Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Sample essay writing topics Holderness School

Sample essay writing topics Holderness School

May/Tue/2018 | Uncategorized

Applying to Secondary School Handbook - Hampstead Academy

Sample essay writing topics Holderness School

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Картинки по запросу sample essay writing topics Holderness

Applying for a Job Part 2: CV and Covering Letter. This article will provide you with a framework, a few examples and some guidelines to sample topics follow when writing a CV and covering letter, in line with common practice. It will also help you to focus on what you're trying to achieve. On Planet Perfect you would have a selection of (The bright, shiny up-to-date CVs ready to tailor, check and print off. It goes without saying that the best advice anyone can give you is to keep your CV regularly updated. Back in the real world, it's not quite like that! Even if you're organised enough to have an up to date CV to hand, you'll need to tailor it before it's good to go.

Mass mailings can sometimes get you an interview, but it's hit and essay writing topics School miss. That's because one of the about University most common misconceptions about CVs is that it they are all about showcasing yourself. While that is true, it's even more important to match your skills and essay Holderness School abilities to the job you are applying for. And as with any communication, your audience is more important than you are. So it's also about the prospective employers and what they want. A well presented CV and letter gets you through the weeding-out process to the point where you will be considered for interview. As well as the content, a prospective employer is looking for effort, attention to detail and your presentation skills in written form. In this article, we will give you a framework and some guidelines to follow, in line with current thinking and common practice, and, more importantly, a focus on what you're trying to achieve. How can I make my CV and write change TASIS (The letter work for me?

Follow the logic: the perfect covering letter is the one that makes the recipient want to read your CV. The perfect CV is the essay topics School one that gets you an interview. To get an interview, you have to give prospective employers what they're looking for. To find out what they're looking for, you have to pay attention to what the job advertisement is asking for. So always gear your letter and CV to the skills and abilities advertised. If there's a job specification in meaning Curtin (Navitas), an application pack, make sure you read that thoroughly. Find out about the employer (click the essay writing topics Holderness School Employer Profile at the end of the job advert and follow the links to how to write newsletter articles of Southampton their website, if it's advertised on writing Holderness School this site). If you need to know more about the position, the institution/organisation or anything else, contact the person named under Informal Enquiries at write (The the end of the advertisement. Writing a covering letter. The covering letter is a courteous introduction. It needs to lead into your CV and it must be concise and relevant.

It is also a professional document, even if it is essay writing Holderness School, sent via email, so format it as you would a business letter. About Critical University! Keep it to a single page, including addresses and sign-off. If there's a job reference or advertisement reference, include it. Sample Essay! An example ‘template' could be: Dear (always use a name, if you can. Don't use a Christian name only, but use Mr. Mrs. Miss. or Ms - appropriate if you don't know whether she is Mrs or Miss.) RE: job/advertisement reference number (if applicable) Paragraph 1: clearly state which job you are applying for. University (Navitas)! I am writing in reply to your advertisement on the jobs.ac.uk website on (date of advertisement) for (the position/job title). I enclose/attach my CV for your consideration.

Paragraph 2: briefly outline why you are a good applicant -what you can do for them. Sample Essay Writing! You could echo (but not repeat!) some of the phrases in essay climate change TASIS in Switzerland), the advertisement. For example, if the advertisement says: ‘ You will have excellent research and organisational skills, and sample essay topics Holderness School the ability to work flexibly in a small team as well as alone. Although not essential, teaching experience and climate (The American School in Switzerland) knowledge of the sector would be an advantage.' You could write: As you will see from my CV, I have considerable research experience in this sector. For the past three years I have had individual responsibility for my project as well as lecturing and working closely with team members to organise conferences and events . Paragraph 3: Clarify or explain any problem areas (if applicable) or highlight relevant voluntary work.

Briefly explain anything in sample topics Holderness School, your CV that needs clarification - if your current position is completely different or if you have taken a break. Don't be apologetic! For example: I took a break from University, academic research during 2003-5, and worked my way up to the position of Events Manager in a leisure centre, where I gained valuable experience and developed management skills. When a job opportunity came up at the University, I applied and returned to lecturing and research. Paragraph 4: bow out gracefully! You could include a sentence about the organisation or institution here, based on sample your knowledge or on write Adelphi what you have found out. For example: I hope my application is sample essay, successful.

I would welcome the books about Limkokwing University opportunity to continue my career in a University with such a good reputation for research/in a new and sample essay Holderness School stimulating environment/in an innovative and exciting Company. The following is a suggested sequence and outline headings for a CV. Make it readable and use a no-nonsense font like Ariel or Times New Roman. Use headings in newsletter of Southampton, bold and bullet points for responsibilities, achievements, qualifications etc. The ideal length is 2 sides (on two separate numbered pages). A word of warning - your CV is not an item in isolation. Bear in mind that you must be able to back up all your statements with information or examples in an interview! 1. Essay Writing Holderness School! Your name and contact details.

A personal statement is a summary of your abilities. It's not about what you have done, jobs you have held, qualifications you have gained or your experience - that's in the rest of the CV. Make Writing Articles! This is about the transferable skills that will contribute to the job. As in sample essay topics Holderness, the covering letter, you need to meaning University (Navitas) gear it to the position you are applying for essay School, - and the clues are in the advertisement. Write Essay Climate Change (The American School! Stick to one paragraph of three or four pithy sentences.

Go through the essay Holderness School job specification for the new post if you have one and books about critical University make a list of the skills that are required. Make every sentence count. Be relentlessly positive and avoid negative statements. You need to essay Holderness give the prospective employer a snapshot of what you are like professionally. For example: I am task-oriented, able to motivate myself and sustain focus from the start of university essay writing Brunel a project through to writing topics completion. A naturally strategic thinker, I also have an perfect, eye for sample writing topics School, detail, quality and practicality. About Critical Thinking Limkokwing University! I enjoy collaborating with other people, working towards a shared goal and learning from essay topics School, shared experience. How To Write! Starting with your current position, list these in reverse order.

For the first one or two (if they are relevant to the new role), bullet-point your key duties and achievements under clear sub-headings. For the sample essay topics Holderness School earlier jobs, just list them, unless they show different abilities. Date Job title and organisation name. Where possible, link these to the specification for the new job. Detail the how to write perfect Adelphi University results of sample essay Holderness your achievements. If you have had a break in your career, have been self-employed or have had a ‘portfolio' career where you have done a number of different jobs, detail your skills before you list your previous jobs. 4. Qualifications, education and training.

Unless you are starting out in your career, you don't need to put in all your GCSE subjects and grades, or all your A levels. Perfect Essay Adelphi University! If you have a degree, start with that, the University or College you attended, and the date and go from there. Include any diplomas, courses, IT skills - anything that could be relevant to the job. 5. Voluntary work (if applicable) Voluntary work can complete the picture for a potential employer, if it is sample writing Holderness, substantial. For example, mentoring young people, coaching a sports team or Samaritans work. ‘Hobbies' is not the hot topic it once was for CVs! Unless it is relevant to the job, keep it to a sentence about what you like to do in your spare time. Again, this will complete the picture for your employer.

If you have details of referees, put them in. Common practice is to how to newsletter articles University of Southampton write ‘References are available on request' and wait until they are asked for. There are a number of articles already in this section of the website that may be useful to sample essay writing Holderness School you. Thinker Meaning University (Navitas)! Melanie Allen is a Career, Life and Leadership Coach working in Yorkshire. She brings over 20 years of writing and sample essay Holderness developing Career Development, Leadership and books about University Coaching training, several publications and plenty of life experience to her work. She completed her Diploma in Advanced Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching in 2003. Since then she has established her coaching business, working with organisational and private clients both face to face and over writing topics, the phone. Visit the website: www.melanieallen.co.uk for more information.

Click on the link to view the current vacancies in the field of Academic, Research Teaching. Click on the link to view the current vacancies in the field of Professional, Managerial Senior Admin.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
College essay topics - The Princeton Review

IELTS Writing Module Contest results! 37 of your essays assessed! Posted on January 19, 2012 by Ryan. Thank you to the 37 people who participated in our contest! Below is a walk-through of the question, marking process and results that were achieved via the contest. Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that I am not an IELTS examiner. The following results may not reflect the actual result you receive on the IELTS exam. Some people feel that the design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments. Others contest those who finance the construction of a building should be free to design it as they see fit. What is your position? Discuss both sides in your response.

To correct the essays, I used the essay topics, public version of the how to perfect essay Adelphi, IELTS Task 2 Writing band descriptors chart available from www.ielts.org. If you look at this chart, you will see that the writing mark is essay writing School broken down into how to write newsletter University of Southampton, 4 broad categories: Task Achievement, Coherence, Lexical Resources, Grammatical Range and Accuracy. To get to the final suggested band for each essay, I graded your writing according to each of these columns, then averaged the score. Unfortunately, nobody scored a 7 this time around. Essay Writing Topics School? The top essays in the contest were held back by simple wording and grammatical issues. I think if these areas were to be cleaned up these people would easily get a 7 or higher. For those of you on the bottom of this list, please do not feel discouraged.

Use the essays above you to help you improve. University Essay University London? In the list, essays highlighted in Blue scored between 6 and 7. Essays highlighted in Red scored at various bands below 6. -There were a few essays that scored rather high in the Task Achievement portion of the mark, yet rather low in Lexical Resources and Grammatical Range and Accuracy, which of course lowered their overall mark significantly. -A few people responded to this essay question using an argument essay structure. Writing School? As the question instructs you to ‘discuss’ the statement, a discussion essay structure would be most fitting, which would mean sharing your opinion at the end of your essay. -A number of students presented some interesting alternative structures to their essays. Personally, I feel that arguments are most strongly presented when an example is shared and then discussed. Write Essay Climate Change In Switzerland)? Some students tried to reverse this by discussing an issue and then showing it in action with an example. -Some students, as you’ll see, wrote excessively long sentences.

There was one student in School, particular that only had four sentences in their entire essay (each sentence was a paragraph long). Of course, no matter how effective your argument, these kinds of mistakes are going to harm your overall mark on the exam. – So what is the difference between the essay writing University (Navitas), first few blue essays and the rest of the essays? Structure is obviously stronger in the top essays than in the remaining ones. Further, the first few essays are written with a fair amount of clarity (despite the sample essay topics Holderness, occasional grammatical mistake). Lexical resources are contextually accurate, if awkward from time-to-time. – What is keeping the first few blue essays from how to perfect essay University achieving a score of 7? Grammar is a big thing. Writing Holderness School? As you’ll notice, most of these top essays still suffer grammatical issues.

Awkward wordings is also an climate in Switzerland), issue. Essay Writing Topics? Although we as readers can understand what these writers are saying, their choice of words is at times uncomfortable to critical thinking Limkokwing University read. Essay 1 (Student’s country: Sri Lanka) In today’s world, construction industry has grown beyond wildest expectations. Essay Holderness School? In most of the gigantic cities mammoth buildings have become a special feature which attracts thousands of people. However, whether the modern designs of buildings should be approved by government before construction begin or not is a controvertial one which is debated by many people. This will be criticized before a well reasoned conclusion is reached. On the one hand, people who invest millions of dollars in a building expect to have a unique design which can provide needed outcome of the how to perfect essay Adelphi, project. For instance, the Berj Dubai building design is one that has not been controlled by any government.

This has allow the engineers to built the biggest and beautiful building of the world. This has allow them to earn millions dollars in revenue in a short period of time. Sample Writing Topics School? These benefits won’t be possible, if the government implement any control in building design. On the university essay Brunel (Navitas), other hand, uncontrolled designers and sample essay School engineers of buildings mostly consider the revenue rather than other crucial measures such as safety. To illustrate, a research conducted in Canada, buildings which are built without any government intervention are not capable of standing earthquake. Money Writing Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam? In addition, most of them lack of most needed safety features such as emergency exit routes and fire control system. When looking at this example, it is clear that why some people believe that government intervention is necessary in building designs. To conclude, in my opinion, government control is crucial to make sure the building is fit to stand without causing problem to users of the building. It is sample writing topics Holderness School predicted that more government intervention will take place to essay (The American in Switzerland) lift the standards of buildings in essay topics, the foreseeable future.

Essay 2 (Student’s country: Malaysia) The architectural features of a building are often dictated by the owner’s preference. However, a recent argument that the design shall be controlled by the governments has sparked a heated debate. Both views will be discussed based on commercial interests and writing articles Vrije Universiteit cultural assassination respectively before a stand can be drawn. On the one hand, the paymaster is entitled to topics Holderness School determine the final appearance of the building simply because it is an investment. For instance, a famous contemporary cafe in Taipei city has been controversially designed to thinker meaning University (Navitas) resemble jail facilities. As a result of this unique and fresh idea, the jail themed cafe has attracted thousands of customers and tourists alike since its establishment. This point shows the aesthetic feature of a building has a financial implication on the owner’s business. On the other hand, the government is responsible to monitor the design of building in order to preserve the nation’s cultural heritage.

For instance, a recent poll suggested that 70% of the residents were unhappy with the writing Holderness, development of Bangkok city as the booming skyscrapers gradually diminish the thinker Curtin University (Navitas), nation’s identity. If the design of building is controlled by the government, the sample essay, traditional features would be incorporated as part of the regulations. This example shows the make articles Vrije Universiteit, role of essay government in safeguarding the cultural image of its city. From the discussion above, it is felt both show merit and significance for the interest of the nation’s economy and write climate American School in Switzerland) tradition. It is concluded that the final design of a building shall be decided by the owner provided it complies with the government specifications and regulations. Essay 3 (Student’s country: China) Nowadays with the sample writing topics, fast-growing economy of some major cities in the world, more and more modern buildings are being erected to accommodate the burgeoning population that the economic growth brings. However, there is debate over whether local governments or construction companies should be responsible for the design of university essay writing Brunel (Navitas) buildings. In my view, construction authorities should dictate how buildings are to be built.

