Date: 18.1.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 509
Seyirzevki.com #Write essay on my family Admiral Farragut Academy

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Write essay on my family Admiral Farragut Academy

Write essay on my family Admiral Farragut Academy

May/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

Pre School Learning For Kids . My Family, Food, Clothes, Our Home, Vehicles, Our City, Music

Watch Latest Kids Songs ...

Admiral Farragut Academy Profile | Saint Petersburg, Florida (FL)

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Reveille Summer 2015 by Admiral Farragut Academy - issuu

Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty. By: July • Essay • 1,212 Words • November 26, 2009 • 644 Views. Essay title: Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from essay family Farragut, Poverty. Ben Carson tells of his journey from poverty. How To Essay Cologne Business. Benjamin S. Write Essay Family Farragut. Carson went from an angry street fighter in Detroit to become director of pediatric neurosurgery at youtube writing Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital. Carson, who attributes his escape from the poverty of his youth to the support and love of essay on my Admiral, his mother, is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including an honorary degree from UD in write Kingswood 1997. Essay. His autobiography, Gifted Hands, chronicles the road from a broken home and poor self-esteem to his life today. His second book, Think Big, elaborates on his philosophy of site School of Business & Management, success in write on my family Admiral Academy life, and his newest book, The Big Picture, offers an in-depth look at a professional surgeon's life, as well as his perspectives on priorities, race, society, success and living out a life of faith in quotes on essay School a complex world.

He and his wife, Candy, created a program known as the Carson Scholars Fund, for students in grades four through 12 in Maryland, Delaware and write family Admiral Washington, D.C., who meet high standards of academic achievement and humanitarian service. These remarks, presented at UD's 151st Commencement exercises May 27, are printed with permission of on essay writing, Benjamin S. Carson Sr., M.D. Congratulations to family Admiral Farragut all the graduates. You know that a Commencement builds dreams. I think back on write essay Rotterdam, a time when I was in your seat and also even much further back than that, when I was a youngster sometimes spending hours sitting in the hallways of on my family Farragut, Detroit's Receiving Hospital or Boston City Hospital. We were on medical assistance, so we had to wait for one of the interns or residents to finish with all their work so they could see us. But, I used to entertain myself by listening to the PA system: Dr. Jones, Dr. Jones to the emergency room; Dr. Johnson, Dr. Johnson to the clinic.

It sounded so important, and I would be thinking, One day, they'll be saying, 'Dr. Carson, Dr. Carson to the operating room.' But, of course, nowadays we have beepers, so I still don't get to hear it. But, it was wonderful having that dream. Auston Institute. You know, you have to have something that inspires you to write essay Admiral Farragut go on. I have to tell you that things kind of fell apart for me when I was 8 years old. My parents got divorced.

My mother was one of 24 children and got married at age 13. They moved to Detroit from rural Tennessee, where she discovered that my father was a bigamist. (I was telling that story at a commencement at the University of Utah. Nobody thought it was that strange. No, actually they don't do that anymore in essay Auston Utah, and write essay on my Admiral Academy the fact of the matter is, if everybody had the morals of the people in Utah, we'd be in pretty good shape.) But, at any rate, things kind of fell apart, and we moved to Boston. (I was in Boston this past week speaking at the Harvard Medical School commencement.) But, things weren't so good while we were living there. We lived in one of the tenements. We became very, very familiar with poverty. Article Writing Site School Of Business. I'll tell you I learned a very important lesson during that time; it was from my mother. She had a very difficult life, but she never adopted the victim's mentality. She never felt sorry for write essay herself, regardless of how to Kingswood, all the things that happened. And, that was a good thing.

The problem was she never felt sorry for us, either. Write Family Farragut Academy. So, no excuse was ever acceptable, and she would always say if you came up with an excuse, Do you have a brain? And, if the answer was yes, then she would say, You could have thought your way out of it. Well, eventually we moved back to Detroit; poverty was rampant. I was a fifth-grade student, perhaps the worst fifth-grade student you've ever seen in your entire life. My idea of how to write a lit essay School, a good day was when I got somebody else kicked out of class. Because, I knew that I wasn't going to write essay on my family Admiral Farragut Academy achieve, and, if I got other people not to youtube essay writing Auston achieve, I felt good. You know, misery loves company. And, my nickname was Dummy. We were having an argument. (2009, 11).

Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty. Write On My Admiral. EssaysForStudent.com . Retrieved 11, 2009, from https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty EssaysForStudent.com . 11 2009. 2009. 11 2009 https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Ben Carson Tells of youtube Institute, His Journey from Poverty. EssaysForStudent.com . EssaysForStudent.com, 11 2009. Web. 11 2009. https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html.

Ben Carson Tells of His Journey from Poverty. EssaysForStudent.com. 11, 2009. Accessed 11, 2009. https://www.essaysforstudent.com/essays/Ben-Carson-Tells-of-His-Journey-from-Poverty/14771.html. Imaginative Journeys . Imaginative journeys can be taken through the imagination or psyche of an individual as they explore, reflect and write essay on my family Admiral Farragut fuse together the seemingly intangible. How To Articles School. When I received my schedule for family Academy the fall semester back in write articles School the summer, I read that I had Racism and Sexism in the United States.

Benjamin Solomon Carson Biographical Information: Born in Detroit, Michigan September 18,1951 the second son of Sonya and Robert Solomon Carson Graduated with honors from Southwestern. . /wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Ben_Carson_by_Skidmore_with_lighting_correction.jpg Ben Carson : Surgical Pioneer Although Ben Carson is most presently known for . Get Access to 87,000+ Essays and Term Papers Join 179,000+ Other Students High Quality Essays and Documents. Free Essays, Book Reports, Term Papers and Research Papers.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Boys' Life - июл 1959 - Страница 65 - Результат из Google Книги

40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays. The secret to write family Admiral Farragut Academy a successful essay doesn’t just lie in the clever things you talk about and Auston of Management, the way you structure your points. To be truly brilliant, an essay needs to utilise the right language. You could make a great point, but if it’s not intelligently articulated, you almost needn’t have bothered. Developing the language skills to build an argument and to write persuasively is write Farragut crucial if you’re to write outstanding essays every time. In this article, we’re going to equip you with the how to write introduction Business School words and phrases you need to on my Admiral write a top-notch essay, along with examples of writing site IUBH School of Business, how to write essay on my Academy utilise them. It’s by no means an exhaustive list, and there will often be other ways of using the words and phrases we describe that we won’t have room to include, but there should be more than enough below to help you make an write a lit Business School instant improvement to your essay-writing skills – whether you’re a native English speaker or taking your first steps into essay family Academy writing essays in English. Let’s start by looking at language for general explanations of how to essay Rotterdam Business, complex points.

Usage : “In order to” can be used to introduce an explanation for the purpose of an argument. Example : “In order to write essay Academy understand X, we need first to understand Y.” Usage : Use “in other words” when you want to express something in a different way (more simply), to make it easier to article writing School of Business understand, or to emphasise or expand on a point. Example : “Frogs are amphibians. Write Essay On My Farragut Academy. In other words, they live on the land and in the water.” Usage : This phrase is another way of quotes writing Windermere Preparatory, saying “in other words”, and can be used in particularly complex points, when you feel that an alternative way of wording a problem may help the reader achieve a better understanding of its significance.

Example : “Plants rely on write family Admiral Academy photosynthesis. A Lit Essay School. To put it another way, they will die without the write on my family Admiral Farragut sun.” Usage : “That is” and “that is to say” can be used to write online Academy add further detail to write essay family Farragut Academy your explanation, or to be more precise. Example : “Whales are mammals. That is to write how to Kingswood say, they must breathe air.” Usage : Use “to that end” or “to this end” in a similar way to “in order to” or “so”. Example : “Zoologists have long sought to understand how animals communicate with each other. To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at essay on my elephant sounds and their possible meanings.” Adding additional information to support a point. Students often make the quotes writing mistake of on my Farragut, using synonyms of essay Cologne School, “and” each time they want to add further information in support of a point they’re making, or to build an argument. Here are some cleverer ways of doing this.

Usage : Employ “moreover” at the start of essay on my Academy, a sentence to add extra information in support of how to a lit Rotterdam Business School, a point you’re making. Example : “Moreover, the results of a recent piece of research provide compelling evidence in support of…” Usage :This is write Farragut Academy also generally used at the start of online Vermont, a sentence, to write essay add extra information. Example : “Furthermore, there is evidence to suggest that…” Usage : This is essay Business School used in the same way as “moreover” and “furthermore”.

Example : “What’s more, this isn’t the write essay on my Admiral Farragut only evidence that supports this hypothesis.” Usage : Use “likewise” when you want to talk about something that agrees with what you’ve just mentioned. Example : “Scholar A believes X. Likewise, Scholar B argues compellingly in youtube essay Institute favour of this point of view.” Usage : Use “similarly” in the same way as “likewise”. Example : “Audiences at the time reacted with shock to on my Admiral Farragut Academy Beethoven’s new work, because it was very different to what they were used to. Similarly, we have a tendency to react with surprise to the unfamiliar.” Usage : Use the phrase “another key point to remember” or “another key fact to remember” to writing Windermere introduce additional facts without using the word “also”. Example : “As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature.

Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him.” Usage : Use “as well as” instead of “also” or “and”. Example : “Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y.” Usage : This wording is used to add an essay family Farragut extra piece of information, often something that’s in write a lit Rotterdam School some way more surprising or unexpected than the first piece of information. Example : “Not only did Edmund Hillary have the honour of being the write family Farragut Academy first to quotes writing Windermere Preparatory reach the summit of essay on my family Academy, Everest, but he was also appointed Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire.” Usage : Used when considering two or more arguments at a time. Example : “Coupled with the literary evidence, the statistics paint a compelling view of…” Usage : This can be used to structure an argument, presenting facts clearly one after the other. Example : “There are many points in write introduction Business School support of this view. Firstly, X. Secondly, Y. And thirdly, Z. 16.

Not to Admiral Academy mention/to say nothing of. Usage : “Not to mention” and how to write how to Kingswood School, “to say nothing of” can be used to add extra information with a bit of emphasis. Example : “The war caused unprecedented suffering to millions of write Admiral, people, not to mention its impact on write the country’s economy.” Words and phrases for demonstrating contrast. When you’re developing an write on my family Admiral argument, you will often need to present contrasting or opposing opinions or evidence – “it could show this, but it could also show this”, or “X says this, but Y disagrees”. This section covers words you can use instead of the “but” in these examples, to youtube make your writing sound more intelligent and write family Admiral Farragut, interesting.

Usage : Use “however” to introduce a point that disagrees with what you’ve just said. Example : “Scholar A thinks this. However, Scholar B reached a different conclusion.” Usage : Usage of this phrase includes introducing a contrasting interpretation of the same piece of evidence, a different piece of evidence that suggests something else, or an opposing opinion. Example: “The historical evidence appears to suggest a clear-cut situation. How To Write Essay School. On the write on my family Farragut other hand, the archaeological evidence presents a somewhat less straightforward picture of what happened that day.” Usage : Used in a similar manner to “on the write online Vermont Academy other hand” or “but”. Example : “The historians are unanimous in telling us X, an agreement that suggests that this version of write essay Farragut, events must be an accurate account. Having said that, the IUBH School & Management archaeology tells a different story.”

Usage : Use “by contrast” or “in comparison” when you’re comparing and write Admiral, contrasting pieces of evidence. Example : “Scholar A’s opinion, then, is based on insufficient evidence. By contrast, Scholar B’s opinion seems more plausible.” Usage : Use this to cast doubt on an assertion. Example : “Writer A asserts that this was the article IUBH School of Business reason for write essay Farragut what happened. Then again, it’s possible that he was being paid to say this.” Usage : This is used in the same way as “then again”. Example : “The evidence ostensibly appears to point to this conclusion. That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at best.”

Usage : Use this when you want to introduce a contrasting idea. Example : “Much of scholarship has focused on this evidence. Essay Rotterdam Business. Yet not everyone agrees that this is the most important aspect of the situation.” Adding a proviso or acknowledging reservations. Sometimes, you may need to acknowledge a shortfalling in a piece of essay family Academy, evidence, or add a proviso. Here are some ways of doing so.

