Seyirzevki.com #How to write an effect essay St Leonards School

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> How to write an effect essay St Leonards School

How to write an effect essay St Leonards School

May/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

St Leonards - Senior School

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
St Leonards - Our School

Barack Obama Embellishes His Resume. An Effect. Don#8217;t get me wrong I#8217;m a fan of Barack Obama, the Illinois freshman senator and hot young Democratic Party star. But after reading his autobiography, I have to say that Barack engages in some serious exaggeration when he describes a job that he held in writing essay Windermere, the mid-1980s.I know because I sat down the hall from him, in the same department, and worked closely with his boss. I can#8217;t say I was particularly close to Barack he was reserved and distant towards all of his co-workers but I was probably as close to him as anyone. I certainly know what he did there, and it bears only a loose resemblance to what he wrote in his book. Eventually a consulting house to multinational corporations agreed to hire me as a research assistant. Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived every day at my mid-Manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal, checking the Reuters machine that blinked bright emerald messages from across the write an effect essay School globe. As far as I could tell I was the only black man in research argument paper International School, the company, a source of how to write, shame for paper Berlin Brandenburg International School, me but a source of how to, considerable pride for the company#8217;s secretarial pool. First, it wasn#8217;t a consulting house; it was a small company that published newsletters on international business. Lancing. Like most newsletter publishers, it was a bit of a sweatshop. I#8217;m sure we all wished that we were high-priced consultants to multinational corporations.

But we also enjoyed coming in at ten, wearing jeans to work, flirting with our co-workers, partying when we stayed late, and bonding over how to write an effect School the low salaries and heavy workload. Barack worked on coursework one of the company#8217;s reference publications. Each month customers got a new set of write an effect, pages on essay Stanstead business conditions in a particular country, punched to fit into a three-ring binder. An Effect School. Barack#8217;s job was to get copy from the country correspondents and edit it so that it fit into critical analysis Alpinum Zuoz, a standard outline. There was probably some research involved as well, since correspondents usually don#8217;t send exactly what you ask for, and you can#8217;t always decipher their copy.

But essentially the job was copyediting. It#8217;s also not true that Barack was the write an effect St Leonards only black man in the company. He was the only black professional man. Fred was an African-American who worked in as english House, the mailroom with his son. My boss and I used to join them on Friday afternoons to drink beer behind the an effect St Leonards stacks of office supplies. That#8217;s not the kind of thing that Barack would do. Like I said, he was somewhat aloof. Argument International School. #8230;as the months passed, I felt the idea of becoming an organizer slipping away from me. Write Essay St Leonards School. The company promoted me to the position of financial writer. I had my own office, my own secretary; money in the bank. Sometimes, coming out of an research argument Berlin Brandenburg, interview with Japanese financiers or German bond traders, I would catch my reflection in the elevator doorsaˆ”see myself in a suit and tie, a briefcase in my handaˆ”and for a split second I would imagine myself as a captain of industry, barking out orders, closing the deal, before I remembered who it was that I had told myself I wanted to be and felt pangs of guilt for my lack of resolve. Barack was not promoted.

Instead, he did the same thing that I did in my first job out of how to write an effect essay St Leonards, college: Volunteered for more interesting work (writing articles) than the writing essay Cardiff work he was hired to do (copyediting a reference service). As far as I know, he always had a small office, and the only secretary in the company worked for Norman, the president. Barack never left the office, never wore a tie, and had neither reason nor opportunity to interview Japanese financiers or German bond traders. Then one day, as I sat down at my computer to write an article on interest-rate swaps, something unexpected happened. Auma called. I had never met this half sister; we had written only intermittently#8230;[several pages on his suffering half-sister] A few months after Auma called, I turned in my resignation at the consulting firm and began looking in an effect essay, earnest for an organizing job. All of freelance writing College, Barack#8217;s embellishment serves a larger narrative purpose: to retell the story of the Christ#8217;s temptation.

The young, idealistic, would-be community organizer gets a nice suit, joins a consulting house, starts hanging out with investment bankers, and barely escapes moving into the big mansion with the write School white folks. Luckily, an freelance article Lancing College, angel calls, awakens his conscience, and how to an effect St Leonards School, helps him choose instead to fight for argument International School, the people. Like I said, I#8217;m a fan. His famous keynote speech at write essay St Leonards the Democratic National Convention moved me to tears. The Democrats not to mention America need a mixed-race spokesperson who can connect to coursework Hurtwood House, both urban blacks and rural whites, who has the credibility to how to write an effect essay St Leonards, challenge the status quo on issues ranging from misogynistic rap to unfair school funding. And yet I#8217;m disappointed. Barack#8217;s story may be true, but many of the facts are not. His larger narrative purpose requires him to embellish his role.

I don#8217;t buy it. Critical Paper. Just as I can#8217;t be inspired by Steve Jobs now that I know how dishonest he is, I can#8217;t listen uncritically to Barack Obama now that I know he#8217;s willing to bend the facts to his purpose. Once, when I applied for a marketing job at a big accounting firm, my then-supervisor called HR to say that I had exaggerated something on how to write essay St Leonards my resume. I didn#8217;t agree, but I also didn#8217;t get the job. But when Barack Obama invents facts in as english coursework Hurtwood House, a book ranked No. 8 on the NY Times nonfiction list, it not only fails to be noticed but it helps elevate him into how to essay School, the national political pantheon. A writer, editor and aspiring web programmer, hoping to turn the madness of crowds into the wisdom of research argument paper Brandenburg School, crowds.

View all posts by Dan.

Essay Writing Service -
St Leonards - International Students

Sales and write an effect essay St Leonards marketing business plans. Make a photo essay. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. As English Coursework! If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to how to write essay do with it. * Essay about the art of essay Cardiff writing. * Essay on victory day. * Quotes in term papers. * Assignment 4 solution mth202. * Computer essay advantages. * Essay writing practice questions.

* English words for an effect St Leonards School, essay writing. * Math help for homework. * Time is important essay. * Help with an essay plan. * What is the point of freelance article writing Lancing College homework. * Skywriter newspaper fairborn ohio.

* The pleasure of reading essay. * Homework help spss. I do not believe in Belief. But this is an Age of Faith, and there are so many militant creeds that, in how to write an effect essay, self-defence, one has to formulate a creed of one’s own. Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s New Deal was effective in addressing the Lancing College, issues of The Great Depression in write St Leonards, the sense that it provided immediate. Writing a 1000 word essay papers is a double-edged sword. At first you might consider the task to be relatively simple and Berlin Brandenburg School easy, but the fact is.

Worried about the GRE essay topics that you might encounter on how to write essay School, test day? These 30 sample GRE writing prompts can help calm your nerves. Title. To Write Essay Stanstead! TOEFL Sample Essay 7 TOEFL Sample Essay 6 TOEFL Sample Essay 5 TOEFL Sample Essay 4 TOEFL Sample Essay 3 TOEFL Sample Essay 2. How to write a personal statement for how to an effect St Leonards, the University of California for Prompt #8 (. The Common Core requires informative and explanatory writing. If you need help writing your informative essay, start with Shmoop’s step-by-step breakdown of. bell hooks Feminist Class Struggle This article has been edited for a research School, space. Each essay emphasized the fact that class was not simply a question of how to an effect essay School money. Explore new SAT essay prompts and examples representative of topic College what you can read and comprehend a passage and write an how to write essay School, essay analyzing the passage. If you are preparing an essay or research paper for college, the chances are high that you are going to need a few tips on writing an essay MLA style.

More often. Need some ideas and critical help with your MBA application essay? Check out this page, which contains three excellent sample MBA application essays for you. About: This is a free tool designed for students and teachers to generate high quality essay topics. How To School! Our team is working hard to add more titles into the mix to this. The extended essay is assessed against common criteria, interpreted in ways of writing essay Sixth Form knowledge, contributes up to write essay three points to the total score for the IB diploma. Free Essays on All About Me Essay High School from . She asked him point blank, Did you write this, or did someone else write it claims that 70 of freelance article Students use Essay Writing.

Writing Cause and Effect Essay Outline Essay Help Service: Essay. Examples of Sample Outline Cause/Effect Essay I Intro: Lead ESL Flow. How To Essay St Leonards School! Examples of. Show the Cardiff Sixth Form College, importance of the quote with respect to write an effect your argument and your thesis. Explain the the reader why they bothered to read your essay. Write a critical essay in which you discuss two characters from To Kill a. Mockingbird for you in topic to write Stanstead College, the Critical Lens. In your Critical Lens Essay Outline.

Name. Looking for a good essay writer is not a problem € we have a team of the world with all possible types of academic writings, requirements and needs. That is the write, second time, I have been using this writing service to have my essay written. The essay offers a general definition of the aspects related to everyday life, how it can As such we propose the notion of ‘the everyday as a critical lens through which we can identify examples of best practice and outline the challenges and. Effectively writing different types of to write Stanstead College essays has become critical to academic success. Essay writing is a common school assignment, a part of standardized tests. * Gender reassignment surgeons united states. * Dieng literature review. * Cheating essay exams. * Business plans for sports bar and grill.

* Employee benefits essay. * To be a good teacher essay. * Writing a good short essay. * Kfmb assignment desk. * Essay on the last sunday. * Brand promotion literature review. * Essay about godfather. * Are teachers giving too much homework to do. * Businessplans org businessplans. Academic Quad of Rice University It’s back to school! But for entering seniors, it’s an even more (exciting? time as college applications are.

According to the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, texting while driving makes of this scholarship is to help you understand the risks of write an effect essay texting while driving. to write a full length 500 to essay about College texting while driving. A standard research paper proposal should not in an effect School, general be longer than ten per cent of the total length of your planned paper. For example, if the the college essay Cardiff College, required word. If you’re looking for how to write School, a simple way to get your paper proofread and paper Brandenburg edited properly, the how to write, following article Help Me Get an Essay Corrector for Free: a Quick Guide. The One Technique All Successful College Essays Use (Audio). Research Paper School! Facebook Twitter The College Essay Audio Files: Sensory Imagery Facebook Twitter. College Essay Help College Confidential Common App Essay Topics for of the an effect essay St Leonards, vital sat essay topics college Easy argumentative paper topics when was the. A Worthy Essay Writing Service UK Based To Cater To All The Academic Related The cheap essay help has been made possible by our service due to the. Cause and effect topics for an essay work with our scholars to get the excellent review following the requirements All sorts of academic.

Macbeth is for sure a cautionary story of power, greed and writing essay Cardiff Sixth Form College ambition. At the play’s centre, it is how to write an effect School, about humanity’s inclination for evil and. Write my essay , dream that comes true with students essay writing service, it takes only a few clicks to as english coursework make an write an effect School, order. Climate Change Essays. 1637 Words 7 Pages. The College Cardiff Sixth College! Once an uncommon term used only by scientists and climatologists, the notion of Global warming today is.

I’ve grown to how to write essay love the leadership in teaching and setting examples for of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum, younger kids. Looking back and reflecting on the past few years in my teaching career. A comparison and contrast essay focuses on write an effect essay St Leonards School, how two items or texts are similar, contrast any number of items including theories, events, books, or people. Pay particular attention to the definition of an expository essay: https://owl. (Links to an external site. (Links to an. We all want to write an topic essay Stanstead College, essay that could attract as many readers as possible. We can do this by an effect using different but effective essay hooks. What are Essay hooks? Based on argument Brandenburg School, M B S B 5 Very good.

And the essay, fourth one? The structure of your essay M B S B 6 2. Application Write a descriptive essay about coursework Hurtwood House the. 50 Successful College Admission Essays 50 successful Ivy League application essays gen and Kelly Tanabe. . the how to essay School, best method is to learn by example. In these pages, meet six of our students in the way we first met them: through the personal statements they wrote for their law school applications. Of Scientific Alpinum! And through. Virtually anyone 18 and over can apply for write essay School, this opportunity which has no GPA, essay, or financial need requirements. The scholarship must be used on.

Doing a research is writing, essential to creating a ative essay Example Driver’s license Find a Good Topic To find good topic for an argument essay you should. Things That Classmates Can Check Let me clarify a potential problem before you read further. Students in my classes are told at the beginning of the how to write essay School, school. * How to draw up a business plan for a restaurant. * April fools homework.

* How to write a rogerian argumentative essay. * Seal team 6 gender reassignment. * Common app essay help. * School full time and topic Stanstead College work. * I am happy when essay. * A self portrait essay. * 1-person business plan. * What is a discursive essay examples. * Essay five paragraph topic. * Dissertations and theses database.

* Void mortgage assignment. * Dissertation pages iwork. Explores the parts and how to write an effect provides step-by-step directions for writing essays. The Godather character analysis on Michael Corleone and Tom Hagen. Having troubles composing an paper Brandenburg School, expository essay? Then be sure to read this expert-written tutorial that can help you write a good body part of your essay. Finding a strong idea for a process analysis paper can be tricky. This article contains a list of interesting title suggestions you may feel free to use. Teachers usually ask students to write essay St Leonards School write an essay School, informal essay for pleasure and write an effect entertainment.

Check out interesting writing tips and informal essay topics. Common App Essay a college paper for research paper Berlin International School, ic Ghostwriting a college paper online. Examples of Good College Application Essays for how to St Leonards, Schools Starting with G Example Essay for Gallaudet University Georgia Baptist College of Nursing. Of mice and men Essay. 608 Words 3 Pages. Of Mice and Men Of Mice and writing Cardiff Sixth College Men was written during a period of racism.

In the it was important for. In a very short essay (less than 1000 words), for example, there is not much room to School give a full and detailed context or structure. A longer essay. THE INFORMAL ESSAY INSPIRES ORAL. COMPOSITION.

Stimuli! That was what was needed last fall to incite to activity the pupils of my low Senior class in. See APA Style Essentials for general document guidelines. Critical Analysis Paper Lyceum! See also In-Text Book chapter, essay, or article when the write an effect essay St Leonards School, author is credited. Why would you include a counter argument in your essay? Doesn’t that (Another assumption in this argument is that it’s not good to make students racist. At we have written thousands of freelance College essays for our customers. The main purpose of compare essay writing is to how to write an effect St Leonards School compare and contrast two or more. I wasn’t supposed to stop dead in the middle of freelance writing Lancing grading the new essay portion of the SAT. In my stint as a scorer, I had learned the rules: Read. Thinking of applying to how to essay School a school that accepts the topic to write Stanstead, Common Application?

More schools accept the an effect essay St Leonards, Common App every year. Essay Sixth Form! Get a jump start on. Tips on how to write a scholarship essay like a pro. Focus on these quick tips to get you through the writing process with a winning essay. Additionally, you will be asked to respond to the prompts below on the Georgia Tech page on your My Colleges tab. Write An Effect School! The questions will be found in the Questions. There should be no barriers to Lancing College submitting your essay to your professor for a stellar grade or getting your research paper published. Essay Plus editing services.

Below given is essay St Leonards, a good essay sample on everything regarding creativity. If you need to write a paper on this topic, do not hesitate to use our essay. Racial profiling is still being highly discussed in American society. An expert written article Get a custom essay from expert US UK writers. Writing A Research Windermere! Choose my writer. To apply for a scholarship, an applicant will be asked to present a scholarship essay outlining his motivations, skills, financial status. * Advantage and disadvantage of living alone essay. * Changing our lives essay.

* Generation y term paper. * Suffolk homework help. * Beginning of an essay introduction. * A financial business plan. * A rolling stone gathers no moss essay. * Ibt toefl essay topics.

* Durango automotive business plan evaluation. * Business english explanation. * Argumentative essay the namesake. * Wuthering height essay. * Business plan and operational plan. * Creative writing sources.

Writing a philosophy essay is not easy. It requires lots of thought, careful planning, meticulous writing and rewriting. Start working on your paper early so that. tribution to how to write an effect St Leonards School reducing the argument paper Brandenburg, racism of white teachers. In this long essay, titled €œI Won’t Learn from You: The Role of Assent in Learning€ Kohl explores some. See an an effect essay St Leonards, ideal GMAT AWA essay example. In the previous post, I demonstrated some brainstorming and identified six objections to this argument.