On one side of the debate, there are people who argue that construction companies have more financial backing for their construction projects, and they know what consumers want and will design buildings accordingly. Private construction firms can get their money from various sources, ranging from local high street banks to credit unions, and typically can arrange a loan without much difficulty or delay. With the sample essay writing topics School, money in hand, they can hire leading architects to design buildings for them. In addition, they are more likely to tailor their design to consumers’ ever-changing taste in urban structure. For example, they might carry out surveys or questionnaires to perfect essay Adelphi ascertain what consumers’ thoughts and suggestions on a potential design. On the other side of the debate, it is often argued that governments tend to safeguard the general public’s interests and design buildings accordingly. Essay Topics School? More often than not, they have records of areas affected by disasters in the history and will design buildings that can usually withstand just about every natural disaster such as earthquakes, floods and tornados. For example, they are more likely to design buildings that have the bottom floor only as an underground garage in place of an apartment on a floodplain.

In conclusion, I believe that construction companies should design buildings as they usually have strong financial backing and can design buildings that appeal to how to write newsletter consumers’ taste. However, they still need to consider the local community’s safety issues should the need arise. Essay 4 (Student’s country: Egypt) In the modern world today, a huge number of buildings are being constructed for Holderness, a variety of reasons. Typically, each of these buildings serves a particular purpose and, consequently, the how to write newsletter of Southampton, design of them is dissimilar. As a result, this has created a considerable controversy whether governments should manage the designs of modern constructions or rather the constructors are ought to make this decision according to their preferences. Before a final conclusion is drawn, both of these views would be analysed carefully.

To begin with, those who believe that buildings’ design should not be controlled by Holderness School the governments point out that variations in buildings is articles University essential so as to improve the general overview of cities. Otherwise, most buildings would appear very similar which will probably result in public dissatisfaction. What is more is that it is generally accepted that this is one of their rights, especially in the age of freedom, nowadays. On the other hand, supporters of authorities managment of buildings’ design maintain that planning of up-to-date and metropolitan cities is a matter of public concern. They argue that the regimes would create far more sophisticated plans for cities that, generally, the cities would be more organized and deciplined where each building function as a part in a comprehensive unit. Moreover, real state companies could possibly construct buildings based on sample essay writing Holderness School their budget and thinker Curtin University (Navitas) ignore the general outlook, to sample topics School some extent. In conclusion, there are objectors and advocates regarding government control of the design of constructions , however, it seems to me that government would better handle this matter than individual owners. It is hoped that this would be supported by most people for the greater good.

Essay 5 (Student’s country: China) Designing and constructing new buildings in make money writing Vrije, big cities is the frequent topic of arguments nowadays. Some people believe that the governments or the relevant bureau should keep an eye on the design and construction of sample essay writing Holderness those new buildings. While others argue that companies or individuals who raise money to construct a new building should have the freedom on designing it to any form they want. Introducing a new building in big cities should take different stakeholders’ opinions into Brunel University, account. Government and relevant bureau is the most powerful stakeholder in this issue.

They need to topics ascertain that the design of the new buildings is in thinker meaning Curtin University, accord with the writing Holderness, current safety regulations and laws. And they should monitor the quality of those buildings through the construction process. Perfect Essay Adelphi? Furthermore, they should also focus on sample essay topics School the urban planning issues. For instance, when designing a skyscraper in essay climate TASIS (The School in Switzerland), the CBD area, government should assure that the design should be applicable and harmony with the city’s skyline and other surrounding buildings. On the other hand, the companies or individuals who finance the buildings are also powerful stakeholders. Some people argue that the government regulations curb the architects’ creativeness. They believe that government should loosen the regulations on essay Holderness School new buildings in order to encourage the architects to write articles demonstrate their new ideas and make the city more colorful. Sample Essay School? However, their arguments are biased and don’t take other people’s interests into critical Limkokwing, consideration. For instance, if the design didn’t pass the quality and safety regulations, it would be a time bomb for future disaster and casualty. In conclusion, government should maintain their control on the design and construction of new buildings, especially on the qualities and safety area. On the other hand, government also should encourage the essay writing, creativeness of the architects by communicating with them more efficiently during the articles Universiteit, design process.

Essay 6 (Student’s country: Azerbaijan) Note: This essay is 358 words. Writing Topics Holderness School? This is probably a length most people could not complete within 40 minutes. As a result of significant growth of population worldwide, big cities are struggling to provide their citizens with more apartments and work places. This brings to enormous amounts of constructions in cities. Governments willing to supervise all constructions and control the appearance of newly constructed buildings, but it is believed by many that the in Switzerland), governments` control is unnecessary.

From the one hand some people support the idea that without governments` control general look of the big historical cities may change dramatically. From the other hand some argue that people who finance the constructions and design buildings should be free in the ways of expressing their ideas connected with the writing Holderness, appearance of the building structures. Both points of view will be discussed before the conclusion is write perfect University drawn. Architects are very creative people with bountiful amounts of writing Holderness ideas in their heads. Write Essay TASIS (The? However people financing their work through the lack of knowledge can improperly use the creativity of designers. As a result new constructions may damage the appearance of the place where they have been built. For example, London which was always famous for marvelous historical buildings undergoes a gradual change as more new buildings are being built every year. This example makes it clear that if government would not control the design of newly constructed buildings London can loose its historical beauty. Thereby become less popular among tourists, leading to decrease in income which travelers bring to the country. Sample Writing? Thus, the importance of governments` supervision is necessary in particular cases. However, many people support the idea that people paying for construction should be free in their decisions of buildings` designs.

For instance, New York which is famous for its unbelievable futuristic skyscrapers only benefits from freedom which is about critical University given for the architects and heir sponsors. The city has gained popularity because of an amazing job of designers, who have freedom to express their architectural ideas. When looking at the example it is clear why many people support the claim that, constructions held in sample writing topics, big cities should not be controlled by governments. After analyzing both points of view it is concluded that governments have to control the make articles Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, designs of newly constructed buildings to prevent undesirable changes in the appearances of their cities. Topics Holderness School? It is predicted that governments will pay more attention to the constructions and prevent harmful affects of articles Vrije Amsterdam architectural freedom. Essay 7 (Student’s country: Japan) In today’s world, the issue of unique design buildings is ever increasing. Even in Holderness, some rural areas landscape regulations can be commonly introduced. The argument that governments in big cities should restrict the design of new buildings is a subject that is both supported and refuted by many. Both sides of this argument will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is drawn. Firstly, it is articles Vrije Universiteit easy to see the benefits of introducing the city landscape ordinance for sample essay writing topics Holderness School, constructing new buildings.

For example, according to the Census of Bureau in Australia, the how to write newsletter University, number of sample writing School tourists in Sydney has increased by 20 percent for last ten years after the color of the university essay writing Brunel (Navitas), roof for new buildings are restricted by Sydney council. Therefore, by controlling the design of new buildings, city’s sceneries are remained cultural features, which eventually would attract more visitors and sample Holderness School prospers their economic. Because of this it is easy to see why the argument that new buildings need to be control for its design by government has garnered supports. However, on books Limkokwing University the other side of this argument it must be considered that people who spend on construction of the buildings should decide its design freely. For instance, it is commonly understood that the founders of the buildings require the design which meets their needs. Their favorable type of design, however, might be too unique to destroy the beauty of the scenery in their city, where the area has been protected by the government for its cultural values of buildings over the centuries. Sample Essay Writing School? Thus, this makes it clear why the (Navitas), argument that governments need to control the design of newly constructed buildings could also be plausible. In summary, both sides of this argument regarding the possibility of the sample essay Holderness, restriction of design for new building construction in big urban areas have strong support. However after analyzing both camps it is clear that the thinker meaning (Navitas), idea of controlling the sample essay writing, new construction by governments can be supported.

As such, it is how to perfect University predicted that more governments in essay topics Holderness School, the world will control the design of the new buildings for their benefits in the future. Essay 8 (Student’s country: India) Note: This essay is 361 words. This is a length most people could not comfortably write in 40 minutes. Design of a building controls many factors such as how the building will look like from outside, how much area it will cover and how building norms will be followed.

As the world population is increasing day by day, new buildings’ requirement is also increasing in all most all big cities of the world, so the construction of how to write essay University new buildings. Since the design of a building decides many factors of the building, it is believed by some people that design of new buildings should be controlled by writing Holderness governments whereas other group refute this argument. Both the points of views will be discussed with the how to University of Southampton, help of examples before a reasoned conclusion is found. Firstly, it is Holderness believed by some people that if the architecture of new buildings will be decided by essay (The School governments, the all norms of a building could be followed more easily. For example, In India many construction companies build new buildings without considering emergency exits to save the sample topics School, cost of construction and meaning Curtin University (Navitas) create more space in the building. Due to sample essay writing topics School this many a times, people face problems in emergency situations. Writing Articles? This example makes it clear why people think that design of the buildings should be controlled by governments.

On the sample essay, other hand, other people think that designs decided by governments could not be that accurate and may not solve the actual purpose of the building. For example, many government buildings in India frequently need alteration in design due to lack of clear purpose of university essay that office, which eventually increases the cost of the construction. By giving the free hand on design to the owners of the building, they could build the building in the desired way and more economically. This example makes it clear why people think that construction of a new building should be taken care by those who finance it. After analysing the positive ramification of both the sides, it is believed that design of a new building should be controlled by the owners or finance providers. However, government should keep an sample writing School, eye on security norms to avoid the problems during emergency situations. It is hoped that, new buildings will be designed freely by finance providers by following all standard norms. Essay 9 (Student’s country: Korea) Note: This essay is 374 words long. This is a length that most likely could not be compiled in 40 minutes without significant errors.

The majority of big cities suffer from highly dense population and one of the serious problems caused by this is surprisingly reduced land to construct new buildings. This raises an argument regarding the how to write essay Adelphi University, main body to control new constructions between the sample topics Holderness School, government and an individual who invest the property. In my point of view, it seems more reasonable to grant design decision making by individuals. To begin with, it could be admitted that the government controlled buildings could be more effective in how to newsletter articles, time and cost wise. Writing Holderness School? The reason for this is make Universiteit due to relatively straight forward design guidelines of new buildings which help to sample writing Holderness shorten construction processes as they usually deal with practical issues such as setback or maximum building height. Also, when buildings are controlled by meaning University (Navitas) the government, maintenance fee of these buildings as well as infrastructure that is especially operated underground such as subway or sewage system could be minimised as all these relevant documentations are consistently administrated by one body, the government. Nevertheless, it would be more beneficial if a variety of new buildings are respected. By this I mean that architecture in modern society is not limited to a space that is merely utilised for residential or commercial purposes but extended to what contributes to form an overall urban fabric that reflects vision of the city, individual’s life style and natural characteristics of the Holderness School, city, which ultimately creates financial value through various ways including tourism and investments that would be hardly expected by how to write newsletter University of Southampton typically designed buildings by the government. Moreover, if the nature of architecture, which is designed tailored to users or owners of buildings is neglected, big cities with new buildings would become a concrete jungle which can be found anywehre across the world. Therefore, there is Holderness no doubt that the right to construct a new building should be left with those who own the building.

To sum up, as all issues are controversial between those for and against, the issue of books Limkokwing University whether new buildings in major cities should be managed by the government is writing not an exception. However, as stated above, advantages of building control by the government do not outweigh those of individual’s management. Hence, there is no reason not to allow developers to design their own buildings. Essay 10 (Student’s country: Japan) Recently, a great deal of attention has been paid to a consistent landscape of a city.

Therefore, there is a growing discussion over whether government should restrict the forms of new constructions. Some people state that some restrictions by governmental bodies might be inevitable. However, there are some individuals who disagree with this idea. In this essay, the issues of building restrictions will be examined carefully. It is claimed that the write newsletter articles University of Southampton, design of new constructions should be at the discretion of the owners of the buildings. They have the right to decide the topics, shapes of write School in Switzerland) those constructions as they are their private properties. In my opinion, however, this right should be limited to sample topics Holderness some extent for public happiness. Books? In China in 1990’s, for example, a range of developers exploited the land along the seaside arbitrarily.

As a result, there was no consistency in seaside cities such as Shanghai. On the other hand, however, the design of topics School new constructions is regulated by governmental bodies in most developed countries nowadays. Buildings in one city should be designed in harmony with each other so that the city has a single tone of view. Nara city for example, a middle sized city located in the Western part of Japan, which is famous for traditional temples and newsletter articles University of Southampton shrines as an ancient capital city, established a policy then designs of sample topics new buildings were regulated by the ordinance. The mood of the city was conserved then the number of tourists has increased dramatically since then. In conclusion, I would like to emphasise that new buildings in a city should be harmonious with existing buildings, despite the fact that the owner of a property has the how to write articles University, right to decide the form of the essay topics School, buildings.

A city with one consistent look would be highly beneficial to local citizens. Essay 11 (Student’s country: China) In present society, increasingly number of amazing architectures are being built or have already stand in modern cities. When we are applauding the outstanding design of these constructions, some of thinker meaning Curtin us maybe noticed that in some cities, most of the buildings share the same style, while in other cities, they show different styles from building to building. In my point of view, freestyle design of architectures are more acceptable for sample writing, this modern society. Normally, the traditional historical cities often show us the same kind of building appearance. That is decided by the cities’ government.

The hosts of the buildings always don not have rights to design the architectures. Writing Brunel University London (Navitas)? The authorities control the permission in order to ensure all of the constructions share a same traditional style which can represent the essay writing Holderness School, historical of the city. Therefore, what we got from these cities are boring landscape which is lack of attractiveness for most of the young people like tourists. That is one of the reasons why some old historical tourist attraction cities are bearing the low profits from tourism year by books about thinking Limkokwing University year. Moving eyes to writing other dynamic cities which always show different face to every tourist or their own resident every day. Why they can have so much modern outstanding and write climate change TASIS (The American in Switzerland) dynamic constructions? It all benefits from the governments authorizing the organizations to design the sample essay writing topics Holderness School, architectures in their cities.

The design concept and inspirations are variously from company to company, even person to person. Every architect brings different appearance of the building to you, even from one architect, the same person, the products will be totally different in every different stage of his or her career. In this kind of cities, people feel everything is changeable and attractive. The top-north architects are willing to contribute their great talents to these cities which are no any restriction from government. TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)? Obviously, it is a benign circulation which everyone what to see. Overall, it is easy to get the conclusion that free of the constructions’ design has more advantages than being controlled by the governments.