Usage : Use “despite this” or “in spite of this” when you want to how to essay Rotterdam School outline a point that stands regardless of a shortfalling in the evidence. Example : “The sample size was small, but the write essay on my family Farragut results were important despite this.” Usage : Use this when you want your reader to write how to Kingswood consider a point in the knowledge of something else. Example : “We’ve seen that the methods used in the 19th century study did not always live up to the rigorous standards expected in scientific research today, which makes it difficult to draw definite conclusions. With this in write Farragut mind, let’s look at a more recent study to see how the results compare.” Usage : This means “on condition that”. Youtube Auston Institute. You can also say “providing that” or just “providing” to mean the same thing. Example : “We may use this as evidence to Admiral Farragut Academy support our argument, provided that we bear in mind the a lit essay Rotterdam Business School limitations of the methods used to obtain it.” Usage : These phrases are used when something has shed light on something else. Example : “In light of the write on my Admiral Academy evidence from the 2013 study, we have a better understanding of…” Usage : This is similar to quotes writing School “despite this”.

Example : “The study had its limitations, but it was nonetheless groundbreaking for its day.” Usage : This is the same as “nonetheless”. Example : “The study was flawed, but it was important nevertheless.” Usage : This is essay another way of saying “nonetheless”. Example : “Notwithstanding the limitations of the methodology used, it was an important study in the development of how we view the workings of the human mind.” Good essays always back up points with examples, but it’s going to get boring if you use the a lit essay expression “for example” every time. Essay Family. Here are a couple of other ways of saying the same thing. Example : “Some birds migrate to avoid harsher winter climates. Swallows, for on essay Preparatory instance, leave the UK in write essay Admiral Academy early winter and fly south…”

Example : “To give an how to write introduction essay Cologne School illustration of what I mean, let’s look at the case of…” When you want to demonstrate that a point is particularly important, there are several ways of write essay Admiral Farragut Academy, highlighting it as such. Usage : Used to introduce a point that is loaded with meaning that might not be immediately apparent. Example : “Significantly, Tacitus omits to tell us the kind of gossip prevalent in Suetonius’ accounts of the same period.” Usage : This can be used to articles Vermont mean “significantly” (as above), and it can also be used interchangeably with “in particular” (the example below demonstrates the first of essay family Farragut, these ways of using it). Example : “Actual figures are notably absent from online articles Vermont Academy, Scholar A’s analysis.” Usage : Use “importantly” interchangeably with “significantly”.

Example : “Importantly, Scholar A was being employed by write family Admiral Farragut Academy, X when he wrote this work, and how to how to articles School, was presumably therefore under pressure to portray the situation more favourably than he perhaps might otherwise have done.” You’ve almost made it to write on my Admiral Farragut Academy the end of the write Vermont essay, but your work isn’t over essay Farragut Academy yet. You need to end by wrapping up everything you’ve talked about, showing that you’ve considered the arguments on both sides and reached the most likely conclusion. Here are some words and phrases to youtube essay writing help you. Usage : Typically used to introduce the concluding paragraph or sentence of an essay, summarising what you’ve discussed in essay family Admiral a broad overview. Example : “In conclusion, the evidence points almost exclusively to Argument A.” Usage : Used to signify what you believe to be the most significant point, and the main takeaway from the write articles School essay. Example : “Above all, it seems pertinent to remember that…” Usage : This is write Admiral Farragut a useful word to articles Vermont Academy use when summarising which argument you find most convincing. Example : “Scholar A’s point – that Constanze Mozart was motivated by write on my family Admiral Academy, financial gain – seems to me to be the most persuasive argument for her actions following Mozart’s death.” Usage : Use in the same way as “persuasive” above.

Example : “The most compelling argument is Institute presented by Scholar A.” Usage : This means “taking everything into account”. Example : “All things considered, it seems reasonable to assume that…” How many of these words and phrases will you get into your next essay? And are any of your favourite essay terms missing from our list? Let us know in the comments below! 221 Responses to “40 Useful Words and Phrases for Top-Notch Essays”

January 09, 2015 at 8:47 am, Jimmy Tan said: January 23, 2016 at 1:13 am, AN INDIAN said: It is very useful for junior as well as to senior.It is awesome……………… thanks for this. November 29, 2016 at 9:46 am, Mofasa said: March 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Vaibhavi said: May 04, 2017 at 3:54 pm, felix said: September 17, 2017 at essay Farragut Academy 8:02 am, arjun said: April 29, 2016 at 1:13 pm, ron said: September 01, 2016 at 1:18 am, RedKeyMon said: Ty bruv! It’s really useful!

November 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Ranch Dressing said: This the real RedKeyMon? May 26, 2017 at 2:28 pm, inosh said: September 07, 2016 at 12:04 am, winter the article School savage said: yeh these words are lit. October 15, 2016 at 6:19 pm, Freya said: Thanks!!

I have to right an essay on essay family Admiral Farragut Academy the battle of hastings and I really need to widen my vocab! It really helped December 12, 2016 at youtube essay Auston Institute of Management 1:13 pm, rose said: great thanks,now i know how to write essay use big words in how to write a lit essay Rotterdam an argumentative essay. April 18, 2017 at 4:55 pm, nikie said: very very useful! May 26, 2017 at 9:13 am, Anthony said: Thanks for the article!

October 02, 2017 at 3:08 pm, yoyo said: January 13, 2015 at 2:55 am, Amila said: Wonderful. Write Essay Family Admiral Farragut. Thank you so much. Keep in touch. February 05, 2015 at 12:36 pm, Tanya said: February 08, 2015 at 8:12 am, Ram said: Thank you very much. Useful for my revision. February 13, 2015 at on essay Windermere Preparatory School 10:53 am, Lucienne said: Thank you so much, really useful!

October 05, 2015 at 12:40 pm, Dhanushreddy said: very useful for students. February 26, 2015 at on my Admiral Farragut Academy 9:08 am, Ayanika Arora said: March 28, 2015 at Vermont 6:06 am, Abhijeet said: Perhaps “In the wake of” would have been feasible to be included. March 31, 2015 at 11:04 pm, Loli said: it is essay on my Admiral Academy wonderful, you’ve helped so much.

May 03, 2015 at 10:44 pm, Rihards said: Wouldn’t do as great without this! May 04, 2015 at 1:47 pm, Dan said: Thanks so much, this is really going to help my essay. Writing Preparatory School. I’m already a good writer, all I needed was a good source of words, and write on my, this was it. I will recommend this website to essay writing my friends and write Farragut Academy, I definitely will be checking what other information you guys have. Thanks!

May 06, 2015 at 3:08 pm, Danny said: Thank you for your help. My essay will be great! May 08, 2015 at 8:51 pm, Oxford Student said: Thank you, for your excellent choice of words oxford is write introduction Cologne very hard on you as it is one of the top schools so I appreciate these words. May 16, 2015 at 5:31 am, Aleena said:

These words are quite knowledgeable to me because when I was writing an essay on my Academy essay my phrases are so absurd to put it another way these words make my essay beautiful. Write Articles Academy. Thank you for write essay family Admiral Farragut Academy providing such words. May 19, 2015 at 4:50 pm, juules said: ostensibly appears? tautologies seem to be a thing in the english language. May 25, 2015 at 8:56 am, gimhan savinda said: This was great, thanks a lot for these meaningful words.

Hopefully I can face my exam in good perfect manner. Thanks a lot for the assistant support. December 27, 2015 at 10:55 am, Ikoo said: I need more information about black’s writing .also,his romantic way in how to a lit essay Business School nature . Please could you help me ? May 26, 2015 at 2:39 pm, Mike said: These are reach-me-downs and the ideas you express are poorly connected. Essay On My Admiral. For example, ‘As a Romantic, Blake was a proponent of a closer relationship between humans and nature. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on how to write Business School the world around him.” You link these facts incorrectly – they are not a series of points that are additive. They are causally related, i.e. On My Admiral Farragut Academy. one is how to write a lit essay Business a consequence of the on my Admiral Farragut other. How To A Lit Essay Business. I believe this is write on my family Admiral Farragut Academy better, both logically and stylistically: ‘Romantic writers, including Blake, decried the negative impact of the Industrial Revolution on, amongst other things, society’s connectedness with the natural world.

Consequently he foregrounded the importance of improving the relationship between humankind and nature.’ You also lace your examples with contractions and these have no place in academic writing. September 19, 2016 at 11:18 am, Helena said: March 23, 2017 at 5:33 pm, Dr. Jim Loving said: You are correct.

I have taught writing for 40-plus years, and how to write how to articles School, I find many of these suggestions wordy and unnecessary. For instance, “In order to” can simply to be “To.” June 02, 2015 at 1:48 am, phertauwete said: Thanks so much, I got it. June 05, 2015 at write on my 5:17 am, william said: Thank you very much, I’m having my O-level English in about 2 hours now and you really helped me. I’m sure i can score an A now #128512; June 07, 2015 at 7:21 am, Lysha said:

Great!! Thank you so much for article IUBH including the tips above. June 09, 2015 at 8:40 pm, Suus said: These words will really help me doing my English writing exam well tomorrow! #128578; June 21, 2015 at 11:52 am, Ali Zorab said: Such great tips, indeed. July 02, 2015 at 6:38 pm, Tim said:

You did a wonderful job. Keep it up. Tim – Saudi Arabia. July 03, 2015 at essay family Admiral 10:34 pm, maimunahm said: I am writing my thesis and write a lit Rotterdam Business School, it really helps me with it, thanks a lot. August 30, 2015 at write on my family Farragut Academy 4:26 pm, aron said:

April 23, 2017 at 9:49 am, Matorankle said: September 02, 2015 at 3:37 pm, Anonymous said: Thank you for providing me with these phrases! They will certainly help me with my English paper. September 10, 2015 at 3:31 am, Sarah said: what a great help in teaching children in writing essay…… September 16, 2015 at quotes Preparatory School 8:04 am, josphat lowoi said: Good work..I greatly appreciate. September 21, 2015 at 2:45 pm, David said: September 23, 2015 at 1:04 am, haripriya said: Thanks a lot! It was very helpful for my term end English examination!

October 04, 2015 at essay family Academy 4:47 pm, Joanna said: This is helpful! Thanks for youtube essay writing Institute sharing! October 06, 2015 at 10:59 pm, Joe said: Thanks for the list. I think it would also be helpful to include a list of words to help express the essay Admiral Farragut Academy thoughts of the writers being referenced in the essay, for example, “Jacob states that teachers need to consider the learning abilities of write Business School, all students” or “Williams asserts that reading English texts more often can increase the writing skills of write essay on my family Admiral Farragut, ESL learners”. It sometimes becomes boring to keep saying, “so-and-so states that…” October 12, 2015 at 9:07 am, faiz said: This was useful for me.

October 14, 2015 at 3:09 am, Lilow W. said: This article was wonderful. Write. Furthermore, I don’t think my world history grade, as well as my grades in family Admiral language arts and science, would have been half of how to write Business, what they are now without it. All things considered, this was an amazing article and I recommend it to anyone looking to write on my family Admiral Academy give their essay an elegant twist. October 15, 2015 at how to write essay Business 3:41 pm, Ayushi said: Thanks!! Really a very useful list! October 18, 2015 at write family Admiral Academy 3:29 pm, Missy said: Really helpful ……………. Thank you guys. October 19, 2015 at 10:49 am, steven O'Donnell said:

I would have also included “in fact” October 19, 2015 at 9:42 pm, Tom Howell said: *Gasp* As someone who has studied and takes a modicum of interest in the English language, and having spent a lifetime writing scientific essays, all I can say is articles Vermont Academy this list of cliches will not aid you in your academic pursuits. Write Essay On My Family Admiral Farragut. This is a categorical list of English don’ts that will undoubtedly be highlight with a sigh, and a comment something along the lines of “Please, no more” – paraphrased of course. Some of these are inescapable and are useful tools, but please use in moderation. Quotes On Essay Writing Preparatory. If you truly wish to write essay family Farragut improve your writing, consider the use of language in literature you may study as part of your academic endeavours – be it english or technical based. What makes a writing style worthy of note, and what makes it tedious and how to write introduction Business School, monotonous? The use of structure, engaging writing styles, and even metaphors can be true keys to write essay on my family Admiral essay success. December 07, 2015 at 8:24 am, Jeff B. said:

Tom, I must agree. In my English class such cliches as listed here would be highlighted and returned to the student with an admonition to “please use your own words,” or something to write Kingswood that effect. As I like to write essay Admiral joke, “Cliches should be avoided like the article site of Business plague.” October 20, 2015 at 8:22 pm, yoursif said: October 22, 2015 at 5:00 pm, nur amira said: thanks it was indeed helpful. November 02, 2015 at 1:11 pm, sania said: really..its very helpful. im unanimous in asserting that how this has engendered an advantageous impact..in my result. November 12, 2015 at 10:59 am, Alex said: This is write family Admiral Farragut so great… thanks for the A grade. November 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm, Chala said: Thanks a lot for this helpful article.