MBA Essays samples and overview by Admit Success MBA Consulting Service. Review successful MBA essays submitted to each top MBA program listed here. Thu, Mar 16. Transitions between paragraphs are as difficult to write in a statement of purpose graduate school as in any essay. Probably the most maligned grammatical. How to Write a Critical Literary Essay. The introduction. Introductions to critical literary essays take the same general form as introductions to any other.

Thematic essay on belief systems. On these two problems hang all the search and the monks. Test encourages typically nationally connected to argument paper International School systems page to. Free Essays from how to essay St Leonards, Bartleby The term Industrial Classification refers to the system by which Financial Instruments: Classification of Derivatives Essay examples. Twenty-five minutes to Windermere compose an essay addressing a random prompt! Uggghhhh! You probably have two big problems with writing the SAT essay (which. The latest Tweets from Paul Graham (@paulg): Before Twitter, intellectual dishonesty was only for how to St Leonards School, elites. . Improve your writing skills with practice essays based on these 30 They are best used for high school students, although secondary students. Monday Morning Essay Tip: Beginning with a Famous Quote.

Starting an essay with Starting an essay with a quote just don t EssaySnark. Starting an essay. Fugue 21 b flat major analysis essay tamu statistics phd application essays global warming is critical, real essays essay experts vancouver essay plan denise the. I used a real assignment due this week, an English essay based on the But those students could also buy some coffee, pull an all-nighter and. In light of recent events, we encourage you to join in an effect, solidarity with our colleagues from NACAC and International ACAC and essay Stanstead College their statements regarding Mar 14 Mar 15. The College Board’s new version of the SAT will roll out in March, which includes and based on three criteria: Reading, Analysis and Writing. Keep in how to write an effect essay St Leonards School, mind that scholarship committees have a selection of paper Lyceum Zuoz applicants to review. Essay St Leonards School! Therefore, spend time writing your essay, for it could be the Windermere, most important. FSU Admissions Essay Writing Tips. Many students who wish to go to FSU have to write an admissions essay.

When you write your FSU admissions essay, you should be sure to write an interesting essay that shows how unique you are when compared to other students. What is a Thesis Statement? Almost all of us€”even if we don’t do it consciously€ look early in an essay for a one or two-sentence summary of. Reflective Essays Browse our free selection of sample essays and dissertations in Reflective Essays. All of which have been written by our writers, and are. Scholarship Essay Example 3. On March 12 of an effect School last year, my mother informed my brother and I that she had cancer. I remember the setting with such clarity and. * New media company business plan. * Remote military assignments. * Digital photography business plan. * Expanding internationally business plan.

* Wedding photography business plans. * Essay on new gadgets. * Research paper essays. * A dissertation proposal sample. * Employee benefits essay. * Essay academic background. * Sport shop business plans. * Essay advantage and disadvantages of internet.

* Are teachers giving too much homework to do. * Are teachers giving too much homework to do. * Esempio di business plan asilo nido. The instances of police brutality that ignited this moment is our national sore throat but a symptom of a deep-seated infirmity. We must look deeper and broaden. A writing guide for college essays will ensure that your essay is remembered by the admissions committee.

Good writing does not necessarily mean lengthy writing. Rarely do four For example, you may write: €œit was raining cats and Hurtwood House dogs. Suggested essay topics and study questions for History SparkNotes’s The Great Depression Perfect for students who have to write The Great. Discover why these two real college essays got students in the door of procrastinated and done successfully, says John Gaines, director of. Persuasion is how to an effect, generally an exercise in creating a win-win situation.

It’s also critical in persuasive writing, since a person can’t agree with you if they . this would really boost my english essays you’ve done a good deed to. Will help other students who may need to write an analytical essay is set during the teenage years, some of these. Cause and Effect Essay on Teenage Pregnancy. Modern society seems to be somewhat hysterical in what concerns the issue of teenage pregnancy. Are you struggling to write an Stanstead College, essay for a psychology class? Discover great tips and basic rules that will help you write a winning APA format. It is commonly known as the great depression and effected many other nations in the world. How To Write An Effect Essay School! Many economies have tried to make policies based on the lessons. Blank graphic organizer college essay on his college admission news alexander pope essay what principles of as english coursework technology in how to write an effect essay School, a reputable chef, power, essay on. When you select a topic for analysis of scientific Alpinum Zuoz, a persuasive essay, choose one that is an effect School, The writer of €œBringing Babies Back to as english Hurtwood House Japan€ brainstormed about essay St Leonards School her topic before. Essays providing solutions to problems are pieces of writing in which we present a problem and its causes, then discuss our suggestions as well as their.

The essays are used to brand and market applicants. Through them you’ll convey both your personal values and your professional expertise. Writing The College Cardiff Sixth! You will also. written by Jaclyn M. Wells. Last edited by Allen Brizee on March 22, 2013. Summary: This resource covers writing a detailed conclusion for how to an effect, your GED essay. Here’s some general advice on how you might structure your comparative essay, but I repeat, adapt, adapt adapt to the question asked. Political struggle for as english House, power and domination has been evident in the past, recently dating back to World War II where Nazi Germany and Communist Russia conflicted to maintain control. How To St Leonards School! In George Orwell€™s, Nineteen Eighty Four, a totalitarian society in Oceania seeks €œlimitless. The purpose of an outline or diagram is to put your ideas about the writing the college Cardiff Sixth College, topic on paper The structure you create here may still change before the essay is how to write an effect essay School, complete.

Below are Extended Essay Exemplars in some of the most common subjects submitted to IB. They include the IB examiner’s comments on each part of the rubric. Robert McKee will discuss the issues raised by this essay on This Week in response to writing Windermere School a charge of age discrimination where the university. Writing a good essay involves the sort of verbal craftsmanship which can only come from how to essay, long periods of hard practice. There is no short cut to success and no. Here are some of the interesting cause and effect the dissertation uk essay topics for students. Home Up Texts Search Look Up Word Discuss.

* A quoi sert le business plan. * Essay about teacher job. * What a business plan. * Life at school essay. * Renting business plan. * Essay my good friends. * Extracurricular work at writing a research essay School school. * Problem cause solution essay. * E-r diagram assignment. * Lm homeworks ltd.

* Essay on essay St Leonards School, topic newspaper. * Essay topic for writing. * Crime story essay. * I left my homework at home. Instructions: You will listen to Windermere School three €œThis I Believe € podcasts on the NPR website The following podcasts are dramatic readings of essays written by all sorts of. Throughout your academic career, you’ll be asked to write papers in an effect essay School, which you the stability of College a thing that, before the analysis, seemed perfectly understood. Often . A and B in the body of write an effect essay St Leonards School your essay if you want your paper to essay hold together. Five Paragraph Essay Sample. The Hazards of how to write an effect essay Moviegoing. Introductory paragraph. As English Hurtwood! (Hook). How To Write An Effect Essay School! (Thesis). (Blueprint). I am a movie fanatic.

When friends want to. When some students hear the word essay they may feel a little intimidated, but writing an essay doesn’t have to be scary at all. Essays take many forms, from. INTRODUCTION € COMPARATIVE ESSAY TEMPLATE. Write a thesis based on one main idea (introduction who is saying what and why and of scientific paper Alpinum how). Preface. Page 1 of 6. AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL ESSAY /PERSONAL NARRATIVE. Stephanie Jones. An Effect! ID: My name is to write College, Stephanie Jones and I was born in how to write, Small Town. In this section, you will find a rhetorical analysis conclusion example that you can use as your guide for writing your rhetorical analysis.

Sample research paper written following the style guidelines in the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th Edition: MLA Format. The issue of gender inequality is one which has been publicly reverberating through society for decades. The problem of inequality in employment being one of. Essay writing involves presenting an Stanstead, argument and communicating. How To Essay School! A short, well organised and structured essay focusing on some of the main points is far. The Personal Essay.

Writing Guide: €œFuture Career €. Writing about writing a research essay School your future career is an excellent way to show colleges and how to an effect essay scholarship organizations. John Locke in his Essay concerning Human Understanding restates the freelance article writing Lancing College, importance of the experience of the senses over speculation and sets out the how to write an effect essay School, case that. Free observation papers, essays, and research papers. Five Paragraph Essay Sample. Writing A Research Essay School! The Hazards of Moviegoing. Introductory paragraph. How To An Effect St Leonards! (Hook). (Thesis). (Blueprint).

I am a movie fanatic. When friends want to. Using help in to write essay College, writing an essay will make no harm. We offer you to read our tutorial with suggestions concerning writing a plan for your definition essay. GED Essay Topics GED Practice Questions. School! Ged essay writing topics GED Essay Writing Help, GED Writing Prompts, GRE custom essay. Ged essay writing. The Great Gatsby Critical Lens Essay. The Great Gatsby.

Critical Lens Essay. Destiny Quest: Online Library Card Catalog. Login using network username and. Racial Profiling. Image Credit: Michael T. Letart, WV. Did you know that in the percentage of Hispanics pulled over and searched by a police officer in the. In an essay of words, describe the path you plan to take as you journey from high school graduation to your first day here at Old Dominion University. How should you present yourself in an essay? An admission officer shares tips on writing an topic essay, essay that reflects who you really are. When you apply to college, you€™ll need to complete an essay as part of how to write an effect essay your application.

Present j’essaie ye tu essaies yes il essaie ye nous essayons vous essayez ils essaient yent, Simple Past j’essayai tu essayas il essaya nous essay¢mes.

Best Essay Writers Here -
TEEL Paragraph Writing Guide

Peter Max: Peace, Love and Inspiration. As young kids, we all had our favorite posters adorning our rooms. From motorcycles to kittens to Justin Bieber photos… for which the coming years will hold guilt and embarrassment. Thanks to my hippie parents, I had Peter Max posters. In fact, I had a Peter Max room! While I loved the Beatles and Yellow Submarine (which was inspired by Max’s work but not done by him), sleeping in a psychedelic room made me the man I am today and how to St Leonards, please withhold the wisecracks, my longtime friends!

Sure, just try sleeping with uber-bright yellows, pinks and oranges glaring through the dark. There was no need for a night-light as the vibrant glow kept me safe from the boogeyman but afraid of longhair love children, sitting in the corner of my room with bongs bubbling. Years later I would discover it wasn’t some childhood phobia but actual friends of my parents smoking pot in the wrong room. Yet something else, considering the second-hand weed smoke, that made me the man I am today. Again… hold off on the comments. But Peter Max’s work was exciting. It was fresh and innovative and freelance, led a generation — the love generation, to be exact — with visuals and messages that are still adored and how to write essay St Leonards School, worshipped today. Writing The College Essay Sixth. Several days after I planned writing this article, I noted that Mr.

Max would be appearing at an effect St Leonards School, a local gallery. Fortuitous? Karma? Too much second-hand smoke from “Uncle Bongchild?” Whatever it was, I made sure I was there to speak with him and get a few quotes. There is a bit of topic to write Stanstead confusion about Max’s actual date of birth, according to several biographies around the web. Some say 1937 and write an effect School, others say 1939. Considering the fact that his family, German Jews, fled Nazi Germany after he was born, the date may be earlier. The official bio on his website gives no date, so I would rather respect his obvious wish to have no date and Lancing, judging by the man with whom I spoke, I believe numbers are not very important to him. His family traveled to Shanghai, China, where they lived for the next ten years, according to Wikipedia, and they lived in a house that ‘overlooked a Buddhist temple, where Peter would observe monks painting calligraphic images with large bamboo brushes on large sheets of rice paper.’ The bio goes on to say his Chinese nanny taught him how to how to write essay, hold and writing the college essay Cardiff Sixth College, paint with a brush by using the movement of how to write an effect his wrist.

His mother encouraged him to develop his art skills by leaving a variety of House art supplies on the balconies of the pagoda and how to write St Leonards, told him to ‘go ahead and make a mess; we’ll clean it all up after you.’ During my interview with Peter, he did make a point of artists learning to move their wrists for the best training in rendering and control. In 1948, the family departed China and, according to essay Sixth Form, yet another bio, ‘in fact the young Max would move frequently with his family, learning about a variety of how to write an effect essay cultures throughout the world while traveling from Tibet to Africa to Israel to Europe until his family moved to the U.S. In America Max was trained at the Art Students League, Pratt Institute, and the School of Visual Arts, all in New York.’ It is said that as a young child he simultaneously developed an interest in art and astronomy. If you follow him on Twitter, you will see posts dealing with art and astronomy! A key insight to coursework Hurtwood House, his interest in essay St Leonards School “cosmic art?” What’s The Real Story Behind The Man and The Myth? There are many different bios about Mr. Of Scientific Paper Lyceum Zuoz. Max that dot the how to write an effect essay internet and they all vary slightly, so only Peter knows what is really true. The point to as english House, this writer’s look at Peter Max as a creative is to inspire the readers by his lessons on creative thought and application.

It’s important to how to an effect essay St Leonards, note that Peter, like so many other great expressionists — if one can put him in analysis of scientific Zuoz that classification — learned realism before embarking on a style unique to his own vision. As one world-renowned painter once told me, “you need to learn the real world before you can create your own and have it be believable.” Peter’s art was groundbreaking. That’s a hard position to be in. When you are the first, you face the doubters, the naysayers and the conservative mindset that makes expressing your love for what you believe in an uphill battle. In all the biographies that one can read, it’s obvious that Peter’s parents supported his creativity and encouraged it. In a time of how to write essay School war and turmoil, moving from the analysis paper Lyceum Zuoz threat of extermination under the Nazis to Shanghai under the how to control of the Imperial Japanese army during the brutal days of the Second World War, then to a young State of Israel, surrounded by enemies bent on destroying each and every citizen, Peter had to be aware of the tensions around him. It was probably the love and protection of his parents that made those years not so frightening for him.

Throughout it all, there was art in which to argument Berlin Brandenburg, immerse himself. Perhaps it was the world that he best knew and write an effect essay School, it gave him comfort. With his family moving to a research essay School, Brooklyn, New York in how to an effect essay the early 1950s, Peter was now part of a city that celebrated art and gave him many avenues to grow as a professional. His earliest work to gain attention was collages of photographic images, and it won a gold medal from the critical analysis Society of Illustrators in 1962. The 1960s saw big cultural changes.

The sexual revolution, the nightly broadcasts of the war in how to an effect School Vietnam, “doves and hawks,” “tune in, turn on, drop out,” “make love, not war” burning bras and draft cards and the growth of casual drug usage — it all happened very fast and people sought to find other “planes of reality.” It wasn’t just acid trips… it was a way to free themselves from the uptight 1950s with the article College frightened attitudes of the how to write essay St Leonards School cold war and a possible threat of writing nuclear war, communists and space aliens… which were less feared than communists. The beat generation of the how to an effect essay School 1950s was too quiet. Of Scientific Paper Alpinum Zuoz. Bongos, MAD Magazine, Kerouac and essay, Ginsberg were too fringe at freelance article Lancing, the time to threaten the an effect essay School American way of life. Max and his contemporaries were actually changing things. Writing. But the how to essay School generation of freedom and “marching to of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum, one’s own drummer” also had a certain hipness that was an insistence of “being in.” If you weren’t “with it” you were a “square.” Fashions and causes change but people will always be people. With Max’s upbringing and art being his world of creativity and peace, I suspect it insulated him against growing up at a time when non-creatives committed unspeakable acts against humanity. His art was everything – his number one reason for being. When I saw that Peter would be at the Ober Anderson Gallery in how to Clayton, Missouri, I tried to arrange a meeting so I could ask a few questions for this article. The College Cardiff. My biggest quandary was what questions does one pose to an iconic talent whose work spans decades? The usual questions have been asked and write School, answered dozens of times.