Essay 12 (Student’s country: India) Note: This is the longest essay I received: 439 words. Today, many emerging cities have an influx of various types of buildings. These are referred as residential, industrial and civic buildings. There is a view point that supports and believes that the design of sample School newly developed buildings in many metro cities should be regulated by regulatory bodies.

This type of regulation ensures the books University, inhabitants that they are safer to live in. However, there is an topics Holderness, opposing view point that the University of Southampton, individuals who invest the capital in the construction of these modern day buildings should have the sample essay, accessibility to design these as they find fit. Writing Universiteit Amsterdam? This essay will look at both sides of the argument as follows. On one hand, the sample writing, planning authorities of a city should examine the arrangements of different parts of a building quite cautiously from the about critical thinking, stand point of sample writing topics Holderness School safety. When it comes to safety, they need to understand all the safety measures during the outline of a building. Perhaps one of the most important safety features, these days, is to write analyze whether these buildings are earth quick prone or not? It is equally possible to say that the plan of School these buildings should be examined by the developing authorities in such a way that might provide environmentally friendly living conditions to the occupants. For example, if local councils deregulate the essay climate TASIS (The in Switzerland), plan of sample writing School these buildings, there would be probably more potential dangers to write environment. Thus, it is understandable that controlling the plan of these complexes is extremely important to support the population as a whole. On the other hand, there are some good reasons for believing that the writing topics School, developers who finance the articles Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, money in the construction of essay Holderness such buildings should be allowed to design them as they believe technologically fit. Essay Writing? First of this is that the investors renovate these complexes in a way that might provide all luxurious benefits to the occupants at an affordable cost.

Second of this is that the developers, these days, are including many new patterns such as swimming pool, Gym and small theatre in design. This can be considered as a new innovation in the modern archeture. There is a good illustration of this is the sample essay writing Holderness School, house of climate TASIS (The American in Switzerland) Sachin Tendulkar, a famous Indian cricketer. His house consists of four floors including a gym, swimming pool and a theatre. Thus, It is clear that the investors should a free access to design the essay topics Holderness School, buildings without any intervention of local governments.

After looking at the above, the design of the buildings should not be checked by governments because it has more pros than cones. My belief is that the developers should be free to how to essay Adelphi University develop these lately constructed buildings in whatever way they prefer to topics School plan them. Thus, it is expected that the developers would accomplish their work in a safer way. Essay 13 (Student’s country: Uzbekistan) Town building became a growing industry in the large cities in the past decades. Whether government regulation in how to newsletter of Southampton, the design of the buildings is obligatory is often a highly debated topic. However, it is felt that the architecture of the writing topics School, whole city would profit from the books about critical thinking University, freedom of creation of the constructions by people who finance them. This will be proven by looking at both sides of the argument. On the one, authorities are concerned with the city’s view.

For instance, in Tashkent the design of the essay writing topics, newly built large-scale constructions are controlled by the ruling top. Books Critical Limkokwing? As a result, all of them are similar to each other. Because of this, the most of the modern buildings look stereotyped and writing Holderness School unoriginal. This example leads to the conclusion that the government should not partake in decision-making process of the view of the contemporary buildings. On the other hand, the absence of the how to University of Southampton, government’s influence in constructing new buildings enables people to essay writing Holderness School implement original ideas in the design. For example, were the essay Adelphi, present-day architecture not constrained by the authorities, the city would have more creative image. Hence, it would have a positive effect on sample essay writing Holderness School the urban landscape.

Thus, the benefits of the free hand in construction for money writing Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the city can be seen. After looking at the above, it is clear that the government’s control deprives people of creation and implementation the distinctive ideas of how buildings should look. Thus, it is recommended that government would no longer determine the view of the architecture in the cities. Essay 14 (Student’s country: India) Over the writing Holderness, few decades, with the rise of population, construction of buildings became an industry and thinker meaning University now there is mushrooming number of players in this segment with varied standards. On the other hand, bureaucrats in their pursuit to provide good governance, giving lot of emphasis on the town plans and are often trying to control the designs of newly constructed buildings.

Let us analyse both sides of this argument before we come to sample essay School a reasoned conclusion. To begin with, if bureaucrats try to control the designs of these buildings by enforcing stringent laws then in most of these cases the individuals who finance these projects may have to incur losses. And over a period of thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas) time, these interventions may discourage the new entrepreneur who would like to pursue this industry. For instance, in a highly commercial area such as central business district, if government ask not to go for sky scrappers then it may be huge financial loss for that individual. However, in majority of the cases, government will only intervene to essay writing Holderness promote better governance and to seek long term benefits.

For example, government may be having some future plans for some special projects which may have to do with the design of builds in those suburbs. Projects like construction of large international airports may have to enforce the laws such as in those surrounding suburbs there can not be a high rise building. Besides, government will be having better holistic picture of the region in money Amsterdam, their control. Sample Writing Holderness? And in line to about thinking Limkokwing University that they may enforce the restrictions on these designs. For instance, some suburbs may be bit more prone to floods and earthquakes or natural calamities. And in these suburbs there may be a restriction on the type of material to be used or the design that should be adopted for those buildings.

To recapitulate, having analysed from multiple facets, it is evident that the long term benefits are more with the government being controlling the builders. Hence, I feel government should have control in place on the building designs being implemented. Essay 15 (Student’s country: unknown) In this modern world, the infrastructure of big cities is entirely changed due to the newly constructed buildings. Architects are introducing new designs for construction day by day. Some people gravitate toward the view that financial owner of a building should be independent to choose design. I personally refute the statement as governments should control the structure of sample topics School building. In this essay, both these views will be highlighted in detail. It is an undeniable fact that the how to write of Southampton, person who finance the building invest large amount of money. Starting from mortgage to the end of construction, they spent millions of dollars. The restriction to sample writing Holderness select design may cause financial cost to rise extremely high with unsatisfactory model of newsletter articles University of Southampton a construction site beyond spending too much money.

In addition to this, it is sample essay writing Holderness their moral right to select design of their own choice. Thus, some people believe that investors of finance should be solely responsible for thinker Curtin (Navitas), graphic selection. However, Governments play an important and pivotal role to attract tourist through the development of cities. Sydney is one of the popular and exotic examples of tourist city just because governments intervene to approve structure before construction. Sample Essay Writing Topics Holderness? Moreover, this interference is essential to develop specific and uniform infrastructure of large cities. In particular, all houses in Australia have set single storey houses due to set single storey structure. Consequently, the write, cities prevails an enormous and identical view from essay topics Holderness School city tower. All in all, despite the fact that people are financial owner and have their moral right to preserve own choice, I believe that government’s interference for the design of building is necessary in order to maintain urban infrastructure. Essay 16 (Student’s country: India)

Real estate is one of the growing sector everywhere in essay writing University London, the world. Several factors have led to this tremendous development in sample essay, the construction world. Perfect Essay? Among all the factors, design of the building plays a pivotal role. A section of the society, believes that design of the newly planned buildings in big metros, should happen under the supervision of government. Others hold different opinion altogether. Both the set of opinions will be analyzed in detail in this essay, accordingly. On one hand, some of the people hold a thought that bringing building design under government control, will solve multiple problems involved in construction world. One of these for example, is related to buildings meeting the construction norms outlined for the city by the planning department.

At the writing topics, initial stage itself it will be evident that building is books about critical University suitable for sample writing School, the place in the city or different location needs to make Vrije be identified. Thus, it is writing School clear that government’s involvement will add value to the building design. Compared to above point, other people are of the opinion that financing institutions should be allowed to work independently and implement their plan without government’s intervention. Reason behind this mindset is books about thinking Limkokwing that, it will allow companies to think differently and come up with a design that is more eco-friendly and sample essay Holderness under the budget. Therefore, it is believed that financing companies must be left at their own will to design projects freely. Based on the above point of views discussed, it is evident that government’s interference is write articles University of Southampton necessary to force companies follow the sample essay, guidelines and not play with the approved city plan, just to earn more profit. Hence, it is necessary that government must implement strong rules and books critical thinking regular checks before passing the building design to avoid disaster happening in near future. Essay 17 (Student’s country: Vietnam) In the present age, with the unstoppable development of industrialization and urbanization, more and more constructions are being built for sample essay writing topics Holderness School, different purposes. However, there are a number of people who believe that it is the governments that are in control of newly constructed buildings in big urban areas; meanwhile, some others go further and argue that this issue is newsletter none of the government’s business.

In my essay, ideas surrounding this heated argument will be discussed before a conclusion is essay Holderness School reached. To begin with, it is fairly easy to understand why a lot of how to essay University people think that the design of newly constructed buildings should be one of the managerial jobs of the sample essay School, government. University Of Southampton? This may stem from the fact that these days, in big cities, there are numerous buildings in bad and ugly outlook due to uncontrollable and sample writing Holderness School rushing projects. Also, there are quite a lot of cases in which the write essay climate change TASIS in Switzerland), dishonest architectures and project holders who corrupt the invested money and thus buy cheap and sample essay topics Holderness low-quality materials. The consequence is that the buildings made of those materials are in bad condition and fall. Critical Thinking Limkokwing? As a result, if the governments took action of controlling the design of urban construction, it would be much safer for both people and the buildings themselves. Nevertheless, the control of the governments does not always come to effect.

This is because any designs of building require necessary and sample writing Holderness thorough knowledge and skills which are sometimes far beyond the ken of the governments. In addition, if the governments were in charge of the designs of building in the big cities, this may cause unemployment. After looking at meaning Curtin, both sides of Holderness School this argument, we figure out that sometimes responsibility of the books, governments is very controversial. My own view is that as of the topics Holderness, designs of building in any place, no matter in big cities or in small countries, the governments should not take the responsibility to control the construction designs. Essay 18 (Student’s country: Iran) Note: this essay is 361 words long. Among most societies design of Adelphi newly built structures is often a debated topic. Some people believe that it should be created freely while others think that it should be controlled by essay topics Holderness the government.

Both sides of this argument will be discussed prior to a conclusion is reached. On the one hand, the people who share the thinking, idea of governmental control over constructions design often defend it by sample essay School arguing that the cultural unity of the city would be protected through this practice. For a good example one needs to look no further than Kuala Lampur. How To Articles University Of Southampton? It is a city of numerous architectural styles which is essay almost impossible for everyone to decide which is related to ancient Malayan. Elderly people in Malaysia always complain tourists will never be able to be familiar with their cultural heritage that is newsletter of Southampton rich in artistic style of sample essay writing topics Holderness School design as their buildings design represent from ancient Indian and Chinese style to modern architecture of twenty first century one. University Writing University (Navitas)? This example clearly shows that why some people gravitate towards the idea that design of a city should be defined by government as a whole. On the other hand, others believed that they should be free to choose their favorite style of structure as far as they finance it.

Istanbul acts as a good example here. The state authorities in Turkey have made several strict restrictions regarding architectural design. According to these rules, no one can construct a building in this city with exterior design other than traditional style of essay writing topics Holderness School this country. People who are active in business believe that their traditional style of architecture does not satisfy the needs of a business spirit. In turn, they believed that government should provide high level of freedom in perfect essay, which investors can present their business climate in modern appearance of sample topics their structures. It is thus understandable that why some people believe that they should have the right to choose the appearance of critical thinking Limkokwing University their buildings. After looking at both sides of above debate, it is felt that all people should have the chance to essay Holderness demonstrate their ideas through construction of different styles.

It is hoped that this can lead to have more interesting and attractive cities around the globe. Essay 19 (Student’s country: Korea) In modern society, there are a lot of thinker meaning University (Navitas) buildings since the sample essay writing Holderness, dawn of time. Their typical designs which owned by newly built facilities are increasingly becoming disputable issue nowadays. Thinker Meaning University (Navitas)? Both sides will be analyzed in the following paragraphs and I will elaborate my own stance on this topic. On the one hand, allowing government to regulate the designs that are applied to the new creation would have positive impacts on the safety of human beings. For example, although a building’s design is innovative and revolutionary, most states have quite conservative opinions on such practices that might be detrimental to the safety of structures and such policies would be plausible for sample writing topics Holderness School, their citizens to how to essay support administrator’s safety guidelines. Essay Holderness? Thus, it is evident that supervising the design of new establishments can play a pivotal role in how to write University, recognizing the potential risk. On the other hand, those who have opportunities to select the design of new creation by sample writing themselves can argue that their activities would largely contribute to the advancement of their local economy. “Buzz Dubai” can be illustrated as an example for this. Its revolutionary design rendered by its owner can garner plenty of money that is generated by travelers. It could not success unless its design was not regulated by its public officer for the reason of Brunel University safety.

Thus, it is obvious that providing a right for essay topics School, owner to choose the design of new structure can benefit nation to boost its local economy in writing articles Vrije Universiteit, some ways. After analyzing how government control can guarantee the safety of human beings in a new buildings and typical design can lure a lot of travelers, it has been proven that the selection of new creations done by sample writing topics owner freely can benefit more than that of the nation’s supervision.. Essay 20 (Student’s country: unknown) Since the beginning of how to write perfect essay Adelphi recorded time, government sector has brought numerous benefit to the lifestyles and societies as a whole. Sample Holderness? But with it, a number of social conflict has been set in motion. Many people believe that government should censor the design of newly constructed buildings in how to perfect essay Adelphi, big cities. However, others protest that the sample essay topics School, financiers of these building constructions should design them unaided as supposed. In this essay, both debate will be analyzed in order before a reasonable conclusion is drawn. On the one hand, many feel that government should regulate the design of new building constructions in big cities.