One question though: The example given for article writing site School phrase 12 “Scholar A argued that this was due to X, as well as Y.” has a comma included after “X”, but isn’t a serial comma incorrect in a series of on my Farragut, two items? November 21, 2015 at how to articles School 9:05 pm, Yo said: November 26, 2015 at 5:29 pm, courage said: thanks very much.very useful we look forward for other posts. November 29, 2015 at 1:13 am, Joey said:

I don’t really feel comfortable using firstly, secondly, thirdly to introduce new points… does anyone else feel the same? December 07, 2015 at 7:58 am, Jeff B. Write Essay Family. said: While some of the suggestions in this article are valuable, I am going to have to agree with Tom Howell about the use of cliches. How To Introduction Essay. Many of the phrases suggested (e.g. “To put it another way” and “Another key thing to write essay family remember”) are cliches, and should be avoided in how to how to School original writing. Another note: this article recommends the use of “In conclusion” to introduce the conclusion. My suggestion is to avoid it, and I am not the only one who feels this way. To quote the Writing Center at Harvard University: summary,’ and ‘to sum up.’ These phrases can be. useful–even welcome–in oral presentations. On My Family Admiral Farragut Academy. But.

readers can see, by the tell-tale compression of the. pages, when an essay is about to end. Preparatory School. You’ll irritate. your audience if you belabor the obvious.” If your readers cannot figure out that from reading your text that you are presenting your conclusion, then your conclusion has more problems than simply the write essay on my Farragut introduction to it. December 07, 2015 at 8:03 am, Jeff B. said:

Note: In my comment above, I should have specified “for college-level writing… and above.” Further, I will say that sometimes, indeed, “In conclusion” can be a useful phrase, but in many if not most cases it should be avoided. December 07, 2015 at 10:43 am, Jeff B. said: * Assuming, of course, that my “comment above” is write articles actually posted after it undergoes “moderation.” Otherwise my note makes no sense… December 07, 2015 at 8:25 pm, pavla said: put (or set) the record straight. December 09, 2015 at 12:42 pm, Ahsan said: Really great info. I will use these words in content of my site in order to get best rankings. December 09, 2015 at 8:48 pm, khalid Benameur said: really these are benificial words to use and Iam going to use them. December 10, 2015 at 1:51 pm, cp8 said: This is easily the go-to site when I write essays.

Thank you! August 05, 2017 at write Farragut Academy 10:48 pm, abdo raheem said: January 04, 2016 at 2:41 pm, panthe veroski said: Thank you, it’s so useful! January 19, 2016 at 8:33 pm, BOB said: really good, I loved it! Would really help in my test.

January 19, 2016 at 8:34 pm, daddyshrekked said: Fantastic, wouldn’t do that well without it. January 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm, yahya said: it is write articles School very helpful idea because i have exam thxn. January 31, 2016 at 3:24 am, Alex Joseph said: THANK YOU so much!! January 31, 2016 at 4:08 am, Jass said: Yes, it really works in my essay writing. Thanks, and the best thing is I am finding some more useful vocab words from other’s replies.:)

November 29, 2016 at essay Admiral Farragut 9:46 am, Mofasa said: Oke i kno now veri muchh. February 04, 2016 at 3:54 pm, James said: Wow, this is write online articles Academy really something valuable to me! I will have to jolt down all this and use them in on my Academy my academic writing tmr. February 05, 2016 at IUBH School of Business 6:26 am, hanna said: AMAZING. VERY USEFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

February 10, 2016 at Admiral 9:37 am, Shruthi said: Not useful…I want idioms and phrases please. February 12, 2016 at 9:45 am, ORA Admin said: Thank you for your comment. It is how to how to articles School worth bearing in mind that examiners often consider idioms risky, as when over-used (or mis-used) they can place a candidate at a disadvantage. You are absolutely correct, however, that learning idioms is vital to write on my family Farragut acquiring fluency in writing Institute any language – you might enjoy our article on some of the more bizarre idioms in the English language! Best of luck in your studies,

February 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm, reyan said: Thanks it came in handy. February 20, 2016 at write essay on my family Admiral Farragut 5:20 pm, Unknown said: I think this might help me to improve my essays. Thanks to whoever gave such great words#128522; February 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm, Divya said: In all probability I find this this things very helpful which would surely enhance my essay.

February 29, 2016 at how to write a lit Business 1:28 am, Tanya Roy said: this phases helped me in write family Admiral Academy 10th board icsc examination….. thanks a lot #128512; February 29, 2016 at introduction essay Cologne Business School 2:39 am, shubham said: I think this might help me to write essay Admiral Farragut improve my essays. Thanks to quotes writing Windermere School whoever gave such great words#128522; March 03, 2016 at 7:30 pm, Abhishek Mandge said: Its really useful for me. March 07, 2016 at 11:33 am, ashrin said:

March 14, 2016 at write Farragut Academy 2:03 pm, Lekesh said: Thanks a lot….Helped me very much !! Really thanks for making this!! April 13, 2016 at 3:20 pm, Jiya Goyal said: thanks a lot…,helped me very much!! April 21, 2016 at 3:30 am, Juanaye goodall said: This words are really going to help me in my graded essay tomorrow. April 23, 2016 at 1:29 pm, lyricist chaani said: it was really very usefull for how to Cologne Business me . On My. so i am alluding to youtube essay of Management other students to use above lines.

April 29, 2016 at essay on my family Admiral Academy 1:12 pm, Vape Naysh V/ said: tanks m8 ( ?° ?? ?°) May 01, 2016 at 12:07 pm, Asuna Yuuki said: Very useful for essay writing. Thanks a lot. May 04, 2016 at youtube essay of Management 3:58 am, SJAll said: Quentin Crisp, upon being asked to give advice to aspiring writers replied: “Never read. This is very important. if you read books in order to write essay Farragut improve your writing style, you will find yourself trying to write introduction essay Cologne School write literature, instead of saying what you really mean. It’s very important not to get caught up trying to write better American prose. Don’t do any such thing. Just try to think, Am I saying what I mean? Have I pared away, have I taken away all the words except the ones that say what I mean.

And then your writing will be fine. You have the write essay family Admiral Farragut most wonderful writers in America, really great stylists, people like Damon Runyon, and there’s no floweriness, no literary effect, in the work of how to write how to articles Kingswood, Damon Runyon, he is as neat as he can possibly be. One of write Admiral Academy, his stories begins ‘Some parties who do not wish him well have put Maury in some quicklime.’ March 23, 2017 at 5:39 pm, Dr. Jim Loving said: Excellent advice.

Many writing students would do well to online articles Vermont read Zinsser’s book “On Writing Well.” He emphasizes clarity in writing, and write essay on my Admiral Academy, no one does it better. May 04, 2016 at 1:43 pm, angielski said: Very useful to Auston of Management have it in essay on my Farragut Academy one place. Thanks ! May 10, 2016 at 7:57 pm, Cheese said: Hello Oxford Royale community, Thank you for youtube essay writing Auston this extremely helpful guide on improving flow using phrases.

This has helped me improve, overall, as I have now taken these tips to family Admiral Academy my heart. Thanks an awful lot, May 11, 2016 at quotes on essay Windermere School 9:17 pm, Khirod Maharana said: I greatly appreciate thankful… May 12, 2016 at 12:11 am, Inderpreet said: thnk u for the amazing words… May 26, 2016 at 11:11 pm, Georgia Kathleen said: This is on my family Admiral Farragut Academy really helpful, I’ve been looking to expand and vary the words I use during English exams. Thanks! May 29, 2016 at Windermere Preparatory 5:17 am, Noosh said: i was going to essay Academy use conventionally but i have already used it so i had to use significantly #128512; June 02, 2016 at 2:24 am, jo sladky said: this is article writing site so helpful, thanks. June 02, 2016 at 11:50 am, irisha said: truly very helpful…thanksss loadsss.

June 02, 2016 at 2:37 pm, Kannan.P said: Could you please add more pharse. Thanks. June 04, 2016 at 2:04 pm, Wish said: This was very much useful to me. I pay my regards hundreds and essay Farragut Academy, thousands of times.

This has actually a vast collection of effective words and write Kingswood, phrases to be used in an essay. Admiral Farragut Academy. Once again thank you. #128214; June 13, 2016 at 6:54 pm, Alan said: June 18, 2016 at 4:48 pm, Sohaib said: It’s really awesome. How To Write Essay Cologne Business School. As well as helpful thanks a lot. June 22, 2016 at on my family Admiral Farragut Academy 1:49 pm, Tuan said: Thank you so so muchh. June 25, 2016 at Windermere Preparatory School 2:00 pm, Ranthimo said: It is my first encounter with these eye opening phrases.

Honestly speaking, they are indeed helpful aids that will unfailingly help me speak English fluently. It is a well packaged informative tool that will help nonnative English speakers to have good command of essay family, English language.Thank you very much for your good effort. June 27, 2016 at 7:18 am, Vivian said: Thank you so much for the useful words to use in writing site IUBH essay. This help me a lot. June 28, 2016 at 4:30 pm, Chris Speck said: Great stuff, thanks. July 01, 2016 at 2:16 pm, Pius Ndeti said: In light of the write essay on my family Farragut new learning, I am not only inspired, but also enthralled.

July 12, 2016 at 10:06 am, Fernando said: July 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm, ashok kumar said: very useful guidelines. thank you so much. August 10, 2016 at 8:41 am, Widya said: very useful, thanks a lot. August 16, 2016 at 1:12 pm, Prabanya said: They were very simple.. But, good.. School Of Business & Management. They helped me..

August 19, 2016 at 5:44 pm, ananay chhetri 7 said: It was very use full tu me … Keep in touch …. I scored 18/20 in essay n letter. August 22, 2016 at 2:09 am, Tanya Roy said: It’s really useful for write essay on my Admiral me… thnkiew so much..#128522;#128522;#128522; September 05, 2016 at 12:16 pm, Mounika said: Very useful. School. Thanks a ton #128578; September 15, 2016 at 4:28 am, Student said: This was SOOOO helpful, I got an A. September 15, 2016 at 4:29 am, Student said:

I think that these are amazingly helpful. You should add a few words though. September 15, 2016 at write on my family Admiral 4:31 am, Yhandamene said: i am not ameracan and i am a xchang student, this was good for mee. September 15, 2016 at 4:33 am, Tinye Rae said: My writing literately changed immensely bro. peace… September 15, 2016 at 4:36 am, Emerjihlia said: Wish you had more words on how to introduction this, otherwise it made my essay from an F to on my Farragut Academy an A+. I guess I had to do some work to though, that’s some effort! September 16, 2016 at 1:39 am, joe anchany said: the word more plausible and supplementary. September 16, 2016 at how to write 1:46 am, kira Mayfield said:

I believe think that you should add exclusively. September 16, 2016 at 1:47 am, kira Mayfield said: I think that you should add exclusively. September 17, 2016 at family Admiral Academy 2:59 pm, Rowan said: I use these words all the time in my undergrad papers, yet my lecturers always complain that theses words are high school level writing. :/ September 20, 2016 at quotes on essay writing Windermere School 2:30 pm, Tanmay said: Would like to write add a few more…. ‘ a sharp irony ‘. Meaning- a sharp contrast. ‘ inspite of the fact that….’

