litigation firm. Supervise and train secretarial staff and student interns. Implement an online billing system for clients. Draft legal memoranda and client correspondence. Conduct research employing online resources such as Westlaw and Lexis. Assist with document production and descriptive words writing Hotel, trial preparation.

July 1998-June 2000: Paralegal, Smith Smith, Smithtown , N.J. Assisted with scheduling meetings with clients. Assisted with filing pleadings. Performed legal research using Westlaw and in the library. Wrote legal memoranda.

Prepared billings for clients. Feb. Argumentative University Of Applied Sciences. 1998-June 1998: Paralegal Intern, Legal Aid of New Jersey , Newtown , N.J. Interviewed clients for case intake. Assisted with drafting complaints. Assisted with document production. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Westlaw, Lexis, Concordance, Summation and an academic article Hurtwood House, CaseMap.

Member of the American Alliance of Paralegals and the Legal Assistants Association of New Jersey; organized workshops on technology for paralegals. Participated in the pro speeches Hanze University bono program initiated by Kleinsmith Associates. June 1998: Gainsville State University , Smithtown , N.J. Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies, ABA-Approved Paralegal Program. Linda T. Chin is an to Saint, assistant professor at St. John’s University in New York City. She teaches in the American Bar Association-approved legal studies program, which prepares students to speeches University, work as paralegals in the legal profession.

Professor Chin’s field of expertise is employment and elder law.