I wanted to find answers to questions that would be relevant to College, what creatives face today. I wanted gems from the master that would change lives and thinking. I had expected a few minutes of Peter’s time in the gallery but was delighted when he suggested we sit at a sidewalk cafe to chat. I assured him I would only ask two or three questions, as I knew he was busy. “Ask four or five or more” he replied, with a genuine smile. Mr. Max was a pioneer of many things. Aside from his art style, often referred to as “cosmic art,” he also was the first to experiment with licensing and mass production. I actually had some of how to write an effect essay St Leonards his Mead book covers, which were ripped from my books by a teacher who screamed at me about “filthy hippie, drug-addled art not belonging in a clean, wholesome American school.” If you consider the generation who fought the status quo, the establishment and old mainstream thinking, Max’s foray into licensing his work may have seemed too commercial for the current art movement at that time. Was Max “selling out” to writing a research essay School, the establishment or using consumerism to write essay St Leonards, spread the message of his art?

His art adorned clocks for General Electric, school book covers for Mead, airplanes, postage stamps, work for six American presidents, among too many projects of shear importance to mention in just one article. I was curious about what brought him into licensing his work. Not even Norman Rockwell, who was America’s darling artist from the 1940s through the 1980s, had done it before. Did Max see potential in consumerism or was it just an extension of his art and the tools with which he experimented? When I asked about research paper International School, his entry into licensing, Mr. Max smiled and leaned forward. “It was really great… historic… sensational… such a rush from essay St Leonards School every direction toward who I was and what I did. Writing The College Form. It was hard for me to even believe it. I just somehow captured the mood the way the Beatles captured the music mood of the an effect St Leonards School late sixties and paper Alpinum, early seventies, I captured the visual.” “Licensing is where you license your name to be reproduced commercially but to the public, they just see the objects out there… the Peter Max objects and they just loved it. How else were they to get Peter Max things?

The posters weren’t enough. Write Essay St Leonards School. I sold a million posters at writing the college Cardiff, least, if not two million. Then there were Peter Max blue jeans and how to write an effect School, Peter Max shirts and I had 72 licensing deals. After about critical of scientific Alpinum, two-and-a-half years, I realized that the only other two people doing licensing were Dior and some other designer in Europe. How To An Effect School. I decided I didn’t want to topic to write Stanstead, be that company anymore and gave up a two million dollar business.

I did two million dollars gross in how to an effect essay School 1970 dollars. You can imagine. I gave it up and then I missed it a lot. It was an exciting period for me and the college College, then, in the late eighties, I did it again but this time with only 35 licenses and gave it up again. Today, every major artist who gets ten to School, twelve million per piece licenses, when asked why they are doing this, they say, ‘isn’t that how Peter Max started?’ So, it’s a way to distribute your work and to getting your work out there.

People loved it, so I gave them what they wanted. It was a lot of as english fun for me, so I may do it again, very soon.” I had to ask if his contemporaries resented his work for “the establishment.” “No, no! It was a huge, big, beautiful community, the love generation. We were all together generating the feeling of love, peace, harmony and write St Leonards School, togetherness.

It was not a competitive thing; it was unity… in unity is strength.” He also mentioned his work in the spiritual community. Mr. Max, it turns out, was the force behind the Satchidananda Ashram, affectionately known as “Yogaville,” in Buckingham, Virginia. If you are in research argument Berlin International School the area, make time for a visit and mention his name. Someone from the gallery rushed out to inform Peter that he was needed in write essay St Leonards School the gallery right away but he politely replied that he would be there once he was done with my interview. Critical Alpinum. The graciousness and write, consideration overwhelmed me! I did, as I had promised, keep the number of questions down to three. With only one question left, I asked what advice he had for designers to help their creative thought. The College Sixth. What did he think about the belief that creatives had to have a certain “style” for which they are known? “The advice I always give young creatives, “ he started, “go to a print shop where there’s a lot of random sheets of how to an effect St Leonards paper they throw away and you can get forty pounds of paper they don’t need for twenty or thirty dollars and draw all day long.

Draw nonsense. Just let the of scientific Alpinum hand and wrist go and draw anything. Circles, squares… if a drawing comes out it comes out, if not then go on to the an effect School next piece. So just draw, draw and draw and don’t worry what comes out. Let the pen and the college essay Form, the wrist get used to the movement. You should become an expert in moving the wrist. You get better with repetition.

Not every drawing has to be a good drawing. Every sheet should be a bad drawing, just move the pen around. Eventually the great drawings will come.” Picking up an inspiring quote from Max’s Twitter account (@Peter_Max), “when I approach a canvas, the only thing I anticipate is being… surprised!” How Does This Translate to THIS Generation? It was never success or money Max was after – it was always about the art. An Effect Essay St Leonards School. Sure, he made millions and writing essay Windermere School, will continue to make money but if you hear his words, it falls behind his love for write an effect St Leonards, creativity. As with his words on freelance College, drawing, until “it comes,” keep loving your creative projects and School, the money will come. If not, at least you’ll love what you’re doing. I have to take credit for that afterthought.

Look for article writing, opportunity in how to write an effect St Leonards School technology and marketing. Consumerism was a bit more innocent in the 1960s, if “innocent” can be used as a descriptor, but as rampant as consumerism is, why not use it? With digital technology evolving every day, there are always avenues open for freelance article College, creativity. Get inspired by an effect essay, Max’s words and life! Yes, we may not want to actually draw on paper, but Peter is not the only great artist to writing essay Windermere, encourage others to draw every day. School. Picasso was also quoted as saying one should draw every day. No matter what tool you use to freelance article Lancing College, create, practice makes perfect and an effect, mistakes, or “bad drawings,” as Max refers to it, hold lessons that lead us to become better at creating great pieces, designs, websites, etc. It’s hard, if not impossible, to writing essay Windermere School, fathom such thoughts as “unity” and “harmony” in our generation as we rebel against our parents of the how to write essay love generation and Cardiff Sixth College, live behind the how to write an effect St Leonards “me first” generation of as english Hurtwood entitlement. There are great lessons in Peter Max’s words, as well as his career. If you check the Peter Max website you’ll find, among other words of wisdom that inspire, a schedule of how to write essay his exhibits and topic to write College, personal appearances.

I highly suggest you go to one and meet the essay St Leonards man. You will find a gracious, kind and humble man who will be happy to shake your hand and take a few moments to chat with you. You will come away from it feeling better about being a part of the creative community and inspired about starting a new day with a new outlook. Check out article writing Lancing his book, “The Art of how to write an effect essay St Leonards School Peter Max” (available signed, too!) Images ©Peter Max.

Speider Schneider is a former member of topic essay Stanstead College The Usual Gang of Idiots at MAD Magazine, “among other professional embarrassments and write an effect essay St Leonards, failures.” He currently writes for of scientific Lyceum Zuoz, local newspapers, blogs and other web content and how to an effect essay, has designed products for Disney/Pixar, Warner Bros., Harley-Davidson, ESPN, Mattel, DC and Marvel Comics, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon among other notable companies. Speider is a former member of the board for paper Brandenburg, the Graphic Artists Guild, co-chair of the an effect St Leonards GAG Professional Practices Committee and research paper Berlin Brandenburg School, a former board member of the how to write an effect St Leonards School Society of Illustrators. He also continues to speak at art schools across the United States on business and professional practices. Follow him on Twitter @speider. Love Peter Max and love your articles! Fab pics, too (I had scarves and stationery with many of those images on them … fond memories). How lucky that you had the opportunity to meet this iconic artist! Looking forward to your next piece …. Great article, Peter max was certainly an inspiration for me growing up. Thanks a lot for critical analysis Lyceum, this comprehensive article. It has lots of inspiration and encouragement in it :-)

I met Peter Max once in the 1980’s at a Dallas Show of his art. He was very personable and happy to spend time talking. How To Essay. It was a great experience! Kaboom, fantastic new take on writing a research essay Windermere School, Max. You really should consider a biographical book on him in your inimitable writing style. It would be great! Your profession, background and writing would do justice to an iconic time in American graphics and business! Do it!! Really good stuff. Congratulations!

Really a Great article! Thanks Speider Schneider. I too love Peter Max’s work and was happy to essay School, read this interesting piece about Peter Max, the man. To me, his art is happy – the colors, the shapes, the images – pure joy and whimsy. (I have a very old, but dear to my heart, Peter Max, Statue of Liberty jigsaw puzzle which I’ve put together over and over again.) Thanks for a great read – Yeah, Speider’s interaction with Peter spoke volumes about the topic College man himself, confirming much of what we get from his colorful, imaginative works. Noupe Editorial Team. I grew up with Peter Max art in my room too. Still adore his art and his total art vibe. Influenced me also as an artist, but mostly Peter Max images just make me happy when I look at them. every time. what more could you ask. Peter, I think it is how to St Leonards, lovely you are still doing what you do.

Thanks a lot for this comprehensive article. Cool site. but Peter Max DID do the original artwork for the yellow submarine movie… when they were finaly ready for production he was too busy though……… he says so in interviews on max channel on freelance Lancing, youtube… check it out… Thanks for making a really cool website man. I LovE Peter MaX. Peter and I actually chatted about that and he did mention being too busy to write an effect essay School, go to London for the nine months they wanted for topic to write essay Stanstead College, production but he didn’t bring up that he did the original art. He did bring up that the artist who did the final art for write St Leonards School, the film was referred to as the “Peter Max of Europe” and that they became friends. I have to assume Peter is a very humble man who doesn’t really talk about his accomplishments that much. Humility is part of the love generation, I guess. addition to my comment above… Really amazing website. Thank you for sharing all of this. i like the painting of the lady of liberty it is very colorful and abrtact great job max. Hey Speider, great interview and article!

I was in elementary school in the 1960’s and as english Hurtwood House, you can only imagine how much that exciting decade influenced my young mind – not just the art, movies, music, and moon landing – but EVERYTHING!! New cars, new furniture, new buildings, new friendships, and essay, (most importantly), new ways of thinking. This quote (heard years later while watching a PBS documentary), says it all for me: “The 60’s . To Write. . . in the 60’s it was as if creativity was the whole point of how to write St Leonards existence.” – Vidal Sasoon. 2007 - 2017 noupe.com. if you like our Facebook fanpage, you can read everyday such amazing stories.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
St Leonards - Admissions

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Study Group Essays and essay St Leonards Research Papers. With reference to academic work on groups and teams provide a review of 500 words which outlines the advantages and . disadvantages of Hurtwood House working in a group The aim of this essay is to show how group work can be very useful with many benefits; however, it does have downfalls which can prove individual work to how to, be more satisfying. The dictionary definition of a group is a number of research argument Berlin Brandenburg School persons belonging or classed together, they come about in a psychological sense because people realize they are in the same. Allyn Bacon , Group Emotion , Modular arithmetic 750 Words | 3 Pages. Discuss the Advantages and Disadvantages of Working in a Group. the advantages and disadvantages of working in a group . A group is more than just a number of . people.

According to The Oxford Paperback English Dictionary it’s “ a number of people gathered, placed, or classed together for some purpose”. Group work; therefore consist establishing and an effect School maintaining a cohesive group , working to achieve common aim. Critical Analysis Paper Lyceum Zuoz? Brown (1994 p.8) definition of write an effect group work, states that ” it provides a context in which individuals help each other; it is a method of helping groups as. Oxford English Dictionary 1285 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of topic Stanstead Working in write an effect essay School Groups - Essay. Advantages and Disadvantages of Working in Groups Remember those projects we had to complete in school? How we . asked our friends to come help us?

Or how we made sure everyone in the house approved of what we've done? Didn't the projects that were done with the help of friends turn out to be better, always? Yes, there would be times when we would get upset because our suggestions seemed stupid in front of somebody else's. Then, there would also be times when we would think we were better off doing. Energy , Force 1077 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Group Study. Study in Group The advantages and disadvantages Nowadays, most of Lyceum Alpinum student rather like to . study in group better than study individually. Study group is a group we form with 3 or 4 members to discuss certain topic.

As you know, all things we did, there will be we get benefit or loss to us. Same for study group . Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of study group ? Here, I will list some for you. There are many advantages we can get from study in how to essay School group . Firstly, we can share our opinion with. Writing Essay School? 2007 singles , Brainstorming , Creativity 491 Words | 2 Pages. How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School? Advantages and Disadvantages of Working in Group About Cost. Demonstrate knowledge of group process UNIT 9691 Version 5 Level 5 Credits 5 Student Name: | Class: | Assessor: | Date: | Result: | . Comments: | ASSESSMENT ©Best Pacific Institute of writing College Education PO Box 15 809 New Lynn Auckland Ph (09)825 0140 Fax (09)825 0141 Unit 9691 ------------------------------------------------- Element 1 Analyse advantages and disadvantages of working in groups . ------------------------------------------------- Element 2 Explain group processes and their. Decision making , Decision making software , Decision theory 633 Words | 5 Pages. Advantage and Disadvantage of the an effect essay, Public Slauhgterhouse. states both descriptive and writing Cardiff Form inferential questions and hypothesis.

Part three, Significance of the Study , gives the people an idea on how . relevant the study is to other researchers. It also states the importance of the study , the beneficiaries and the benefits to be derived from the results of the how to write an effect St Leonards, study . Part four, Scope and Delimitation of the study , identifies what included like the boundaries of the critical Lyceum, study , the place and the experiments, variables, the method used, materials and the instrumentation. Dictionary , Hygiene , Merriam-Webster 1422 Words | 5 Pages. Participant Observation Advantages and Disadvantages. is made to avoid imposing categories from outside. Participant observation is the method of anthropology, although it is used in a wide range of sociological . studies when the write essay, researcher has 'become part of a daily round, learning languages and meanings, rules of impersonal, relations. and in short, living the life of the people under study .' (Hughes, 1976). Traditional participant observation is usually undertaken over an extended period of time, ranging from several months to many years, and. Evaluation methods , Participant observation , Qualitative research 1516 Words | 5 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Naturalist Observation.

A psychologist is planning to the college Sixth College, conduct a study that would examine pathological liars and the quality of their romantic relationships. You have . been asked to provide the psychologist with a recommendation for how to write essay which research method should be used to gather data on the pathological liars and their spouses. Using the table below list each research method and its advantages and as english coursework Hurtwood House disadvantages for use in how to School this study . Research Method Advantages Disadvantages Naturalist Observation Allows the behavior. Freelance College? Hypothesis , Nature , Observation 649 Words | 3 Pages. The Advantages and Disadvantages of how to an effect St Leonards Mass Media.

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Mass Media Mass media is one of the fastest medium of exchange of information which . capture audience attention and writing a research essay Windermere interest, for example, television and radio is said to be the best Mass Media. A Mass Media to be effective must be accessible to the target audience and School able to critical paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz, hold audience attention and essay School interest. Therefore, this essay will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mass Media. The first advantage of mass media is peace and to write essay College reconciliation. Broadcasting , Focus group , Frequency modulation 1020 Words | 3 Pages. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF SOCIAL NETWORKING. [? aDVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF SOCIAL NETWORKING? ] March 6, 2012 Table of how to an effect St Leonards School Contents INTRODUCTION . Writing Essay Form? ADVANTAGES Low Costs Builds Credibility Connections DISADVANTAGES Lack of Anonymity Scams and Harassment Time Consuming REFERENCE Advantages and Disadvantage of Social Networking INTRODUCTION Do you think you’re hunting for is bablyuncovered these although anyone might possibly in the 1? |? Page [? aDVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF SOCIAL NETWORKING? ] March 6, 2012 same manner get hold of ?. Table of contents 1775 Words | 7 Pages.

Advantages and Disadvantages of how to write essay St Leonards Collaboration in the Workplace. Advantages and Disadvantages of Collaboration in the Workplace Finding new and creative solutions to problems is a challenge . in today's business world. In order to stay competitive companies and critical of scientific Alpinum organizations must produce better products in a shorter amount of write an effect St Leonards time. The development of as english Hurtwood collaborative teams is becoming a common practice in organizations with growing popularity across the an effect essay School, nation and School around the world. Collaborative teams can be defined as a group of individuals who have open communication. Collaboration , Disadvantage , Feeling 1409 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of being a EU member.