September 21, 2016 at 5:10 pm, moomina said: the best thing on internet i found so far is this article , I must say its a brilliant peace of work . hands up for the writer. October 04, 2016 at 5:19 am, Tanyu Gracious said: Amazingly great one..(^_^) Not only my essay but my language has also impproved. October 19, 2016 at 9:45 am, Achyuth said:

October 26, 2016 at 4:50 am, Stormy said: Are you kidding. As an quotes on essay Windermere School English professor, these are all overused phrases that I WOULD NOT want my students to use. I teach my students how to be original rather than use cliche phrases. Ugh!

Not helpful. You’re perpetuating the essay on my worst in writing. November 01, 2016 at 1:17 am, sylvia said: majority, it helped a lot of how to Kingswood School, people!! December 21, 2016 at write essay on my Admiral 8:14 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the one who provided us with them. English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for non native . And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . December 21, 2016 at 8:16 pm, Hope said: you’re the one who’s kidding not the one who provided us with them. English does not need complex words ;it needs a simple style of writing especially for write online Academy non native . Write On My Family Admiral. And please if you see them a joke provide us with what’s beneficial. Above all #128521; Thanks . October 26, 2016 at 4:52 am, Carol said: These cliche phrase will NOT help you write a top-notch essay. Do NOT use these. October 26, 2016 at 11:52 pm, KittyKat300 said:

Awesome tips I got a great grade! October 30, 2016 at 1:28 am, lolo said: November 01, 2016 at 1:15 am, sylvia said: this are very helpful, thanks bro : ) November 01, 2016 at 2:41 pm, Julia Jeka said: Great!! They are all really helpful. November 05, 2016 at 6:13 pm, Ro Mon Lian said: Thank you a lot, It is massively helpful for a beginner. How can we learn more? Is there any book to how to articles purchase? November 08, 2016 at 11:51 am, Leah okoth said: Thank you so much.

You have made it sink into my head. I believe it will help me even in my presentation. November 08, 2016 at 7:07 pm, Brenda McDermott said: LOVE YOU ALL, THANKS FOR ALL THIS HELP, IT’S INVALUABLE FOR ACADEMIC ESSAY WRITING SKILLS. December 01, 2016 at 4:31 pm, Lia said: December 01, 2016 at 4:33 pm, Lia said: I am so glad, that some people write down these really helpful words. Admiral Farragut Academy. My essay will sound great #128521; Thank you so much #128578; December 02, 2016 at how to essay Business School 1:06 pm, Vrunda said:

Thank you so much for Academy such a significant piece of write Vermont Academy, knowledge. Essay On My Farragut Academy. Please keep writing such useful posts. December 03, 2016 at youtube essay writing 3:56 pm, Nick said: All of these phrases helped a lot to write an assay. Write Essay. I am not from America so my vocabulary was very limited, nonetheless I took a A. Thank you very much for your help and pls let me know if you have any books that are going to help to writing & Management write an assay. Have a wonderful day. December 09, 2016 at 1:53 am, Eden said:

I wish you would make it a book. This is write essay on my Academy a life saver to non native speakers. December 12, 2016 at 12:11 pm, Succ said: Just kidding, it was really helpful need linking words and good phrases like this makes essay better and advanced. December 12, 2016 at IUBH of Business 4:40 pm, Erkin said: “To sum up” is also a good one for Admiral Farragut the finishing paragraph.

And it is not commonly used. December 14, 2016 at how to write essay Cologne Business 5:32 pm, Ameer said: Much obliged and honoured to on my Academy come across such a rhetorical and journalistic piece of writing. December 21, 2016 at 8:08 pm, fatma said: yes you’re right man. How To Introduction Cologne Business. Can we be friends to exchange our essays if you want to !? December 17, 2016 at 10:27 am, falahi said: Thanks to your efforts.

It’s great! December 18, 2016 at write essay Admiral Farragut Academy 10:18 am, shoneymol shaju said: This is really helpful to essay Institute all and puts new updates for everyone’s knowledge. I could know more than before and I am approaching IELTS exam so it will be helpful for me in write on my Admiral writing. December 21, 2016 at Windermere 8:04 pm, fatma said: wow!! these words are great . Admiral Academy. Thank you so much for quotes Preparatory such a help ; you’ve really helped me. On My Admiral Academy. Another point to remember :p is that my essay is thirsty to such words . ^^ thanks. January 03, 2017 at 12:40 am, Sayu said:

Very useful students. It helped me a lot. Thanks. January 05, 2017 at 4:19 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at youtube writing Auston Institute 4:20 pm, uiyu said: January 05, 2017 at 4:20 pm, jojo said: January 15, 2017 at 7:58 am, nebiat tesfay said: thanks it really helpfull. January 22, 2017 at essay family Admiral Farragut 12:25 pm, Steph said: Brilliant!

Very useful. January 30, 2017 at 4:50 pm, Krishna said: Perspicuous to read and how to Rotterdam Business, grasp. February 04, 2017 at 12:52 am, Kai Awesome said: This helped me a lot. Write Essay On My. Thanks. February 18, 2017 at quotes writing Windermere 4:41 pm, Barath said:

Very useful for me as I am seven th only. February 18, 2017 at write essay on my family Farragut Academy 4:43 pm, Barath said: Thanks for how to write a lit essay School ur information. February 21, 2017 at 6:16 pm, Saud said: February 25, 2017 at 3:51 am, Faiz said: Very help for my SPM. February 25, 2017 at 3:52 am, Faiz said:

Very help for my SPM. March 01, 2017 at 11:12 pm, Ashton said: Was in English class and our teacher told us to go on this website and I’m really bored at write the moment. March 02, 2017 at 6:19 am, ally said: March 08, 2017 at School & Management 11:19 am, saanvi said: nice dude really loved it. March 09, 2017 at 1:51 am, Jay Munjapra said: Helped me a lot… March 09, 2017 at 5:18 pm, Priyanshu Raturi said: It is Best For Students In ICSE 10th Really Helps To Impress The Examiner. March 09, 2017 at 8:12 pm, Benmaamar said: March 23, 2017 at 7:13 am, stella said: thank you so much, it is awesome especially to foreign students like me.

March 25, 2017 at 8:51 pm, Yaroslav said: Thanks! Working on it. March 30, 2017 at on my Academy 4:34 pm, fatima said: very useful tnx. April 01, 2017 at 3:30 pm, Tawanda Bundukutu said: April 18, 2017 at 8:09 pm, Omar Hidar said:

Pretty nice, I benefitted alot from write online Vermont, it, thank you. April 18, 2017 at 11:40 pm, Sameer The Nice said: Wanderful, although I don’t need them at all. Nice job, could be usefull in the future although I don’t intend to. April 19, 2017 at 2:16 am, edward said: April 25, 2017 at on my family Admiral 8:55 am, loshnee said: Thanks for your information it was so helpfull to me even i get 2 a in how to Kingswood exam paper 1 and write essay on my family Admiral Farragut, 2 i think it helpfull to junior and essay writing of Management, senior student. April 26, 2017 at 5:35 pm, Daniru said: Really ,really helpful article for the exams.

April 29, 2017 at 2:43 pm, farmacia viagra said: Erettile per erezione disfunzione vardenafil e cialis di problemi ipertensione 17 rx farmacia italia sicura anni. May 11, 2017 at 9:22 pm, Ujjwal Sawarn said: These aren’t just catchy and essay family, strongly pronounced but moreover, they extend the length of the sentence. How To Write Articles School. It’s one of the best parts of this article. May 14, 2017 at 4:52 am, harper123 said: neat. helped me a lot.

May 14, 2017 at write family 4:55 am, watchsuperwomanonyoutube said: thanks. now I can impress my English teacher! May 26, 2017 at write 4:48 am, Jesse and Micheal said: Very very useful. May 29, 2017 at 1:46 am, fabi said: I proud of you because you helped other on their study very beautifully. May 31, 2017 at 10:18 am, kato said: damn, that is just what I need, thanks. June 01, 2017 at 7:02 am, Wowie said: Perfect! Thanks for the tip! June 04, 2017 at 3:01 pm, Ellie said: this was really helpful thank you so much ! June 09, 2017 at 7:52 pm, Amisha said: Helped me in my test as well as in increasing my vocabulary.

June 10, 2017 at 7:20 pm, Aids said: Thanks, this helped me a lot. Write Essay Family Admiral. – Aiden from online, Zimbabwe. June 12, 2017 at 1:38 pm, Genius alien said: Yeah ty a lot it can help me beat my bro at essay family Admiral writing essay #128578; June 12, 2017 at how to write Kingswood School 4:31 pm, mariah said: not very helpful I am sorry. June 14, 2017 at 5:20 am, Daniel John Seni said: This article is very important and useful! sometimes as we right, we tend to forget some words which are very important in writing essay. we normally use informal words-at the end of the day we score poor marks and write, we complain why. Thanks for the one who prepared. June 15, 2017 at 5:59 am, nicole said: thanks it was very helpful.

June 16, 2017 at 3:15 pm, mamta v gandhi said: it just helped me a lot …not only me but many of the people ..i was shocked seeing so many comments that it helped many people, these phrases and words were so helpful to me Oh My God …thanks a lot … June 25, 2017 at IUBH of Business & Management 12:57 pm, Ali said: July 12, 2017 at family Farragut Academy 10:43 pm, Mary Brooks said: What beautiful way for write, they person that write about Blake. July 18, 2017 at 7:10 am, Praveen ravindran said: Thank you!! this words wil defintly help me on essay once again thanks to you. please try this words on article writing IUBH School of Business & Management essay turst me! July 24, 2017 at write on my family 11:48 am, Bubbablueeeee said: This was so helpful ty. July 26, 2017 at 5:38 pm, Malik Dawson said: This really helped me to get a better grade on my essay. Youtube Essay Auston Institute. ( ?° ?? ?°) Love this. ( ?° ?? ?°)

SUBSCRIBE TO ME “BlastCrib23” and My FRIEND “MODDER” ON PS3 Hes Jailbroken, “SwagMods” On YouTube.( ?° ?? ?°) MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH CHANNELS ON YOUTUBE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ August 02, 2017 at write essay family Admiral Farragut Academy 6:59 pm, MAika said: Thanks.. i was struggling alot.. but now this made it a lot easier#128522;#128522;#128076; August 02, 2017 at 7:01 pm, shourya mathur said: August 08, 2017 at 4:01 am, helani said: Thank you very much. August 19, 2017 at 2:02 am, gkmurthy said: they are there. but we won’t use them frequently. Writing. that’s the write essay family Admiral Farragut Academy problem. August 31, 2017 at 1:21 pm, Laura Croft said:

Not to mention that my favourite words to on essay writing use in academic writing are thus and hence! #128512; September 04, 2017 at 1:02 pm, true said: I’m not ?ertain where you are getting our infomation, however good topic. I needs to family Academy spend some tіme finding out more. or figuring out IUBH School of Business & Management more.

Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for thіs information for my.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Картинки по запросу write essay on my family Admiral Farragut

and contrats essay It’s paralyzing. Moving forward seems impossible, and self-doubt creeps in. You feel like a lost puppy, unsure of what to write family, do next. When writer’s block strikes, it can be doggone demoralizing. But the good news is that an writing Preparatory, outline is your best friend for getting organized and essay Admiral ready to write . In this post, I’ll show you how to develop a compare and contrast essay outline that lets you kick writer’s block to the curb and Kingswood School craft a structurally sound essay about anything. Essay On My Family Farragut. Let’s start with making sure everyone’s on the same page about quotes on essay writing Preparatory what makes up a compare and contrast essay.

Ready? What Is a Compare and Contrast Essay? It’s not, however, just a simple comparison – that’d be too easy, right? It must serve a larger purpose by doing one of the following: State something unknown. Clear up a misunderstanding.

Show that one thing is superior to another. Lead to a new way of doing/seeing/understanding something. Write Essay Family Admiral Academy. Argue a point with supported facts. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: Point-by-Point Organization. Write Online. The point-by-point comparison focuses on comparing and contrasting one aspect about essay on my both subjects at the same time. It’s typically easier for readers to follow this structure. It provides a clear, easy-to-follow structure. To keep things simple, I’ll use a 5-paragraph essay structure to create a compare and contrast essay outline. The outline consists of three parts: Introduction Body Paragraphs The first difference between subjects The second difference between subjects The third difference between subjects Conclusion. Quotes Writing Windermere Preparatory School. Now that you have the basic structure down, let’s break down the write essay on my family Academy components using my two favorite four-legged beasts: Molly and Morgan.

Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: Introduction. The introduction is where you introduce your topic both in article writing site of Business & Management broad and specific terms. It’s also where make your thesis statement. The thesis statement provides the main point of or ideas within your essay. The introduction has three key elements. Family Academy. I’ll go through each separately.

1. Introduction to the main topic. To introduce your main topic, you ideally want to start with a hook sentence and write articles School then detail the specifics of the topic itself. Comparing and contrasting Morgan and Molly, my opening lines to introduce the topic might read something like this: “Do opposites really attract? The law of attraction says they do, but is this phenomenon limited to humans? It’s definitely not, nor is it limited to romantic relationships.

Dogs with drastically different personalities and habits form close attachments all the write family Farragut time.” 2. Specific subjects to compare and contrast. Youtube Essay Writing Institute Of Management. Next you need to identify who or what you’re comparing and write Admiral Farragut contrasting specifically under the how to introduction essay Cologne School main topic and theme. Write Essay. The next lines in my introduction might look something like this: “The dogs in my household, while similar in many ways simply because they’re dogs, are vastly different creatures. Molly is a 70-pound bully who likes to pounce, lick, and paw at canines and humans until she gets her way. Morgan, on the other hand, is quotes on essay writing School, a 50-pound sweetheart who is content with whatever is essay on my Farragut, going on. Despite their differences, the two dogs are strongly attached to articles, one another.” Finally, to wrap up your intro, you want to express the specific aspects you’re comparing and contrasting. This provides a clear idea of where your essay is write essay, going.

My thesis statement focuses on write online Vermont three specific habits/characteristics of write family Admiral my rambunctious dogs. It might be something like this: “Most notably, Molly and Morgan differ in how they accessorize, what their favorite toys are, and how they deal with downtime, yet the two have a strong bond as ‘sisters’ who cuddle at every opportunity.” Whew! The introduction is writing, often the toughest part. It’s where you’ll lay out the structure of your essay. (For this reason, it’s usually a good idea to write the write essay on my family introduction last.) Since that’s done, we’ll move on how to articles School to Part B, the body paragraphs. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: The Body Paragraphs.

Since I’m focusing on just three aspects about Molly and Morgan, I’ll have three body paragraphs. Under the point-by-point organization for a compare and contrast essay outline, you’ll need as many paragraphs as the number of aspects you’re comparing and contrasting. Each paragraph will have a topic sentence focused on the aspect you’re comparing and contrasting. Each paragraph will also have two details about each subject as they relate to the aspect: The topic sentence states the main idea of the paragraph. The topic sentence of my first paragraph might look like this: Aspect #1 – Topic sentence: “The first difference between Molly and Morgan is the way they accessorize; while both are budding fashionistas, each of the girls has her own personal style.” If you can ignore their cuteness (yup, I’m biased, but you have to admit they’re pretty adorable, right?), we’ll dive into essay Admiral Farragut the two details for articles Vermont, each dog. My detail sentences might look like this: Detail #1: “Molly takes the sporty approach and essay on my family is perfectly content with her owner’s baseball cap firmly on her head.” Detail #2: “Her choice in headwear is how to a lit essay Rotterdam, indicative of the write essay on my family Admiral brute, in-your-face interactions with her sister and owners.” Detail #1: “On the how to essay Rotterdam Business School other hand, Morgan prefers the downhome, classic country look of a bandana.” Detail #2: “Her accessory preference speaks to her humble, attention-loving and passive demeanor.” See how easy crafting a paragraph is when you break it down? You could write paragraphs in your sleep now, right? No? Okay, let’s do the same thing for the second and third body paragraphs.

Aspect #2 – Topic sentence: “Another difference between the family girls is quotes on essay Preparatory School, their favorite toys; even though they are both equally protective of their favorites, their choices contradict their personalities.” Detail #1: “Molly prefers to cuddle up with her favorite stuffed animal (which changes over time as she eats them).” Detail #2: “She often can be found protectively cuddling the stuffed animal in on my her sleep and making sure her owners give it plenty of love, too, by pushing the drool-covered plush in their faces at article writing IUBH of Business, any opportunity.” Detail #1: “Conversely, Morgan prefers the write essay family traditional rawhide bone.” Detail #2: “She will growl, snarl, and how to write a lit bare teeth to protect it from write on my Admiral, anyone (even her owners!).” Two body paragraphs down – only a lit essay Business School one to go. If you’re struggling, just take a breather. Family Academy. Take your time, and work through the Vermont Academy outline one section at a time if you need to. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and your compare and write Admiral contrast essay outline doesn’t have to be either (unless you’re a procrastinator). Now we’ll look at my third body paragraph. The final body paragraph wraps up the how to write introduction Cologne Business School last aspect identified in essay on my family the thesis. Mine might be constructed something like this: Aspect #3 – Topic Sentence: “The final difference between the two pups is how they deal with downtime, more specifically, their ability to just chill while ignoring (or not ignoring) distractions.” Detail #1: “Molly isn’t content unless she’s getting attention, even if that attention is simply having a warm human body next to her; she’s frequently found flopping on the couch looking pensive and bored out of her pay-attention-to-me-now-or-I-will-lick-your face-endlessly mind. Detail #2: “While it’s sometimes possible to catch a photo-op with her sandwiched between pillows wearing a pleading look, breaking out the youtube Institute of Management camera usually produces a face-licking attack before the shot is even focused.” Detail #1: “Morgan, however, handles downtime differently.

Perfectly content without constant attention, Morgan takes it as an essay family Academy, opportunity to curl up and catch some ZZZs.” Detail #2: “A heavy sleeper who snores and runs in on essay her sleep while dreaming of chasing squirrels, Morgan is happy sleeping for hours and is undisturbed by camera flashes and clicks.” That’s it . The body paragraphs are complete. Not so bad, was it? While I had three body paragraphs, your outline might have only two. Or it might have five. It depends on the number of write on my Admiral points you’re comparing and contrasting. Now we’re ready to youtube essay writing of Management, wrap things up with the Admiral conclusion. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: Conclusion. The conclusion is the easiest part. Writing IUBH School & Management. You’ve already set the essay family Farragut Academy stage for it with your thesis statement and body paragraphs.

It’s just a matter of write essay Cologne Business putting it all together while focusing on three areas: First, you want to summarize your main points. It’s more than a simple summary, though. You want to synthesize your thesis with the essay family Academy information in your body paragraphs. I might summarize with a few sentences like this: “In conclusion, these three aspects clearly show how Molly and Morgan go about their doggy lives in how to essay Rotterdam different ways. While Molly likes to accessorize with baseball caps, cuddle with stuffed animals, and sit around looking bored, Morgan prefers rawhide bones, relaxing solo, and write on my Admiral Farragut sleeping contently whenever she can.” Next, you want to writing Auston of Management, evaluate what you’ve discussed or talk about possible future developments.

This is where you show the essay on my family Admiral Academy greater purpose of your topic. Your conclusion should answer one question: What does it all mean? As you work on this part, keep in on essay writing Windermere mind that your conclusion should bring things full circle to your introduction. My compare and contrast essay outline requires just focusing on write on my Farragut Academy an evaluation. My evaluation sentences might look something like this: “In some ways, the differences parallel their personalities—Molly as a brute and Morgan as a sweetheart. The differences also show how both dogs sometimes stray from their normal behavior, notably through how they interact with their favorite toys. Taken collectively, however, their differences don’t stop the law of attraction from Vermont Academy, coming into play. Though they like a different look, like to play with different toys, and like to relax differently, they adore each other and cuddle up together at every opportunity.” Finally, you need to show the significance of the differences. What was your end goal in showing the write Admiral Academy differences? (Hint: Refer back to your introduction and thesis statement if you’re stuck here.) I might use one sentence to show the how to introduction essay significance, tie everything back to the intro, and create finality all in one swoop by write on my writing something like this: “This shows that opposites really do attract—even among canines.” Download Template for Your Own Compare and Contrast Outline.

Have your own compare and how to write introduction essay Cologne contrast essay to write? Make the process easier, and banish writer’s block by downloading this compare and contrast essay outline in MS Word or PDF format to get started. Family Farragut. Whether you’re ready to write or still flushing out your topic, using an outline keeps you on-task. It keeps you on-topic to create a logical, easy-to-follow format. Additional Help for Your Compare and Contrast Essay Outline. Still struggling?

Try reading some completed example compare and contrast essays. If that doesn’t work or you’re still feeling a bit unsure, read more about this type of essay. Finally, don’t forget about editing and Rotterdam School proofreading! Even the write on my Farragut Academy best writers make mistakes or have difficulty recognizing weak points in their own writing. If you’re aiming to put your best paw—err draft—forward, have one of a lit essay Rotterdam School our talented Kibin editors edit your essay for grammar, logic, clarity, and essay Admiral Farragut Academy flow. Write on, and best of luck! Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author.

Crystal W. is one of Kibin’s most seasoned editors. She’s edited over quotes on essay Windermere Preparatory 6 million words at family Admiral Farragut Academy, Kibin (and counting), and this includes her fair share of essays. Crystal lives in Wisconsin with her boyfriend and two rambunctious canines. I understand it now#8230; thx! Fantastic! Thanks for reading. #128578; this helped me so much for my english composition class; Thanks!!

Yay! We#8217;re happy to help and I#8217;ll let the author know about your nice comment. Have a good one! Very helpful for those needing the basics, but this shows only writing Windermere Preparatory point by point and not block organization. Photos are a nice touch. You might find these posts helpful for teaching you how to write intros: The main components of write family your intro will be your hook (the first sentence that grabs your readers#8217; attention), your background context (to orient the reader), and your thesis statement (to set the reader up for exactly what you will discuss in the text).

This explanation really helped me to understand the essay format a lot better, it#8217;s simple and straightforward that I don#8217;t have any issues trying to wrap my head around it. Essay Business. I usually take such a long time forming ideas that when it comes to write on my family Farragut Academy, the essay I#8217;m lost.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Картинки по запросу write essay on my family Admiral Farragut

History Department – Essay Writing Guide. This guide is intended to provide you with information about the skills of write essay Admiral Academy, essay writing, including how and when to writing School of Business, use footnotes or endnotes, presentation requirements and how to reference different kinds of sources (books, articles or web pages, for instance) and with more general advice about planning, introducing and developing your essays as coherent and write on my Admiral Farragut Academy, effective arguments. The most important point to remember in working through this guide is that writing good essays and communicating your ideas effectively are skills you can learn, develop and build. One of the write essay Rotterdam Business School most important skills developed in an Arts degree is the ability to write Admiral Farragut, communicate your ideas in writing clearly and effectively. This involves numerous other skills, including the ability to summarise and paraphrase the work of other writers, the development of arguments and conclusions, and the effective use of evidence to support a case.

Essay writing in History is particularly aimed at helping you progressively develop your skills in research, analysing different forms of source material, using different kinds of evidence, and writing strong, critical and clear arguments. In most History subjects, you will be asked to produce different kinds of writing. Short tutorial and document exercises usually address specific skills or tasks (locating sources, analysing a documents point of view, or assessing how particular images or words help us understand historical context, for instance), while examinations assess your knowledge of the School content covered in on my family Farragut Academy, particular subjects. Essays provide you with an opportunity to explore a particular issue or theme in more depth. In general, the functions of an essay are: to introduce an argument, or contention, based upon introduction Cologne Business, the question or problem you choose to write essay on my Admiral, tackle; to how to how to Kingswood School, develop and defend that argument or contention by discussing and analysing a range of appropriate evidence, and by essay family Admiral, critically assessing the interpretations of other historians; and to propose conclusions. The best essays have a clear line of argument, and how to write Kingswood School, they present a thesis. In other words, they state a position, defend that position, and arrive at strong, clear conclusions. Write Essay Admiral Farragut Academy! They have a well-defined introduction which identifies the central problem or issue and introduces the a lit essay argument, a body which logically develops the argument point-by-point, and a conclusion which sums up the essay on my family Admiral Academy argument.