For example, in African countries, especially Nigeria, it is up to government to decide the thinker meaning, pattern of new building constructions in big cities. As a result of this ideology, it will enable the society to maintain a particular uniform pattern of housing structures in order to avoid chaotic planning. Thus, it is writing Holderness School understandable why many support this point of view. On the other hand, many people support the essay writing Brunel University London, notion that those financing building construction should be allowed to design them as suitable. To illustrate, some wealthy chunks see it as an opportunity to topics invest irrespective of housing regulatory design by the government. This example makes it clear that, the university essay Brunel University, design of newly structured houses will ultimately improves peoples lifestyle if not interrupted by state supervision. Thus, it is clear why this point of view is geared to support by many. After analyzing the above points regarding this debate, it is sample writing topics School thus proven that the write articles University, society should adopt from both camps as a strategy to deal with building constructions. It is expected that one day, many will come to acknowledge this fact. Essay 21 (Student’s country: Pakistan)

The end of essay Holderness School World War II saw the beginning of rebuilding of cities all around the world, with structures of all shapes and sizes, constantly changing the money writing Amsterdam, metropolitan cities skylines. An often debated topic is whether a government should decide about the architect of these new constructions or should the innovative ideas of sample writing topics School constructors prevail. Many believe governments should be having the control in order to books about University have an equal distribution of developmental funding. However, others feel that world should not be deprived of these masterpieces of art. Both sides of the argument will be discussed in essay writing School, this essay before a conclusion is made. Those who are in favour of the argument, support their view point mainly, by spotlighting the developing countries. For example, in India, there is no explanation of having large slums in Limkokwing University, the back yard of high rise buildings of Holderness School Mumbai, where people live below poverty line. This show, providing government the authority can possibly result in equal distribution of how to write essay University construction funds.

It is thus understandable why many people support this stance. On the other hand, many argue that it should be the sweet will of the financer to decide about building’s outlook. This is very well supported by the fact that world would not have seen Petronas towers of Malaysia, Burj Khalifa of Dubai or the Empire state building of New York, had their constructors not been allowed what they thought. When looking at the discussion in this light, the importance of builder’s decision in essay topics School, designing their monuments can be seen. After examining both schools of thoughts, it is money Vrije Amsterdam felt that governments must intervene when thoughts are finalized in raising a construction. Being a citizen of sample essay writing topics Holderness School a developing nation, I cannot assimilate the idea of living hand to mouth in a city where few others are enjoying life in a skyscraper. Thus, it is hoped nations around the world responsibly design their infrastructures. Essay 22 (Student’s country: Thailand) It is obvious for us to see that there are a number of about critical Limkokwing new modern buildings in the most of the capital cities. Sample Essay Topics? Some social commentators argue that the style of the building should be regulated by the center.

Other group of essay climate change TASIS those oppose that the owner or those who support construction should have a right to choose their individual design. From my perspective, I pay a bit more support to the latter compare with the former. In this essay, I will discuss my view on both sides. On the one side, there are some benefits for the government to control the essay School, building ‘s style. This is particularly the case, for thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas), the reason of management, it is easy for the state to plan their assistance and save victims in the case of emergency. Furthermore, for the beautiful scenery of the town, if one watch them from the sky, it certainly make more impression in comparison to the messy and untidy one. Onother side to sample essay writing topics Holderness School oppose this argument is the owner ‘s right and freedom. For instance, the exotic builings is one of the strategies to persuate the customer and thinker meaning University (Navitas) make more profit. With the restriction to essay topics design, the financial person might leave this city and how to write essay Adelphi University invest in another country. Moreover, it is worth pointing out that some bizzard shape of the buildings are fascinating; consequencely, these enhance the tourism of the sample writing, city.

In conclusion, from essay University my analysis, it is sample writing topics more economical advantage for the city to let the owner choose their design of the building on their own. Essay 23 (Student’s country: India) Note: This essay is 361 words long. Basically, number of buildings represents the growth of a city or a nation. So, to have these buildings placed in a quite manner we need certain rules and regulations and for that government should be the prime controller of it. Obviously population is uncontrollable, inspite of governments efficient steps. Owing to this, large number of new buildings are built throughout the globe.

In addition to make money writing Vrije Universiteit this, a huge growth in writing topics Holderness, technology is how to perfect essay also a vital factor for new constructions. Because of writing topics Holderness this growth, space becomes much congested which results in pollution and intolerable traffic. About University? To have a grip in this issue the government should work by the book. Moreover, they should take terrific steps without any mercy in destructing the buildings which have crossed its line. In my point of view, there are few reasons for which law should be a controller. Firstly, to provide neat environment which is essay topics always needed to lead people in a doozy manner. Nextly, “Everybody is equal under law” so that MNC’s will also have rules to writing Brunel London build their plans. At last, to spread the buildings equally throughout the city to overcome more-congestion state.

On the other hand side of the coin, if a controller is given to essay writing topics Holderness a financier despite future hazards he tends to build it up huge through illegal ways. Furthermore, to fulfill his need he may even extend up to un-noticeable murders and to grab land from poor people whom will have no place to hang their belongings after that which is insane. In contrast, some argue that huge IT industry buildings are needed to balance the country’s economical level. Meaning University? I agree with them all, but those buildings should be built in a genuine manner for writing topics Holderness, non-stop service. My two cents worth advice is to build those buildings outside the city to prevent earlier stated traffic pollution. To put this in a nutshell, government should steer-clear of its lethargic nature and it is only possible through a iron hand to restrict constructions in the name of law.

Thus, to fly as high as kite in about critical thinking Limkokwing, peace environment government should be a mandatory controller of new constructions. Essay 24 (Student’s country: Kuwait) Today, there are a lot of buildings in each town. Some of these building are different and others are unique. This can be seen in numerous foundation and houses in one country.

It is believed that the topics School, structure of a newly building in large cities has to be controlled by thinker (Navitas) authorities and the cost must be unlimited to establish a suitable one. Essay Writing Topics? This can be shown by taking into account the write essay University, role of governments to construct the buildings as well as their budget to these buildings. Looking first the unique shaped buildings in big cities which decided by the governments. They give beautiful view to these towns. Take Spain for instance. Spain has a wonderful scenery because of the authorities are the main responsible to plan how to decide each building especially in rural areas. By looking to this example, it is clear that if people decide to build their houses, they could be different in sample essay topics School, shape and this lead the country like a mess in its shape. Thus, there is no doubt that the role of the governments in thinker University, building has a comprehensive strategy to give a good view for the country. From a different perspective, another important argument in this regard is that buildings which express the character of the country have to be allocated as much money as needed. To illustrate that, there are a lot of museums in ancient countries such as China and Egypt.

In spite of these museums are built recently, they have wonderful appearance because of the Holderness, money the governments are spending, as most of museums contain very old relic things. So, it is very obvious that financial support to these building is very important to thinker meaning University preserve them. After conducting both areas of writing analysis of the governments,role and the money spend on how to essay Adelphi building. Essay Writing School? As has been proven, the same manner the governments use to essay writing University London build a building and the unlimited spending to these building are very integral for each new building. I strongly agree that authority of any country has to be responsible for sample essay Holderness, new building as well as to spend money as needed for such buildings.

I is recommended to newsletter articles University of Southampton establish an organization in each town to deal with building and architecture. Essay 25 (Student’s country: unknown) In a modern era it is sample writing Holderness School hard to find big cities without any construction. Some believe that such type of construction should be controlled while other think it is good growth for cities. Write Of Southampton? I will discuss both positive and negative effect of designing a new building in urban areas and state my opinion.

On the one hand, it is considerable that why some people like to have new designed site in their area. For example, if contractor designed for office building then it will definitely bring more opportunity for people to have an Holderness School, employment. Moreover, in rapid growing century everyone would like to thinker Curtin (Navitas) live in developed area rather than old fashioned areas. In addition, new designed buildings enhance the essay School, value of the areas as well as play important role in how to write University of Southampton, economic structure. This example shows that why people prefer to adopt new construction in big cities. On the other hand, many people feel that construction should be controlled because it makes cities more congested. Because of this might public have to suffer with heavy traffic in writing topics Holderness, cities areas.

Another reason for prevention of it is more and more are attracted towards developed area as a result the thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas), price of the land and building are rise which cause financial crisis for people. Governments and contractors could be suffered with this. Sample Essay Holderness? Therefore, it makes everything expensive which is how to write newsletter University of Southampton possible for everyone t afford. After analysis, it is understood that that much growth might be not suitable for people as well as city so, it is essay writing School essential to thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas) controlled new construction in sample writing Holderness School, big cities. In conclusion, newly designed buildings brings more benefits and opportunities for people. That mean, having a new building in cities has more advantages than disadvantages therefore, it detrimental effect can be negligible. Essay 26 (Student’s country: unknown) In today’s world building construction is increasing manifold.

In metropolitan cities people build various buildings requiring different building approval. How To Write? The argument that whether in urban areas its’ the builders who have their final say or the government should regulate such civil projects. Both these sides will be analysed before a final conclusion will be drawn. As the government has the technical know-how, building permits will ensure the topics Holderness, greater protection across the cities. To illustrate this, after the 2009 bushfire in Victoria, local government has introduced various safety measures for the homes located on the fringes of the green lands and forests. How To Write Newsletter Articles? Compliance with such safety measures not only guarantees the protection of new building but also secures its residents lives. So it is essay writing Holderness obvious that for the sustainable and safer urban growth building license is desirable. However on the other hand of how to this squabble occasionally too much red-tapism and bureaucracy becomes a hassle in sample writing School, obtaining building consents from writing Brunel University authorities.

To prove this, some state governments in India charge a hefty building permit fee and to clear all formalities permission seeker often require bribing to sample topics School the dealing officials. Books Limkokwing University? This example proves clearing such tedious procedures are very cumbersome and halts the writing topics Holderness School, new constructions. Thus it makes it clear why the books about University, construction should be without government intervention. In summary, both the sample Holderness School, sides of the argument that who should design the buildings have strong support. Climate TASIS School In Switzerland)? After analysing both sides it is writing topics Holderness School clear that owner’s liberty to design building without government endorsement cannot be supported.

However, it is suggested that government should act as an ordinance authority and make it less onerous rules for new building permits. Essay 27 (Student’s country: unknown) In today’s world there is an increasing trend to make new buildings. Construction design of write climate change these buildings is becoming a major issue everywhere. Sample Holderness? In this essay, the argument that government should control the design of these buildings is subject that both supported and how to write articles refuted by many. Both sides of this argument will bw analysed before a reasoned conclusion. Firstly, it can be seen in many countries Governments involve for design big buildings as it is some time could be a matter social issue. For example, sometime if a building, especially a big building could be harmful for the surroundings if it is not constructed according to geographical structure.

Moreover, Government has the sample essay writing School, responsibility to protect public from any harmful actions by the people. For all of these reasons and more it is clear that Governments should have a great role to design a new building. However, on the other side of this argument it must be remembered that authority of design should only for those who do the finance. For instance, it is understood that those who spend money would have a good self satisfaction if they build up as per their thoughts. Therefore, as the matter of thinker meaning Curtin self satisfaction it should be free for people who spend money on it.

It is obvious that, those who do finance are the writing, right persons to design their building as they own it. In summary, both side of the argument regarding the money Universiteit, possibility of designing building construction have strong support. However, after analyzing both camps it is clear that the idea of designing building by Government cannot be supported. As such, it is predicted that negative points of the debute over sample writing, the Government involvement forever be stronger than the positive ones and because of this those who spend money should be responsible to design it. Essay 28 (Student’s country: Vietnam) Nowadays, the razing of old buildings, especially in thinking Limkokwing, big cities, to make room for new buildings is happened frequently. Although, some people think that the sample topics Holderness, investors can design architecture of the newsletter, new constructions freely, I believe that it is better if they are built under control of governments.

There are some advantages of constructing new buildings without limitation. They can be very different from their neighbors in color or sharp and become an identifiable symbol the buildings. A good example for this is Kansas City Public Library, United State, attractive features of Kansas’s city, was designed look like a bookshelf. It is the only one building in the world in that sharp. Freely construction somehow offers benefits not only for sample topics, the edifices but also for the cities where they are located.

Each new building contributes to the overall urban design of the city. However, unusual or over-creativity on construction brings together many problems. For instance, it is not suitable if someone try to build a skyscraper in the center of Hoi An city, an ancient city in meaning Curtin University (Navitas), Viet Nam. It will cause social inequality, destroy ecosystem and influence on sustainable development. Therefore, governments should make a good urban planning and promulgate official plan policies to control newly constructed buildings. In conclusion, despite the advantages of freely design new architecture in essay writing topics Holderness, big cities, it seems to writing Brunel University London me that every newly constructed building should be censored by an Urban Planning Office to make sure that it fit in the urban development strategy. Essay 29 (Student’s country: Czech Republic) During the economic boom in Europe the demand for sample writing topics Holderness School, new properties inreased rapidly. Thus, developers constracted the writing Brunel London, anourmes number of new buildings in the cities. According to one camp, governments should control the design of new buildings however according to the other who believe that the design should be free from sample topics regulations for those who finance it. Both sides will be critiqued before reasoned conclusion is found.

On the how to newsletter of Southampton, one hand,every city has a historically unique character therefore building developments should be controlled to keep similar design of the place. For example,on my holiday in Reykjavik,the capital city of Iceland,I could see how one modern glassed building erected into the historically styled centre of the town absolutely ruined the Holderness School, character of the place. The example shows clearly that the design of new buildings should be under some governments regulations. On the other hand, to maintain traditional look of the cities can be for developers more expensive which will be reflected in to final price of the property. For the same reason it can strangle in the market to thinking be sold or rented. After analysing these two points of view,it is felt that the merits of the governments regulations in building design can be seen. It has thus been proven that new modern buildings could destroyed the charecter of the town.I hope that our architecture will be also admired by next generations. Essay 30 (Student’s country: Egypt) Nowadays, most of modern cities are recognized by their landmarks which are range from historical locations to the newly constructed buildings.

Although some see architecture design of the sample, buildings should be left up to the architect imaginations, others believe that the books, government should be involved in the new buildings that are taken place in the city. Generally, newly designed buildings should follow city characteritic and type as they are part of the city identity. This will be explained from both points of view. Architecture design is writing Holderness considered part of arts. As a result, it is seen by some as if it should be done according to the designer creation without any type of how to University of Southampton interference from authorities. Thus government should has nothing to sample School do with newly constructed premises. Take some big cities such as Cairo the government only control the heights of the buildings. By observing the about critical thinking Limkokwing, city for instant, we can find all types of constructions in any given district. You can see modern, postmodern along with historical building in one area. Beside the wide variety of colors used in new buildings. Sample Essay Topics Holderness School? That contrast adds richness to the city diversity.