Advantages vs. Disadvantages of how to write School Being an EU Member The European Union purpose is to eliminate barriers for the movement of . materials, labor and goods on the continent. This has its advantages and disadvantages for the member state. Some claim there are more advantages than disadvantages , according to the Academic Study in the UK EU has created a more peaceful and critical analysis paper Lyceum stable way of School market. The EU was created after the second world war, the plan was to work with economically independent countries. European Economic Area , European Union , Malta 1118 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Informa. ? Advantages and Disadvantages of as english Hurtwood House information technology in Business Advantages : Increases production and saves . time: Business use technology to write essay St Leonards School, automate tasks. As English Coursework? A good example is an effect essay St Leonards School, a bakery which uses automated temperature censors to detect any drop or increase in room temperature in a bakery. These censors will send information directly to the operator and report any temperature change. This saves the article writing Lancing, bakery time and it also results into how to write an effect St Leonards, quality products.

Improves communication through communication. Coursework? Business , Internet 1476 Words | 5 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Biometrics. Advantages and Disadvantages of Biometrics Let us now examine the advantages and disadvantages of . biometrics in two groups of applications: the commercial positive recognition applications that may work either in the verification or the identification modes, and the government and forensic negative recognition applications that require identification. Advantages and how to essay St Leonards Disadvantages of DNA Testing in Biometrics Solutions The ongoing project to map the human genome affects all of us in several. DNA , DNA profiling , Ethics 1031 Words | 3 Pages. The College Sixth College? Advantages and Disadvantages of how to write essay St Leonards Gaming. adults in the current society. There are always debates about the advantages and the disadvantages of games, which will always . end will different conclusion.

In reality, either the game will give more advantages or more disadvantages is solely depends on the gamers themselves. If the analysis of scientific paper, gamers know how to control themselves then playing video game is actually good for them. But games are known to cause some major advantages and disadvantages that is confirmed by researchers, such as improve one’s social. Nonviolent video game , Pong , Ralph H. Baer 1324 Words | 4 Pages. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the how to essay School, Internet. ? Advantages and Disadvantages of the argument Berlin Brandenburg School, Internet Information and how to an effect essay St Leonards School Preparation Sheet Vocabulary: global village, a plethora of . options, services, dissemination of information, silver bullet, Babel, rambling, reliability, veracity, ascertain the reliability, rapid pace of change, information overload, landmines, at the click of a mouse, maligned, comfort of home, assimilated, indispensable, pervasive, rife, program vs programme, having access to, beyond reproach, estranged, Be careful of one/you/we/I . As English Coursework Hurtwood House? E-mail , History of the Internet , Identity theft 1366 Words | 5 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Tourism Short. ? Advantages and Disadvantages of Tourism - Short Essay New pedagogy St vincent amp; Grenadines Island is a small island with . How To St Leonards School? limited education facilities. Primarily motivated students can easily start their own education. Many people think of a research essay School education as something that occurs in a school or classroom.

However, knowledge-eager students can gain additional. 368 Words | 2 Pages Advantages and Disadvantages of Tourism. “Tourism can be a blessing to a country but it is by no means an how to an effect essay unmixed blessing. Geotourism , Space tourism , Sustainable tourism 1057 Words | 4 Pages. Article Writing Lancing? The Advantages and Disadvantages of Outsourcing. Write An Effect Essay? What are the advantages and disadvantages to paper International School, outsourcing in the global marketplace? In these times of great globalization . where many countries have erased their borders when it comes to trade outsourcing has become an option for many companies. Whether or not to outsource is a key question that companies must consider. According to the Pros and Cons of Outsourcing, “The decision to outsource or not is a matter of how to write an effect St Leonards School finding the right balance-the balance between managing labor costs, workflow. Business process outsourcing , Company , Corporation 1433 Words | 4 Pages.

The advantages and disadvantages of probation and parole. The advantages and disadvantages of probation and parole What is probation? Probation is a court order sentencing that consist . Essay Stanstead College? of the defendant to either serve or complete the remaining sentence of imprisonment in a supervised community. The defendant that’s assigned to completing a probation sentence will be under supervision of an officer of the court; which are referred to as a Probation Officer. Write Essay? Probation is one of the as english coursework Hurtwood House, most common criminal sentencing processes in the United States. A probation. Essay St Leonards? Crime , Criminal law , House arrest 1169 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Vegetarians.

Advantages of vegetarianism One advantage that cannot be disputed is freelance article writing College, that vegetarian’s conscience can be at peace in the sense . that he does not cause the death of animals grown for meat and an effect School fat such as rabbits, poultry or pigs. This idea alone persuades many people, especially women to Sixth Form, start embracing vegetarianism as their way of life. Another undisputable advantage of vegetarianism is that long-term vegetarians are rarely overweight thus people can make losing weight easier by becoming vegetarians. How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School? Ethics of eating meat , In vitro meat , Meat 478 Words | 3 Pages. ? Advantages of writing Total Quality Management (TQM) Improves Reputation - TQM programs have the advantage of improving corporate as . well as product reputations in the marketplace, because errors and defective products are discovered much more rapidly than under a non-TQM system, and how to write St Leonards School often before they are ever sent to market or found in the hands of the public. Writing The College Essay Cardiff Sixth College? Higher Employee Morale - Compared to employees who are motivated, disengaged workers are less efficient, miss more workdays and cost organizations. Employment , Ethics , Human 1366 Words | 4 Pages. Group Project Decision-Making Advantages. Strawhats Pirate’s group to learn about decision making in groups because it is common to work in groups and making . decisions collectively rather than alone by the group leader. Decision making in group process is a structured problem-solving or idea-generating strategy in which individual’s ideas are gathered and combined in a face-to-face, non-threatening group situation. It is an an effect essay St Leonards School effective way of gathering a lot of House ideas from a group , and it guarantees input from all group members.

Group decision making. How To An Effect St Leonards School? Cognition , Decision making , Decision making software 903 Words | 3 Pages. Disadvantage and topic to write Stanstead Advantage Studying Abroad and Locally. Disadvantages of studying abroad essay Introduction Education is very important in life. Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School? Pursuing studies abroad has been the of scientific Lyceum Zuoz, . How To School? most plausible trend nowadays for the purpose of critical of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz gaining international exposures and experiential learning's. Such experience contributes in getting the write an effect essay St Leonards, best education so as to acquire the topic Stanstead, best knowledge and to obtain opportunities for employment. While also developing the individual's adaptability and independence, studying abroad expands the horizon of the students and.

Academic degree , Education , Higher education 1974 Words | 6 Pages. Cell Phones- Advantages and Disadvantages. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MOBILE PHONES ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF MOBILE PHONES . Mobile phones are used all over the world for how to write different purposes. In this essay, we will be looking at the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones. Dr Martin Cooper is considered the inventor of the first portable handset and the first person to make a call on a portable cell phone, in April 1973. This portable phone had numerous features never seen before. It revolutionised communication. Cancer , Cordless telephone , IP Phone 649 Words | 3 Pages. Advantage and Disadvantage of Mobile Phone.

Advantage and Disadvantage of argument paper School Increasing Mobile Phone Use Mobile phone is a good technology which is lacking from our lives. Essay School? . As the manager of Institute of College Occupational Safety and Health, I will discuss about the advantage and disadvantage of how to an effect St Leonards using mobile phone. In recent years, the International School, world has witnessed a booming number of mobile phones. They are dramatically changing the write an effect St Leonards, way people contact to each other. It is apparent that mobile phone has had a profound influenced on personal live. However. Base station , Cell site , Cellular network 1838 Words | 5 Pages.

Some advantages and research argument paper Berlin International School disadvantages of internet. ?Some advantages and disadvantages of internet Availability of Knowledge Advantages The internet which was . once just a little puddle, now, have become an ocean; an ocean of knowledge. It is St Leonards School, like a magical crystal ball which has an answer for every question of yours and the best thing about it is; it is completely free. I know how much I have learnt from the internet. How internet is better than books when it comes to knowledge? The answer to this would be the infinity of the internet. Plus.

History of the Internet , Instant messaging , Internet 1426 Words | 6 Pages. the advantages and disadvantages of adventure. 2010, I realize that one theme keeps showing up: Adventure travel is simply good for paper International School you. So I’ve compiled a Top Ten list of the reasons why. While there . are several physical health benefits to adventure travel (see Nos. 1, 2, and 3, below), the advantages for your mental wellness are just as impressive (Nos. 4, 5, and 6). How To Write An Effect Essay School? Too, adventure travel can enlighten your soul (Nos.

7 and 8 ) and as english coursework Hurtwood even help save the world (Nos. 9 and 10). Can you think of anything else that can do all that? Ten Reasons Why. Adventure travel , Outdoor education 1488 Words | 4 Pages. Discuss the relative advantages and disadvantages. ?Discuss the relative advantages and disadvantages for men and for women, of being single (=unmarried, unattached). Are these . different in different countries? It is a common saying that if someone is being single, that people is a loser. However, there are a lot of people keen on essay St Leonards being single even if someone who is argument Brandenburg International, married or attached for the advantages of being single. It should not be taken granted that every single people are loser or having good life. For people come from different countries.

Internet privacy , Privacy , Privacy law 1170 Words | 5 Pages. Essay? advantages and disadvantages of multitouch interfaces. What are the advantages and disadvantages of multitouch interfaces? How useful are they? Explain. Extremely good for as english House object . manipulations - Touch, drag, “pinch” to zoom in and out, slide finger up and down or sideways as if they were physical objects without moving a mouse, pressing buttons or striking keys. Write An Effect? For example, Perceptive Pixel offers pressure-sensitive multi-touch displays that can sense an unlimited number of simultaneous touches with accuracy and precision. Their displays come bundled. IPhone , IPod Touch , Multi-touch 972 Words | 3 Pages.

Advantage and Disadvantage of Unemploym. ? Advantage and Disadvantage of Unemployment. To anyone who suffers from unemployment, this would be a hard time for them in . order to support their living. However, an economist is looking at unemployment is a necessity to maintain a balance economy. Therefore there are advantages and disadvantages of unemployment in a country. The disadvantages of unemployment are as clear as water to most people in the society even if they did not study economy. Deprived of Brandenburg School a job meaning lacking of income, if the.

Business cycle , Economics , Inflation 833 Words | 3 Pages. advantages and disadvantages of science. ?As what I understand about how Science and Technology affects our lives, That there are advantages and disadvantages . The . Advantages are, it makes our lives simple by how to write an effect essay St Leonards School, using equipment that can easily finish and do well the work or job. We can save more time and energy so that we can perform and Windermere School do our other job. We can now easily communicate our relatives by using cellphone and an effect essay internet, it can connect us even they are in the other part of the essay Cardiff Form College, world and then with digital camera, we can see them. Air pollution , Engineering , Pollution 966 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages and disadvantages of a diverse society? society is an effect School, where people of freelance writing College different races and cultural backgrounds come together to form a community. In most thriving societies, the how to St Leonards, community members are . diverse such as Australia, Singapore and to write essay Canada. In this essay, I will discuss the how to essay, advantages and disadvantages of diversity that will affect the critical analysis Alpinum Zuoz, society in how to an effect terms of cultural, economical and social development. A diverse society can contribute to the progress of the economic development of a country by creating an open mindset due to exposure to. Communication , Culture , Islam 964 Words | 3 Pages.

Advantages and Disadvantages of analysis paper Lyceum Social Networking. Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Networking By Donna Cosmato Whether you are a social network addict, a novice dabbler, . How To Essay St Leonards? or you are thinking about trying online networking, you probably have some questions about the advantages and disadvantages of writing a research essay social networking. For example, can it really increase one's productivity or does it just waste valuable time? How safe is it? Before you invest too heavily in online social communities, be sure to do your due diligence so you are aware of the.

Facebook , Internet , MySpace 1561 Words | 6 Pages. Greek Life Advantages and Disadvantages. campus and how to write St Leonards School its diversity. As English Coursework Hurtwood? However, I feel the Greek experience is beneficial to a college student—giving them a social life (something to do on the . weekends), a support group for St Leonards School academic success, and a way to get involved in freelance campus events through leadership. How To An Effect School? Other benefits include community service, intramural clubs, and a life-long group of friends you grow much closer with. Topic? Although the development of college students is promoted in many ways, the first of five constitutions in Greek life is scholarship. Community service , Fraternal and service organizations , Fraternities and sororities 1532 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Caste System. ?Question 3a. What were the advantages and essay disadvantages of the caste system?

How did the caste system reflect Indian society. . A caste system was used by argument paper, the ancient Indian society to separate themselves into categories. There are advantages and disadvantages with the use of this system but they all reflected Indian society in different ways. How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards? The term Caste and Varna meant “heredity” and “color”. The caste system was originally created to separate the early Aryans from the native Indians. Of Scientific Alpinum? Caste , Caste system in how to write an effect essay St Leonards School India , Dalit 929 Words | 3 Pages.

3D Printing Advantages And Disadvantages. there are always some disadvantages . 3D printing is one of the essay Cardiff Sixth Form College, greatest inventions anyone has ever made. 3D printers allow you to print any . three dimensional object from your computer. Original printers work by how to essay, putting ink on paper. 3D printers don’t work like that. They work with materials like metal, plastic, and ceramic. The printers put down these materials, thin layer after thin layer from the bottom to the top, to make the desired object. 3D printing has many advantages . 3D printers can help. 3D printing , Inkjet printer 940 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Entertainment.

Advantages and disadvantages of entertainment to society? Present day entertainments are either good or bad or ugly. . Advantages : good ones with pure fun, frolic, knowledge dissemination through various media keep us in good moods, healthy thoughts and entertained. Bad ones can be ignored by matured audience or readers but nonetheless, they leave a bad impression on as english coursework Hurtwood House our minds. St Leonards School? The ugly ones are those that border on vulgarism like hard core porno entertainments, horror movies or badly worded books. History of the Internet , Internet , Online chat 2415 Words | 7 Pages. The Advantages and Disadvantages of Franchising in France. The Advantages and Disadvantages of of scientific paper Alpinum Franchising in France 1 Running head: International Trade: Licensing and Franchising The . Advantages and Disadvantages of Franchising in France Presented by: Deon E. Boswell Of Team McWorld University of how to an effect School Maryland University College AMBA606 November 4, 2005 The Advantages and Disadvantages of Franchising in critical analysis of scientific paper Lyceum Zuoz France 2 Executive Summary The tremendous growth in franchising over the last decade can be traced directly to the explosion of growth in international.

Business model , Franchising , International Franchise Association 2394 Words | 6 Pages. Abstract Advantages and Disadvantages of how to write essay St Leonards School Technology. ?ABSTRACT Advantages and Disadvantages of Modern Technology Based on the college the Perception of 2nd Year BSAMT Students in PATTS College . of Aeronautics Gabriel Anselmo Renz Bautista Adrian Borja Wilfredo Buhayo III Gino De Jesus Patrick Domingo Statement of the Problem This study sought to identify the advantages and disadvantages of how to write modern technology based on the perception of 2nd year BSAMT students. Specifically it answers the following questions 1. What are the reasons of the students in. Better , Controversies , Education 1302 Words | 6 Pages. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Tec. ?The advantages and disadvantages of technology The world moves and develops all the time. Technology has also advanced over . time. In recent years, advanced technology has caused many significant changes in essay Cardiff some specific areas. Because of this, human society is improving possibly faster than at any point in history.

Whilst in the past technology was described as a method of how to an effect creating some new inventions, today it drives the as english coursework, development of human civilization and puts emphasis on using scarce resources. Education , Educational technology , Mobile phone 1248 Words | 5 Pages. The advantages and disadvantages of social networking. The advantages and disadvantage of social networking Nowadays, social networking is a part of everyday life and it . brings revolutionary changes in communication between people. Social networking has a lot of advantages and disadvantages . How To Write St Leonards School? Some advantages are allow us to communicate with our family, friends and relatives, obtain the latest news and help us to do our work easily. However, some disadvantages are teenagers may become addicted to freelance Lancing College, social networking and a lot of unreliable information. MySpace , Orkut , Social network service 735 Words | 2 Pages. How To An Effect School? Advantages and writing a research essay Windermere School Disadvantages of how to write essay St Leonards Teamwork.Docx Uploaded Successfully.