There are no simple instructions for good essay writing. As you progress through your university course, you should be developing skills in research, analysis and quotes writing Windermere, communication which will not only on my Academy, allow you to write good essays, but to effectively communicate your ideas in other situations as well. How To Write Introduction Essay Cologne! The tutors assessment of your essays provides you with feedback on your progress in these different skills. The desired outcomes of essays in third-year subjects include formulating research projects and acquiring independent research skills; presenting a sustained argument, based mainly on substantial primary sources; placing secondary sources in their cultural, ideological and epistemological context by showing where they fit into the current state of historical knowledge; and greater awareness of the write Farragut Academy ongoing debates about the philosophy and practice of history. The desired outcomes of essays in second-year subjects include developing skills in the use of bibliographies and how to how to Kingswood School, other reference material, critical reading, putting more independent thought and essay on my Admiral Farragut Academy, reflection into essays; greater understanding of documentary criticism and how to write Rotterdam School, interpretation, and the critical analysis of secondary interpretations by other historians. The desired outcomes of essays in first-year subjects include: helping you learn to argue your own position against other points of view; development of the conventions of good historical essay writing, such as rigorous documentation and footnoting; awareness of the variety of representations of the essay on my Admiral past; familiarity with the different ways historians use evidence; and youtube writing Auston Institute of Management, the ability to recognise, analyse and summarise an historical argument.

Do not assume that you should target your arguments for particular lecturers or tutors. For a start, your predictions may be inaccurate. Moreover, arguing what you think you ought to argue is write essay family Farragut, a lot more complicated and a lot less interesting than arguing what you come to believe as you gather information, review different interpretations, and form your own perspectives on an issue or problem. Any teacher can tell you that some of the best essays they read develop arguments they don’t agree with at all, or arguments which challenge their own interpretations. Writing is easier if you imagine an audience: a person you want to convince of something, a person who wants to know about your ideas and perspectives. Your task, however, is not to on essay writing Preparatory, tell your audience what they think, but to tell your audience what you think, and give them reasons and evidence which show why your conclusions are significant, interesting and convincing. 3. Choosing and comprehending the write on my family Farragut question or topic.

Choose a topic or question you find interesting and challenging: it is easier and much more enjoyable to develop and defend a strong argument on something which interests and youtube, intrigues you than on something you find boring or simple. Writing is not the outcome or the essay on my Admiral Academy finished product of learning: it is quotes Windermere Preparatory, a vital part of learning. It is a way of sorting out and clarifying your interpretations, trying out your ideas, and discovering new ways of thinking about an issue. Think about the on my family Farragut question or topic in quotes on essay Windermere Preparatory School, these ways: what is the problem it suggests? what is the ‘angle’, the write family Farragut issue, which makes it interesting? what is my first reaction to the question: yes, no, maybe? do I agree or disagree with the contention or interpretation the topic suggests? what ideas and issues can I explore by answering this question? is there a simple answer, or might it be more complex than it looks? what kinds of information is the question asking me to use? what themes can I explore? It is also important to how to Kingswood School, look at the question and ask yourself: do I understand what the question or topic is asking me to do? Have I interpreted the question correctly? If you are not sure, or if you want to check that the approach you are taking does address the question, talk to your tutor.

Essay topics are designed to draw on the subject content developed in lectures and tutorials, and on reading you have completed. Reading the works of write on my Academy, other historians, such as those suggested in article writing site School of Business, reading lists, will help you see how others have approached that problem or issue. Historians often disagree on the importance or the meaning of events of evidence, or use different kinds of evidence to essay Farragut Academy, challenge and amend prior interpretations. Article! They will take different approaches to the same question, and suggest different ways of write on my Academy, examining an issue, be it gender relations in medieval Europe or the youtube of Management reasons for the collapse of the Soviet Union or the essay on my family Admiral Farragut impact of site IUBH of Business & Management, colonial rule in India. Write On My Family Admiral Farragut Academy! What you will see, however, is that all of these writers state a position. They address a problem. They answer a real or implied question. You should trace their strategies for developing arguments and drawing conclusions. As you do your introductory reading, review your lecture notes, and read more widely, think about write Kingswood, your point of view, your own position in relation to other writers, and your own response to a problem.

Examine and write family Academy, evaluate the evidence: what conclusions can you draw? Which interpretations do you think best fit the write online articles Vermont available evidence? Your interpretations and conclusions do not have to be new to be original, challenging, and convincing. You should argue the case which you think emerges most clearly from the evidence and from your critical review of other historians work. You’ve read the books and articles recommended in the handbook or by your tutor. You’ve come up with some ideas about how you might approach the write on my Admiral Academy question, and you’ve got a pretty good idea about how other historians have interpreted the issues and addressed the topic. You’ve collected some evidence from a range of different sources and you’ve tried mapping out some preliminary ideas and arguments on paper.

You’ve looked again at the major themes of the how to School subject and thought about how you might address them in on my Admiral Farragut, this essay. In order to plan your essay, you now need to come up with an argument, a point of write essay Cologne School, view which will guide your writing towards a conclusion. Would you agree with the argument that respect for the natural environment is a recent discovery for residents of Mars? Having read a variety of write essay on my Admiral, sources, you should be able to state your thesis (your answer) in how to write a lit essay Business School, a sentence or two. Yes, because prior to the environmental movements of the essay on my family Admiral 1960s, the majority of Martians were more interested in exploiting than respecting the natural environment. No, because Martians have persistently respected their version of the natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in a romanticised and idealised form.

No, it is difficult to draw a simple, general conclusion on this issue, as the evidence suggests that different groups of Martians have interpreted and viewed the environment very differently over time, and how to articles, no clear trend is write Admiral Farragut Academy, visible even now. When you begin planning your essay, you should always be able to state your thesis in a fairly straightforward way, based on your initial reading and research for the topic. This sentence or two states your case. Broadly, your essay is the exposition and defence of Vermont, that case: it shows the write Admiral Farragut Academy reader how, and why, you have arrived at those conclusions. To write a good essay, you must first decide what your central argument is how to Kingswood, going to be, and write essay family Admiral Academy, then plan your essay to develop that argument.

Of course, as you write your first draft, you may find that the argument changes and develops in a direction you did not anticipate. Online Academy! Few writers are completely sure of their final conclusions before they begin drafting: the task of writing down and defending the argument often reveals unanticipated problems, or challenges and changes your first thoughts, or leads you toward one interpretation more than another. Often, too, you might need to go back to write family Academy, your sources, read through some of your notes, or do some further reading to clarify and how to write, expand an emerging point. However, the basic thrust and write essay on my Admiral Academy, content of your argument or thesis should be clear enough to allow you to plan the quotes writing Windermere stages of your argument before you begin drafting. Perhaps the single best way of write essay Admiral Farragut Academy, ensuring a successful essay is having a good plan . The plan should lay out your argument, for how to articles School instance in point form, and you can also use it to indicate where you will use certain items of evidence and supporting arguments. introduction: state the case for no: Martians have persistently respected their version of the write on my natural environment, because natural environments are always viewed in a romanticised and of Business, idealised form explain the thrust of the argument : dispute recent discovery, my essay focuses on previous century to show that respect for environment is always based on historically variable assumptions and preconceptions about beauty, usefulness and worth of nature explain idealisation/romanticisation of the essay Farragut natural environment (summarise Smith’s theory of idealisation, discuss paintings, use examples from Connor and Jones) list and give examples of different idealisations of natural environment in the nineteenth century and show different assumptions about beauty and usefulness behind each one (use examples from Green and Brown) show how these different ideals were sometimes contradictory or came into conflict (use example of forestry in Mars Forest) case study: the youtube Auston Institute Martian garden legend (discuss the garden stories); argue that an environment under exploitation also increasingly romanticised (review the different interpretations of Green and Red, show why I think Green fits better with the evidence) summarise above points about previous century; what is respected in the recent past: argue that this is another idealisation (evidence: Martian tourist brochures); conclusion: restate the case , and essay on my Farragut, argue that understanding respect for natural environment always means analysing the idealisation of natural environments. In the short essays common in first year, your plan is likely to be less complex, and may only have four or five main points. As you progress into second and third year, you are expected to how to write a lit School, develop more sophisticated arguments, which makes good planning even more important. 6a.

Introducing and developing the family argument. In your introduction , you should state your case and, as in the example above, set out the basic structure of your argument . How To A Lit Essay Rotterdam Business! You might also briefly summarise two or three of your main points. If you have decided to adopt a particular focus (for instance, using case studies from a particular time or place, or narrowing the topic to concentrate on a particular theme), you should explain this in the introduction as well. Developing the argument : The example above shows how an argument is then developed towards its conclusion. Basically, each stage of essay on my family Academy, your argument should be developed and defended in turn, by showing your interpretation of the appropriate evidence, by critically reviewing the work of how to write Kingswood, other historians, and by using example, case study and write Admiral Farragut, explanation. A good way of how to write how to Kingswood School, thinking about this is to imagine that you are building your argument in blocks . Each paragraph is a block which builds your argument towards a conclusion. Each block is introduced and described, and then its place in family, the whole structure is shown. Block 1: stage of the of Management argument. On Mars in the 1850s, the beauty of nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes.

Painters rarely drew human figures. If there were humans, nature towered over them, as in Rembrandt’s Martian Mountains. In her book Environmental Perception on Mars, Joan Brown argues that painters in the 1850s focused on how nature was being conquered. However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians usually depicted an idealised nature which was to be protected from the threats posed by civilisation. Block 2: next stage of the argument. The most crucial changes occurred after the Martian titanium rushes of the 1870s showed the potentially lucrative returns of mineral exploration and exploitation. Certainly, by the 1880s, most representations of the natural environment showed nature being tamed and civilised. Even mining sites appeared in nature paintings, and the work of Joseph Smith is a good example of how even the most intensive forms of exploitation were represented as beneficial intrusion for the landscape. Block 3: brief summary, and introducing the next stage of the argument. By the 1880s, therefore, the idealised untouched nature of the 1850s had been invaded by humans, and an ideal natural landscape was now represented as one which was productive and bountiful. Humans did not threaten nature; they unleashed its potential.

It was important for Martians, Smith argued in essay on my Admiral Farragut, 1883, to write how to articles School, feel relaxed and comfortable about the past and future of the Martian environment. Yet representations of an ideal environment as one conquered and populated by humans never completely replaced the older tradition of mourning the degradation of another form of ideal environment, the Martian garden. This alternative version became popular again in the 1890s. The body of your essay, therefore, uses evidence, examples and explanation to develop your case point by point. Each paragraph has a point to make, and occasional summary sentences guide the write Academy reader through the argument. 6b. Using different kinds of essay Cologne, evidence. In developing your case, you will need to make decisions about the on my Academy kinds of sources you will refer to, and the best ways to use them. Sources can generally be defined into article writing site School of Business two broad types: primary or documentary sources (usually written at the time by an eyewitness, direct participant or close observer) secondary or scholarly sources (usually interpretations and explanations written after the fact by on my family Admiral Academy, someone analysing the online Academy primary or documentary sources) For example, a book containing the collected speeches of Charles de Gaulle is a primary source; an analysis of them by a political scientist or historian is essay Farragut, a secondary source. An article in the Age of 30 June 1900 about the bubonic plague epidemic which affected Sydney during that year is a primary source; an article in the Age on 30 June 1990 discussing the impact of the epidemic on public health policy in article IUBH School of Business & Management, Australia is a secondary source.

Broadly, the primary or documentary sources are the raw material used by historians , the subject of your argument, while the write Farragut Academy secondary or scholarly sources provide examples of how others have analysed and interpreted the problem or issue at write, hand. The distinction is not hard and write on my family Admiral Farragut Academy, fast, and there will always be exceptions. For instance, if you are writing an School essay about historians’ representations of race in Britain, the on my family Admiral Farragut Academy secondary sources of the historians are in how to write essay Cologne Business School, fact your primary documentary source. In most essays, you will be expected to critically analyse the interpretations of other historians in this way. In any event, these different types of sources should both be read critically: analysed for their point of view, for essay family Admiral Farragut Academy the assumptions, ideas and essay writing Institute, understandings which inform them, and for the strategies writers use to advance their arguments. Don’t take anything on essay family, trust: be a critical reader of all kinds of online Vermont, sources and texts , and use your critical analysis of both primary and secondary sources in your essay. You also need to write essay Farragut Academy, make decisions about writing site IUBH School, how to use evidence: in the form of write essay family Academy, quotation, or in the form of summarising. Essay Auston Institute! It is best to use quotation strategically and on my Admiral Academy, sparingly : quote phrases or passages which best illustrate the writing Windermere point you are trying to make, or which really help you give your reader the write essay on my Admiral Farragut Academy flavour of the evidence you are using. If you use a quotation, make sure it fits with the stage of the how to write Business argument you are advancing.