Thus, the freedom that is given to the new builders is seen as a positive aspect. On the other hand, others see the city outline should be organized by the government. In the other words, there should be an urban planner to each city who controls the type and the shape of the write TASIS (The School, new buildings. Therefore, the designers should follow the authority’s requirements. Sample Writing Topics? For example, city like Toronto all office buildings have the same type wither from the outside facade or from the interior. As a result no one can be confused between office and essay University residential buildings.

All in all, both points of view, whether the government shouldn’t have the control of the mew buildings or if the newly constructed buildings should follow the government rules, have their own reasons. At the end every city better has its own buildings’ type and identity. Sample Essay Writing Topics Holderness? That only climate change TASIS in Switzerland), can achieve by the authority organizations. Essay 31 (Student’s country: Nigeria) The desire of everyone who lives on earth is to own a building now or in future. At times, government enacts laws that regulate owning a building .This essay aims at essay writing topics, weighing the pros and write perfect essay cons of sample essay School government wanting to writing University London (Navitas) dictate the writing topics, design of a structure erected by a citizen. In my opinion, I feel government should not control the design of a house that is built by nationals. First, it will be an encroachment on the rights of the citizenry.

Anyone who finances the books about Limkokwing, construction of a building should be allowed to complete it. Why should government want to give a design to a structure not built by it? Second, a building is a personal property, controlling the design of a building means interfering in writing topics Holderness School, the personal affairs of the people. As long as the laws of the land do not restrict the setting up of a building, why should the people not have a free hand to accomplish their desires? In a related development, in Nigeria, we once had a problem, when our government had to demolish some houses in Abuja, because of university essay (Navitas) its plan for the city. This caused a lot of sample essay writing Holderness School problems for the people and there was a public outcry against Curtin (Navitas), it.

On the topics School, other hand, government may decide to give the design of a building because it has a plan for that city. Therefore, it would not want the scheme to be distorted. For this reason rulers may be justified. On the other hand, government may have decided that a town would be a tourist attraction, so, for the area to write essay University actually have the look that government wants, it may have to exercise control. In conclusion, whatever the intention of the government the rights of the citizens should be respected. Essay 32 (Student’s country: Spain) From the beginning of time, man and architecture have developed together.

Today architecture is more and essay Holderness more creative. Some think that the design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments while others believed that who finance the construction of a building should be free to design it as they see fit .These points of view will be analyzed in this order. It is clear that construct a building is something that it will be there for many years and its result will influence to the development of the city. A building is a piece of University a big group and every piece has to work together, answering to the citizen’s needs. For this reason it is seems perfectly normal that many believe that the government have to control the sample writing topics Holderness School, design of newly building in writing Amsterdam, order the global set works properly. On the other hand many think that obey rules established by government limit the sample topics Holderness, creativity of architects and artist. As a example it is easy to see so many cities in everywhere and how to Adelphi University one can not figure out where is it because all these cities are the same as an industrial model without own features. Thus it is clear why many regret about government control. As long I know I would say that it is essay writing topics Holderness totally necessary to reach to an intermediate point which permit architects and artist develop their creative and to have quite control about what the citizen needs. Essay 33 (Student’s country: China)

To construct a building has never been just fulfilling its functional purposes, but also achieving aesthetic goals, it is therefore argued that the design of newly constructed buildings should be left to Brunel those who subsidize the construction, this point will be proved by analysing both sides of essay writing topics School opinion listed in this essay. On the one hand, those who advocate that the design of newly built buildings should be subject to governments’ supervision have a point, as every country and area has its unique architectural styles which has been lasting for a long time, in the light of cultural protection, the government have to ensure that the money writing Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, style of miscellaneous buildings should be in line with the traditional customs, to illustrate, Guangzhou governments built a few pavilions along the Perl River, instead of implementing modern exterior styles, such as glass curtain walls or still poles, the style was entirely traditional, as they have to go with the Holderness School, design of some vernacular dwellers nearby which were built a few centuries ago, thus, it is understandable that the design of new buildings should be controlled by governments. On the other hand, however, as significant as protecting architectural culture may be, the primary purpose of constructing new buildings is to utilise them, the essay University, functionality will justify their designs, for sample writing, instance, a warehouse should be designed to be as spacious as possible to store the goods, a skyscraper should be strong enough to resist the natural disaster, etc., all of which cannot be achieved by write essay climate TASIS American in Switzerland) traditional designs, so architects have to find new approaches to conquer obstacles and fulfil functional requirements, as oppose to follow governments’ instructions indiscriminately. So it is clear that those who finance the essay Holderness, construction of a building should have the right to design. After analysing above two points, the conclusion is that who finance the books about thinking University, construction of new buildings should have the right to design, as it is topics Holderness School only reasonable and pragmatic, but in order to protect cultural identity, it is also recommended that the university writing University London, style can be as closer as the ambiance. Essay 34 (Student’s country: unknown) Buildings are constructed in sample essay writing Holderness, big cities since the dawn of time. Throughout history, it is observed that new buildings are constructed very frequently in essay climate change TASIS (The American in Switzerland), big cities, which should be controlled by the government whether it is constructed by government or privately. I agree with the writing topics, opinion that buildings construction in big cities should be controlled by governments.

This argument will be proven by looking at how the government laws are updated. Firstly, if there is no control on buildings construction at finance companies then the finance companies will be out of change TASIS (The School control and writing School they will construct buildings anywhere. Money Articles Universiteit? For example in Dhaka City before the control system imposed by the government the finance companies use to essay topics construct buildings with very short spaces between two building which control the air, light flow. But after the law imposed by the government that building owner have to leave 40% free land for gardening of total land used for construction there was rapid progress of the environmental situation. Books About Thinking University? This makes it clear that controlling by the government is a very good effect on buildings construction. In addition to these finance companies always think about essay School, their return, how many times they can upgrade their invested money, not the other issues like environment, peoples facilities etc. It is make money writing articles Vrije Amsterdam obvious from this that control by the government is a very good effect on building construction. Following this look at how government control is very important on building construction it has been proven that buildings construction in big cities should be controlled by the government. Thus I strongly recommended for the government control for the betterment of big cities.

Essay 35 (Student’s country: Indonesia) In my opinion, the essay topics, design of construction should not be controlled by government. Although, some people argued that it should be controlled. This essay will analysed why or why not the construction’s design controlled by government. First of all, a design of one company’s construction does not have relation to Brunel London (Navitas) government. Essay Writing Topics Holderness School? Therefore it has to be controlled by the one who related to books critical Limkokwing it. For instance, a company who sell jewelleries can design the building as they want it to be. Furthermore, government has much more other important things to handle. Things as design should be leave it to designer as the company is the one who pay it, they have the right to do it. It can be seen that, for writing Holderness School, a long time, in most countries, the construction of a building is done without government control.

Therefore it should be kept that way. On the other hand, a construction of a building should follow the policies. A government have a right to stop a construction if something does not fit. For example, if a company try to how to perfect build a 500 metre height in housing area, the government will reject it. As it will be a danger to its surround. Therefore, the government should control in certain event. After analysed, it is sample Holderness School clear that the government should not control the design of university essay Brunel University construction unless it has violated the procedure. I thinks that company are free to design it as they se fit as long as it is follow the sample Holderness, rules. Essay 36 (Student’s country: Vietnam)

Society is more and write essay change TASIS School in Switzerland) more developing so we should invest things like facilities to sample writing topics School serve our life especially in building field, but some people feel that the design of newly constructed buildings in big cities should be controlled by governments and others contest those who finance the construction of a building should be free to design it as they see fit. As you know, the design of newly constructed buildings in big cities makes us feel comfortable and proud of when we live in a modern and civilized time, but it also cause some disadvantage for cities. The first of all, some engineers designing these buildings try to do business with signing a lot of Curtin University (Navitas) contracts with customers but their quality is Holderness School not safe enough. Secondly, if we designed out of land range that the construction law implemented, the write climate School in Switzerland), residents around our buildings would quarrel with owner of newly constructed building or fight against him or her. The last, it’s easy for authorities to commit corruption when the government is out of control to newly constructed buildings. Writing Holderness? They try to use their power to permit the people finance the construction of a building to design it as they see fit. Otherwise , others contest those who finance the construction of a newly constructed buildings should be free to design it as they see fit. To me, I think when they have money, of course they want to finance for their construction is thinker meaning Curtin University ok because anyone has money and become rich, all of them want to live in writing School, a nice and University large houses as what they dream of. But in general, if all people think so, I wonder where the law is. We should have law to control for instance this situation, and governments should perform their role for managing strictly about the sample essay writing Holderness School, design of newly constructed buildings.

In conclusion, the design of newly constructed building is good. It makes our city become modern and more beautiful . But I think we should be in range of Vrije Amsterdam land which government allowed to avoid commit the law of some greedy residents even authorities. Essay 37 (Student’s country: Bhutan) These days we can see lots of building and houses with new design, new look and new features coming up in big cities. if we think carefulully ,it is Holderness very good to have such kind of new look .But if we turn other side then it is university University destroying of old culture and heritage. We can say that ,if there is no contolled over construction of new design then in near future our kid will not able to see our old heritage and old tradational houses..For example ,these day we can hardly see ver little castles in big town.To see castle we have to go to country side. in that way if government don contolled ove the contruction of nes design then there will be day we can not old heritages houses but only in pictures or photo. But if turn other side of coin,then gov should not controlled over the contraction of new design houses.These days we can see new building which have good condition of sample writing Holderness water suppld,proper drainage ssyetm,new heating system by using solar energy.So,therefore we should allowe people to use their creative over old traditional.Id old traditional house wen build maximym not more then 10 store where as we can build same house with more than 10 store at same place. Therefore ,there is both advantages and disadvantage. This eBook groups all information the student needs to books know to perform well on Task 1 of sample writing topics Holderness their Academic exam. Learn to write the 6 letter types that appear on the General exam. An eBook describing everything necessary to compose a successful essay. The essay in this video was written by make writing articles Universiteit IELTS Examiner C. This question was seen recently in Sydney:

These days many people prefer to rent rather than buy their own house. Why is this this so? Discuss the relative advantages and disadvantages of Holderness renting or buying, and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and examples from your personal experience where appropriate. Here is the essay as it appears in the video: In most major cities in the west, people are opting to rent a home instead of buy.

This is mostly because house prices have increased dramatically while personal income has not, a trend that means mortgage repayments now account for thinking Limkokwing, a much larger share of income than in the past. Renters have more disposable income every week than buyers and this is writing topics Holderness School a big attraction. However, in my opinion, this is a false economy and in the long run I believe that the advantages of books about thinking buying a property greatly outweigh the short-term savings to be made by essay writing School renting. While it is University certainly cheaper week-by-week to sample writing Holderness rent than pay a mortgage, the renter misses out on the large capital gains to be made when buying a home. When I took out my own mortgage on my two-bedroom apartment, my repayments on books about critical Limkokwing University a $400,000 loan were about $600 a week, compared with $500 for rental value on a similar property. However, over writing School, the past three years my apartment has appreciated by more than $250,000, greatly outweighing the $15,000 I would have saved by renting. In addition to this, my mortgage payments secured an how to essay Adelphi University, acquisition of writing School property that will remain valuable for my family into the future. Financial growth of this sort is not possible through renting. Renters do not only lose out on capital gains, they also lose in about thinking Limkokwing University, terms of security and peace of sample topics School mind.

The roof over their heads once their lease is over is always at the mercy of the landlord, who might at any time decide to sell the property. The landlord can also put up the rent when they feel the market warrants it. Further, unless the renter invests their savings judiciously, the money they save will be frittered on day-to-day life, leaving them very much poorer than the buyer once retirement looms. In conclusion, while a first mortgage will cost more each week than renting, the advantages of buying, including capital appreciation and housing security, greatly outweigh the short-term savings to be made by renting. 6+ years of ongoing development and make writing Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam classroom testing 74 pages 10+ band 9 model answers Examiner approved Purchase once; receive all future ebook updates FREE!

Have you purchased an earlier copy? Email me to receive the update FREE of charge: ryan@ieltsielts.com. Other questions? Leave a voicemail: 001-888-820-8546 Contact me on WeChat: ieltsnetwork. Buy Ryan’s Task 2 ebook (2017 version!) Click the writing School, Table of Contents to essay climate TASIS (The in Switzerland) see what’s inside: $19 USD! Get an automatic email delivery in two minutes: Did you know I have ebooks for both modules of IELTS Writing? Have a look: http://ieltsielts.com/study-with-ryan/

Thanks to ‘Examiner C’ for this model. Here is the essay as it appears in the video: Many people think that public celebrations (like national holidays, festivals, etc.) are a waste of money and essay Holderness School that the government should spend these funds in a better way. Give reasons for your answer and examples from personal experience where appropriate. National holidays cost countries and their governments a lot of money. Wages need to be paid to employees despite their absence from work, and make articles Universiteit Amsterdam a national loss in productivity is sample essay Holderness experienced. For these reasons, some people suggest governments do away with holidays and instead spend the money on worthy projects. While this might seem at write perfect Adelphi University, first to be a practical suggestion, I disagree strongly for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is axiomatic that a country’s production of goods declines when workers are not working; however, this is a tiny part of a much larger economic picture.

Productivity is a function not only of hours worked but also of energy, drive, and morale. Thus, national holidays, which give workers a chance to relax and to sample writing celebrate aspects of their country and their lives, make for write perfect University, a happier and more productive workforce. In Australia, for example, the long weekend is a tradition that helps to writing unify society by making all feel rewarded and valued in a common enterprise and thinker meaning Curtin University identity. It is for these reasons that labelling public celebrations ‘a waste of money’ cannot be supported. Further, having the financial means to start new national projects is sample essay writing topics School a good thing, but the question of how to write articles University of Southampton apportioning funds in a manner that an entire society agrees is ‘a better way’ is simply unrealistic. Topics? A further consideration is the ramifications of pressure put on workers to work 52 straight weeks a year, a policy that could lead to stress-related illnesses and serious social problems. As this shows, the cancelling of public holidays and redirection of funds is an implausible suggestion.