Advantages and Disadvantages of essay Cardiff College Teamwork Advantages : * The first and the most important . How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School? advantages of group work is that it increases the total productivity. You can use the very best of freelance article writing every member of the group and thus have quality output. How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards? The best skills of every member of the group are utilized to the maximum, and argument Brandenburg School thus there is no compromise on the productivity when you are working as a group . This advantage would undoubtedly come first in the list of advantages and disadvantages . Energy , Force , Greatest hits 923 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Temporary Employees. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Temporary Employees During the 1990-2008 periods, employment in the temporary help services . industry grew from 1.1 million to 2.3 million and came to include a larger share of workers than before (Luo, Mann, Holden, 2010). Employment in this industry has been very volatile because, temporary employees offer great advantages to essay, businesses. As of today, businesses are using full time temporary employees as an alternative to reduce their cost and remain profitable. Employment agency , Temporary work 1354 Words | 4 Pages. Advantage and Disadvantage to Study Overseas. developed, especially in the age group between eleven and fifteen tends to migrate to another country which is better than theirs. Topic To Write College? Most of them . like to go to how to write an effect, America, Europe or Australia.

Because of this willingness, they are even ready to go and study in these countries on their own. But going to these countries can be risky, at the same time safe and freelance useful. After studying a long time in write an effect their country, most of the time teenagers start to think of the disadvantages of their own county comparing to. 473 Words | 2 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Exporting. exporting into two sub- groups by comparing financial involvement of a company and taking into account their strengths and weaknesses. Then I . compared exporting with other market entry strategies, so I could gain further insight to advantages and a research Windermere School disadvantages of exporting.

In the conclusion I outline which types of exporting fit SME’s and which fit MNE’s. Low cost exporting (“AT THE GATE” SELLING, EXPORT HOUSES, PIGGYBACKING, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, FRANCHISES) Advantages Low cost exporting. Adam Lambert , Export , International economics 1621 Words | 6 Pages. Computer Advantages and Disadvantages. Tell me advantage and disadvantage of (COMPUTER)? Advantage : 1. How To An Effect Essay St Leonards? gain knowlegde 2. Useful 3. On the move 4. Writing Cardiff Sixth College? . what's next?

5. have to buy one. Disadvantage : 1. Spoil eye sight if look on the monitor to much 2. Expensive to buy a computer. 3. If spoil have to go repair 4. How To An Effect Essay St Leonards? Porn stuff 5. Ruined ur life 1 year ago 50% 2 Votes Report It Is this what you are searching for?Rating: Good Answer Rating: Bad Answer 0 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting? Be the first. Answer , Answers , Computer 808 Words | 4 Pages. Hurtwood House? Advantages and Disadvantages of Antihistamines. generation antihistamines; second generation antihistamines, which are the newer ones do not cause sedation or drowsiness. Even though antihistamine is essay St Leonards School, a . wonderful medication and serves a very important use in the medical world it still presents its disadvantages as do all drugs. In this paper we see how a very useful form of antihistamine can be used as a narcotic for recreational purposes. We also learn that antihistamines can be used for treatments other than blocking histamine; antihistamine is currently.

Allergy , Analgesic , Antihistamines 1986 Words | 6 Pages. Cell Phones AdvantagesDisadvantages. cannot speak any perfects English. If they cannot speak English properly, they will give their friend laugh and it will causes they do not have more interest . in English. Besides that, they will also give up to learn English and also will drop out of College study . Motivation may be expect to an effect St Leonards, improve when class take into account students likes in teaching style and lesson material. Freelance Article Writing Lancing College? Additionally, parents did not enforce their children to write St Leonards, speak and learn English in home. Parents also lack of accompany with their.

Cellular network , English language , French language 1795 Words | 7 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Conformyit. The advantages and disadvantages of conformity. The New Zealand Oxford dictionary defines conformity as accordance with . established practise and agreement suitability. Essay? Conformity comes with many advantages and disadvantages . Conformity exists so people don’t feel left out. An Effect School? It also comes with many dangers such as losing your logic and forgetting whether what you’re doing is good or bad. An advantage of conformity is feeling that you’re not alone. You feel accepted and argument Berlin International a part of a group where. 1998 United States embassy bombings , Al-Qaeda , Islamic terrorism 1542 Words | 4 Pages.

Advantages and Disadvantages of RH BILL. ? Advantages and Disadvantages of RH BILL The statement that reproductive health means free sex, use of contraseptives,abortion . if contraception fails. is not found anywhere on that bill. How To Essay? Use of contraseptives,yes, but free sex and Cardiff Form abortion if contraception fails?! If you have read the write an effect essay St Leonards School, bill, that'sdefinitely putting words into the authors' mouth. The word prevent is not synonymousfor killing the freelance article writing College, catholic church stand for using this method shows that using this methodof preventing is a way killing. Abortion , Birth control , Catholic Church 1728 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of an effect Online Education. Analysis Of Scientific Zuoz? Advantages and disadvantages of online education Introduction It is basically credit-granting courses or education . training delivered primarily via the Internet to how to essay St Leonards School, students at remote locations, including their homes.

The Online courses may or may not be delivered synchronously. An online course may need that students and International School teachers meet once or periodically in a physical setting for how to essay St Leonards lectures, labs, or exams, so long as the time spent in the physical setting does not exceed 25 percent of the. Analysis Of Scientific Paper Zuoz? Distance education , E-learning , Learning management system 1398 Words | 5 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Dota and Facebook. TECHNOLOGY: Dota and Facebook ( Advantages and Disadvantages ) DOTA Advantages 1. Dota helps the youth who . are playing this game to become mentally alert, cooperative, and strategic. 2. It increases their knowledge in mathematics by computing the gold's, damages, magic and physical reduction present in the game. 3. Playing DOTA are for the youth to communicate teenagers who initially don’t know each other can easily be friends. DOTA Disadvantages 1. It can lead to irresponsibility. . Dustin Moskovitz , Facebook , Game 1480 Words | 5 Pages. Write An Effect? Ed Tech - Advantages and disadvantages. ? Lesson 1 A Review of essay Sixth Form College Educational Technology 1 Advantages 1. Write Essay St Leonards School? Learning and awareness of the different educational technology tools, from . traditional to modern educational media.

2. New methods for teaching and organizing material. Critical Paper Zuoz? 3. How To Write Essay? Knowledge of what type of media is appropriate to use in a certain instructional activity. School? In this sense, the computer is how to St Leonards School, what we could use. 4. The realization that the computer is useful in teaching and proper integration of its capabilities in instruction is. Education , Educational psychology , Educational technology 1252 Words | 5 Pages. Critical Analysis Of Scientific Paper Alpinum? Advantage and Disadvantage of the Internet. Advantage and Disadvantage of the Internet With the development of the science and technology, Internet has been becoming the an effect essay School, . As English Coursework Hurtwood? necessity for people and revolutionized our lives in many ways. It plays a very important role in how to an effect School modern life and has been gaining its popularity at an amazing rate.

Some people suggest that the Internet brings us a lot of benefits. Berlin Brandenburg International? But on the other hand, there are also many people who strongly advocate that its drawbacks should not be ignored. It is how to essay St Leonards School, quite understandable. Browser game , History of the Internet , Internet 1852 Words | 6 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of Individual Rights.

Running head: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS Advantages and disadvantages of . individual rights and public order University of Phoenix Advantages and disadvantages of individual rights and public order Every human being deserves to research argument School, have Individual rights and they are a very important part of the justice system. Without individual rights things would be chaotic therefore, public order is how to write an effect School, brought into article writing College, the system so that everyone’s individual rights are in essay place for each. Civil and political rights , Criminal justice , Human rights 1917 Words | 5 Pages. Advantage and Disadvantage of Watching Tv. There are several advantages of television like we all know that we can have a clear idea that what is analysis of scientific paper Alpinum, happening in the world, we can have live . information about the several events like sports and any other good or bad events happening on the globe. One can have a weather forecast and accordingly plan several things before time. It is also a good source of entertainment which is an effect St Leonards, very cheap and within the critical of scientific paper Lyceum Zuoz, access of every one. Television has shrunk the distance of the world you can watch what is happening. Entertainment , Film , Person 1169 Words | 4 Pages.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Eu Membership. years of cooperation different disputes about the how to write School, benefits and disadvantages of the research argument paper Berlin School, EU membership for a nation came up. Write An Effect School? Based on history, . values and aims of the union this essay will examine both points of view and will try to make an overall conclusion. MAIN BODY History, objectives and aims of the European Union First of all, the goals and history of EU creation are tight connected. In other words, advantages and critical analysis of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz disadvantages of membership could be found namely in reasons and essay St Leonards School aims of cooperation. Belgium , Council of Europe , Europe 1329 Words | 4 Pages. College? Facebook Has More Advantages Than Disadvantages. FACEBOOK HAS MORE ADVANTAGES THAN DISADVANTAGES BY: PRESENTED TO: UNIVERSITY: DUE DATE: Bessant (2001, p. 207) confirms that . facebook is known widely by people all over the globe; those with accounts in face book are able to connect with people who are not near them at how to essay St Leonards, the shortest time possible. The introduction of the system has enabled communication between people who are familiar with each other and writing the college strangers.

At the end of July 2011 many sites had integrated the comments made in facebook. Bergen County, New Jersey , Facebook , MySpace 914 Words | 3 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of write St Leonards Sole Proprietorship. Advantages and Disadvantages of Sole Proprietorship Profits and Losses – Advantages : Proprietor receives all . the profits because he or she takes all the risks. Disadvantages : Losses are not shared.

Liability - Disadvantages : 1) The proprietor has unlimited liability. 2) If the firm is unable to pay its bills, the proprietor can be force to research argument paper Berlin Brandenburg School, sell personal assets as well as the business to pay debts. Management – Advantages : 1) Decisions on starting and running the business can be made. Business law , Business terms , Corporate tax 830 Words | 4 Pages. Advantages and Disadvantages of how to an effect E-Commerce. As English Coursework House? James Davis Advantages and Disadvantages of E-commerce Bus 107 Debra Wilson November 22, 2010 Abstract In today’s . economy, business moves at a rapid pace and shows no sign of slowing down.

Many of the revolutionary changes that have taken place and supplied this economic engine with fuel are due to electronic commerce. The introduction of the computer into the workplace has brought about manifold changes and seemingly unlimited possibilities for essay School merchants. This new technology offers many.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
St Leonards - International Students

E-Business Strategy Development: an Fmcg Sector. The paper aims to examine the tensions created at tier-1 level relating to an effect St Leonards School the adoption of e-business solutions for B2B activities. Design/methodology/approach – The paper draws on the literature to describe the technological options for achieving e-commerce, focusing particularly on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and internet-mediated e-commerce. It then explores the current uptake of e-commerce, and the drivers and barriers that relate to its adoption. The theoretical issues identified are explored empirically using data gathered from a case study of article Lancing Princes Soft Drinks. We will write a custom essay sample. on E-Business Strategy Development: an Fmcg Sector or any similar. topic specifically for you. A detailed survey of organisations within its supply base was conducted in order to inform the development of its future e-business strategy. An Effect Essay. Findings – The results of the survey indicate a lack of enthusiasm among Princes’ supply chain members for the adoption of e-commerce generally and for internet-mediated e-commerce solutions in writing Lancing College, particular.

Research limitations/implications – The empirical survey is limited to the UK soft drinks sector and allows for the development of descriptive findings. These findings, discussed within the theoretical context of the paper, have potentially wider implications for the FMCG sector as a whole. Practical implications – The work has significant implications for the development of Princes’ e-business strategy, and – by extrapolation – for St Leonards, other companies operating in argument paper Berlin International School, similar commercial environments. How To An Effect St Leonards. Originality/value – The paper reports original empirical research in the commercially important FMCG sector. Its value stems in part from the examination of the supply chain tensions created at tier-1– between powerful e-committed retailers and essay e-reluctant industrial suppliers. Keywords Electronic commerce, Internet, Fast moving consumer goods Paper type Case study Introduction Electronic commerce (e-commerce) refers to the conducting f business transactions over electronic/computer networks, including the internet, (Barnes and Hunt, 2001) and therefore encompasses processes related to the buying, selling and trading of products, services and information, (Gunasekaran et al. How To Write An Effect Essay. , 2002).

There has been considerable publicity given to the use of e-commerce in business-toconsumer (B2C) markets, where transactions involving such activities as ordering goods, personal banking and share trading are becoming increasingly commonplace. However, the use of e-commerce for business-to-business (B2B) transactions has been widely identified as an area with ignificant potential for. Page 2 E-Business Strategy Development: an Fmcg Sector Essay. cost saving and future revenue generation (Barnes and Hunt, 2001). Topic To Write Stanstead. For businesses, B2B can mean electronic interaction with members of the supply base, i. e. for inbound procurement, and with customers for transactions relating to their procurement activity. In the current business environment the adoption of ecommerce is seemingly unavoidable – “ . . . e-commerce is how to essay no longer an alternative, but an imperative. [However] many companies are struggling with the most basic problem: what is the a research Windermere School, best approach for establishing and doing business in the digital economy? ” (Lee, 2001, p. 49). Write An Effect St Leonards. This suggests that, in moving into an e-commerce business environment – over which there is little choice – there is a need to develop an argument Brandenburg International, ebusiness strategy that will inform and direct future operations. Lee goes on how to write St Leonards School to argue that in addressing this problem, there is no simple prescription or established business model for College, companies or industries and that developing an e-capability often entails making a paradigm shift, radically altering traditional approaches to doing business (Lee, 2001). It follows that the development of an e-business strategy is uniquely challenging and School essential.

Such a strategy should concern not only the appropriate technology choices of tools and solutions, but also the coherence and integration of these choices with other company processes (Cagliano et al. , 2003) and with their wider strategy for supply chain management (Smart and Harrison, 2002). The empirical component of topic Stanstead this paper – presented after theoretical background – explores the situation faced by Princes, a tier-1 supplier in the UK soft drinks industry. Write Essay St Leonards School. It considers the difficulties faced by first tier The current issue and full text archive of this journal is research argument paper available at www. meraldinsight. com/1359-8546. htm Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 11/4 (2006) 353–362 q Emerald Group Publishing Limited [ISSN 1359-8546] [DOI 10. 1108/13598540610671806] 353 organisations in the supply chains for FMCG (also known as Consumer Packaged Goods Cox, 2003/2004), and the implications of these for the development of e-business strategy. Within the broad definition of e-commerce, it is clear that there are alternative technological routes by which ecommerce can be achieved – the internet being only one possibility. Moreover, both within the literature and in ractice, there is confusion over the terminology used in this area, with some authors using the term “e-commerce” synonymously with that of “e-commerce mediated via the internet”, or “I-commerce” (e. g. Manecke and Schoensleben, 2004, Yen and Ng, 2003). How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School. The increasing accessibility of the writing essay, internet and the wide availability of standard browsers is encouraging the expansion of e-commerce via the how to an effect, internet (Gunasekaran et al. , 2002). However, technology options for coursework Hurtwood House, conducting commerce electronically still include telephone, facsimile, electronic mail (email), Electronic Data. Interchange (EDI) together with the write an effect St Leonards, internet. Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz. Structuring their discussion of the how to write St Leonards, impact of e-commerce on operations, Gunasekaran et al. (2002) distinguish between the principal contemporary options – email, EDI and the internet. Critical Analysis Of Scientific Paper Lyceum Alpinum. This distinction mirrors the write St Leonards, structure of the empirical research undertaken in support of this paper.

The three options are discussed below. Email was one of the argument Berlin, first applications to how to essay St Leonards School run on the internet and involves the direct transmission of text messages between 2 users. Using email provides the simplest form of ecommerce. It replaces paper, fax and telephone communication between members of as english Hurtwood a supply system (Beynon-Davies, 2004). How To Write An Effect School. It is quick and uncomplicated, but lacks the sophistication provided by essay Sixth, EDI and internetmediated e-commerce solutions.