Refer to the language, analyse the assumptions or strategies it reveals. In other words, use quotation when the actual words are the single best way of providing the evidence and developing your case. Write Family Farragut! If the quotation is less than about Kingswood School, thirty words, combine it with your text, as in essay family Admiral Farragut Academy, this example where I am quoting the following phrase which is not very long. “You must always use quotation marks to write articles Vermont Academy, indicate the separation between your words and the words of someone else.” If it is longer than this, you should separate it from the text, and indent it: This is an example of essay on my family Admiral, a much longer quote. It contains a few sentences, and needs to be distinguished from the body of the articles Kingswood essay. On My Family Farragut! When you are indenting a quote like this, note that you do not have to use quotation marks; as it is already separated, there is no need to indicate that by the use of Auston Institute of Management, such symbols. In general, use very little quotation from secondary or scholarly sources. It is better to say what you mean in write essay on my Farragut Academy, your own words, quoting another historian or interpreter only where the phrase is quotes writing Preparatory, particularly wonderful or where you need to show precisely how that writer made their point in order to criticise, defend or develop it.

In all other cases, it is best to summarise. Write reflective summaries of write essay on my family Admiral Farragut, what others have written, relating those interpretations to your argument. You might find that the example paragraphs on the previous page gives you a more concrete idea of how a writer can use a mix of summary and direct quotation from different kinds of sources to develop their argument. In your conclusion, you should restate your case strongly and how to write introduction Business, clearly by summarising your main points. On My Admiral Farragut! It is also possible to raise issues and problems in your conclusion, especially broader questions which are beyond the scope of your essay. You might reflect on what your interpretation implies for how to a lit Business School contemporary debates or discussions, write briefly about the broader implications of your position, or consider what your interpretations tells us about the role and nature of history itself. Use your conclusion to argue for write Farragut the significance of your argument and essay Institute of Management, your interpretation. Be careful, though: a poorly developed argument followed by sweeping speculations on essay on my family Farragut, the nature of the universe or the human condition is unlikely to be either effective or convincing. Again, as you develop your skills in formulating, developing and defending arguments, you will also develop your ability to write more reflectively and to use essays to open up these kinds of how to Business, complex questions. 7. Writing clearly and effectively.

The best single rule is to essay Farragut Academy, always use clear expression: write simply and with clarity and avoid complex sentence constructions . Use definite, specific and concrete language. Don’t use unnecessary words, and make sure you understand the words you are using. Writing problems often occur when people try to use very complex language and syntax. Introduction Essay School! A better idea is to establish a simple and clear style first, and then gradually develop more complex sentence forms and means of expression. As you develop your writing skills, vary your sentence structures and lengths to add variety. Write On My! Short sentences often add emphasis to a particularly important point. Spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors detract from an argument, whatever its quality: careful editing of how to essay Cologne, your draft is very important. It is Farragut Academy, also important to use accurate language, which is one good reason for using non-discriminatory language.

For instance, the statement that men adapted themselves to these new conditions should lead any critical reader to ask what women were doing at that time. It is a reasonable and accepted convention that all forms of public communication, including journalism, business language and academic writing, should use non-discriminatory language. There are at least five effective ways of improving your writing. Always read your own work. what is my main idea, my contention, my argument? am I getting it across to the reader? Take responsibility for critically assessing your own writing . Look at the comments made on your previous essays, and work out whether this one repeats the strengths and overcomes the weaknesses of your previous work.

If you need to, speak to the person who assessed your work, and ask them for more guidance. Writing Site Of Business! Reading other writers. As you read, evaluate the styles of different writers. What makes them more or less effective? What is most important to you as a reader, and what makes good writers better to read? Practice. Like any other set of skills, writing improves with practice and with constructive assessment, by yourself and by others. Read your own work out loud . Essay On My Family Admiral Farragut! You do not need to comprehend the rules of Auston of Management, grammar or the intricacies of syntax to know when something sounds clumsy, or when a sentence needs punctuation, or when a long paragraph has completely lost its drift. Reading your draft out loud is also a good way to add variety and oomph to your language.

If its boring you to tears, or if you have no idea what it means, it might be time for redrafting. Let other people read what you write . It is particularly good to give your essay to someone who is not an Academy expert in the area you are writing about. If it doesn’t make sense to them, your argument might need clarification. If they struggle to read it, you might need to edit more carefully. University teachers will not usually be able to Vermont Academy, read drafts of students work, but there are plenty of on my family, other people who can give you feedback. Swap essays with fellow students. Get the people you live with to read them. Distribute them on buses. 8. Referencing Instructions for Essays. Decisions about when to article writing IUBH of Business & Management, cite sources can be difficult. Effective referencing is another writing skill your university work aims to develop.

The reader should, in theory, be able to retrace your steps in write essay on my Admiral Farragut, gathering evidence for your argument. Writing & Management! In other words, you provide citations as a kind of road map that shows readers how you came to essay on my Admiral, these conclusions, shows readers where you derived your information and, if relevant, shows readers where you derived the ideas or interpretations that you are paraphrasing, adopting or challenging. Therefore, you need to provide citations in the following instances: where you directly quote someone else’s words; where you are directly summarising someone else’s argument and ideas; where you are summarising arguments and ideas derived from a number of sources; to point your readers to the source of information; to translate words or phrase in a foreign language that a reader cannot reasonably be presumed to how to write introduction essay Business School, understand. In general, you need to provide sources for statements that are problematic or debatable in the context of your argument, or that a reasonably well-informed person would not be expected to know. Again, the ability to successfully make these judgements is a skill you will develop with practice and experience. If you offer a translation of a word or phrase in a foreign language, the basis of your decision should be whether a reader could reasonably be presumed to know the meaning of the phrase or word already. There is no need to write essay Admiral, translate coup d’etat or Sultan or Blitzkrieg, for online articles Vermont instance.

The use of citation to refer readers to write essay on my family Admiral Academy, the work of other writers is occasionally useful, but for the most part, your citations refer only to books, articles and other material you have used directly. Only cite information that you have actually looked at how to articles School, yourself, or: always SIGHT what you CITE . It is fine to use a second-hand reference (like a quotation or a summary in essay on my Admiral Farragut, a book from a source to which you do not have access), but you should indicate that in your citation. An example of how to do this is provided in the next section. You can also use citations to youtube Auston, clarify specific points, or add a small amount of additional information or supporting evidence. You should not use footnotes or endnotes as a sort of write essay on my Admiral Farragut Academy, second argument, nor to provide paragraph after paragraph of new information. If it is not important enough to put into the body of the essay, then leave it out.

8b. Numbering and placement of footnote and endnote numbers. When providing footnotes or endnotes, number notes consecutively throughout the text. Put these numbers at the end of sentences, if at all possible, and distinguish them from the quotes writing Preparatory text either by write family, superscripting (raising above the introduction Business School line) or placing them in brackets. If you use material from two different sources in the same sentence, it is often possible to write essay family Farragut Academy, combine the two citations in one footnote, using a semi-colon to separate them. Usually, you will refer to information or material at particular places in a larger work so you will need to show the page (p.) or pages (pp.) on which the material is located. This text produces the following footnotes: On Mars in the 1850s, the ‘beauty’ of nature was usually associated with wild, untouched landscapes. Write Articles Vermont! Painters rarely drew human figures.

If there were humans, nature towered over essay family Academy them, as in Rembrandt’s ‘Martian Mountains’. 1 In her book Environmental Perception on Mars , Joan Brown argues that “painters in the 1850s focused on how nature was being conquered”. 2 However, Ash clearly shows that mid-nineteenth-century Martians respected an write online articles Vermont Academy idealised nature which was to be kept separate from civilisation. 3. 1 K. Float (ed.), The Magical World of Ken Rembrandt , New York, 1965, p. Write Essay On My Family Admiral Academy! 68. 2 Joan Brown, Environmental Perception on Mars , Sydney, 1995, p. 13. 3 Ann Ash, Joan Brown is Wrong , Sydney, 1996, pp.

1-23. 8c. Citing different kinds of sources. The following rules should help you through most situations. The absolute rule is to on essay Preparatory, be consistent. Inconsistency drives readers crazy, and is not a good tactic when you are attempting to convince those readers of the accuracy of your interpretations and arguments. There are also specific rules for the citation of classical texts like the Bible, the Koran and so on. If you are studying subjects in on my Academy, which these texts are used, your tutor will provide you with the information you need to how to introduction Cologne Business School, cite correctly. Please note: Some areas of history, especially those published by European and English publishing houses (and now more often Australian publishers), follow the Admiral Academy conventions set out in the MHRA (Modern Humanities Research Association’s) Style Guide (available electronically at http://www.mhra.org.uk/Publications/Books/StyleGuide/download.shtml, see section 10.2.2). The guide differs to the above in that it adds the how to write a lit Rotterdam School publisher to the publication details, and is formatted differently.

For example: Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp. Write Admiral! 54-56. It is now common practice to use full stops only where the write online abbreviation of the word does not contain the last letter of the word. So, editor becomes ed., but editors becomes eds. Doctor is Dr, but Professor is Prof..

Also, where an abbreviated title is used very commonly, you do not need to put in full stops: for instance, ALP, ACTU or UNESCO . Primary or documentary material cited by another author. If you need to refer to a quote or to a piece of evidence which you accessed in a secondary or scholarly source rather than the original source, use these examples as a guide: R. G. Menzies, speech in the House of Representatives, 23 March 1943, cited in essay family, Judith Brett, Robert Menzies Forgotten People, Melbourne 1992, p. 47. Letter from Lewis Mumford to essay Business, Frederic Osborn, 2 April 1937, cited in Alison Ravetz, Remaking the essay on my family Admiral Farragut Urban Environment, London 1980, pp. 148-9. The general rule is that if the original source is write Cologne, available, you should go to and use that original source, rather than borrowing your evidence from write, another writer.

Author of document (first name, last name), name of document (use italic or underline), in editor (ed.) or editors (eds), title of collection (use italics or underline), place and date of quotes on essay Preparatory School, publication, page or pages. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in write essay family Academy, J.B. Ross and Auston, M.M. McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader , Harmondsworth, 1977, pp. 251-2. (Note: ‘trans.’ is the abbreviation for ‘translated by’.) If your area of history follows the MHRA Style Guide , this item in your bibliography would follow the essay Admiral Farragut same convention outlined earlier, namely:

John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in The Portable Medieval Reader , ed. by J.B. Ross and M.M. McLaughlin (Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1977), pp. Quotes On Essay! 251- 2. If the document was not published but has a title (for instance, an unpublished paper or a speech or an article), use single inverted commas around the name of the document.

If it was not published and essay family Farragut, has no title (a letter, for instance), there is no need for quotes writing Windermere School any marking. For instance: Friederich Engels, ‘The evils of capitalism’, in K. Kharkov (ed.), The Collected Speeches of Engels , Moscow, 1954, pp. 23-8. Yves of Narbonne, letter to write on my family Admiral Farragut Academy, Gerald of write introduction Cologne Business School, Mallemort, c. 1241, in Walter L. On My Family Farragut! Wakefield and how to write a lit Rotterdam Business School, Austin P. Evans (eds), Heresies of the write family High Middle Ages , New York, 1991, pp. 185-7. If you are going to be using documents in archives, or other unpublished material, consult your tutor for quotes on essay writing Windermere assistance with citation rules. If you are referring to normal newspaper writing (news of events, editorials, and so on), you need only provide the name of the newspaper and on my family Farragut Academy, the date: The Age , 25 April 1996.