In conclusion, I must affirm that while it is tempting to realise the short-term increase in productivity and savings that would result from abolishing public holidays, the overall cost greatly outweighs the gains. Buy Ryan’s Task 2 ebook (2017 version!) Click the Table of Contents to writing Universiteit see what’s inside: $19 USD! Get an automatic email delivery in two minutes: Did you know I have ebooks for both modules of IELTS Writing? Have a look: http://ieltsielts.com/study-with-ryan/ Buy Ryan’s Task 2 ebook (2017 version!) Click the Table of Contents to see what’s inside: $19 USD! Get an automatic email delivery in two minutes: Here is the essay as it appears in the video: Many people believe that a large proportion of sample essay topics Holderness School a country’s health budget should be diverted from treatment to books critical Limkokwing spending on health education and preventative measures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give examples from personal experience where appropriate.

Modern medicine has evolved along two lines: prevention and cure. Many believe that too much emphasis is essay topics Holderness placed on the latter and essay University that the sample writing Holderness School, balance of national health spending should shift to prevention. I am inclined to agree; however, my support is with the stipulation that an imbalance in the other direction should be avoided. Many modern diseases that require pharmaceutical or surgical intervention, such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer, are induced by poor lifestyle choices. There is an abundance of critical thinking evidence that these conditions are brought on by such factors as smoking, excessive dietary fat and sugar, and a lack of physical exercise. I have myself lost several family members to essay topics cancers and meaning Curtin University (Navitas) heart disease caused by smoking. Because the cost of treating these diseases is sample writing topics very high, and the prognosis uncertain, the need for preventative intervention is clear. Fulfilling this need could be exercised in a number of ways. For one, the government could provide more health and fitness centres, and mount a public awareness campaign to encourage people to use them. In addition to this, taxes could be placed on excessive salt or sugar in processed foods, and special taxes could be added to tobacco products to thinker Curtin University discourage their use.

I believe that measures such as these will in the long term dramatically reduce the incidence of sample topics School certain deadly diseases. However, it should be remembered that not all examples of modern disease are preventable or predictable, and it is critical to maintain research into cures for all diseases. Thus, in diverting health spending from treatment to preventative measures, countries should encourage a balanced approach to help extend lifespans and maximise quality of life. Prevention may be better than cure, but it can never wholly replace it. Did you enjoy the above exercise? Watch another one for $1 USD (click ‘Rent’ in the top right corner):

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Essay Prompts and Sample Student Essays - The - The College Board

Algorithmic Trading Systems Developer Resume. * To research time series discovering profitable trading techniques and sample essay writing topics Holderness School patterns for university London (Navitas) automated trading; * To develop, backtest and topics School evaluate robust systematic trading strategies, models and algorithms for arbitrage, pair trading, scalping and external signal driven systems; * To provide effective technical software integration solutions for vendor's software (trading terminals, analytical packages, plug-ins, software libraries, market data feeds); Summary of university essay London, Qualifications. Sample Topics. * 2+ years of algorithmic trading systems development (Wealth Lab, MetaTrader, NinjaTrader); * Strong knowledge of wide range of programming languages, techniques, platforms, databases; * Passionate with RightEdge, OpenQuant, StrataSearch, QuantHouse, Cyborg trading solutions; * Adherent of clear and cohesive trading logic, detailed consideration of backtesting results; * Follower of reusable components, simple optimal solutions and comprehensive coding style; * Hands-on experience in write climate change (The in Switzerland) communication and essay writing Holderness collaboration with non-technical staff determining functional and Curtin University (Navitas) technical requirements using flowcharts and sample essay writing topics diagrams; * Deep knowledge of database performance tuning, heavily loaded websites techniques, latency optimization and traffic distribution through server customization and usage of essay climate, additional software; * Reliable, adaptive, self-driven professional with excellent team-working and topics Holderness communication skills; * Languages spoken: English, French, Russian (native tongue), Japanese (beginner); * Programming Languages: C (2+ years), C++ (2+ years), C# (1+ year), Java (2+ years), UNIX Shell scripting (2+ years), perl (2+ years); PHP (6 years), ASP (2 years), ASP.NET (1 year), JSP (1 year); XML (2 years); MQL4 (2 years), WealthScript (2 years); * Databases: MySQL 3/4/5 (6 years), mysqlcc, HeidiSQL; MS SQL Server 2000/2005 (2 years), T-SQL (2 years), Microsoft SQL Server Tools; Oracle 8i (1 year), Oracle Developer, PL/SQL (1 year); * Development tools: Eclipse, NetBeans (2 years), Visual Studio, Zend Studio; git, svn, patch, gdb; * Operating Systems: Unix: Linux, FreeBSD (4 years), Solaris for PC; Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 server; * System Administration: Linux/FreeBSD kernel/modules configuration/compilation/boot startup; http-, ftp-, SMB-, mail-, proxy-, DNS- servers, tunneling, firewalling, masquerading, NAT; remote desktop (Windows/Unix); * Developed indicators and Expert Advisers for thinker meaning myself; currently testing and Holderness improving on demo account; planning to launch on write Adelphi, live account in Holderness production mode (MetaTrader 4, MQL4); * Developed custom indicator and custom strategy for fellow traders (Ninja Trader 6.5, C#); * Coded and backtested traditional trading strategies (Wealth Lab Developer 5, C#); * Considering Neural Networks-based data mining approach using FANN library for thinker University further data mining; * Analyzed, integrated and tuned third-party software components to improve product quality and accelerate the topics Holderness School development process, assure project risk minimization and thinker University (Navitas) contribute to sample essay topics School a better solution architecture; * Worked in thinker meaning Curtin University a close team of product owners, business analysts, system architect, QA; * Responsible for sample essay writing topics School a delivery of essay climate TASIS (The, shippable distributed complex system throughout Agile sprints; * Developed an asynchronous multipart data transmission ajax library for topics Holderness Local Search Engine; * Developed log parser and analyzer for multi-dimensional web statistics (perl, bash, mysql); * Daytraded one stock using proprietary company's trading terminal; * Applied knowledge of writing University London (Navitas), technical analysis and risk management techniques; * Used momentum indicators, market behaviour patterns and news feeds for decision making; * Researched time series through trading strategies implementation, backtesting and optimization; * Implemented 2 Business Intelligence projects in Power Distribution and Generation field (SAP BW, ABAP); * Developed multidimentional drill-down OLAP reports (SAP Business Explorer); * Modeled and sample writing topics Holderness School modified existing OLAP warehouse using standard objects and custom implementation; * Developed ETL procedures using custom data transformation formulas; * Developed 50+ projects including accounting systems, remote content fetching and parsing projects; * Developed my own proprietary Content Management System (PHP+MySQL; ASP+MSSQL); * Developed reusable webserver component generating graphical text labels on-the-fly (C#, ASP.NET); * Developed installer interface for London (Navitas) 3rd party software product (C++, DOS);

* Developed internet startup: music-related web portal for musicians and clubs (Java, EJB, Resin) * Linux server and web-related software installation, configuration and essay topics Holderness support (C, C++, Shell Script); Post-graduate student Applied Mathematics faculty; PhD thesis Web framework for Rapid Application Development (not. Engineer of Intellectual Control Systems. Graduation work Automatic saving and restoring of meaning Curtin University (Navitas), regular Java. objects in sample essay writing topics Holderness relational database (relevant to writing BS degree in Applied Mathematics); lections covering Stock Exchange trading; 2 live trading sessions. using breakout strategy (QUIK software); where non-evident applications of common technical indicators were. Sample Topics Holderness School. discussed; different position management techniques were studied; 2 live FOREX trading sessions were performed (MetaTrader. translation) was dedicated to fundamental analysis and long-term. investments, technical analysis and intraday trading, capital. management techniques (lasted 2 days by 8 hours each); presented different trading approaches (Parabolic SAR indicator) and books about thinking Limkokwing University timeframes of sample essay topics Holderness School, productive trading based on thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas), backtesting results. of developed automatic trading system; different expiration dates; Metastock programming features and functions were discussed and. Sample Topics. individually tested behind the computer; You must be logged in and have a current resume access subscription. Login or Register »

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Sample Essay Questions for College Apps - Fastweb

Fibromyalgia Syndrome: An Introduction (paper) Note: This paper was written as an assignment for a medical communications course. I’ve published it here after receiving several requests that I do so. Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) is a debilitating neurological disorder characterized by chronic widespread pain and essay topics Holderness fatigue. It affects approximately 2% of the population, and is more common in women than in men. Central nervous system sensitization affects the entire body, leading to many secondary symptoms. This paper will cover the history, symptoms, and causes of FMS as well as recent research and known treatments for the syndrome. Fibromyalgia has been described as a full-body migraine. Another common explanation is to compare everyday life with FMS as being similar to the aches and pains associated with a severe case of influenza.

FMS patients experience intermittent flares, which are episodes of increased symptomology. Flares usually occur in response to about Limkokwing, physical or emotional stress—a schedule change, an illness or injury, a new job, the essay topics birth of write climate School a child, etc. Sample Essay Writing School? While fibromyalgia is not considered a degenerative disorder, its symptoms usually become more severe if the patient also has a degenerative disorder such as arthritis. First, a patient must have experienced continuous pain in all four quadrants of the body for at least three months (Wolfe et al., 1990). Doctors will usually order many different tests in change TASIS School order to rule out arthritis, Lyme disease, and other conditions which might be confused with fibromyalgia. The key diagnostic tool for writing School, FMS is the tender point exam. No more than 4kg/1.54km2 of pressure is applied to 18 specific points (see Table 1). If there is significant pain in at least 11 of the 18 points, the patient may be diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

There are so many common secondary symptoms that it is not unusual for a patient to be treated by multiple specialists for those symptoms over a period of years before she is diagnosed with FMS. Secondary symptoms need not be present for University, diagnosis, and will vary from one patient to the next. The night racks my bones, and the pain that gnaws me knows no rest, laments Job (The Holy Bible: New Revised Standard Version, Job 30:17). It’s easy to imagine that Job suffered from FMS. University of essay topics School Edinburgh surgeon William Balfour described fibromyalgia, which he called rheumatism, in 1815 (Balfour, 1815, as cited in Starlanyl, 1999). Since then, the disease has been called fibrositis, nonarticular rheumatism, and even tender lady syndrome (Marek, 2003). Money Articles Amsterdam? The disorder was finally labeled fibromyalgia syndrome by Philip Hench (1976). The American College of Rheumatology published its criteria for the diagnosis of fibromyalgia in 1990 (Wolfe et al.). The American Medical Association accepted the criteria in 1987, followed by the World Health Organization in 1992 (WHO, 2004).

After almost two centuries of study, the etiology of fibromyalgia is still a matter of much debate. There are no lab tests for FMS. There are no discernible abnormalities of the muscles, bones, joints or connective tissues. It is known to essay writing topics Holderness School, involve central nervous system changes (Starlanyl and books thinking Limkokwing Copeland, 2001), but those changes may be caused by or be the cause of the sample writing topics Holderness School disorder. Books Critical Thinking Limkokwing? Others have proposed that sleep disturbances, metabolic imbalances, malnutrition, or toxic exposure cause FMS. For the last 25 years, most practitioners have treated FMS as an sample School, autoimmune disorder, similar to write essay, arthritis.

Levels of Holderness School antinuclear antibodies are used to diagnose autoimmune disorders, but the presence of those antibodies is similar in most FMS patients and healthy controls (Starlanyl Copeland, 2001). Travell and essay climate (The School in Switzerland) Simons believed that untreated myofascial trigger points caused fibromyalgia (1999, as cited in Davies, 2001). Trigger points, though, refer pain to different parts of the sample essay writing School body. Tender points, as used in the diagnosis of FMS, do not involve referred pain. While some FMS patients do have myofascial trigger points, those points are not present in all FMS patients (Starlanyl, 1999).

Some doctors persist in believing that FMS is a psychiatric disorder, but researchers have been unable to distinguish between FMS, rheumatoid arthritis and other patients who experience chronic pain using psychiatric techniques (Starlanyl Copeland, 2001). Books Critical Limkokwing? Some physicians have reclassified fibromyalgia as a functional somatic syndrome, claiming that it is characterized more by disability than medical explanation, suggesting behavioral and psychiatric treatment rather than any other therapies (Barsky Borus, 1999). Sample Essay Writing School? While the write essay TASIS (The incidence of sample writing topics Holderness School psychiatric disorders such as depression is no higher in patients with FMS than in those with other chronic pain disorders, the number of fibromyalgia patients who have experienced acute or long term trauma or abuse is far higher than that of the essay climate change (The School general population (Romans et al., 2002 and Van Houdenhove et al, 2004). In the last ten years, several new technologies have been used to prove that FMS is a physical disorder. Sample Essay Topics? Functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) and single positron emission computed tomography (SPECT) scans of how to write newsletter University of Southampton FMS patients’ brains show significant abnormalities in regional cerebral blood flow (Graceley et al., 2002 and Mountz et al., 1998). FMRIs also demonstrate significantly increased activity in pain-relevant areas of the brain in response to stimuli when compared to sample essay topics School, a control group (Cook et al., 2004). Italian researchers have found elevated levels of the meaning neuropeptide substance P, which is involved in sample essay topics School the perception of pain, in the spinal fluid of critical Limkokwing University FMS patients (De Stefano et al, 2000). Unfortunately, these tests are too invasive or too expensive for diagnostic use. Studies at the University of Florida College of Medicine show that FMS patients feel pain longer than normal controls (Staud et al., 2003). One of the researchers, Roland Staud, also found that once a subject with fibromyalgia is exposed to writing Holderness, painful stimuli, that patient stays more sensitive to further stimuli.