Developed to facilitate business transactions between trading partners, EDI technology provides organisations with the means to develop e-commerce capabilities and thereby to eliminate the delays and errors generally associated with traditional procurement systems. It provides a (limited) collection of how to essay standard message formats that businesses may se to the college College exchange data including, for how to an effect essay School, example, orders, delivery notes and invoices (Beynon-Davies, 2004). It has been in existence for over 20 years and has been championed mostly by article writing, large manufacturing and retail companies who use it to link suppliers into how to write essay St Leonards, their business processes. On the inbound supply-side of an organisation’s operations, improved record accuracy, lower data entry costs, reduced inventory holdings and improved inventory turn ratios are cited as benefits; whilst on the outbound demand-side improved responsiveness to orders and topic enquiries and increased usiness opportunities are cited (Davis and O’Sullivan, 1998). How To Write An Effect. Unfortunately, the College, technological solutions developed for EDI are generally customer led and frequently proprietary in nature. Standardisation of approaches is how to write School restricted (Beynon- Davies, 2004) and the cost of participation can be high. Consequently, EDI technology-enabled e-commerce is typically characterised by closed groups of users whose transaction volumes are high, as it is these organisations that are most likely to benefit from the expected improvements in operational efficiency. The costs of switching between EDI ystems are also high (Hawkins and coursework Prencipe, 2000), and this limits the how to write an effect essay St Leonards School, ability of group members to go elsewhere. As a consequence, e-commerce facilitated by EDI has tended to be limited to larger organisations with stable supply chain structures. It is less popular with smaller organisations or those in research argument paper Berlin International, non-stable supply networks where the costs of participation are prohibitive. Increasingly, the how to an effect St Leonards, internet is being promoted as a means to facilitate collaboration between members of coursework Hurtwood supply chains, to result in cost savings, more efficient operations, improved customer service and potential for innovation and new usiness opportunities (e. g. Wagner et al. , 2003, Hawkins and how to write an effect essay St Leonards Prencipe, 2000, Baldwin et al. , 2001, Timmers, 2000).

Internet technology differs from conventional EDI technology in to write essay College, several important ways. It is how to an effect essay School relatively inexpensive. It is based on open standards and therefore supports numerous applications, which can process small transaction volumes cost effectively and can be configured to accommodate changes in users with ease (Hawkins and writing a research Windermere School Prencipe, 2000). St Leonards School. It is the college Form also a public network that is globally available, providing access to customers and suppliers worldwide. Moreover, pplications are not limited to how to an effect inter-firm transactions.

Internet and Web technology can be used within the organisation to manage workflow, co-ordinate activities and improve process efficiency through the sharing of information (Rowlatt, 2001, Gunasekaran et al. , 2002). Intranets, the term used to describe these private communication networks, secured behind firewalls (Beynon-Davies, 2004) are typically based on groupware[1] applications (Gunasekaran et al. , 2002). As such, they can be extended to encompass other firms that an organisation has a commercial relationship with. The resulting Extranet configurations can be used to facilitate closer relationships with customers and as english coursework Hurtwood suppliers, to improve the co-ordination of (supply chain) activities, and to improve communications between the functions and individuals of an organisation (Davis and O’Sullivan, 1998). The benefits cited for write an effect essay School, internet-mediated e-commerce solutions over proprietary EDI solutions are summarised as speed, consistency, immediate access, lowered transaction costs, flexibility and extensibility – i. e. the potential to access further applications via a web-server – (Manecke and Schoensleben, 2004). Conversely, internet-mediated solutions are said not to match the robustness and capacity of EDI for carrying out B2B ecommerce (Lee, 2001). Despite the obvious benefits offered by internet-mediated e-commerce there is little indication that its functionality is being widely harnessed in practice (Hawkins and Prencipe, 2000, Wagner et al. , 2003). Evidence suggests that smaller businesses, in particular, are failing to appreciate its potential benefits (Williams, 2001) and that the majority of of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz e-commerce transactions continue to be associated with conventional EDI technologies and larger organisations (Hawkins and Prencipe, 2000). The following section draws on a range of published literature to develop a macro view of the causes of this and of the write an effect St Leonards, scale of the problem.

The adoption of e-commerce solutions in supply chains In order to link with the subsequent empirical work within the paper, this section is structured around the perspective of a tier-1 FMCG organisation, interacting demand-side with its retail customers and supply-side with its ingredient and raw material suppliers. Writing School. However, the write essay School, data, upon which it draws, is freelance article Lancing not specific to the FMCG sector. E-business strategy development: an FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 354 For some time, EDI has been the technological choice of large manufacturing and retail companies for managing transactions within their supply chains. (e. g. Beynon-Davies, 2004, McIvor and how to an effect St Leonards School Humphreys, 2004). For these major commercial and industrial players, e-commerce has become their preferred way of operating and, provided their suppliers buy-in to the technology, represents an effective and efficient means of research argument paper Berlin Brandenburg School conducting e-commerce. Therefore, for these organisations, there is little need to consider the pportunities offered by the internet. Additionally, it has been said that the how to write an effect, internet has provided no new sales opportunities for FMCG retailers, and writing a research School that they therefore have little incentive to develop online interaction (Brown, 2000). Although this has been identified specifically at the demand-side of retailers, it may be expected that they would have an equivalent reluctance to develop internet-mediated ecommerce solutions on their supply-side. Thus, there may be little incentive to an effect essay School move away from the writing a research essay, traditional EDI interaction with their tier-1 suppliers. On the supply-side, there is far less consensus and tandardisation of approach. Individual companies may supply many customers – some using EDI, others using more conventional business approaches.

In this situation the arguments for considering the relatively flexible and how to accessible internet-mediated e-commerce appear compelling. However, evidence suggests that industry is not rushing to critical analysis of scientific paper Alpinum Zuoz adopt ebusiness and that attitudes are predominantly reactive (Wagner et al. , 2003). There is typically a mis-alignment between internet standard functionality and the traditional inhouse IT infrastructure used to run operations. How To An Effect Essay. This creates a reluctance to change which, together with the non-strategic erspective adopted by industry, means that opportunities to re-shape business around I-commerce are being missed (Wagner et al. , 2003). College. The scale of the problem has been highlighted in a number of surveys, which are summarised in Table I. Empirical data on the micro reasons manufacturers are apparently so reluctant to adopt e-commerce is how to write essay St Leonards scant and typically limited to to write essay Stanstead the identification of generalisable factors drawn from multiple sector studies. Table II draws on published literature to write essay develop a view of the factors that are thought to be influencing decisions to develop e-commerce capabilities using internet technology.

These are classified as either drivers or barriers. The drivers for adoption have been categorised as either reactive or proactive, and either strategic or tactical (Hawkins and Prencipe, 2000). Hawkins and Prencipe (2000) found that tactical drivers were the most dominant – particularly the desire to reduce costs – and that firms were becoming more proactive. A later study found that improvements in supply chain relationships were considered more important than cost reductions and improvements in efficiency (Clegg, 2001). In this case, the drivers seem to be strategic rather than tactical in nature. It has also been noted that the the college Cardiff Sixth, approach most frequently adopted, particularly amongst organisations already conducting business through conventional channels, is how to an effect School exploratory and experimental (Williams et al. , 2001, Malone, 2001). This suggests that a cautious and as english Hurtwood House possibly opportunistic view of the technology prevails and that an important factor influencing the extent and how to write an effect essay St Leonards effectiveness with which e-commerce is adopted may be an organisation’s perception of the risks and benefits associated with the technology. The preceding sections of the paper have introduced the principal options for developing a B2B e-commerce apability, and argument Berlin have explored the current status of St Leonards ecommerce implementation. In the following section, a case study from the UK FMCG industrial sector is presented. Research Argument Paper Berlin. Analysis of the case supports much of the earlier discussion and provides empirical evidence of the how to an effect essay School, status of the adoption of B2B e-commerce in the supply base of a research essay Windermere Princes Soft Drinks, UK. A case from the FMCG sector The case study concerns the development of an e-business strategy for Princes Soft Drinks.

It presents a survey of the company’s supply base, and discusses how the findings of this informed the strategy development process. By contrast to an effect the Table I Summary of surveys undertaken into the adoption of e-commerce Source Findings e-commerce enquiry conducted by the UK Office for National Statistics (Williams, 2001) 70% of article writing Lancing smaller businesses in the manufacturing sector were using computer technology Less than 50% had internet access in the food and clothing sector 66% of manufacturers had no immediate plan to essay St Leonards develop e-commerce for selling or buying products Regional surveys within the UK (Scotland – Wagner et al. , 2003; and as english Hurtwood House Wales – Quayle, 2002) Reluctance on the part of SMEs to trade electronically and to use the internet to achieve this 0% of those using e-commerce were doing so only because of pressure from their major customers (Quayle, 2002) European-wide study (Cagliano et al. , 2003) Use of internet-mediated e-commerce within manufacturing supply chains described as “low” Multiple sector survey of essay St Leonards 120 international companies (Dutta and Biren, 2001) Only 25% of companies recognised the strategic importance of internet technology and were using it to develop new business models by freelance writing Lancing, re-engineering their supply chains and to explore new ways of adding value International study (Baldwin et al. 2001) More advanced use of the an effect essay St Leonards School, internet in technologically advanced countries such as UK, France, Germany, USA than those that lack technological infrastructure, e. g. Slovenia E-business strategy development: an FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 355 multiple sector surveys considered in essay Windermere School, table I, the survey conducted as part of how to write an effect essay St Leonards School this study is focussed within the UK soft drinks supply chain. As such, whilst adding to the findings of previous studies, it also elaborates on freelance writing College them by providing a ore detailed company perspective of the issues. Practical context: the FMCG sector Within the FMCG supply chain a distinction is made between consumers – the end users of a product, and customers – retailers through which products are sold to consumers (Cox, 2003/2004). Typically, manufacturers of FMCG products must use retailers to access their consumers and as a consequence the balance of power in the tier-1 distribution channel is on the side of a small number of extremely powerful, competing names, such as Wal-Mart, Marks and how to write St Leonards Spencers, Sainsbury, Tesco, etc. These organisations, by irtue of their position in the supply chain, are the change agents in the FMCG sector, often instigating moves which have profound implications for tier-1 suppliers, e. g. the introduction of product tracking using bar coding technologies provided suppliers with little alternative but to do the same.

A more recent example is the demands Wal- Mart have made on coursework House their top 100 suppliers to use RFID (radio frequency identification) tagging (Lamb, 2003). How To Write School. If the expected savings materialise as expected, other retailers will follow and writing a research Windermere School tier-1 suppliers will have to respond. These nitiatives reflect a general shift from a focus on volume and internal efficiency to an external one on value and consumers (O’Keeffe, 2001). Essay. This O’Keeffe refers to as the change from the “supply chain management era” to the “network era”, key components of the change being summarised in Table III. However, this by no means describes the writing, sector as a whole. The UK soft drinks industry, continues to adhere to the earlier supply chain management model characterised by fierce price competition, with “powerful buyers and traditionally weak sellers” (O’Keeffe, 2001); i. How To St Leonards. e. an nvironment in which cost reduction is a management mantra.

Tier-1 companies in the FMCG supply chain typically produce finished products for eventual sale to consumers via retailers and as such form the interface between a small number of powerful retail customers and a plethora of smaller industrial suppliers of both specialised and commodity products. Thus tier-1 organisations wishing to develop an ebusiness strategy can find themselves in the unenviable position of being squeezed between e-committed retailers on the outbound side and e-reluctant suppliers on the inbound ide, a situation with the potential to create considerable tension for the parties concerned. Princes soft drinks The Princes Food Group is wholly owned by the Mitsubishi Corporation and is the Alpinum, largest UK supplier of own-label processed grocery products. The Soft Drinks division within the group is the major supplier of fruit juices, carbonated, ready-to-drink and dilute-to-taste soft drinks in write St Leonards, the UK. As English Coursework. It principally supplies own-label drinks to major supermarket retailers. It is a market where there has been much negative Table II Drivers and barriers to the adoption of e-commerce. Drivers (reactive – R, proactive – P, strategic – S, tactical – T) Barriers Pressure from others in the supply chain (R) Internal pressure to maintain an how to write essay St Leonards School, e-commerce presence (R) Re-structuring of the supply chain (P,S) Exploration of new business models – e. g. the role of intermediaries and distributors (P,S) Cost reduction – e. g. Article Writing College. transaction processing, inventory holding, purchase price (P,T) Improved process efficiency – e. g. reduced lead times, improved procurement and production practices and logistics (P,T) Business process integration – integration of purchasing and sales with other business functions (P,T) Improvements in supply chain relationships (P,S) Costs of acquiring and maintaining an e-commerce capability (Quayle, 2002, Williams, 2001, Clegg, 2001) Concerns about write an effect St Leonards School security and control (Quayle, 2002, Williams, 2001, Davila et al. , 2003) Lack of knowledge of the internet and e-commerce (Williams, 2001, Wagner et al. , 2003) Lack of senior management understanding, attitude and vision (Clegg, 2001) Lack of skills/technology/training in-house (Clegg, 2001, Wagner et al. , 2003) Resistance from employees – based on essay College fear, inertia, lack of faith (Quayle, 2002) Poor availability of how to an effect St Leonards School external skills (Clegg, 2001) Resistance from suppliers – unwilling to drop proprietary systems and a lack of equipment and time (Quayle, 2002) System compatibility (Clegg, 2001, Davila et al. , 2003) Incoherence and perceived lack of security and flexibility – internet-specific (Quayle, 2002) Table III Key components of writing a research essay Windermere School alternative business eras in retail supply Supply chain management era Network era The age of reason: efficiency The age of possibility: opportunity Taking costs out Putting value in how to essay, Introverted Customer-focused Chain starts at the DC (distribution centre) Chain starts with the consumer Logistics productivity Marketing productivity.

Physical distribution Information management Economies of scale Network economics Negative feedback Positive feedback Focus on volume Focus on value Source: O’Keeffe, 2001 E-business strategy development: an writing the college essay Cardiff Sixth Form, FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 356 pressure on prices to the extent that suppliers have been forced to cut costs, improve process efficiency and St Leonards push price reductions back up the supply chain to lower tier suppliers. Figure 1 illustrates the argument paper, position of Princes within its supply network. In 2001 it became clear that Cotts Beverages UK, one of Princes’ major competitors, was enjoying business benefits from the implementation of an internet-based supply chain management software solution (Tinham, 2001). Facing intense pressure in essay St Leonards School, the FMCG marketplace, the report that Cotts were enjoying significant benefits from internet-based fulfilment generated considerable interest within Princes. If Cotts’ system was delivering reduced supply chain costs and improved supply chain processes then the ensuing business benefits of lower selling prices and improved delivery adherence represented a significant competitive threat. Since the coursework Hurtwood House, early 1990s Princes had been communicating electronically downstream with the major supermarket retailers using EDI. Different technological approaches were used for different customers meaning that Princes has had to essay St Leonards invest in alternative solutions in order to trade downstream. The use of EDI enabled transactional data to be imported into and exported out of SAP – Princes’ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system – quickly and accurately. As English House. The use of EDI, together with the integration of transactional data into Princes’ SAP system, had increased the effectiveness of the company’s outbound, demand-side supply chain. During this period however, communication with suppliers had remained largely unchanged, relying on a combination of how to School telephone, fax and the traditional postal service.

During the latter part of the 1990s, Princes had explored the possibility of adopting EDI links with suppliers, but high costs and technological issues had prevented its adoption. At this time, with the rise of the internet, communication with suppliers was increasingly taking place via Email. Whilst this often proved more effective than telephone communication, it was generally nable to handle the transactional data that was required and this was frequently sent via fax or post. The company began to pilot an Hurtwood House, application called “Business Connector” which used the internet to transmit transactional data between organisations that operated a SAP ERP system. However, whilst SAP is the global leader in providing ERP solutions for large organisations its adoption is far from universal and many companies – large and small – make use of alternative ERP packages. Write Essay St Leonards. Thus, Princes’ use of this application had been restricted to only a small number of its total supply base (i. Analysis Of Scientific Lyceum Zuoz. e. to those that used SAP). The company was aware of many national and multinational manufacturers that were implementing internet-based systems to improve the write essay, quality and the value of the information that they exchanged with their business partners, the objectives of such collaborative initiatives being to improve the overall performance of the supply chain (Fernie et al. , 2000). Faced with this knowledge, the need to review supply-side (inbound) transactional mechanisms and the potential threat posed by Cotts, Princes felt compelled to explore the critical analysis paper Alpinum, opportunities that the new and emerging B2B solutions could create within a FMCG supply chain.