If you wish to refer to a specific article, usually by an invited contributor, or to a significant special feature (say, a four-page special report or a report in a weekly magazine), use the how to essay Business same format as for write family articles in journals or magazines. Author (first name, last name), title (use either italics or underline), place and date of publication, page (p.) or pages (pp.) of the youtube essay of Management information to essay Admiral Farragut Academy, which you are referring. So: Tim Bonyhady, The Colonial Earth , Melbourne, 2000, p. 13. These publication details are always on one of the first pages of the book (and usually on the page after the main title page): these details list the publisher and the place of writing IUBH & Management, publication, and give other information, most of which you don’t need to provide (though see the note below). It is write on my Admiral Farragut Academy, important to check if this is the write online Vermont Academy first edition of the book, as subsequent editions may contain major revisions, which your reader will need to know in order to follow your research trail. If the book is a second or subsequent edition, put that information behind the title. Some further examples: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies , Britain and the Great War, London, 1996, pp. Essay On My Academy! 98-104.

John Kasson, Houdini, Tarzan, and the perfect man: the white male body and the challenge of write a lit, modernity in America , New York, 2001, p. 231. Thompson, Paul, The Voice of the Past: Oral History , 2nd ed., Oxford, 1988, pp. 53-76. Again, for those following the MHRA style of write essay on my family Farragut, referencing (see above), the publisher is included in youtube writing Auston Institute, the publication details. For example:

Peter Burke, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998), pp. 54-56. Place of publication is always a city or town, not a state, province, region, nation or continent. Author (first name, last name), title of chapter (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), in editor (ed.) (or editors (eds)), title of book (use either italics or underline), place and date of essay on my family Farragut, publication, pages to which you are referring. Roger Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, in W. F. Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. Write Articles Academy! 156.

E. Write Academy! Zinkhan, ‘Louisa Albury Lawson: feminist and patriot’, in D. Adelaide (ed.), A Bright and Fiery Troop , Melbourne, 1988, 27-8. Estelle Freedman, ‘”Uncontrolled Desires”: The Response to the Sexual Psychopath, 1920-1960’, in youtube essay of Management, Kathy Peiss Christina Simmons (eds), Passion and Power: Sexuality in History , Philadelphia, 1989, pp. 187-99. Please note: for those following the MHRA Style Guide (see above), and are including the name of the publisher, a footnote reference would be styled like this example: Eve Salisbury, ‘ “Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child”: Proverbial Speech Acts, Boy Bishop Sermons, and Pedagogical Violence’, in Speculum Sermonis , ed. by Georgiana Donavin, Cary J. Nederman, and Richard Utz (Turnhout: Brepols, 2004), pp. 141-55 (p. 153). (Here ‘pp. Write Essay On My Family Farragut! 141-55’ indicate the page span of Salisbury’s contribution to quotes on essay writing Windermere Preparatory, the volume, and the bracketed ‘(p. 153)’ indicates the specific page reference.) Articles in journals or magazines.

Author (first name, last name), title of write essay on my, article (use single inverted commas around title, lower case), title of journal or magazine (use either italics or underline), volume or number, year of publication, pages covered by the article, specific page(s) to which you are referring. Phil Scraton, ‘Policing with Contempt: The Degrading of Truth and Denial of Justice in the Aftermath of the Hillsborough Disaster”, Journal of Law and Society , vol. 26, 1999, pp. 273-97, p. 275. Emily K. Abel, ‘Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and Women Clients’, Journal of Women’s History , vol. 10, 1998, pp. 32-52, pp.

34-5. You will find information about volume number on the title page of each journal. How To Cologne Business School! If there is both a volume and an issue number, just the volume number will usually do (for instance, American Historical Review , 102 (1995), or Australian Historical Studies , 26 (1994-5)). Most journals continue numbering pages throughout one volume, even if that volume has several separate issues or numbers. So a reference would read: Katherine Lowe, ‘Elections of Abbesses and Notions of Identity in Fifteenth- and Sixteenth-Century Italy, with Special Reference to Venice’, Renaissance Quarterly , 54 (2001), 389-429 (p. 390). Director (last name, first name), dir, Name of the film (use either italics or underline), year of essay on my family Admiral Academy, release. Hicks, Scott, dir, Shine , 1996.

Hitchcock, Alfred, dir, The Birds , 1963. Name of the program (in single inverted commas) and, if this program is part of a series, the specific title of the program and essay Business, the name of the series (use either italics or underline), location of the program, date of the program. Aboriginal Land Rights: A Special Report, ABC Radio National, 11 December 2002. Interview with John Howard, 3LO, 8 February 2003. ‘Golly Gee, I’m Interviewing a Famous Person’, Sixty Minutes , Nine Network, 13 February 2001. ‘The Reckoning’, The Frontier House , ABC Television, 27 April 2003.

Author of the document (if known), name of the document (if relevant), date of the document (if known), at full WWW address, date on which you accessed the page. ‘Social Conditions in Seventeenth-Century France’, at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/17france-soc.html, accessed 31 March 2003. ‘Suffragists Picketing the write family Academy White House, January 1917’ (photograph), at http://teachpol.tcnj.edu/amer_pol_hist/thumbnail291.html, access 17 April 2003. Sojourner Truth, Narrative of write Rotterdam, Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by the State of New York, in 1828 (1850), at http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. Using Resources From the Internet and write on my family Admiral Farragut Academy, WWW. While there are some very useful sites for historians, including homepages describing research, or containing documents, photographs and interpretive materials, or providing primary documents like speeches, transcripts or debates, you need to be as critical and careful in your use of WWW resources as in your use of any other kind of evidence . A good deal of the material on the web is write introduction essay Business, not ‘screened’ in any way: it is not edited, reviewed by others, or subject to any control. This is its greatest strength and its greatest weakness as a medium, and makes the task of critically assessing and using sources even more important.

For the citation, you need to give your reader enough information so that they can easily locate your source: in this case, the full web site information. You also need to tell your reader when you accessed the page: because web pages are updated, the write essay family Admiral information may have changed location or been removed. In fact, it is IUBH School of Business & Management, a good idea to print out a copy of the page(s) you are using: you can use them more easily, and you have a copy of the essay on my Admiral information should it subsequently disappear from the web. Citing something for the second time: use of abbreviations and short titles. Once you have given full information in the first footnote, you should use abbreviations and short titles to refer to the same source again. Essay Cologne! What will usually suffice is the authors last name and write Admiral, a short title (i.e. the first few significant words of the article site School of Business & Management title, as below).

Ibidem (always abbreviate as Ibid.) indicates in the place just described, but it must follow directly from the on my family Admiral Farragut previous citation. 1 Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies, Britain and the Great War , London, 1996, pp. Write Introduction Essay Cologne Business School! 98-104. 3 Roger Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, in W. Write On My Farragut Academy! F. Bynum Roy Porter (eds), Companion Encyclopedia of the History of Medicine , London, 1993, p. 156. 4 Bourke, Dismembering the Male , pp. 126-9. 5 Cooter, ‘War and Modern Medicine’, p. 158. In endnote 6, the information is contained on the same page as endnote 5, and therefore you do not need to repeat the page number.

Again, keep in mind the principle of giving the reader the amount of information they would need to find the write online articles Academy material for Admiral Farragut Academy themselves. There may be particular conventions which you should observe for particular units: you will be provided with these where necessary. In general, historians do not use the Harvard referencing system. How To Write A Lit Essay Rotterdam Business! Archaeology students, whose discipline does employ this system when referencing, should follow the norms of history referencing when writing history essays. Write On My Admiral Farragut! Similarly, history students should use the Harvard referencing system when writing archaeology essays. Students need to be aware that in archaeology/ancient history a variety of styles is used: Harvard, Oxford and MHRA. Students in write articles Kingswood School, the Centre for Archaeology and family Admiral, Ancient History must be able to use all of them correctly; they also use unpublished materials of the types outlined for history and reference them in footnotes.

In the end, it is a matter of communicating your understanding of your evidence in the style appropriate for your discipline and task. Unit coordinators will advise you if you are unsure. 9. Forming a bibliography and an annotated bibliography. Your essay should include a bibliography of all sources. If you have used a wide variety of different types of sources, it is helpful to put them into different sections: for instance, the documents or texts (primary sources) you have used might be separated from the historical scholarship (secondary sources). In general, follow the same conventions described above with the exception that authors’ surnames precede their forenames/initials to allow for easier alphabetisation (as in the example below).

List your sources alphabetically within each section. However, you do not need to include the page numbers for specific information or citations in your bibliography. Films, television and radio shows and writing Auston Institute, documents from essay family Admiral, web sites should be included: if there is no author, put them at the front of the list and order them alphabetically by title. Newspapers should be listed, but you do not need to youtube, provide the dates. Note: those following the write family Admiral Farragut Academy MHRA conventions will include the publisher’s name, along with slightly different formatting, as given in examples above (e.g. Burke, Peter, The European Renaissance: Centres and Peripheries (Oxford: Blackwell, 1998)). Contemporary documents and texts. John of Salisbury, Policraticus , trans. J. Dickinson, in J.B. Ross and M.M.

McLaughlin (eds), The Portable Medieval Reader, Harmondsworth, 1977. Truth, Sojourner, Narrative of Sojourner Truth, a Northern Slave, Emancipated from Bodily Servitude by the State of New York, in Auston, 1828 (1850), at http://docsouth.unc.edu/neh/truth50/truth50.html, accessed 16 April 2003. The Birds, dir. Alfred Hitchcock, 1963. ‘The Reckoning’, The Frontier House, ABC Television, 27 April 2003. Abel, Emily K., ‘Valuing Care: Turn-of-the-Century Conflicts between Charity Workers and Women Clients’, Journal of Women’s History, vol. Write Essay On My Admiral Farragut Academy! 10, 1998, pp.

32-52. Kasson, John, Houdini, Tarzan, and the Perfect Man: The White Male Body and the Challenge of Modernity in America, New York, 2001. All sources which you have used in order to assist your interpretation of your evidence (the historical scholarship, or secondary sources), should be annotated, when an annotated bibliography is youtube essay writing Auston of Management, required in the unit. Annotation tells the reader what role a particular source played in write on my Admiral, developing your argument. A statement of writing site of Business & Management, two or three sentences is usually ample. For instance: Joanna Bourke, Dismembering the Male: Men’s Bodies, Britain and the Great War, London, 1996. Bourke’s argument about the write Academy changing meaning of essay writing of Management, ‘disability’ provided a very important perspective on write essay family Admiral Farragut, the links between wartime and postwar debates over masculine vulnerability. Her interpretation of what ‘shell-shock’ taught doctors about manhood was particularly valuable for my argument, as was her discussion of dress reform movements during the 1920s.

One of the most important skills in effective communication is formatting and presenting your work in introduction, ways which help rather than hinder your reader. The impression of clarity, fluency and organisation created by good formatting is very important; conversely, a good essay written without regard for the eye as well as the write on my Admiral Farragut mind is an ineffective piece of communication. Some general guidelines: observe the word length, or at least a margin of youtube essay, error of about 10 per cent: one of the skills of writing is to write family Admiral Farragut, write to a target, and to youtube essay of Management, tailor your argument to suit the demands of that target. A short 1500 word essay on wartime politics in Farragut Academy, Nazi Germany or criminality in nineteenth-century Australia is meant to article site, be a short essay, not a major thesis. Adapt your case, and write essay on my Admiral Academy, the ground you will cover, so that you can write something effective and convincing within the word length; include a word count with your essay. type, print or handwrite the essay on one side of the paper only, using standard A4 paper, and number each page.

For essays of how to essay Rotterdam School, 1500 words or more, it is reasonable for your tutor to write on my family, expect a typed or printed copy, though handwriting is fine for shorter exercises; double or one-and-a-half spacing is required, because it leaves more room for comments and corrections; leave a 4cm margin on the left hand side, and Business School, a 1.5cm margin on the right, again for essay on my comments and on essay Preparatory, ease of write essay family Admiral Farragut Academy, reading. Ensure that you use at least a 12-point font. attach a cover sheet (standard cover sheets are available in the pigeonholes under the counter of the on essay Preparatory School School of Historical Studies’ General Office, W604). Write On My Family! You must tick all the boxes on write essay Business, the reverse side of the cover sheet before signing off under the write essay family Academy plagiarism and collusion statement on the front of the sheet. How To Introduction Business! ensure that your essay stays together: staples, paper clips, a plastic folder, whatever (we do not grade essays by weight, so go easy on write on my Farragut Academy, the staples).