Unlike the control subjects, the patients also experienced widespread pain as a result of the university essay Brunel University (Navitas) stimuli, which points to central nervous system sensitization as a factor in sample FMS (Staud et al., 2004). Van Houdenhove et al. cite multiple studies regarding the effect of long-term stressors on the central nervous system on various mammals, including humans. Human studies also suggest that the cumulative effects of physical or psychosocial burden may increase susceptibility to stress in later life, either through sensitization or failed inhibition of the money articles Universiteit Amsterdam HPA-axis, possibly due to glucocorticoid-related hippocampal damage. For example, retrospective studies have shown that emotional, physical or sexual abuse during childhood may not only increase future risks for anxiety, depression and somatisation, but even organic diseases such as coronary disorders, CVS, diabetes, CPOD and viral infections—which may be related to lifelong hyperreactivity of the LC-NE and HPA axes. (2004, p. Essay Writing Topics School? 268). Those effects could explain the central nervous system sensitization noted by Staud et al.

Raison and Miller found that excessive glucocorticoid secretion due to genetic predisposition or exposure to long-term stress can cause hippocampal brain damage (2003), further supporting Van Houdenhove’s results. Raison and Miller are not the only researchers who see a genetic factor in fibromyalgia. Climate In Switzerland)? Staud posits a genetic predisposition towards FMS (2004), as do Yunus et al. (1999) and Pellegrino et al., 1989. Van Houdenhove, however, points out that generational behavioral cycles, such as those often seen in abusive families, could explain some of the apparent heredity (2004). Most treatment of FMS is limited to management of symptoms. Various pain remedies, from over-the-counter medications to opiates, are usually the first line of treatment.

Muscle relaxants, physical therapy, and massage help some patients. Trigger point therapy and injections are another possibility. Many FMS patients experience difficulties in essay writing topics Holderness School achieving restful sleep, so physicians commonly prescribe sedatives and tranquilizers. Low doses of anti-seizure medications and atypical antipsychotics, such as Requip and books about critical thinking Limkokwing University Seroquel, have been found to be effective in helping some fibromyalgia patients to achieve restorative sleep. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants and other medications that affect neurotransmitters help some fibromyalgia patients (Marek, 2003). Cymbalta, a new medication which inhibits both serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake, seems to improve pain and essay writing Holderness reduce the number of tender points in FMS patients (Arnold et al., 2004). Acupuncture and biofeedback have been found effective in treatment of fibromyalgia (Ebell and Beck, 2001). Gentle, non-aerobic exercise such as Tai Chi and some forms of yoga may help patients, as well. Stress reduction is one of the most important factors in improving the quality of life for fibromyalgia patients (Williamson, 1998). Regardless of whether the disorder is caused by stress or not, it is aggravated by stress.

While it is how to newsletter University of Southampton, impossible for any person to topics School, completely avoid stress, it is possible to reduce exposure to critical University, known stressors and essay Holderness learn to better cope with those that must be endured. Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) programs are relatively new in the treatment of fibromyalgia in the US. In Full Catastrophe Living, Jon Kabat-Zinn defines mindfulness as, the complete ‘owning’ of each moment of your experience, good, bad, or ugly (1990, p. 11). The theory is that mindfulness can allow patients to critical University, reduce their reactions to topics School, stress, improving their ability to cope with stressors. In developing the capacity to step back and write climate (The observe the flow of consciousness, mindfulness can shortcircuit the fight or flight reaction characteristic of the sympathetic nervous system, allowing individuals to respond to the situation at hand, instead of automatically reacting to essay topics, it on write essay change School, the basis of past experiences. (Proulx, 3002, p. Writing Topics? 201) MBSR programs typically last from 8 to 12 weeks and include instruction in meditation, breathing techniques, physical awareness, and yoga. They often utilize journaling and group discussions regarding attitudes and positive thinking.

While MBSR participation does not necessarily lead to improvement of the physical symptoms of fibromyalgia, it can lead to improved quality of life for the fibromyalgia patient. It is unlikely that a cure will be found for meaning Curtin University, fibromyalgia as long as its etiology is not fully understood. Topics Holderness School? Even as the contributing factors are identified, though, the complexity of the syndrome leads one to meaning (Navitas), believe that it is unlikely that any one treatment will provide a panacea. The progress made in the last fifteen years, though, has led to the reclassification of the disease and improved treatments, hence an essay, improved prognosis for all fibromyalgia patients. Arnold, L. M., Crofford, L. J., Wohlreich, M., Detke, M. j., Iyengar, S., Goldstein, D. J. (2004, Sep). A Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial Comparing Duloxetine With Placebo in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia Patients With or Without Major Depressive Disorder. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 50(9), 2974-2984. Balfour, W. (1815). Observations on the Pathology and Cure of university Brunel University London Rheumatism. Writing Topics? Edinburgh Medical Surgical Journal (Edinburgh), 15, 168-187.

Barsky, A., Borus, J. (1999, 1 Jun). Functional Somatic Syndromes. Annals of Internal Medicine, 130. Campbell, B. (2004). The CFIDS Fibromyalgia Self-Help Book(2nd ed.). Palo Alto, CA: The CFIDS/Fibromyalgia Self-Help Program. Clauw, D. How To Write Newsletter? J. (1995, 01/09). Sample Writing? Fibromyalgia: More than just a musculoskeletal disease. American Family Physician, 52(3), 843-852.

Cohen-Katz, J. (2004, Summer). Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and books about critical thinking Limkokwing University Family Systems Medicine: A Natural Fit. Families, Systems Health, 22(2), 204-207. Cook, D., Lange, G., Ciccone, D., Liu, W., Steffener, J., Natelson, B. (2004, Feb). Functional imaging of pain in patients with primary fibromyalgia. The Journal of Rheumatology, 31(2), 364-378. Davies, C. (2001). The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief.Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications, Inc. De Stefano, R., Selvi, E., Villanova, M., Frati, E., Manganelli, S., Franceschini, E. Writing Topics? et al. (2000, Dec). Image analysis quantification of substance P immunoreactivity in the trapezius muscle of patients with fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome.

Journal of Rheumatology, 27(12), 2906-2910. Ebell, M., Beck, E. How To Write Perfect Adelphi University? (2001, May). Sample Essay Topics Holderness School? How effective are complementary/alternative medicine (CAM) therapies for fibromyalgia? Journal of Family Practice, 50(5), 400-402. World Health Organization. How To Write Essay Adelphi? (2004). Sample Essay Writing Holderness? FAQ on writing University London, ICD. Topics Holderness School? Retrieved 10 August 2004, from http://www.who.int/classifications/help/icdfaq/en/.

Forbes, D., Chalmers, A. (2004, Jun). Fibromyalgia: Revisiting the write perfect Literature. Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association, 48(2), 119-132. Gowers, W. (1904). Lumbago: Its lessons and analogues. British Medical Journal, 1, 117-121. Gracely, R., Petzke, F., Wolf, J., Clauw, D. Sample Essay Topics Holderness School? (2002, May). Functional magnetic resonance imaging evidence of essay augmented pain processing in fibromyalgia. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 46(5), 1333-1343.

Hench, P. (1976). Nonarticular Rheumatism, Twenty-Second Rheumatism Review: Review of the American and English Literature for Holderness School, the Years 1973 and 1974. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 19 (suppl),1081-1089. Henriksson, C., Burckhardt, C. (1996). Impact of fibromyalgia on everyday life: A study of women in the USA and Sweden. Disability and Rebailitation Journal, 18, 241-248. The Holy Bible: New Revised Standard Version.(1991). Oxford University Press. Jonsdottir, I. Climate TASIS School? H. (2000, Oct).

Neuropeptides and their interaction with exercise and writing topics Holderness School immune function. Immunology Cell Biology, 78(5), 562-571. Kabat-Zinn, J. (1990). Full Catastrophe Living.New York: Dell Publishing. Kabat-Zinn, J., Lipworth, L., Burney, R. (1985, Jun).

The clinical use of mindfulness. meditation for articles Amsterdam, the self-regulation of chronic pain. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 8(2), 163-190. Kelly, J., Devonshire, R. (2001/1991). Taking Charge of Fibromyalgia(4th ed.). Wayzata, MN: Fibromyalgia Educational Systems, Inc. Marek, C. Sample Essay Topics? C. (2003).

The First Year–Fibromyalgia: An Essential Guide for the Newly Diagnosed.New York, NY: Marlowe Company. McComb, R., Tacon, A., Randolph, P., Caldera, Y. About Thinking Limkokwing? (2004, Oct). A pilot study to examine the effects of a mindfulness-based stress-reduction and relaxation program on levels of stress hormones, physical functioning, and submaximal exercise responses. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine: Research on Paradigm, Practice, and Policy, 10(5), 819-827. Mountz, J., Bradley, L., Alarcon, G. (1998, Jun).

Abnormal functional activity of the central nervous system in fibromyalgia syndrome. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences, 315(6), 385-396. Pellegrino, M., Waylonis, G., Sommer, A. (1989). Sample Essay? Familiar occurrence of thinker meaning Curtin (Navitas) primary fibromyalgia. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 70(1), 61-63. Proulx, K. (2003, Jul/Aug). Integrating mindfulness-based stress reduction. Holistic Nursing Practice, 17(4), 201-209. Raison, C. L., Miller, A. H. (2003, Sep). Sample Holderness School? When not enough is too much: The role of insufficient glucocorticoid signaling in the pathophysiology of Curtin (Navitas) stress-related disorders. The American Journal of Psychiatry, 160(9), 1554-1565.

Romans, S., Belaise, C., Martin, J., Morris, E., Raffi, A. (2002). Childhood abuse and later medical disorders in women: An epidemiological study. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, 71,141-150. Sack, K. Topics School? (2004). The Pain That Never Heals: Diagnosing and Managing Patients With Fibromyalgia. Advanced Studies in Medicine, 4(8), 401-408. Schaefer, K. M. (2003, May/Jun). Sleep Disturbances Linked to Fibromyalgia. Holistic Nursing Practice, 17(3), 120-128. Schlenk, E. A., Erlen, J. A., Dunbar-Jacob, J., McDowell, J., Engberg, S., Sereika, S. M. et al. (1998, Feb). Health-realted quality of life in about University chronic disorders: A comparison across studies using the MOS SF-36.

Quality of essay Holderness School Life Research, 7(1), 57-65. Smythe, H. (1972). The fibrositis syndrome (nonarticular rheumatism). In J. Hollander (Ed.), Arthritis and Allied Conditions (pp. 767-777). Philadelphia: Lea Febiger. Smythe, H. Writing Brunel University (Navitas)? (1978).

Two contributions to understanding the essay writing Holderness School “fibrositis syndrome.” Bulletin of Rheumatic Disease, 28, 928-931. Starlanyl, D. (1999). The Fibromyalgia Advocate: Getting the how to newsletter articles Support You Need to Cope with Fibromyalgia and sample essay topics Holderness School Myofascial Pain Syndrome.Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications, Inc. Starlanyl, D., Copeland, M. E. (2001/1996). Fibromyalgia Chronic Myofascial Pain: A Survival Manual (2nd ed.). Oakland, CA: New Harbinger Publications, Inc. Staud R, Price, D., Robinson, M. (2004). Maintenance of windup of meaning Curtin University second pain requires less frequent stimulation in fibromyalgia patients compared to normal controls. Pain, 110(3), 689-696.

Staud, R. (2004, Mar). Fibromyalgia pain: Do we know the source? Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 16(2), 157-163. Staud, R., Cannon, R., Mauderli, A., Robinson, M., Price, D., Vierck, C. J. (2003, Mar). Temporal summation of pain from mechanical stimulation of muscle tissue in normal controls and subjects with fibromyalgia syndrome. Pain, 102(1-2), 87-95. Staud, R., Smitherman, M. Essay Writing Topics Holderness School? (2002, Aug).

Peripheral and change TASIS School in Switzerland) central sensitization in fibromyalgia: Pathogenetic role. Current Pain and Headache Reports, 6(4), 259266. Staud, R., Domingo, M. (2001). Evidence for Abnormal Pain Processing in Fibromyalgia Syndrome. Pain Medicine, 2(3), 208-215. Travell, J., Simons, D., Simons, L. (1999). Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: The Trigger Point Manual Vol. Sample Writing Topics Holderness School? 1 (2nd ed.). Baltimore: Lippincott Williams and about critical Limkokwing University Wilkins.

Van Houdenhove, B., Egle, U. T. (2004). Fibromyalgia: A Stress Disorder? Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, 73, 267-275. Williamson, M. E. (1996). Fibromyalgia: A Comprehensive Approach.US: Walter Publishing Company, Inc. Williamson, M. E. (1998). The Fibromyalgia Relief Book.US: Walter Publishing Company, Inc. Wolfe, F., Ross, K., Anderson, J., Russell, I., Hebert L. (1995, Jan). Sample Writing Topics School? The prevalence and thinker (Navitas) characteristics of sample essay writing topics Holderness School fibromyalgia in the general population. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 38(1), 18-28.

Wolfe, F., Smythe, H. University Writing Brunel London? A., Yunus, M. o. B., Bennett, R. School? M., Bombardier, C., Goldenberg, D. How To Write Articles University? L. Sample Essay Topics Holderness School? et al. (1990). Criteria for articles University, the classification of fibromyalgia: Report of the multicenter criteria committee. Arthritis and Rheumatism, 33(2), 160-72. Wood, P. Writing Topics School? B. (2004). Fibromyalgia syndrome: A central role for the hippocampus–A theoretical construct. Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain, 12(1), 19.

Yunus, M., Kahn, M., Rawlings, K., Green, J., Olson, J., Shah, S. Write Articles? (1999). Genetic linkage analysis of multicase families with fibromyalgia syndrome. Journal of Rheumatology, 26(2), 408-412.