In particular, they were interested in write an effect St Leonards, establishing the positions and views of the organisations within their supply base on the adoption of possible B2B solutions and what the as english, current and anticipated impact of the internet on B2B communication and business transactions might be. The results of the investigation were to inform the development of a B2B ecommerce strategy that would take the company forward into the twenty-first century. As a tier-1 business within an aggressive market, Princes was in a very challenging position, squeezed between ecommitted customers on its demand-side and potentially ereluctant uppliers on its supply-side. In order to develop and implement future strategic direction for the use of ecommerce in all its B2B interaction, there was an urgent need to investigate the existing position of its supply-side partners, and to determine the prevailing degree of enthusiasm for e-commerce. Study design issues Prior to how to write an effect St Leonards undertaking this research, Princes’ knowledge of its suppliers’ views on e-commerce was largely anecdotal. The development of future strategy without formal knowledge or Figure 1 The Princes soft drinks supply network E-business strategy development: an of scientific paper Alpinum, FMCG sector case study. M. Webster, R. How To Write An Effect St Leonards School. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 357 understanding in this area would have been unwise. There was therefore a critical need to carry out an exploratory study that would yield clear findings for the particular case of a research Windermere this supply chain.

In the sense that it should allow the company to focus on understanding the dynamics present within a single setting (Eisenhardt, 1989) and to develop an St Leonards School, enhanced understanding of real world events (McCutcheon and Meredith, 1993), the study needed to be case-based. Within he development of the case study however, it was considered essential to gather the views of as many members of the as english coursework Hurtwood House, supply network as possible. Detailed dyadic data relating to a single supplier relationship with Princes, whilst interesting, would be inadequate for the purposes of this work; it would not truly reflect the views of how to write essay St Leonards all supplying organisations, nor would it necessarily gather the multi-disciplined perspective necessary to inform the development of an research paper International, e-business strategy. Accordingly, a study design based on the collection of data through a supply-base wide survey was considered most appropriate. Survey research, i. e. he statistical analysis of how to write an effect St Leonards data gathered by large-scale data collection techniques such as postal questionnaires (Barnes, 2001), is the topic to write essay Stanstead, most popular approach used in OM research, representing approximately 60 per cent of the published research in essay School, this field (Forza, 2002). A major advantage of this approach is that the techniques used are recognised and largely approved of by article Lancing, the research community. Additionally, data collection can be undertaken quickly and for relatively little cost. The means by which the questionnaire is administered can have a significant influence on write St Leonards School response rates and hence the value of the Hurtwood, results obtained. In this case, care needed to be taken in the design of the questionnaire and also its method of implementation to ensure that as comprehensive picture as possible from the supply chain could be built up. Study methodology and how to St Leonards limitations Princes’ procurement strategy had been to work in writing, partnership with a small number of suppliers who themselves were major players within their particular sectors, and to develop strong relationships with them. As a consequence of this consolidation strategy, Princes’ supply base consisted of how to write St Leonards approximately 100 suppliers.

Of these, 61 ere selected to take part in critical Lyceum Alpinum, the survey. An Effect School. The selection criteria applied was that the volume of business from each should exceed 1 per the college essay Cardiff Sixth College cent of Princes’ annual purchases. A survey questionnaire was designed for which completion would be unsupervised. It was structured around the following key themes and topics: . current approaches adopted by suppliers in relation to B2B strategy and how to an effect essay current communication methods; . suppliers’ views of the specific electronic communication channels, i. e. EDI, Email and internet/websites; and . a section on organisational details. The majority of the questions were of the “closed” type as these were felt to be most suitable for the easy unsupervised completion of the questionnaire, but where it was thought that qualitative data might improve the understanding of the issues, “open” questions were also included. Given the freelance writing Lancing, relatively small number of responses possible it was considered important that a high response rate was achieved. To this end, the 61 supplier companies were contacted prior to dispatch of the questionnaires to identify the how to write St Leonards School, appropriate respondent by name, to encourage their cooperation and to ask if they would participate in the study. 4 (88 per cent) responded positively and were sent the questionnaire. Research Argument Paper Brandenburg International. Of these, 39 completed questionnaires (72 per cent of the 54) were received in how to an effect essay School, time for a research essay Windermere School, the subsequent analysis. How To Write An Effect School. Whilst this response does not cover the entire Princes’ supply base, it is estimated that it represents over 85 per cent of all annual procurement transactions measured by value and volume. Additionally, the responding organisations included all but two of the company’s top 20 suppliers (measured by annual value).

The constitution of the respondents means that the findings of the research are ikely to reflect the views of those suppliers with a high level of commitment to Princes and possibly to those that have a positive view of e-Business. A research methodology incorporating interviews with the paper Berlin Brandenburg, collaborating suppliers would have facilitated a higher level of analysis that would undoubtedly have led to greater depth of understanding. How To Write St Leonards. However, the primary purpose of the study was for of scientific paper Alpinum, the rapid collection of data that would inform the development of strategy. The findings are largely descriptive. Study findings Of the respondents, 51 per cent indicated that their rganisations had formulated a B2B strategy. Essay. Of these, several had not yet started implementation and writing a research School most had not completed it. Of the strategy-formulators, 33 per cent identified the use of EDI as part of the write, strategy, and 28 per cent mentioned the use of their SAP ERP systems within it. Freelance Article Lancing. Business integration with XML-based documents, along with the development of websites and portals were other common themes. Of those without a B2B strategy, all indicated that they expected to formulate one. The percentage of this group looking to their key customers to contribute to the formulation totalled 63 per cent.

All survey respondents currently used at how to write essay St Leonards least two methods of communication with their business partners, and the majority used at least four methods. The most popular methods of communication were email, fax, and phone, used by 92 per cent, 92 per cent and 90 per writing Sixth Form College cent of an effect respondents respectively. By contrast, use of the internet (excluding email) had only writing Windermere School a 13 per cent adoption rate. Whilst the how to an effect essay St Leonards School, traditional postal service was no longer used by writing College, approximately 40 per cent of the sample, its use remained far more widespread than non-Email communication via the internet. In line with the literature-based discussion earlier in the aper, respondents’ views of the 3 options were sought: EDI, email and the internet/websites. How To Write An Effect St Leonards School. The adoption of email as a channel for research argument paper Berlin Brandenburg International, B2B communication has been rapid and far-reaching and has been described as the primary technical focus for organisations involved in developing an e-commerce capability (Clegg, 2001). Of the survey respondents, 95 per cent used email and how to write an effect essay many saw it as equally essential to business as the telephone or computer.

It was used for writing essay Sixth College, both demand-side and supply-side transactions. Transactional security and difficulties of backoffice integration were considered important issues, but the peed, ease of use and low cost of email meant that it remained the write St Leonards, preferred medium of many organisations and for many transaction types. Writing. It is seen as less useful for payment and invoicing transactions than for transactions such as notification of order acceptance, dispatch confirmation, forecasting, ordering and acknowledging receipt. Most users E-business strategy development: an FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 358 process email messages by write essay School, printing or downloading to preadsheet software, although 15 per cent of respondents are able to integrate some of the messages directly to topic essay Stanstead internal business systems. The disadvantages cited for email included the high volumes of how to write an effect essay email communication (including junk mail), inefficient processing methods and topic essay College lack of how to write security.

The percentage of respondents who expect the writing, importance of email as a B2B communication channel to increase numbered 97 per cent. Of the respondents, 59 per cent were using, or had used, EDI. Of these, 70 per an effect essay School cent had adopted it because it was a requirement from their customers. There was no indication of the importance of this channel for topic essay Stanstead, individual businesses relative to other channels, but intuitively this adoption rate seems high. This may be explained by the relatively high adoption rate in the FMCG sector as a whole, where – as discussed earlier – tier-1 suppliers are frequently required to write an effect St Leonards School use it by the major retailers and distributors who appear to have the Berlin Brandenburg International, power to force its adoption (Hill and Scudder, 2002). A number of Princes’ suppliers – described as “dual suppliers” in write, Figure 1 – are themselves tier-1 suppliers to retailers and would therefore already be using EDI (e. Article Writing Lancing. . the sugar suppliers).

Others supply to write an effect St Leonards customers in the chemical industry where use of EDI is relatively high. Additionally it may have been influenced by of scientific Lyceum Alpinum, the fact that the average turnover of the responding companies was ? 372m, suggesting that small organisations were not equally represented in the sample. In the survey, EDI is most used for conducting supply-side transactions, with comparatively few on the demand-side. How To Write Essay. Of those using EDI, more than 50 per cent had interfaced it with their internal business systems. Others either download the EDI output to spreadsheet systems or use hard copies. The major reason cited for non-adoption of EDI by the other respondents was lack of demand from their customers rather than for cost or technology reasons. There appears to be a possible link between the article writing Lancing College, adoption of EDI and company turnover – with adopters tending to have higher turnover than non-adopters. St Leonards School. Of all respondents, 59 per cent believe that they will be using EDI for business transactions in the future. Only 35 per cent of respondents felt that the importance of EDI would increase as a channel for research Berlin Brandenburg, B2B communication.

Overall, this suggests that the an effect St Leonards School, scope for as english coursework, uture EDI adoption is limited, with those perhaps that have already invested in the technology continuing to derive benefit from it. The most cited advantage perceived for using EDI is the efficiency gains that derive from its use for transaction handling. How To St Leonards. Other benefits mentioned – but with much lower frequency – included improved partnerships, reduced costs, and volume efficiency. Argument Paper Berlin Brandenburg School. Evidence that supports an observation made by how to an effect essay St Leonards, Hill and as english Hurtwood House Scudder (2002) following their survey of the use of EDI in the American food industry as a vehicle for improving supplier coordination that companies “may see. EDI as a tool for improving efficiencies rather than a tool for developing supply chain management” (ibid, p. How To School. 383).

The most cited disadvantages relate to costs, inflexibility and technical complexity. Others included general poor adoption rates, the need for dedicated one-to-one links, the danger of obsolete technology, security and the multiplicity of standards. Writing Essay Windermere. Although 67 per cent of respondents claimed to use the internet (excluding its use for email) to communicate with partners, only 13 per cent were regularly using internet platforms for business communication. Of the adopters, rivate exchanges were the predominant platform used, although this may be because many of Princes’ suppliers are already hooked into an exchange that has been set up by one of their competitors. General websites are the second most used platform. A wide range of business processes were being executed through the internet, including both demand-side and write an effect supply-side transactions. Examples included ordering, order acceptance, dispatch notification, and critical analysis of scientific paper delivery receipt. Less common uses are for invoicing, forecasting, and payment.

Unlike EDI, the majority of messages transmitted hrough the internet were processed manually and were not interfaced directly into internal business systems. The most commonly cited reason for the lack of adoption of how to write an effect St Leonards internet B2B communication was that this did not represent a business priority. Other reasons included the view that the technology was still too immature to writing School be of significant benefit, and that customers did not want to use it. However, all respondents expect its use to increase in the future. As shown in Figure 2, perceived benefits of using the internet to communicate included lower costs, ease of St Leonards School use, high availability of nformation, flexibility and speed.

These benefits were expected to topic essay Stanstead contribute to how to write School business benefits such as improved customer service, forecasting and business integration, increased processing and labour efficiency, stronger business partnerships, and freelance article writing reduced processing errors, transaction costs and inventory holdings. As indicated in Figure 3, perceived disadvantages included security issues, a lack of universal standards, insufficient technical knowledge, loss of personal interaction, and the inefficiency of the internet. Respondents identified technological needs in order to implement internet ommunication including requirements for an XML infrastructure, for software middleware[2] and for integrative hardware. Study summary As summarised below, the study’s findings indicated that the development of a B2B procurement strategy needed to take account of how to write an effect three key factors: Technical issues Technical barriers to of scientific paper Alpinum Zuoz the implementation of generic B2B software solutions were found to be: . the immature nature of the B2B marketplace and St Leonards School of the software available within it; . the research Brandenburg International School, lack of universal standards for e-Business middleware that can integrate internal business processes with e- Business messages and transactions; and a lack of evidence of the ability of how to write an effect School B2B software to Hurtwood House synchronise supply chains, to improve collaboration or to deliver sufficient return on investment (Fontanella, 2001). Particularly important to Princes was the costs already sunk in the company’s ERP system (SAP). This had given the company a high degree of internal integration with many business processes being automated and how to an effect essay capable of sharing information easily. Thus, MRP, purchasing and accounts modules worked together to automate the procurement process from order generation through to settlement. Documentation was also generated automatically and could e channelled via a variety of media; currently the preferred channel was automated fax. The e-commerce proposal for any future implementation needed to take account of these issues. E-business strategy development: an FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 359 Customer/commercial issues Competition within the grocery retail industry continues to article writing Lancing be intense and how to retail customers continue to exert pressure on their tier-1 suppliers.

Price pressures increased during the time in which this research was undertaken. In such a business climate, the critical of scientific paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz, justification for capital investment can be problematic. Clearly, this very practical commercial constraint also applied to Princes’ suppliers. How To Essay St Leonards School. Thus, there was a need for solutions that would minimise capital and other forms of investment. Article Lancing College. Supplier issues It was clear that the approaches taken to B2B varied between Princes’ suppliers. The technical sophistication of their approaches to internal business processes also varied from how to write an effect St Leonards School leading edge ERP systems to writing the college essay Cardiff Form those using stand alone PCs. It was evident that few had coherent strategies for developing future B2B initiatives. Thus, any solution reached by Princes had to be capable of operating over a variety of channels and communicating in a variety of formats. Furthermore, in order to how to St Leonards achieve full integration of the supply chain, information needs to flow seamlessly up and down the chain in topic essay Stanstead College, the same way that using internal business systems enables the how to an effect essay School, exchange of data within an individual organisation. Partnerships incorporating mutual trust are a prerequisite of securing the open exchange of information between agents, which is necessary to integrate inter-business processes.

Cultural change is necessary to develop such artnerships, which must be based on freelance article trust, collaboration and how to write an effect Figure 2 Perceived advantages of internet communication Figure 3 Perceived disadvantages of internet communication E-business strategy development: an research argument paper Berlin, FMCG sector case study M. Webster, R. Beach and I. How To Essay St Leonards School. Fouweather Supply Chain Management: An International Journal Volume 11 · Number 4 · 2006 · 353–362 360 a unified vision of the supply system. For many of Princes’ suppliers, the volume of trade does not justify the financial and resource-based investment needed to critical of scientific paper Alpinum develop this level of collaboration and for others, the nature of the trading elationship precludes its achievement. High levels of interbusiness integration and collaboration are not considered appropriate for all partnerships. Thus the B2B solution for Princes would have to be based around a few key suppliers (typically those with a high volume of transactions) whilst providing functionality for trading with others. Discussion and conclusions The constitution of the respondents to how to write an effect essay St Leonards the Princes survey means that the findings of the research are likely to reflect the views of those suppliers with a high level of commitment to Princes and possibly to those that have a positive view of ecommerce. Given this, the findings are somewhat depressing. The lack of enthusiasm for e-commerce in general and for internet-mediated solutions in particular, supports the evidence summarised earlier in the paper that industry is not yet ready for full scale adoption of paper Zuoz internet-mediated B2B e-commerce.

However, although it has shown the use of internet-enabled transactions to be limited, a notable statistic is the number of respondents that use email to communicate within the supply chain and who see it as growing in importance. Perhaps, where the benefits are clear and the osts and risks acceptable, companies are willing to adopt new technology, to identify its limitations and to exploit its potential. This case-based evidence supports the findings of Hawkins and Prencipe (2000), that manufacturing organisations are tactically orientated. Equally clear is the fact that they are predominantly reactive rather than proactive in essay School, their approach. The adoption of contemporary e-commerce solutions requires co-operation with external members of the supply chain. Article Writing College. Considering the particular position of tier-1 suppliers in FMCG chains where the nature of relationships has raditionally been transactional and adversarial, it is essay St Leonards School clear that the development of an e-commerce strategy is extremely problematic. College. As evidenced within this study, these organisations are squeezed between powerful e-committed retail customers and e-reluctant suppliers.

The cautious, customer driven approach adopted by the Princes’ suppliers is understandable, but difficult to incorporate into a “one-sizefits- all” supply-side e-commerce strategy. For Princes, the findings of the how to St Leonards, survey meant that the writing School, development of a coherent, universal e-commerce strategy for its supply-side was not possible. The majority of its suppliers additionally supplied other tier-1 and retail customers, with the result that they were unwilling and unable to how to an effect essay St Leonards School invest in a Princes-specific approach. Princes only feasible option at a research essay Windermere this stage was therefore to continue with a piecemeal approach to supplyside e-commerce in the hope that technical developments would ultimately lead to improved accessibility and greater standardisation. As shown in write an effect essay, Figure 1, Princes is squeezed between multiple retailers and multiple suppliers. Whilst there is some coherence of approach to e-commerce among the retailers (EDI) the research paper Brandenburg School, study has found that there is no common approach r purpose within the supply base. Princes finds itself forced to adopt different prescribed systems at its demand-side but unable to write an effect develop a unified approach at analysis Lyceum Zuoz its supply-side. Arguably this uncomfortable position is a general feature of tier-1 supply within the FMCG sector.

In addition to informing strategy development for Princes, this study may have more far-reaching implications within the how to write an effect St Leonards, FMCG sector and beyond. For organisations (suppliers) with just one customer who wants to writing essay School trade using a particular approach (e. g. EDI) the associated investment may be seen as too large and uncertain. Write An Effect School. On the other hand, if the supplier has several ustomers demanding the as english coursework, same approach then the investment may more easily be justified. Where customers demand different approaches, the supplier must apportion the investment among the essay St Leonards, different relationships. This process of critical analysis of scientific paper Alpinum Zuoz investment may ultimately lead to structural changes within the industry via the development of a range of tier-1 supplier types, defined by their approach to the use of e-commerce. At one extreme will be small specialised suppliers using the same solution across all their relationships, and at the other will be large organisations that can afford to maintain several means of electronic trading.

As a supplier, Princes falls within the latter category, whilst the majority of its own suppliers fall into the middle ground of having multiple customers, insufficient financial resource to fund a variety of solutions and hence little enthusiasm for how to write, e-commerce. As shown in writing essay Sixth Form College, figure 1 a few exceptional “dual suppliers” fall into the same category as Princes – typically where they supply directly to the retailers also. This view of future industry re-structuring has parallels to developments within the automotive industry where tier-1 suppliers have increased in power and size, and are able to rade with a range of customers using alternative e-commerce solutions[3]. Notes 1 Groupware is a range of St Leonards software tools and associated technology that is used to research argument Brandenburg International School support groups of people working together. Typically, this includes a number of personal computers, laptops or other terminals connected in real time by a network. The span can range from a single room to full global reach achieved by how to write an effect School, internet links. 2 Middleware is defined here as a separate software application that interfaces between two disparate applications and enables the transfer of topic essay Stanstead College information and he synchronisation of activities between the two applications. 3 The ideas discussed in how to write an effect St Leonards School, the final paragraph were stimulated by argument Berlin Brandenburg International School, the comments of an write St Leonards School, anonymous reviewer.

We are grateful for the contribution.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
St Leonard s College | Bayside s School of Choice

Interview to The Russia Corporate World. Assessment of the Russian economy in 2008. I would like start by noting that 2008 was filled with different events. The first half of write essay St Leonards School 2008 was a continuation of the previous years and the economy grew simply by inertia, but the current crisis split the year into two blocks. I see this crisis as a rather positive moment. Certainly, each company now has to review and reorganize its development strategy, business plan and structure. The College Form? But here also lies the ‘rational kernel’ as the crisis offers an excellent opportunity to look at one’s business from essay St Leonards School, a new angle and also mobilize oneself, an approach that will give additional boost to companies’ energy. So, one can say that on one hand, 2008 was a difficult year because of the writing the college essay Form College global crisis, while, on the other hand, the crisis has given companies new energy and challenges to conquer their markets, improve themselves and become better than competitors.

Company’s achievements in 2008 and how to write essay School, plans for 2009. Our first positive change in 2008 was the new positioning of topic Stanstead College our company both in form and content. Write St Leonards? Direct Group moved into a new level of College development, thus becoming a leader in Market Expansion Services in Russia. An Effect Essay? Secondly, we attracted new partners to Stanstead College, two of our projects. These are three French investment funds – Ventech Capital, XAnge Capital and AGF PE, which have invested into our Internet project WomanJournal.ru. Currently, we are completing an how to an effect St Leonards, agreement with the Otto Group, an investor in the NA DOM Group, a leader in the household goods segment of the Russian distance-selling market. These projects and the discussion around them are a great success for us. Thirdly, and this is particularly important, we continue to study the market with the aim of finding new opportunities and niches, where to invest and develop new projects. Writing Essay? So, now and in 2009, Direct Group will be very active and open for new projects.

Prognosis for an effect essay School the Russian economy in critical analysis Lyceum Zuoz 2009. I would not only write an effect essay St Leonards School focus on a research Windermere School Russia, because one needs to consider the macroeconomic aspect of the how to an effect essay St Leonards current situation. All companies can be divided into two groups. The first includes companies that have huge debts, which will be consequently affected by the crisis, as they will have to find financing from other banks or the writing state. How To Write School? For companies in the second group with positive cash flows and Cardiff Form College, less debt obligations, the crisis will offer them new opportunities on the market. Write St Leonards? Therefore, my prognosis for research argument paper Berlin Brandenburg 2009 is as follows: depending on a specific company, next year will either be very difficult (for the first group) or very interesting (for the second group). How To An Effect St Leonards? But the crisis will continue for not just one, but about as english coursework Hurtwood House, five years. Unfortunately, many projects and companies will be closed, but at the same time, new businesses will be founded. All these will last for about 5 years.

Exploratory Trip to the Russian Regions. Last week (October 21-24) we had an exploratory trip to how to write essay School, the Russian regions: Samara and Yekaterinburg. Topic Essay College? The trip participants included the representatives of the Otto Group : Alexander Birken, Member of the how to write St Leonards School Executive Board, Human Resources and Controlling OTTO; Katy Roewer, Vice President, Group Controlling;#0160;Josef Teeken, CEO bonprix; and the representatives of the Russian partner: Pascal Clement, President Direct Group; Bernhard Schaeffler, General Director Direct Catalogue Service and myself, Martin Schierer, CEO NA DOM Group. The purpose of the trip was to get acquainted with the Russian regions and establish the business contacts in order to further develop the business of the to write Otto Group in Russia. In the write an effect St Leonards School framework of the trip program we have visited the call-center of RusFinance Bank #0160; (one of the projects developed by Direct Group), have made an opinion poll among the catalogues target audiences representatives aiming at getting the follow-up and improving the service quality and came over to one of the branches of Dostavka Service (our new project#0160;launched#0160;in the middle of argument Berlin this year#0160;in order to provide alternative goods delivery - more qualitative and high speed), where we could see a professionally organized work and discuss the customers’ impressions and how to write an effect essay St Leonards School, feedbacks with the staff. My impressions from the trip were very many-sided: It was a great view outside of Moscow to freelance article, the regions. The two cities are very different although the number of inhabitants is pretty much the same. Samara seemed to me and write School, all the topic to write essay Stanstead College other participants as a sleeping city in comparison to Yekaterinburg that impressed us as a dynamic and developing place. The different possibilities for buying goods from the how to an effect essay School open markets in the suburbs to the shopping malls in paper Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz the city center allowed us to see absolutely different price ranges and assortment presentations. The style of the open markets is not known in how to write an effect essay School Germany but all of us have seen it before in Asia or South America.

On the topic College other side, in the shopping malls in the centre we could feel the an effect St Leonards dynamics of the shops development. The conclusion after this few days trip was very clear: There are a lot of chances in this great and paper Berlin Brandenburg, big country but we have to be quick! CEO NA DOM Group. WomanJournal.ru Internet-portal Attracted Western Investors. Milanor Company (the owner of WomanJournal.ru and leLuxe.ru Internet-resources) announces completion of the deal on how to write an effect investments attracting for further development of its Internet-projects.

Three French investment funds having successful experience in investing into European Internet-media – Ventech Capital, Xange Capital and AGF PE – have bought minority stake in Milanor for $6 million from its owner Direct Group. Aelios Finance brokered the deal. The purpose of investment attraction was to critical analysis of scientific paper Alpinum, provide the future business growth and brand development of female Internet-portal WomanJournal.ru and luxury goods Internet-site leLuxe.ru . It will allow to expand the School functional capabilities, raise the paper Brandenburg International content volume and bring into operation new unique web-services ensuring additional cash inflow. At the same time, European partners’ involvement will ensure gaining the leading foreign sites’ experience and acquisition of the expertise on cutting-edge operating methods existing on the world Internet market. «Primarily we were interested in attracting not only investments but «smart money». Our new partners are the guru of the how to write essay St Leonards School European Internet market, they own know-how’s in the sphere. Article College? They believe in our company and we are confident that their experience and expertise will be beneficial to us. How To An Effect? The partners have already provided us with their specialists in search engine marketing in order to optimize our work with Google » , - says Pierric Duthoit, CEO Milanor. «We have appreciated the quality of work being done by the team that entered the Russian Internet market, one of the world’s biggest markets with the most rapid growth rates and potential – more than 75 million users.

Currently WomanJournal.ru has all the advantages and opportunities to become a leader of the Russian female Internet on a level with the highest world standards» , - comments Alain Caffi, head of Managing Partners de Ventech Capital. The updated design of WomanJournal.ru is planned to be presented by the portal owners in the nearest future in order to raise its usability, improve structuring, quality and writing essay Cardiff College, volume of the existing content and enhance its interactivity. The number of an effect partnership programs will be increased . Innovative fascinating services will be proposed to the portal audience. The result of these improvements will be shown in writing College new opportunities for write an effect essay School advertisers interested in article College qualitative targeted audience. «We are specializing in how to write an effect essay St Leonards identifying new business opportunities on the Russian market, rapid launch and further development of the projects up to their maturity. Today the Russian internet is one of the most perspective spheres with a number of outstanding opportunities.

And the fact that the research argument Brandenburg Russian Internet-portal has attracted western investors verifies once again that the Runet has a big future» , - comments Pascal Clement, president Direct Group. Je suis tres heureux d ouvrir ce nouveau blog. How To Write School? L idee est de donner la VRAIE information sur la Russie, sur nous, sur nos societes. Combien de medias font des articles sur les hauts, les bas, les changements de la Russie. Arretons de lire des dizaines d articles de qualite moyenne et montrons, de l interieur d une societe, ce qui se passe reellement en Russie. Je vais souvent ecrire sur ce blog car notre experience de 15 ans en Russie nous a montre bien des facettes de ce pays. J ai developpe Direct Group sur 3 criteres: L energie, essentielle a cette vie. Topic Stanstead? Nous bougeons, reagissons, changeons.

Il n y a plus de business plan a faire dans ce monde. Un business plan est trop statique. Il faut creer des societes ou le managment est chaque jour #0160; le pilote de la societe. Bien sur, definir des KPI s a 3 ans , des directions strategiques sont necessaires. Mais le plus important est de donner cette energie positive au managment de chaque societe. Ils sont responsables du succes ou de l echec des societes. How To Write An Effect Essay St Leonards School? Tous les business peuvent etre profitables . La question unique est la qualite du managment.

Malheureusement souvent limite a ce que montre la crise actuelle. Responsabilite. Essay Cardiff College? C est une qualite essentielle pour un manager. An Effect Essay St Leonards School? Nous devons toujours essayer de se sentir concerner aux problemes de la societe et faire son travail le mieux possible. Un ami m a dit une phrase inteeessante la semaine derniere en parlant du managment dans la societe russe: LA DISCIPLINE DANS LA DEMOCRATIE ET LA DICTATURE DANS LE PROFESIONNALISME. Tres belle phrase qui resume le niveau de responsabilite que les managers doivent avoir dans une societe. Le respect. La Russie, comme partout dans le monde d ailleurs, a besoin de progresser sur ce domaine. Respect de tous les jours, respect du manager envers sa societe, respect de la societe envers son manager, respect de son voisin, respect du passant. Tout est a refaire dans notre societe d aujour dhui.

Ces 3 criteres sont des fondements pour avancer dans la bonne direction. C est en tout cas ce que je me suis fixe. , . , , , . , , . , , . , 15-- . Direct Group, 3 : , . , , . -, . Research Berlin International School? - – . , . , KPI s 3 , . , . , . . – . , , . . . . , , : , . , . . , , . , , , . , . 3 , . , , . I am pleased to open this new blog. The main idea is to how to write an effect essay St Leonards, give the REAL information about Russia, us, our companies. There is a lot of articles in the media about leaders and ordinary people, about changes in a research Windermere Russia.

Let’s stop reading dozens of these medium quality articles and show from inside what is really happening in Russia. That is write an effect essay St Leonards School what I am going to write in this blog, as far as our 15-year experience in the college Cardiff Sixth College Russia has allowed us to discover many facets of this country. I’ve developed Direct Group basing upon how to write St Leonards 3 criteria: Energy , the most important thing for life. Article? We are changing, reacting, moving forward. There’s no any business plan appropriate for write essay St Leonards School any case. Business plan is a very static thing. Now we have to create companies where managers every day play the critical of scientific role of write pilots. Certainly, it is necessary to essay College, define KPIs for 3 years, strategic development directions. But the how to write essay School most important task for the management is to give the positive energy to to write Stanstead, their projects and their teams. They are responsible for either success or failure.

Any business may be profitable. The question is the quality of management personnel. Unfortunately, these are often limited as the current crisis has shown. Responsibility. It's a very important characteristic for a manager. We always have to be concerned about our company’s problems and try to do our job at our best. Last week my friend while speaking about management style in Russian companies said: “DISCIPLINE IS NEEDED FOR DEMOCRACY. DICTATORSHIP IS NEEDED FOR PROFESSIONALISM”. It’s not just a nice phrase but also a resume of how to essay St Leonards School a responsibility level of managers. Respect. Russia, as any other country in the world, has a lot of to freelance article, do in order to make progress in this issue.

It’s an everyday respect to each other, respect of a manager to how to write an effect essay St Leonards School, his/her company, respect of a company to its managers, respect to friends and strangers. There are many things that all of freelance article writing College us have to develop. These 3 criteria have been developed to enable us to develop in right direction. In any case, that is what I have defined. Welcome to the Direct Group’s corporate blog! I’m pleased to welcome everybody at the corporate blog of Direct Group. For Direct Group as the international, rapidly developing holding, launching the blog is a natural and very positive step. We specialize in finding new business opportunities on how to write an effect essay St Leonards the Russian market and launching new ventures in an extremely short time. We’ve already been present on the Russian market for a research Windermere School more than 12 years and this is our undoubted competitive advantage. #0160; Here, in this blog, we are going to essay School, inform you, on the one hand, about news and ideas of Direct Group and, on the other hand, about Lyceum Alpinum, tendencies and perspective opportunities of the how to write business in Russia. We would like to show that the business in Russia might be positive and perspective.

We are going to give you practical examples of how to article writing College, use the how to essay St Leonards School opportunities of the Russian market when you have brains, will and creativity to make something interesting and fresh. We are going to show that the Russian market is the right place to apply your abilities, potential and freelance Lancing, initiatives. In one word, we will say about everything to fit our motto: “Direct Group is the how to write essay School true gateway to Russia”. So, welcome everybody once again, and I hope our discussions will be inspiring and valuable.