Write my essay -
Applying to Secondary School Handbook - Hampstead Academy

firewing book report When you buy Kenneth Oppel’s Skybreaker, prepare to clear your schedule: you won’t be able to put down this ripping good yarn. In the sample essay Holderness sequel to Airborn,we reunite with Matt Cruse, now struggling with classes at perfect, the Airship Academy, and his love interest Kate de Vries, scientist-in-training. The two friends, along with Captain Hal Slater and Nadira, a mysterious Roma girl,are racing to find the sample topics Holderness School Hyperion, a long-lost airship Matt has sighted during a training mission. Reportedly full of treasure, the Hyperion represents a salvager’s dream and, once the word is out that the ship has been found, it’s a cutthroat and potentially deadly competition to get to it first. In Hal’s prototype vessel (the Skybreaker of the title), they reach the fabled ship, but face dangers from pirates, the natural world, and London (Navitas), each other, as they struggle with avarice, jealousy, and pride. Like its predecessor, Skybreaker is distinguished by stellar prose, engaging characters, and a minute attention to detail that makes even the most fantastic elements totally believable: indeed, you’ll ache with disappointment that this world doesn’t really exist. The Hyperion is a veritable menagerie of wonder, with fabled beasts (including a stuffed Yeti), an engineerium full of amazing inventions, and, possibly, the restless spirits of dead crew. Oppel has also produced complex characters: the heroes are flawed, and the villains ambiguous. Writing Holderness School! While the thinker (Navitas) crew’s enemies are less colourful than those in Airborn, they are just a backdrop for essay writing topics School the dramatic conflicts between the protagonists, who struggle to decide who among them is friend or foe. A ompelling psychological thriller in addition to a great old-fashioned adventure tale, this is an enthralling read for ages 10 and write essay climate change TASIS (The School, up.

The Horn Book * starred review* After the excitement of his encounters with pirates, cloud cats, and the rich and alluring Kate de Vries, Matt Cruse finds life at the Airship Academy significantly anticlimactic. Topics Holderness School! When, on a training mission, he glimpses the legendary Hyperion, the ghost airship that is the relic of a crazed jillionaire's last hurrah, he sees a fast-track to the wealth he needs to woo Kate properly. Enter shady thugs, a mysterious gypsy girl, and the dashing captain of the fabulous skybreaker Sagarmatha, an airship especially designed to attain the extreme altitudes where the Hyperion drifts, ripe for thinker Curtin University (Navitas) salvage. Whereas Airborn was almost entirely (and exhilaratingly) plot-driven, this sequel manages to delve into its characters even as it delivers yet another breakneck flight through the skies of its beguiling alternative world. The romantic tensions among the four adventurers headed for sample topics Holderness the Hyperion allow plenty of opportunity to about thinking University explore their personalities as they steer the Saga toward the ghost ship. Killing altitudes, conflicting agendas, and the ruthlessness of the Aruba Consortium goons who are also intent on topics, capturing. the wealth and writing articles Universiteit, secrets of the Hyperion provide more than enough material for heart-stopping action scenes that will please even the most jaded of sample writing topics, readers.

*The Times' Children's Novel of 2005* One of the maddening things about the present boom in thinker (Navitas), children’s fiction is that so few would-be J. Sample Writing Holderness School! K. University Essay Brunel University London (Navitas)! Rowlings realise the sample essay topics Holderness School speed with which they need to hook their readers’ attention. Children should not and do not endure boredom in a book. This is especially true of boys, who will give a story one paragraph at how to newsletter University, most before the sample essay writing topics siren call of the PlayStation blots out all thought. So when you begin: “The storm boiled above the ocean, a dark, bristling wall of cloud, blocking our passage west,” you are off to a good start. Within a few pages, as the air-ship soars dangerously high and our hero spots a ship loaded with gold, fasten your seat-belt for some terrific reading.

Skybreaker is the sequel to Airborn, the University (Navitas) first of an Indiana Jones-style adventure trilogy set in a world geographically like this one but dominated by zeppelins or airships. The irrepressible cabin boy Matt Cruse won enough treasure at the end of Airborn to afford a place as a trainee at the Airship Academy, but his troubles are by no means over. The rich and beautiful Kate, with whom he is in Holderness School, love, is also in Paris, but with no money, a widowed mother and a long series of exams ahead, he has no chance as a suitor. Writing (Navitas)! Then he realises that the legendary ghost ship Hyperion, spotted in a terrifying ascent at the beginning, might be the solution as long as he can get to it before some pirates. Only Matt knows the sample writing School co-ordinates of the Hyperion’s last sighting, so the hunt is on.

With crooks and pirates on how to write newsletter articles, his heels, a debonair captain flirting with Kate, a gorgeous gypsy girl in possession of the secret key to writing School defuse the ship’s bombs and a heart boiling with jealousy and courage, this is the kind of adventure that children love best. Who hasn’t looked up and university (Navitas), dreamt of strange lands and stranger animals living in the sky? From the land of the giants reached by Jack’s beanstalk to topics Holderness School the floating island of Laputa in Gulliver’s Travels, children’s stories have always imagined a parallel world in the clouds. For aficionados, Skybreaker has some familiar features, not least its aerozoans, presumably descended from Arthur Conan Doyle’s short story, The Horror of the Heights. Kate, a keen zoologist, is desperate to books critical Limkokwing University find the ship’s strange specimens, but these aerial cephalopods, armed with an sample topics Holderness School, electric sting, are far more frightening for thinker University being inside a ship full of booby-traps and dead bodies. Grunel, the ship’s owner, was an inventor trying to find a way to make “hydrium”, the writing topics Holderness School lighter-than-air helium-type fuel on which this world’s airships depend, and according to his journal, has a dream of constructing a city in the air. But Matt and Kate are about to discover how it all went wrong. The plot alone would make this series a wonderful film, but Oppel is also good at University, character.

Not only Matt and sample essay Holderness, Kate but a host of others spring to life, sidestepping cliché and bullets with grace and humour. The setting is what will appeal most, however. How To Write Newsletter! Children love the idea of travelling by balloon, and the combination of aeronauts and pirates blends Jules Verne with Treasure Island. There is cold, thin air and the constant danger of freezing to death on the one hand; treasure, comradeship and shanties on the other. Its 453 pages go far too quickly, but that’s always the sample School trouble with stories that you just can’t wait to read. Matt Cruse, now 16 and a student at the Airship Academy in Paris, is swept into another sky adventure even richer and meaning University, more surprising than the one in Airborn. Creative, compelling, nicely unpredictable and sample topics Holderness, alive with nature and technology. Oppel does it again! This action-packed sequel to Airborn starts with a bang and doesn't let up until the satisfying ending. This worthy companion to how to perfect Airborn maintains its roller-coaster thrills in true swashbuckling style.

The action rarely flags in this old-fashioned adventure tale, set in an alternative universe in the earlier part of the essay topics Holderness 20th century, and readers, especially thos who read Airborn, will enjoy the thrilling ride. A rollicking adventure. A grand, no-holds-barred imagination. A New Statesman Book of the Year. For children of ten-plus, Kenneth Oppel's Skybreaker is an money writing Amsterdam, irresistibly ebullient blend of adventure, mystery and romance set on an airship concealing a fortune in gold. It dragged my son back to enjoying reading.

There are few writers for kids anywhere in the world who write pure adventure quite so well as Kenneth Oppel. Iain Lawrence comes to mind, especially in essay writing topics Holderness School, his High Seas trilogy. But Oppel's latest novels are . . . well, higher. The ships of which he speaks are rigged and how to articles University, sailed and subject to the vagaries of storms and pirates, but they are ships of the essay Holderness air, zeppelins, massive frigates of the sky. Such a ship is the Hyperion, all 750 feet of University London, her; a giant airborne whale, cutting the icy sky with her flukes. The harpooners who have come to sample writing topics capture her are in a sleeker vessel, the Sagarmatha, after the Nepalese name for Mount Everest. How To Write Articles University! The Saga, as its captain calls his ship, is built for maximum altitude; the kind of ship they call a skybreaker.

Skybreaker is the much-anticipated sequel to sample topics Holderness School Oppel's runaway bestseller Airborn, which won the Governor-General's Award and, among many other honours, was short-listed for the prestigious Michael L. Printz award in university essay writing, the United States. (Think Newbery for young adults.) In Skybreaker, Oppel takes courageous 16-year-old aeronaut Matt Cruse, and his beautiful, brainy sidekick, Kate de Vries, to new heights, literally. They are off to the stratosphere -- what airship sailors call Skyberia -- in search of the legendary ghost ship, the Hyperion. It disappeared many years earlier, and is rumoured to essay Holderness be carrying the vast fortune of make writing Universiteit Amsterdam, eccentric millionaire inventor Theodore Grumel, a kind of Victorian Howard Hughes. It turns out to sample essay writing be carrying much more. Matt and Kate are not the only ones who are after the salvage rights. Essay Writing (Navitas)! To begin with, there is the captain of the Saga, the sample essay writing topics Holderness School suave young entrepreneur Hal Slater.

Matt is not at all pleased with the attention Kate pays to this arrogant rogue. To avoid a Luke-Leia-Han kind of love triangle, Oppel introduces a fourth adventurer, the bold and how to write newsletter of Southampton, alluring Gypsy girl Nadira. The temperature may be dropping outside the ship, as it climbs to 20,000 feet above the Antarctic, but things certainly are heating up on essay writing topics Holderness School, board. In truth, the romance is of the Indiana Jones variety; it never gets in the way of the story. Of Southampton! And what a story it is, with plenty of derring-do, plot turns galore and sample essay writing Holderness School, villains of the nastiest kind. Allusions to the movies are hard to avoid.

Oppel trained as a screenwriter and brings to his novels a filmic sense of pace and panorama, and fantastic proportion. He just seems to have a larger budget for special effects than the money writing average writer. The snappy dialogue owes something to Holderness School the movies, as well, and the editing is books about thinking University, as taut as a bowline in a fresh breeze. He lavishes attention on technical description, but with an topics Holderness, unwavering sense of the write essay attention span of sample topics Holderness, his audience. And finally, Oppel must be recognized as the grand master of the money writing Vrije Amsterdam action sequence, doing with words and syntax what Lucas and Spielberg do with actors and props. Airborn has been optioned; it will one day, undoubtedly, be a film, and one might expect the same fate for Skybreaker. It's got movie written all over it. While Airborn was both a big seller and a critical success, there was the odd reviewer who acknowledged Oppel's appeal to what Douglas Rushkoff calls the screenager as a kind of backhanded compliment, as if to sample essay writing Holderness School suggest that the work was not somehow literary enough. He is not a literary stylist, but rather a master yarn spinner. TASIS School! His writing is lively and vividly detailed, but never so as to distract you from the plot unwinding deliciously before your eyes. And I have to think that to accuse Oppel of not being sufficiently literary or reflective is to ignore a tradition at least as old as Jules Verne or H. G. Sample Essay Writing Topics! Wells, on one hand, and of C. S. Forester or Patrick O'Brian on the other.

The Matt Cruse novels are a pastiche of how to write essay Adelphi, science fiction and high-seas adventure, and of something still more venerable. They are romances in the tradition of Sir Walter Scott. They are stories of sample essay writing Holderness School, lofty ideals told at a lofty altitude. Skybreaker is climate School, a boy's dream of valour, of defiance in the face of evil, of doing the decent thing. Are they then boy's books? Most assuredly, yes. But not exclusively so. Sample Topics! Kate and Nadira are high-spirited, capable, brave and resourceful. Kate is used to getting her way; Nadira is thinker Curtin University (Navitas), used to taking it. Neither of them is a hand-wringer.

I'd like to writing School think that girls will be attracted to Skybreaker in the same way they have flocked to Harry Potter. Write Essay TASIS (The In Switzerland)! But that not withstanding, this is a boy's book; the essay topics Holderness School hero's journey, as Joseph Campbell would have it, is complete with the requisite call to adventure and bringing home a boon to his community. And Matt Cruse is a most worthy hero: practical, not foolhardy, emotionally insecure but stalwart in the face of adversity. I remember meeting Oppel just after he had written Silverwing. Meaning University! While I congratulated him heartily on it, I recall rolling my eyes when he mentioned there was to be a sequel. The Silverwing trilogy turned out to be wonderfully satisfying in every way -- truly a saga. So I find myself, eight years later, in writing topics, the unusual position of actually hoping there might be yet a third Matt Cruse adventure. I have a feeling many thousands of kids will be hoping along with me. -- Tim Wynne-Jones. In this breathtaking sequel to make money articles the Governor General's Award-winning fantasy novel Airborn, 16-year-old Matt Cruse flies higher than he ever dreamed.

The former Aurora cabin boy, now a student at the prestigious Paris Airship Academy, is on a two-week training tour with a run-down cargo airship when his captain sights a legendary ghost ship. Matt recklessly heads skyward in pursuit--only to risk sacrificing his entire crew to altitude sickness. The Hyperion, lost in a storm in the dawn of the aviation age and buoyed high above the clouds for 40 years, is rumoured to hold great wealth, and Matt is sample writing Holderness School, suddenly the only person on earth who knows her coordinates. Soon, he and his upper-class sweetheart, Kate de Vries, are embarked on a dangerous aerial treasure hunt, along with Hal, the conceited pilot of a sleek, new altitude-friendly airship, and a mysterious gypsy girl named Nadira, who claims to money writing Universiteit have the sample essay topics Holderness key to the Hyperion's booby-trapped treasure troves. Write! Drawing on the myths of Icarus and Prometheus, as well as classic sea adventures like 20,000 Leagues Under the sample essay writing Sea and The Poseidon Adventure, Skybreaker combines an action-packed thriller with a sensitive exploration of the limits of human ambition. Matt's jealousy of the self-made Hal (who he suspects has designs on Kate) and his own furtive attraction to Nadira heighten the emotional tension and books about thinking University, raw suspense of the visceral scenes aboard the Hyperion, an ice-entombed version of the Titanic.

With pirates, sky monsters, and disturbed spirits, not to mention enough bizarre flying machines to fill an aviation museum (even a bat-copter for Silverwing fans), Skybreaker confirms Kenneth Oppel's reputation as Canada's leading fantasy author for children and sample writing School, young adults. Oppel outdoes himself every time, developing a complex world with a rich and enticing atmosphere, creating a fast-paced plot of books Limkokwing University, action and adventure, and scripting quirky and sample writing topics, eclectic characters, all factors that make Skybreaker a worthy sequel to Airborn.